The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum


Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2020, 05:28 PM   #121
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Yeah, let's keep that in mind. But actually, especially with the Evil QT, I am again (just like yesterDay with the Cobbler there) against any such vote. Because what use is it now? Only to tell the Evil QT what we are likely to do. Nopes. WWs would use it to signal the QT. Nopes. Anyone who does so goes into my suspect book. (Starting from you right now, *ping*(TM).)
Err, nope? Wolves don't need to signal the QT anymore. What is Legate doing over here?

Also, his *pinging* almost made me read that as Pitchie's post. At what point did pinging become Pitch's trademark?
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:37 PM   #122
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
At this point my curiosity is overwhelming my caution. Does nobody else hear a screaming cacophony of "Hunter" from a particular person?
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:38 PM   #123
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey
(Work update: this is my fourth post, but I've already caught myself checking incoming work emails to see if they might come from wolves. This game gets in your head...)
Lol.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:20 AM   #124
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Also,

Lol.
Oh, that post! I had to edit that one before posting, because what I wanted to say was 'I've caught myself checking my work emails to make sure they don't sound wolfish'.

But "to check they're not emails from the pack" didn't even cross my mind! I meant "to see if incoming emails strike me as wolfish".

I have also given my son a very suspicious look when it seemed like he was deliberately mis-hearing me. Wolf! Woooolf!

hS

Last edited by Huinesoron; 05-09-2020 at 12:51 AM.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:33 AM   #125
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Hui->Mac 3. I consider this important because Hui could have picked other ways to save himself (like go for Brinn or push for whatever else was in the air). First thought is of course that Mac is therefore innocent.
This assumes that with one vote on me, I was suddenly terrified and saw clearly that I was up against the wall. Nope! My actual response was an excited giggle and "ooh, I got a vote!".

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:43 AM   #126
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
In hindsight, I'd say what got him in trouble is his non-committal attitude in forming suspicions.
Oh come on! I was very clear who my primary suspects were, once I had some (which I think was by my second post) . I feel like people want me to a) explain my reasoning less and b) Yell "X is a wolf!" rather than saying "I find X most suspicious", but... why though? Unsupported accusations aren't going to show other people why someone is a wolf, and as for b), those are plainly synonyms.

I get that my posts were over-long (I worked hard on reducing them in the latter parts of Day 2), but I don't understand this non-committal thing at all. How many people posted lists with three or four (or more) categories to let them 'vaguely suspect' people...?

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 05:03 AM   #127
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Or, we could just vote Brin again for sticks and giggles.
I am quite tempted by this plan. Consistency from the QT is a good thing, right? And as a "messing with their heads" option, I can't think of anything better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Or we can both abstain until the DL and see what the other half of the thread comes up with as the "known wolf" vote.
Or, you could abstain and I would vote, in which case my vote would count over Rikae's and Kit's unless they pre-plan and band together.
Except for this one, because letting the "evil" QT feed them a "good" vote sounds like hecka fun.

(It could by stymied by Team Good also refusing to vote, of course. Wouldn't that be wild?)

The irritating thing is, I feel like I might have spotted the Seer. If I thought the pack would read the message right, I might just straight-up vote for them to send it, but... well, I don't think that.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 06:06 AM   #128
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
and then (which most of us failed to spot) Huey's wolf email slip...
Why yes, I am so bad at this game that I posted "hey, totes expecting the rest of the pack to email me today!". That's definitely what I meant. No other possible way I could've meant those words.

Sorry, but... I'm okay with people assuming the worst about my posts. I'm rather put out at them assuming the stupidest.

That said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Also Lalaith
After all, this means the packmate [QT!me] can continue to be useful and push their agenda elsewhere...
Snort. Because my agenda-pushing skills are so strong, right?

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 06:12 AM   #129
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
I am a broken record:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Given that, like I've said, I had hard time understanding where Hui was ever coming from, I gave them the benefit of doubt and interpreted it as them talking about having email subsrcibed to the ww thread. But looks like the simpler explanation was true and I should have certainly remembered this slip because had Hui's meaning been innocent, I can't see why they wouldn't have replied to Lhuna and clarified it.
a) You can do that?

b) I did reply!

c) I really don't think 'to see if they might come from wolves' is as difficult a sentence as people are making it out to be. It's a direct working-from-home synonym for 'I've been checking my coworkers to see if they might be wolves'.

The explanation is clear: the wolves are stirring this up to try and mislynch me! :O

... wait...

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 06:13 AM   #130
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
On an actual other note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Bear watching

Lottie...
Um, Lommy, there's... there's no bears in this game. Did you get as confused as me?

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 08:21 AM   #131
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Having skimmed through Page 17, I now have to leave for work.

Should be around more or less for both DLs. I think this goes without saying, but I'll follow your lead, boss.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 09:44 AM   #132
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Having skimmed through Page 17, I now have to leave for work.

Should be around more or less for both DLs. I think this goes without saying, but I'll follow your lead, boss.
Right now I'm waiting to see what the InnoCuties do. I should be here from an hour before our DL, though possibly absent actually at it (it's not like we're going to be in a last-second rush over here!).

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 09:49 AM   #133
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Coupled with the non-committal "suspicion" from Huey against them, it merits consideration.
...

...

BWAHAHAHA.

Is the whole "non-committal" thing seriously because I used the word "suspicion" to describe thinking someone was a wolf?

Oh, that's just too rich. XD

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 09:56 AM   #134
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
Are you trying to suggest that we go the 'fake-vote' route, throw a lot of information around our choices early on when their DL comes and then at DL vote completely different as some 'gotcha'?
A reminder that who started the fake-vote thing is sitting in the QT and is aware of it.
I started that to make a mess, not to make use of it while I'm in the QT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Why yes, I am so bad at this game that I posted "hey, totes expecting the rest of the pack to email me today!". That's definitely what I meant. No other possible way I could've meant those words.

Sorry, but... I'm okay with people assuming the worst about my posts. I'm rather put out at them assuming the stupidest.
No no no no. Take pride in it. They are using their posts to be like "Look at how obvious it has been! How dare all the rest of you not have spotted him earlier? You are all suspicious as a result!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Right now I'm waiting to see what the InnoCuties do. I should be here from an hour before our DL, though possibly absent actually at it (it's not like we're going to be in a last-second rush over here!).

hS
I have a feeling they are purposefully keeping silent so as to not give anything away, and try to glean information from us.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 10:01 AM   #135
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
The irritating thing is, I feel like I might have spotted the Seer. If I thought the pack would read the message right, I might just straight-up vote for them to send it, but... well, I don't think that.
I wonder if we spotted the same gifted. Except I am leaning Hunter, because this individual seems a bit bluff to be a true Seer. Taking some risky stances, and baddie trapping in the open on D1.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:16 PM   #136
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
It's so quiet today. Like, we are three hours away from the deadline on a weekend, and there just isn't that much going on.
I hear you, Lottie.

Hey, InnoCuties, if you want to choose who the QT votes for, get in there quick. Otherwise it'll just be Brinn again.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:19 PM   #137
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I hear you, Lottie.
No no no, please DON'T be as chatty as the last 2 Days, I am at work today and would fall absolutely completely behind if they started chatting just now. After the QT DL - fine, chat away, as long as my job is done.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:29 PM   #138
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Hey, InnoCuties, if you want to choose who the QT votes for, get in there quick. Otherwise it'll just be Brinn again.
I will have a vote template ready to fill for just before DL. I hope work does not distract me enough to miss it.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:45 PM   #139
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Alas, it looks like the innocents in our humble abode are not going to make use of the voice Hareth-I spoke to eloquently to gain them. Therefore, to avoid potentially missing the deadline (I'm literally being called away right now), I will offer up my own vote in harmony with your solidarity of yesterDay:

++Brinniel

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:49 PM   #140
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
++Brinniel
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:51 PM   #141
Nogrod
Flame of the AinulindalŽ
 
Nogrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Posts: 9,203
Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.Nogrod has passed beneath the Argonath.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
__________________
Upon the hearth the fire is red
Beneath the roof there is a bed;
But not yet weary are our feet...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:53 PM   #142
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Thank you, faithful Cobbler55.

#718: Eonwe is now wall-of-text quote-posting... himself. I half thought he was trying to prove himself a wolf!

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:55 PM   #143
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Thank you, faithful Cobbler55.
Cheers!

I am afraid my participation will be plunging down, but at least I didn't miss the vote DL!


(Also, Nog, I bet you are enjoying this so much!...)
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 01:00 PM   #144
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,459
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh man, Huey, watching you is bringing back memories of the frustration of being a wolf suspected for all the wrong reasons!

Anyway, I would like to exercise my right to vote. Maybe the delegates will be useful at the convention?

++Bernie
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 01:17 PM   #145
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Oh man, Huey, watching you is bringing back memories of the frustration of being a wolf suspected for all the wrong reasons!

Anyway, I would like to exercise my right to vote. Maybe the delegates will be useful at the convention?

++Bernie
Lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I don't think we can deduce anything regarding Brinn's role from this though, as this would have been a fairly smart move from Huin and G55 regardless of whether Brinn is on their side or not.
It's nice to be appreciated. ^.^ Even if it is [possibly] for the wrong reasons.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 01:21 PM   #146
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Are they going to do that for the rest of the game? Boring.
*brain wheels spinning* But what would you say if we keep doing it even after the thread becomes innocently dominated (and it's gotta eventually, statistically speaking)? If innocents vote Brin too for the sole purpose of making the GT go "whaaat?", just because they can?
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 01:25 PM   #147
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Oh man, Huey, watching you is bringing back memories of the frustration of being a wolf suspected for all the wrong reasons!

Anyway, I would like to exercise my right to vote. Maybe the delegates will be useful at the convention?

++Bernie


Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
It's nice to be appreciated. ^.^ Even if it is [possibly] for the wrong reasons.
First nice thing that's been said about me toDay. (Now this one I'm not sore about - I was revealed as a wolf, after all!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
That's why the QT DL really blunts their power.
Or DOES IT?

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 01:26 PM   #148
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
*brain wheels spinning* But what would you say if we keep doing it even after the thread becomes innocently dominated (and it's gotta eventually, statistically speaking)? If innocents vote Brin too for the sole purpose of making the GT go "whaaat?", just because they can?
I second the motion. ^_^

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 01:34 PM   #149
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
It's also an even split over there right now, so who knows who chose Brinn as a candidate.
Rikae.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 02:41 PM   #150
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Anyway, clearly messing with us in some way, that's for sure.


hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 02:50 PM   #151
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
By all the Valar, are they seriously at 10 minutes to DL with half the village still to vote?

o.O

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 02:55 PM   #152
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
"It's seven minutes to deadline but I'm not telling who I'm hunting."

Sally, you have some sort of plan here, but I'm a petty-dwarf if I know what it is.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:03 PM   #153
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Crap, I missed where I was actually asked. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omguh.

And that's Deadline.

Whoo! So Day 1 we had "I'm the Ranger HAHA nope", Day 2 we had "SUDDENLY Huinesoron", and Day 3 we had "Sally the silent hunter". I tell you, reading through a full page of replies and going "where is she? She must say something soon!" was absolutely gripping.

And I'm still not sure who's coming to join us!

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:08 PM   #154
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,459
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, that's just great. I'll be very surprised if Mac is guilty.

And not hanging around and reading, as a gifted on the chopping block? Is every gifted in this game secretly also a cobbler?
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:10 PM   #155
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,459
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
*brain wheels spinning* But what would you say if we keep doing it even after the thread becomes innocently dominated (and it's gotta eventually, statistically speaking)? If innocents vote Brin too for the sole purpose of making the GT go "whaaat?", just because they can?
Or because even though we'd have the majority, someone doesn't turn up to vote ...

Or because we decide Brinn really is the best target.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:12 PM   #156
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia
 
Rikae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: A glade open to the stars, deep in Nan Elmoth
Posts: 3,459
Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Rikae is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Is every gifted in this game secretly also a cobbler?
I shouldn't have said that. Mistakes & life happen.
__________________
The skies of this world were always meant to have dragons. When they are not there, humans miss them.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:13 PM   #157
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Y'know, we're now into a gap in the rules - if Sally really is the Hunter, does she or her victim have the tie-break? Neither of them are night-kills, which is the only thing the rules rule out...

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:17 PM   #158
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene
 
Galadriel55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The realm of forgotten words
Posts: 8,589
Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Galadriel55 is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Soooo... I was unable to log on since my previous post here, and the GT wrote two and a half new pages. ?!?!?!?! Also, glancing at the QT in passing, looks like something really exciting happened. Will catch up to GT first, then see what you guys have to say about it.
__________________
"Surely you donít disbelieve the prophecies, because you had a hand in bringing them about yourself?" - Gandalf
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:27 PM   #159
Huinesoron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan
 
Huinesoron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: The north-west of the Old World, east of the Sea
Posts: 2,140
Huinesoron has been trapped in the Barrow!
Hi, Sally! Hi, Mac! Welcome to the madhouse... er, infirmary.

Per the rule change last Night, the quarantinies are allowed to keep nattering all night long, so if you feel up to it after that intense final hour, please do say hello.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 03:30 PM   #160
Macalaure
Fading FŽanorion
 
Macalaure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: into the flood again
Posts: 2,871
Macalaure is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Macalaure is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Macalaure is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: this was all-caps... the forum un-allcapsed it for me! What??
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.