The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #121
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And especially with cloture, I really don't believe there will be half village around at the time of filibustering, just because of the time (not everybody will be online at the same time).
But isn't that just the point?

Well anyhow, we Europeans will probably not be in a position to need to think about these weird political devices used in the American democracy as the deadline is what it is. So to me at least that's just okay as long as the Americans can settle that between themselves. I will be sleeping or sometimes trying to wake up a little after the deadline eg. the time of any reasonable filibusters going on so...

++ Trying though

Okay, I know now how to react if it becomes possible or necessary...

Anyway, the most intriguing concept Fea - if I haven't said that before. Just marvellous!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:15 PM   #122
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Wikipedia is the best thing ever.

The filibuster procedure seems very sound to me. The one thing, and it may be too impractical given all the complexities of the existing rules, is that in a filibuster, the only time anyone else gets to talk on the floor is if the senator yields to a question. It follows that in order for other players to post on the board, the village filibuster also would have to yield the board for a question. Other players would still all be able to PM each other, and indeed it might be a courtesy for anyone around to let the those on whichever side of the pond is in the dark that a filibuster is going on.

This is going to be a fantastic game, y'all. I'm psyched.

Last edited by Ilya; 11-08-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #123
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Dumb question. How do you highlight? I don't see a tool for it anywhere. (Sorry, I'm tired and already horrible with computer, so please forgive me)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:06 AM   #124
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
*comes in a whirlwind and covered with birthday confetti*

Am I too late to join? Sorry to come all of the sudden, but Aganzir and Sally convinced me that this would be awesome. Plus, it would work perfectly with my horrible work schedule. I'm really looking forward to 24 hour days and nights, and the representative element. Oooh, reminds me of Political Science 210 all over again! This sounds fun, so, if there's room for one more, please may I join?

Quote:
Representatives are by no means obligated to vote according to the wishes of their constituents, though it should be obvious that voting against the wishes of the people who elected you will probably result in bad karma.
... And a guillotine. Please?

In a way, I really shouldn't be attracted to this after two bloody years of the same thing, but it's much sweeter actually knowing your representatives now.

Also, I'm really wondering if this experiment is going to morph into a completely tyrannical form later on, like maybe a Jacobian Club.

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #125
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
like maybe a Jacobian Club.~Ka
I was thinking more of the Salem Witch trials, but I like this reference much better. Good to have you on "the floor" Ka.

testing, testing...

Sally, wrap whatever you want to highlight in quotes, and just replace the word "quote" with "highlight".

Last edited by Boromir88; 11-09-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:24 AM   #126
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I was thinking more of the Salem Witch trials, but I like this reference much better. Good to have you on "the floor" Ka.

testing, testing...

Sally, wrap whatever you want to highlight in quotes, and just replace the word "quote" with "highlight".

Oho!

Thanks, Boro!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:44 AM   #127
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
It follows that in order for other players to post on the board, the village filibuster also would have to yield the board for a question. Other players would still all be able to PM each other, and indeed it might be a courtesy for anyone around to let the those on whichever side of the pond is in the dark that a filibuster is going on.
I'm going to say no to this for a couple reasons. Mostly it's practicality. Partly it's that I'll be jealous that I won't be privy to the PMs. My official stance is that I want a transparent government, doggonit, and the only PMing that should occur during this game is the traditional Night Time shenanigans of the Wolves and Seer.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #128
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
if there's room for one more, please may I join?
Yes. I'll be mailing out the roles some time in the next couple hours. Anybody know if Nerwen's still in?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:27 AM   #129
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Given that we have quite a few players, would a pack of four wolves sound fair?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:42 AM   #130
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Given that we have quite a few players, would a pack of four wolves sound fair?
I think yes. I was actually pondering that this morning.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #131
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Wow, four wolves? I haven't seen a four-wolf game in ages. This should be interesting.

Testing the highlight...
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #132
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
... And a guillotine. Please?
That's what I have been hoping for from the beginning. What more appropriate matter of execution for the newly formed Republic anyway?

P.S. Vive la Commune de Paris!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #133
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

++ ƒ£ÂñØ®
Old 11-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #134
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Official Notice:

Special roles have been sent out. There are four wolves and one seer. If you did not receive a PM, you are an ordinary villager.

Any PMs which are sent to the moddess should be sent, I'm sure you know, to all three moddesses.

Day One will begin tomorrow night.

Let the insanity begin.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #135
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
but otherwise my tutors are Messrs Jon Stewart and PJ O'Rourke - interesting combo that....
His book America is hilarious, but has some little truths. I really like the, "Ages of Democracy: A Guide".

Ah filibuster, horrifically adament while at the same time surprisingly too polite to just say 'no'. In the end it'll just end up with a contest between who can stay awake the longest, sounds fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
That's what I have been hoping for from the beginning. What more appropriate matter of execution for the newly formed Republic anyway?
Indeed, this whole experiment sounds delightfully Robespierre. I wonder who will be our David?

~ Bill 103 Ka

Last edited by THE Ka; 11-09-2008 at 02:24 PM.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #136
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quick Question:

Perhaps I missed this while reading the rules, but how many representatives are elected each Day?

Oh, and:

++testing
Old 11-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #137
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

I think anyone who receives two or more votes becomes a rep.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:20 PM   #138
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Do we get something like the full & updated rules in somewhere at sometime or do we have to assume that the ones in the begining of this thread are the final word on all matters?

And what is the last word on the filibusters etc.?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #139
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Testing

Okay, so I haven't come to the Downs for the past 3 or 4 days so I'm trying to catch up on all the things...will there be a synopsis of the rules when this is all decided?
Old 11-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #140
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
will there be a synopsis of the rules when this is all decided?
Tomorrow after I'm done with classes I'll put up a synopsis so that you guys don't have to trawl your way through the thread in search of information.

As for now, my voice is shot and I'm tired. Yay for amazing concert-going experiences.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:35 AM   #141
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I can't get the red thing... How does it work?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:41 AM   #142
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeniwe
I can't get the red thing... How does it work?
Take Boro's advice that follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
wrap whatever you want to highlight in quotes, and just replace the word "quote" with "highlight".
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:47 AM   #143
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Greeniwe
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:49 AM   #144
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Another very good thing, if you don't know how it works, is to quote some post of some person who has a highlighted word in it. Because if you quote it, it will show to you in your post...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 11-10-2008, 03:55 AM   #145
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeniWe View Post
Greeniwe
Aiieee, you're evil. Glad that you learnt it, though.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #146
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Another very good thing, if you don't know how it works, is to quote some post of some person who has a highlighted word in it. Because if you quote it, it will show to you in your post...
Hey, thats what I do!

Sorry, I'm just in a good mood.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 AM   #147
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

The Moddesses:

Fea
Mithalwen
Rikae

The Roles:

4 – corrupt politicians (werewolves)
1 – zealous reporter (seer)
X – ordinary villagers

Night Time:

Nights will last 24 hours.

The wolves have the right and ability to communicate amongst themselves. They will choose a villager to kill. They will send the name of this villager to the moderator at least one hour before Day is to begin. That villager will be found dead at dawn.

The seer has the right and ability to request the identity of one villager per night from the moderator.

Day Time:

Days will last 48 hours.

During the Day, wolves are forbidden from communicating amongst themselves via Private Message.

The Day will contain two deadlines.

Deadline One will occur at the end of the first 24 hours. It is by Deadline One that the villagers must choose who will represent their interests in the final vote. Villagers will not vote for the player they believe to be a wolf. Villagers will vote for another villager to represent them: these chosen players are thence forward called Representatives. A player must acquire two non-retractable votes of confidence in order to become a Representative. A player may never vote for his or herself. A Representative’s vote carries as much power as there were votes to make said player a Representative, therefore: the final vote of a Representative who was chosen by four villagers will have exactly twice as much weight as the final vote of a Representative who was chosen by only two villagers. As long as a villager has received at least two non-retractable votes of confidence from the village before Deadline One, s/he will be considered a Representative for the final vote.

Votes of confidence (which elect Representatives) should appear as:

++Fea for Representative

Deadline Two will coincide with the end of the Day (24 hours after Deadline One). It is by Deadline Two that the village’s chosen Representatives must decide upon who will be lynched. To reiterate: the village will have 24 hours during which to choose Representatives, who will have a further 24 hours to vote for who they think should be lynched as a wolf. Representatives are by no means obligated to vote according to the wishes of their constituents, though it should be obvious that voting against the wishes of the people who elected you will probably result in bad karma.

The final non-retractable lynch-vote given by a Representative as a means to choose which villager is to be killed at the end of Day should appear as:

++Lynch Fea

All villagers are allowed to talk for the entire duration of the Day, but only Representatives may vote after Deadline One.

Deadlines will be measured by the Barrowdowns clock.

On Filibustering:

I certainly can't sit around and watch for a filibuster all day. So what will need to happen is the person who is filibustering will post

Initializing Filibuster

and must post on one specific topic which directly relates to werewolf. People may continue to post while the filibuster is in progress, but they may not vote until it ends.

The filibuster will end either when:

1) the player in question types End Filibuster

2) at least half of the surviving village votes

++cloture

which will force the filibuster to end

3) the player who is filibustering fails to post within the required time, which is every two minutes according to what the 'Downs clock says.

Example:

If Filibuster Post 1 occurs at 12:01pm EST Downs Time, then Filibuster Post 2 must occur before the clock changes to 12:04pm EST Downs Time.

This will be self-moderated, as players will be able to see for themselves what time the post went through.

No player is allowed more than one filibuster per game. I'm looking at you, Misters Phantom and 88.

Of course the simplest way to deal with a filibuster will be to keep it from happening at all, in which case one votes prior to it occurring:

++No Filibuster

At least one half of the village must vote against a filibuster every Day to keep one from occurring.

Summarized Rules:

Votes are non-retractable and should be highlighted.

You may never vote for yourself.

In the event of a tie-vote amongst Representatives, multiple lynches will occur.

Wolves may only PM at Night.

Dead players may communicate with each other about the game if they so desire, but not with players who are still alive. No crossing planes of existence.

Deadlines occur at 11:00pm EST ‘Downs time. Any votes logged at 11:01 or later will not be counted.

As this game could easily fall into discussions of politics, role-playing is strictly prohibited. I'll handle narrative characterization by referencing in-game events. This game is absolutely not to break Barrowdowns Policy in any manner, but specifically in regard to political opinions. Keep ‘em to yourselves. Any breach of this rule will result in immediate and merciless modfire. If the delinquent player’s vote has already been cast, the vote will be disqualified. This remains true even if the player is a chosen Representative. Keep that in mind: if you’re a Rep and you get modfired, you’re throwing away the vote of every person who chose you. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Absolutely no personal politics, end of story.

You'll want to either approve or deny a filibuster every day.

If a filibuster occurs, the only way to end it is to vote it down. Voting to end a filibuster is not the same as voting for a Representative or voting for a werewolf and is therefore not blocked by the filibuster the same way those two types of votes are.

A filibuster may occur at any time during either two parts of the Day.

A filibustering player is equally disallowed from voting while s/he is filibustering.

Players may continue to post on the thread during a filibuster, they simply cannot vote.

The voting options at your disposal:

Day, Part One:
++Fea for Representative by anybody
++No Filibuster by anybody
++cloture by anybody, if a filibuster begins
Initializing Filibuster and End Filibuster by a player wishing to use his right to speak at length

Day, Part Two:
++Lynch Fea only by Representatives
++No Filibuster by anybody
++cloture by anybody, if a filibuster begins
Initializing Filibuster and End Filibuster by a player wishing to use his right to speak at length

Player List:

Aganzir
Boromir88
Brinniel
Diamond18
Eönwë
Gil-Galad
Greenie
Gwathagor
Ilya
Kath
Legate
Lommy
McCaber
Mormegil
Nerwen
Nogrod
Rune
Sally
Shasta
The Ka
the phantom
Old 11-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #148
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

A brief explanation:

Kath and I talked ages ago about her playing and I never remembered to include her on the play list because she didn't post to the thread. She was, however, on my personal planning list, and her role was assigned at the same time as other roles. My apologies for any confusion.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #149
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Also, players: go invisible!
Old 11-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #150
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

I wouldn't be surprised to see the highlight vote become a staple in future WW games. It makes important things very easy to find.

So long as villagers don't abuse it, that is.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #151
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Putting my mod hat on

Agreed phantom. I think it would be a helpful tool to use for voting but should not be overused.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #152
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Agreed phantom. I think it would be a helpful tool to use for voting but should not be overused.
I chose it knowing it's frowned upon in other locations simply because of the number and variety of votes that will occur in this game. People bold players names, main points, and all manner of other things in werewolf games. A highlight stands out much more clearly and reduces the chance of a vote being looked past.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:16 AM   #153
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Rune, you and phantom think far too negatively towards compromise. All-or-nothing ends in destruction. Nations are formed on compromise.
I am against the nation state!
Anyways I was not thinkin in all or nothing terms as such (not yet). . .I was actually looking at my history paper where a historian had made the mistake of compromising instead of finding the truth. One source said the event happened at 10 am, the other said 11 am and the historian then concluded that it must have happened at 10:30 am.

I'd better test that thingy for voting

RED ALERT

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:59 AM   #154
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
sorry if my posts seem... weak. i have three term papers to write in the next 2 weeks and my mind is really running in circles right now so if my writing seems weirder then usual, dont take it too seriously.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #155
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Yes, I know, I'm stupid, but....

Why is Di dead? (Or should I not know for some reason?)

Gah, I hope asking isn't a really bad plan, but I'm rather confused. *scurries*
Old 11-13-2008, 03:10 AM   #156
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Di requested to be dropped from the game, so she was modfired. Fea mentioned it in the game thread.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:04 AM   #157
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Thumbs up

Well, people, only to add to what you already read by Fea on the game thread, I hope all of you who are innocent and had a hand in voting me have really bad feeling in conscience now. And I hope the others too. I was really enjoying this game, probably the most of all for a long time. Well, somebody had to go. And as I am dead, I am not bound to say anything more. Alas, for I would tell you all a lot more (Yes, I confess it, you really ****ed me off, even though I counted with that possibility. This is the first game where I really, really, really pity being out.) To all Moddesses, big cheers! This far the game is really great. To those of you who are still alive, enjoy this setting - it's really brilliant.

EDIT: huh. That was seemingly too much of a strong word, the editor checked me
Old 11-13-2008, 09:13 AM   #158
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Di requested to be dropped from the game, so she was modfired. Fea mentioned it in the game thread.
Ah. Okay, thanks. I haven't caught up with everything fully yet. Figured I just missed something, but wasn't sure. Thanks!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #159
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

I would rather appreciate it if the Admin thread was used solely for administrative purposes at this point.

Unless you need to tell us you're going to miss the next three days, be a set of dears and hush?

And Legate- Shh. You're dead.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:51 AM   #160
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
I would rather appreciate it if the Admin thread was used solely for administrative purposes at this point.

Unless you need to tell us you're going to miss the next three days, be a set of dears and hush?

And Legate- Shh. You're dead.

Erm....sorry. I was just trying to figure out what was going on.

*hushes up*