User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2004, 10:18 PM   #81
Pyroclastic
Haunting Spirit

Pyroclastic has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

I revised my Uzgash first post. It's much improved, if I do say so myself. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] This is so awesome, people are forever accusing me of being an orc, now it's true! Look out Moria, here comes Uzgash...

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 1:27 AM January 16, 2004: Message edited by: Pyroclastic ]
Old 01-14-2004, 11:12 PM   #82
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Thank you, Pyroclastic! It is very good...

*evil laugh*

Cheers all!
Imladris

Old 01-15-2004, 02:38 PM   #83
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Oh, all is well then...

Aylwen: Welcome to Moria under the position of the second female dwarf. Taralphiel, I eagerly await your altered profile [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Right, we have a post order:

Balin
Ori
Flori
Alrik
Nali
Oin
Loni
Narin
Frar
Floi
Malin
Lin/Lis
Mali
Nazklash
Wazkul
Lugnush
Uzgash.

Note that the female dwarves are grouped together and that the orcs are also grouped together, so perspectives can be compared and for the posts to flow.

Also, we have a very brief outline of the story:

- The journey to Moria and the Great Gates
This is the time to make friends and to form rivalries, enmeties,
etc...

~*~ They reach the Gates
-The Orcs see them
-Ensuing battle *rubs hands gleefully* Orcs take note on your delightfully backstabbing natures
-Floi is slain* (This could be here or in the next asteried point, your choice)

~*~Entry into the Mines

The posts after entry to the mines will be in journal form for a while, as Gandalph described the book as being witten like a type of diary. Everyone will take part in this, as he says there were many different hands. Orcs, at that point, you may formulate your own devious plans. This will be the longest part in game time rather than necessarily in real time, as it will cover much of the five year period in which Balin reigned as Lord of Moria.

Route...

...is on an email I for some reason haven't saved. The mind of Aman works in mysterious ways... ok, well, never mind, here's the quick run down of it. Please have your books or online maps at the ready, ladies and gents...

-Go Northwest from Edoras, then West through the pass between the Grey Mounatins and the Mirkwood borders*(going through the elvish wood would be a rather bad idea at this time for anyone, but especially a group of dwarves.

- At the edge of the border, continue to the Anduin then follow it South until the pass of the Old Ford*, where we will cross - this is probably the safest place to cross. Avoid the marshes here* as we cross Sir Ninglor a little further South.

- Here there came a choice in paths to take, but Balin's pride will spring into action as he will decide, despite much irritation and opposition, to continue South to Lorien borders*, to follow them as a sort of way of measurigng we are inded going in the right direction rather than a-wandering vaguely diagonally - sorry, South West - before following the Celebrant at the end to Dimrill Dale and then into Moria over the mountain pass*. The unusual nature of this journey will be alleviated in Balin's mind and he will take the idea into his head (maybe with help from (an)other(s)...) that to be the first dwarf to safely pass by Lorien without fear would be something he will be remembered for even more. Poor guy.

Sound good? The possible danger points are marked with asterixes, and there will also be various orc attacks along the way - something to increase the unease of the dwarves, for they have been for years undisturbed, in a way, in their own little world, and the orcs and now straying much further abroad and being much bolder...
Old 01-15-2004, 04:38 PM   #84
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Pipe

The posts are on the game.

As is this:

All Players
  • Please remove your signatures from every post to the game.
  • Please scroll to the bottom of your post when you edit it, and remove any previous "edited by" text left when you or a moderator have previously done an edit.

I'll open the Game thread when Imladris and Aman say they're ready.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:35 PM   #85
Gird
Animated Skeleton

Gird has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Yes! we're getting started!

"I am Ugluk, I command."
Ugluk
Old 01-15-2004, 08:10 PM   #86
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Silmaril

Yeah! finally, Nali and his friends can all get slaughtered!
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
Old 01-15-2004, 10:35 PM   #87
Gird
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

yaay, they die! oh... wait that's me :|:|:|
haha, that's great

"I am Ugluk, I command."
Ugluk
Old 01-16-2004, 03:11 PM   #88
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Pipe

Final Character List
  • Balin – Imladris
  • Ori Bronzeshield – Imladris
  • King Dain Ironfoot – Aman
  • Flori Bronzeshield – Aman

Dwarves
  • TOLKIEN
  • Oin – Orual
  • Frar Silentshield – Gird
  • Loni Stormlegs – Melisil
  • Nali Ironfoot – The Perky Ent
  • Floi – Nilpaurion Felagund
  • OTHER DWARVES
  • Narin – Saraphim
  • Alrik Stonebeard - Will Witfoot
  • Male Dwarf - Taralphiel
  • Lîs (when in disguise, Lîn) - female - Mark12_30
  • Mali Silverfist – female - Aylwen Dreamsong

Orcs
  • Nazklash – Carlas
  • Wazkul – Mercy of the Valar
  • Lugnush – Orofaniel
  • Uzgash The Iron Helmed ~ Orc Captain – Pyroclastic
Old 01-16-2004, 05:17 PM   #89
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Silmaril

So...what do we do now?
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
Old 01-16-2004, 05:20 PM   #90
Saraphim
Shade of Carn Dûm

Saraphim has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Saraphim
The Eye

I suppose we wait, but, excuse me if i seem too eager, but I'm so exited to die!
Old 01-16-2004, 05:32 PM   #91
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Silmaril

Dito! I'm not exactly sure where i'm suppost to die, but i'm sure its long, grewsome, and graphic none the less!
Old 01-16-2004, 08:23 PM   #92
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Just a few notes to everybody:

The game will start in a few days (hopefully). *taps foot impatiently* [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

When you write journal entries, please put them in italics (sorry, pet peeve of mine... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

If you don't know where your character dies, just go to the chapter in FotR where Gandalf is reading the diary bits in Moria. You will find excellent info there. Feel free to make it as heart wrenching, gory, grisly, and horrid as possible. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Please, please, please, please make enemies and friends with the other dwarves! It will make the game much more interesting. Feel free to PM other characters to make subplots!

Ahem. As I have said enough, I will thee all adieu!

Cheers!
Imladris

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 9:24 PM January 16, 2004: Message edited by: Imladris ]

Old 01-17-2004, 01:36 AM   #93
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Pipe

A request from the Barrow Wight

The RPG forums use a lot of bandwidth. Please keep your posts on the Discussion Threads to matters of the game.

All other communication can be done through PM's.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio
Old 01-18-2004, 07:00 AM   #94
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Aman, you wrote:
Quote:
Route...
-Go Northwest from Edoras...
Edoras-- I'm having trouble with my mental map. Did you mean Erebor?

Aman, Imladris, and Aylwen:
My first question: do the "guys" know that the "girl" dwarves are "girls" or do only SOME of the guys know (like Balin?) It would be kind of fun if it remained a mystery for a while. Could wreak some havoc with the quarreling. If half the team thought the girls were guys, they'd be wondering why the other guys weren't picking quite so many fights with 'em. And the girls could be hamming it up and picking fights with well-nigh everybody in an attempt to blend in as long as possible.

I can imagine Lin finally coming to blows with some guy until he knocks her "beard" off, and then she's gotta bribe him to keep it a secret... on and on.

What think you?
Old 01-18-2004, 01:18 PM   #95
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Pipe

Here are some maps for those of you who don't have your own, which may help clarify the journey:

Route:

Start in Erebor (at The Lonely Mountain) & travel northwest – around the northern edge of Mirkwood – passing between the forest and a foot of the Grey Mountain range that almost touches it – west to the Anduin River – turn south and travel to the Old Ford just below The Carrock and Beorn’s place – cross the Anduin River at the ford and go further south along the river’s western bank to Sir Ninglor (the Gladden River), avoiding the marshes where the Ninglor River enters into the Anduin.

Here is a good map, from Fonstad’s Atlas of Middle-earth to follow along with this part of the route.

Fonstad Map

(The following map will locate Erebor for you - the region where The Lonely Mountain is, to the east of the far northern section of Mirkwood.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From there, keep going south, along the Anduin River to the borders of Lorien.

This map shows the Celebrant River (or Silverlode) as it runs through the southern section of Lorien.

To and Through Lorien

Aman & Imladris

This can also be a resource for the players if you wish – a map Mithadan for one of his RPG's (from a computer game concerning Khazad-dum - just scroll down to the Map section)

Khazad-dum

And for all players

There are tons of lovely maps in the ~*~ Resources for RPG’s ~*~ topic in the Shire (near the end of it)

HERE

~*~ Pio, shamelessly promoting the use of maps and the Shire's resources [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:37 PM January 18, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 01-18-2004, 02:52 PM   #96
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Quote:
My first question: do the "guys" know that the "girl" dwarves are "girls" or do only SOME of the guys know (like Balin?) It would be kind of fun if it remained a mystery for a while. Could wreak some havoc with the quarreling. If half the team thought the girls were guys, they'd be wondering why the other guys weren't picking quite so many fights with 'em. And the girls could be hamming it up and picking fights with well-nigh everybody in an attempt to blend in as long as possible.
- I like that idea alot! Aylwen, what do you say? If anyone here has read the Monstrous Regiment, they may have some idea why I'm getting so excited [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mark12_30 - ack! You will have to just imagine the blush now. Yes, I meant Erebor, not Edoras, of course.

Also, I regret to say Taralphiel has not yet PMed me with her new first post and profile, and it is this that we are waiting for; we will PM her asking about this, but don't worry, I expect to start by Tuesday or Wednesday [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Pio - thankyou so much for those maps! Would all players take note of these reference points (and don't try looking for Edoras not Erebor...)
Old 01-19-2004, 12:20 AM   #97
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

I'd like to apologise to everyone for holding you up. I lost quite a bit of stuff on my computer recently, which included all the profiles of characters I have played on the Downs...ever!

So I copied Malin's profile from here, but figured I would re-write the first post completely. I hope its okay! Again, any changes meeded, let me know! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~*~

Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? Yes. The Return of the Grey Company, Swan Wood, Sailing Away, Breelanders All.

How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? Swan Wood, and Breelanders All.

Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? Yes, White Horse.

NAME: Maron Sandbrace
RACE: Dwarf

WEAPONS: A large axe, and a set of small throwing axes. He also has a dagger in his boot, but it is more for eating than a weapon in most cases.

APPEARANCE: Brown eyes and long brown hair, braided and kept under a helm at most times. There is a noticeable scar on his left cheek. He brands it like a mark of battle, but it is really a product of a smithy accident

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Maron has the temperament expected of any dwarf. He has a generous stubborn streak, and a passion for defending what he loves, his home and her honour. He also has the typical act-first-think-later attitude, but it has yet gotten him into danger over his head. He does have a tendency to be a tad clumsy, but only when his mind strays too far from his body. When in peril, he is as sharp as his smithy skills.

HISTORY: Maron has become known for his weaponmaking skills through many places in Erebor. He inherited his smithy from his father, who passed away when he was very young. He now looks after his elderly Uncle, Evor Sandbrace.

~*~

Taralphiel's post

Maron heard clattering at the storefront of his smithy, where he last saw his Uncle. Grumbling heavily, he wiped his dirty brow with his workman’s glove and stepped out from behind an anvil. In one hand he still carried a smoldering length of steel, which was to be made into a long axe for a customer. Coming to himself, he quickly set it down in the water barrel. Shuffling through the room, he saw his Uncle with a great beaming smile on his face, holding an opened letter. Maron raised his eyebrows.

‘What have you got there, Uncle?’

‘Oh, a letter for you! It says you are to go back to the Great Halls and help with cleaning the place out! How wonderful! I should like to come too!’

Maron snatched the letter from his Uncle and eyed him ‘Don’t be daft Uncle. Noone’s gone back in years!’ He peered at the letter, and almost knocked a whole shelf down.

‘Bless me! They are going back! This is some thing!’ he rested his free hand on the front bench and grinned.

‘That axe I made for Balin not too long ago must have impressed him enough to consider me! I shall show them my handling is as good as my making!’

His Uncle laughed heartily at that, and it took Maron a while to get him quiet. Moving back to his workshop, he began taking down some of his finest works from their holders. Running his hands over them, he said to himself, ‘I said I would save these for when I thought my great works were to be done! Now I see my time has arrived!’ He lifted an axe and let it glint in the firelight ‘Maron Sandbrace, one of the Company to restore the Great Halls! I quite like that title!’

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:10 AM January 19, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 01-19-2004, 01:05 AM   #98
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Pipe

Final Character List
  • Balin – Imladris
  • Ori Bronzeshield – Imladris
  • King Dain Ironfoot – Aman
  • Flori Bronzeshield – Aman

Dwarves
  • TOLKIEN
  • Oin – Orual
  • Frar Silentshield – Gird
  • Loni Stormlegs – Melisil
  • Nali Ironfoot – The Perky Ent
  • Floi – Nilpaurion Felagund
  • OTHER DWARVES
  • Narin - male – Saraphim
  • Alrik Stonebeard - male - Will Witfoot
  • Maron Sandbrace - male - Taralphiel
  • Lîs (when in disguise, Lîn) - female - Mark12_30
  • Mali Silverfist – female - Aylwen Dreamsong

Orcs
  • Nazklash – Carlas
  • Wazkul – Mercy of the Valar
  • Lugnush – Orofaniel
  • Uzgash The Iron Helmed ~ Orc Captain – Pyroclastic
Old 01-19-2004, 08:40 AM   #99
Boromir of Gondor

Pipe

Is it too late for me to join?
1.) no
2.) none
List them, please:

Please note you may play in only 3 games at one time.

3.) yes the green dragon
NAME: Derin bronzevisor

RACE: Dwarf

WEAPONS: Great axe and two handaxes

APPEARANCE: dark red hair & long beard, he wears a blue cloak lined with gold rings, he has a chainmail shirt which is old and not as tough as it used to be.he has brown trousers and a green shirt. He has blue eyes and wears an old belt lined with gold.

PERSONALITY: Derin is quick to anger and uses his determination rather than strength to defeat his foes, he is more of an outsider than anything and roams the mountains. He will risk his life to save any dwarf no matter how unfamiliar. He is a story teller and likes nothing more than to sit down and think.He will serve his king alawys and will fight for him.

History: Derin son of Therin was born in the lonely mountain but travelled to Erebor as a child his father went to reclaim the lonely mountain when smaug took it but he never returned, he trained as a warrior but learnt little about mining, hid main job was to search the land around the mountains and discover if orcs were preparing to attack. Unlike Dain, Derin is keen to reclaim Moria and will do whatever it takes.

His father wandered into the lonely mountain, suddenly great wisps of smoke surrounded him,he dissapeared in to the mists, Derin tried as hard as he could to run after him but he couldn't move. He turned around there was he the great dragon Smaug his fiery red scaly skin and his yellow eyes; they stared at him hungrily Smaug opened his jaw, the teeth as big as a man, wisps of flame came out and he lunged at Derin, he cried 'nooooo' as the jaws engulfed him. Derin woke with a start, cold sweat came over him,he had the dream again. He looked around no sign of any Dragons just his normal room. There was a knock on the door, Derin looked at the door curiously who would be calling at this hour, the moon was out and the stars shone brightly. The knock came again slowly he walked to the door, unlocked it and opened it.

There stood a young dwarf only a beardling,
"Master Derin I presume" He spoke well for his age
"Yes" replied Derin
"Lord Balin has sent this for you" he passed him a letter.
"thank you"
"No need to" and with that he scurried of down the corridor.
Derin closed the door and opened the letter it read:

"My dear Derin, you have been chosen as one of the lucky few who are to reclaim the great realm of Moria. If you accept then great riches you shall recieve if we are successful, If you accept then join our band of hopefuls as soon as possible. Yours sincerly Balin"

Derin thought for a while, Moria was vast with riches but it was dangerous road orcs and goblins dwelled there. But at last he came to a desicion he would travel to Moria amd reclaim it. But as he put on his cloak and picked up his axe one thought remained with him, the fires of Smaug had engulfed his father but a greater fear was in Moria.
'Durin's Bane'

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 10:08 AM January 19, 2004: Message edited by: Boromir of Gondor ]

Old 01-19-2004, 11:55 AM   #100
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Hi Boromir of Gondor,

Whilst I am glad you have put forward a profile, and not a bad one either, the places for this game are full [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Sorry, you were just too late. Imladris will pop by and look as well, but I'm sorry honey.

Players: Ladies and gents, we are ready to go! Pio...please, release the game! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 12:03 PM   #101
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Pipe

The RPG is now open for play! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Remove your signatures from EVERY post to the game, please.

~*~ Pio, Game Moderator
Old 01-19-2004, 09:39 PM   #102
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Heh...I feel so stupid. I had no idea the game had opened until just now. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

However, I did discover it had opened and I have duly written a post for Balin. The rest of the afternoon will be spent in getting ready for the journey...maybe also the start of friendships and enemies. Please show the reactions of your character to Balin's statements.

Thanks and cheers to all!
Imladris

Old 01-20-2004, 01:49 PM   #103
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Sting

And an extra note - please, please, please do not leave the mountain with the rest of the dwarves until the go-ahead if given!
Old 01-20-2004, 05:43 PM   #104
Gird
Animated Skeleton

Tolkien

so, with the posting order, are we not supposed to post until our turn comes around? I'd just like to have that clarified. thanks!

"I am Ugluk, I command."
Ugluk
Old 01-20-2004, 05:56 PM   #105
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Gird and all

The order of posts was only for me to arrange your First Posts on the Game, and that now is done.

Now you may post as you wish! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* * You need not wait until Aman fills in her SAVE post * *

~*~ Pio

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 7:02 PM January 20, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 01-20-2004, 10:07 PM   #106
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Silmaril

Question for Aman and Imladris: Do your characters get to move on the story, or can we just start off the quest as we feel like it?
Old 01-20-2004, 10:09 PM   #107
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Perky Ent: Hey, cool poem!! Why not put it in verse form?

--mark12_30
Old 01-20-2004, 10:51 PM   #108
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

Perky Ent , when the time comes, Aman and I will give the go ahead to move the plot forward. We will probably post a "forwarding" post with our characters, drop a note on the discussion thread, and then you will go from there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And as mark 12_30 has stated, most excellent poem. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe we can hear more such verses from Nali. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 01:42 AM   #109
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Pipe

I have noticed a number of 'SAVES' have gone up on the game. Let me take this opportunity to remind the players about how 'SAVES' are handled in the Shire:

~*~ from The Red Book of Westmarch

Quote:
20.) Clarification of using 'SAVE' in an RPG

Reasons for 'SAVES' in RPG's:

Often, writers, because of work schedules, or time zone differences cannot post when the majority of the other players are on. In order to keep the game rolling along, they will post a 'SAVE' when they note a part of the game they need to respond to. They can then make their posts when their schedules are free to do so.

Uses:

To provide an opportunity for the writer have a space where he/she can insert a post so that it will follow logically in the storyline.

Rules:

Keep the 'SAVE' option to a minimum. Don't use it for a crutch, thinking you will get back to the post later - this usually doesn't happen.

* * 'SAVE's should be gone back to and posted on within a 24 hour time period.(& preferably less time than this) * *

'SAVE's should contain a brief, even one sentence description of what the poster intends to post about.

Other writers are free to post after a 'SAVE' has been put on a space. It is the responsibility of the writer who has posted the 'SAVE' to work within the posts before and after it.

If you decide you are not going to use a 'SAVE', then it is your responsibility to DELETE it from the game.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:06 PM   #110
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Silmaril

Thanks for the compliments about the poem-thingie. I don't know if i'll have more, because i made that up on the spot, but who knows, mabey Nali will spaz out and start reciting random verses!

PS. Special thanks to aman for making a paragraph of her post a tribute to Nali's song!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 9:15 PM January 21, 2004: Message edited by: The Perky Ent ]
Old 01-21-2004, 09:45 PM   #111
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Hey, I got my first post up earlier today, (second post I guess) and I can't wait to start! I think Gird asked the question I was going to ask, so I don't have anymore questions for now.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:47 PM   #112
Pyroclastic
Haunting Spirit

Pyroclastic has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hi Ho, fellow orcs and observing Dwarves!
Please pardon the rather long post of Uzgash’s, I saw ROTK last week, and got a simply unquenchable idea when I saw the Mordor trolls beating those drums of theirs. I hope you enjoy it. We could all use some light heartedness, seeing as you’re all going to die! Hehehe, the perks of being on the winning side [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Carlas, I worked the start for your idea into this post, you can go ahead and take it from there. Now would be an excellent time for Uzgash and Nazklash to begin bargaining for the downfall of Turgrog.

Orofaniel, welcome to Turgrog’s troop. As a minion of ‘The Chief’ Turgrog, you of course get all of the perks, including unfair treatment, excessive punishment, useless assignments, a shortage of food, and more! Can’t wait to hear what Lugnush thinks of this.

Mercy of the Valar, let me know what you thought of my idea (in the PM I sent you), and other ideas you’ve got. Wazkul seems like the type that might not go along with a revolt, out of fear, perhaps? This ought to be interesting.

~Pyro~
Old 01-24-2004, 12:11 PM   #113
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Silmaril

One more question about moving along the story, Aman and Imladris, does everyone have to post before we can move on, or do you just move on at will?

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]~Cheerio~ [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 12:15 PM   #114
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

We would like to wait for everyone to post, Perky Ent. Hmmm....do I sense a bit of excitement here???? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2004, 12:18 PM   #115
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

Silmaril

Quote:
Hmmm....do I sense a bit of excitement here????

...no...no excitment at all...or is there? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 03:49 PM   #116
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Tolkien

I think we need to be hearing from some orcses soon... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And, Pyroclastic, good post.

Cheers,
Imladris

Old 01-25-2004, 10:28 PM   #117
Carlas
Shade of Carn Dûm

Carlas has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Carlas
Sting

You will Imladris, don't worry. We just need to go over some things quick though, another post should be up soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 03:46 PM   #118
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Hehehe, the perks of being on the winning side [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

drat! you guys(and girls) are on the winning side arn't you?! that sucks [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]... ah well, you win some, you lose some... I suppose... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 04:04 PM   #119
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

The Eye

If you see and "edited by" on your post - it's just me removing your signature.

Please do take time to remember to do so before you "add reply".

Thanks!

~*~ Pio
Old 01-26-2004, 05:50 PM   #120
Carlas
Shade of Carn Dûm

Carlas has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Carlas
Sting

Well, the post isn't going to be up as soon as I thought, exam week has been CRAZY, but I'll try and get it up in the next couple of days! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Posts have been great so far guys!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 7:56 PM January 31, 2004: Message edited by: Carlas ]