The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum


Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2020, 03:32 PM   #1
Nogrod
Flame of the AinulindalŽ
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,185
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Tol-in-Gaurhoth CXIV Ė The Evil Breath of Morgoth in Dor-lůmin, Quarantine Thread

This is the Quarantine Thread aka. QT aka. Cutie


PEOPLE STILL "ALIVE" IN THE "Tol-in-Gaurhoth CXIV – The Evil Breath of Morgoth in Dor-lůmin" Game Thread, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING ANY FURTHER!

THIS IS OUT OF BOUNDS FOR YOU.

The Thread will open on the 6th of May at 9PM GMT/UTC - to those lucky persons who are out of the Game Thread of "Tol-in-Gaurhoth CXIV – The Evil Breath of Morgoth in Dor-lůmin" on the morning of D2.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-06-2020 at 01:25 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:00 PM   #2
Nogrod
Flame of the AinulindalŽ
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,185
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quarantine Thread, Day2

You are in the Great Hall of Hķrin with all the household items and heirlooms; reserves of ale and wine, and a state of the art kitchen; a nice great fireplace and the great banqueting table; hides, furs, carpets, cushions, quilts of all sort... So you should feel yourselves comfortable.

Blind Ragnir has promised to bring you fresh water from the window twice a Day and once for the Night and the nurse will bring you some soothing herbs and clean towels in change for used ones. Hķrin himself will come to ask your opinion once a Day, two hours before the sunset.

So feel free to discuss everyDay among yourselves as to whom to give the “infirmary vote”, for Hareth had insisted, that also the sick ones should have voice in these matters. No one knows how happy the brothers were giving a vote to someone like Andrůg, but one just didn’t oppose one’s mother is public. And surely that would be wisdom in the long run.


~*~

In case of a tie, the latest person voted for quarantine has the decisive vote (no new votes will be cast in case of a tie). In case of there being none involved in a tie who was voted into quarantine, then the latest (involved) incomer in general will make the call.

Discussion is limited to Daytime only. You also must sleep at Nights. Well, you especially need to sleep, as many of you are actually sick.


~*~

Members of the Quarantine Thread

Galadriel 55, Andrůg, the Cobbler (voted into QT on Day1)
Rikae, Haldir, formerly healthy person (infected by the shady Infectors on Night2)


Against all odds the Mod wishes you a good Day.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:54 PM   #3
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
*rolling in the grave laughing*


Rikae - sorry, but also not sorry. I didn't plan to butt heads with you, but your reaction was the most convenient.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #4
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, this is less fun than it sounded. I get the joy of watching people talk about me and being unable to answer them, when normally I'd just stop following the game at this point.

At least I have the comfort of knowing the person who made me lose my temper when I set out not to do so was actively trying to.

Which means this is just Sally being Sally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
That's what I assumed as well. I saw Rikae as a defensive wolf during the Night, but obviously I was wrong, so I suspect the wolves saw Rikae as a defensive gifted. After all, Rikae's temper tends to be more fiery when given a special role.

Didn't vote yesterDay: Lal. I wonder if she knows the game has started.

Weird votes yesterDay (Gal notwithstanding): Steve. What the frell? Also Green, which was another throwaway and strikes me as odd.
So, her insulting opinion of me (that my temper is worse when I have a special role) led her astray - not for the first time, if I remember correctly - but she still has to air it. Ugh.

Nothing for it, if I have the double vote today, I have to follow this ... ugh ...
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #5
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Is nausea a symptom? What about wanting to bash one's head into a wall?
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:02 PM   #6
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
*rolling in the grave laughing*


Rikae - sorry, but also not sorry. I didn't plan to butt heads with you, but your reaction was the most convenient.
Not going to talk to you in here. No reason to.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #7
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Anything I say is to myself or the future dead.

*grumble*
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:11 PM   #8
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Is nausea a symptom? What about wanting to bash one's head into a wall?
Clearly viral encephalopathy.


Actually, regardless of content, I wanna reach 2 pages of posts before Half-Day, just to make the GT wonder what the Angband is happening here.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:11 PM   #9
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Post. Post post.

Post post post, post post, post post post post.

Post post?
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:12 PM   #10
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Clearly viral encephalopathy.


Actually, regardless of content, I wanna reach 2 pages of posts before Half-Day, just to make the GT wonder what the Angband is happening here.

You know, I can get on board with that, even if you are a cobbler.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:13 PM   #11
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
You know, I can get on board with that, even if you are a cobbler.
See? We can find common ground.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:16 PM   #12
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Oh frell.
I think this was my favourite reaction to read. Also, expanding my vocabulary.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:17 PM   #13
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
They're not going to ask the mod, are they? They're going to argue back and forth with no real info all day and it's never going to occur to anyone to ask Nog.

__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:20 PM   #14
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
They're not going to ask the mod, are they? They're going to argue back and forth with no real info all day and it's never going to occur to anyone to ask Nog.
They are doing my job without me! Meanwhile, when I asked rule-related questions to the general public, Nog very helpfully answered all but one right away. No fat fish on that rod.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:29 PM   #15
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
A post of no consequence, merely to add to the post count.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:31 PM   #16
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Oh I'd so love to be a fly on the wall of the QT now.
So I'm wondering what Pitch is imagining would happen here. Mind, this is before we started posting at all. Is he expecting us to keep squabbling?
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:57 PM   #17
Nogrod
Flame of the AinulindalŽ
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,185
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Meanwhile, when I asked rule-related questions to the general public, Nog very helpfully answered all but one right away. No fat fish on that rod.
I did answer them - as soon as I found out there was quandary over the matter.

I mean, let people discuss on the issues rather than the rules. (I can see a Cobbler might disagree. )


I kind of like the idea of you two hyper-posting and making the people in the Game-Thread super-curious. Let's just hope they can then hold on to their horses and resist the temptation to peek in.
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 04:59 PM   #18
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I did answer them - as soon as I found out there was quandary over the matter.

I mean, let people discuss on the issues rather than the rules. (I can see a Cobbler might disagree. )


I kind of like the idea of you two hyper-posting and making the people in the Game-Thread super-curious. Let's just hope they can then hold on to their horses and resist the temptation to peek in.
Hey, I'm not holding that against you, I never meant it that way. I'm just teasing because it was a shot of mine that went wild. It only does you credit as a Mod to answer all of the questions so promptly (for the most part).
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:03 PM   #19
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
So, I was thinking - Rikae, what do you say about collaborating a vote? I have to say, my main motivation is that people will assume it's my vote, but if I have nothing against your vote I might abstain and then yours will go through. And I would just love people asking why I voted that. If we drastically disagree, I still have the advantage and will use it, but it would be such a nice plot twist for all those who seem to think we're clawing each other eyes out here.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:05 PM   #20
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Legate is correct here on both claims (disclaimer to the second point: unless G55 and Rikae agree on a vote...).
Ah, I see Nog has already thought of that on the game thread. So they have officially had due warning.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:09 PM   #21
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
I think I am gonna take a page out of Pervinca's book and 'disappear'.
Should we call Urwen the AntiCobbler?
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:19 PM   #22
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
We're more than halfway through spamming Page 1! I had 23 posts on the GT, and that was with actual content (well, mostly). See if I can't beat that before I go to bed.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:18 PM   #23
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I kind of like the idea of you two hyper-posting and making the people in the Game-Thread super-curious. Let's just hope they can then hold on to their horses and resist the temptation to peek in.
Aye aye, Captain.

I've just been attempting to fix my phone, failing miserably, and giving up when I realized I was possibly about to electrocute myself. I'm not dead yet. I don't want to go in the cart! A new phone is now in the mail.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:19 PM   #24
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
So, I was thinking - Rikae, what do you say about collaborating a vote? I have to say, my main motivation is that people will assume it's my vote, but if I have nothing against your vote I might abstain and then yours will go through. And I would just love people asking why I voted that. If we drastically disagree, I still have the advantage and will use it, but it would be such a nice plot twist for all those who seem to think we're clawing each other eyes out here.
Perhaps. After all, you don't know any more than I do.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:31 PM   #25
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Just gonna analyze because there will be meaningful votes down the road in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I don't think Brinn's innocence is proven by any means, but I do think that the vote patterns look (to me at least) very much like wolves choosing between two "innocents". I also think that the wolves would probably have rather lynched Brinn over G55, assuming neither was a packmate.
That makes no sense at all. The wolves would certainly look less suspicious lynching the noisy, controversial one than the quiet one.

Quote:
I don't think they were trying to "orchestrate an innocent lynch" - I think, based on the overall tone of the late voters, that it came down to two options, neither of whom was a wolf. No one felt like a wolf nervously trying to avoid lynching a packmate without overtly defending them, or anything like that.
So, you're saying your own attempts to save Brinn don't look wolfish, Lottie?
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:56 PM   #26
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
The Ka is giving me credit for being smarter than I am now ...

I didn't think you were the cobbler specifically, G55, I just thought your behavior looked too risky for a wolf! I was leaning "passionate innocent who thinks they've caught a wolf".
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:45 PM   #27
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Perhaps. After all, you don't know any more than I do.
I feel more strongly about some players than others. Once we have a better idea of potential lynchables, we should give this another thought.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:52 PM   #28
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
The Ka is giving me credit for being smarter than I am now ...

I didn't think you were the cobbler specifically, G55, I just thought your behavior looked too risky for a wolf! I was leaning "passionate innocent who thinks they've caught a wolf".
They are giving me both more and less credit too. Mac is certainly giving me more, with the "she's spotted a Seer and a Wolf and tried to change the lynch!". However, they would have found some interesting things among my posts had they looked at them closer. Of course, that would come at the cost of more direct wolf-hunting.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:54 PM   #29
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
[Kath] Points out G55 calling Legate's jumping on the idea "cobbler much," which in hindsight is funny.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:40 PM   #30
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
My true impression of these players:

Brinniel talks like she's on a sedative.
Boro talks like he's on a stimulant.


Not very helpful, is it?
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:42 PM   #31
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I wonder whether they'll notice the post count here anytime soon.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:43 PM   #32
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hm, let's get to 10% of what they have.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:44 PM   #33
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Almost there.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:45 PM   #34
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,444
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
*crash*

A lamp flies across the room untouched by living hands.

Oh wait, I'm sick, not dead. And you're sick now too, I reckon, with me talking at you and all.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:49 PM   #35
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:50 PM   #36
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I almost feel like they were more interested in us before we started spam-posting.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:35 PM   #37
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Before I go to bed...
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:36 PM   #38
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
...a final effort...
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:36 PM   #39
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
... to kick us...
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:37 PM   #40
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,580
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
...onto the second page!
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.