User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2004, 02:57 AM   #121
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
My next post will be up tomorrow for collecting the supplies but umm where are the other gamers?

~Niluial
Old 03-22-2004, 01:23 PM   #122
Phervasaion
Shade of Carn Dûm

Phervasaion has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Well, ive just put up a post for getting the supplies. All we have to do is get get back to the Shire now and thats it . We wil have to do it teribly quick though. How many gamers are officially left in this game at the moment... I havnt seen a post in ages of some people.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:56 PM   #123
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I dont know quite a lot I think... there was Gorbaic, Elentari and Teleri? I think thats it... Oh Great Phervasaion, I'll follow on from your post tonight... couldn't yesterday, got back from a party and you know the whole after party exhaustion

Oh, I still need to decide who die's in the orc battle... I'll PM each person tonight, that way it can be a suprise to everyone else .

Best Wishes,
Niluial
Old 03-23-2004, 07:26 PM   #124
ElenCala Isil
Shade of Carn Dûm

ElenCala Isil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ElenCala Isil Send a message via Yahoo to ElenCala Isil
Vlarh. I had a post up and ready to send, but my computer died.

I shall have to post either tonight or tomorrow...
Old 03-24-2004, 06:49 PM   #125
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The group is now just starting to set up camp - it is late afternoon, early evening.

We have been following the Great East-West Road again back to the Shire and have just barely passed the area to the south where the Barrow-Downs are. The group has pulled a little way off the road into a clearing with trees on three sides to block the wind, and there is a little stream nearby.

A cold breeze has made Madoc feel a chill . . . but beyond that he is feeling uneasy about the area.

Nilly would you like to start the set up for the attack soon?

We really need to bring this game to a close by the end of next week if possible. It will have run just a little beyond its time limit by then.

~*~ Pio
Old 03-28-2004, 01:48 AM   #126
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Would everyone please check their PMs. I have sent out who will die and survive.

Niluial
Old 03-29-2004, 03:40 PM   #127
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Gorby is dead! The Orcs are now upon us!

There were 6 of them - Gorby killed one. 5 remain, armed with swords, clubs etc. and at least one has a bow.

Everyone please write their battle scene by Thursday, please.

By the end of this coming weekend, I want to have this game wrapped up.

~*~ Pio
Old 03-29-2004, 06:46 PM   #128
ElenCala Isil
Shade of Carn Dûm

ElenCala Isil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ElenCala Isil Send a message via Yahoo to ElenCala Isil
And a lovely game it has been for Ivy, but she is no longer with us anymore! (I hope I didn't go overboard - I'm rather fond of death scenes. ) Well, I guess that's that for my character, but to be honest, I had somewhat hoped Ivy would be allowed to die. Ah well, I look forward to the rest of your posts!
Old 03-30-2004, 02:31 AM   #129
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Nicely done ECI! Poor Ivy!

~*~ Pio
Old 03-30-2004, 11:01 AM   #130
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Go Daisy!

Quote:
"This is for Gorby you filthy Orc!!" Daisy cried as she picked up a knife she found close by, while running towards the nearest Orc.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:07 AM   #131
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Dark-Eye

Lol, well, the whole post was turned out a bit cliché... I think she liked the guy..

Anyway, I’ve also filled my save on page 3. A bit short though….
Old 03-30-2004, 02:45 PM   #132
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
That's Hob gone. However, would it be possible for me to do a last post when they all get back to the Shire, about the family he left behind? Because I've got this post planned and it's so sad, I don't want it to be missed out. Please?
Old 03-31-2004, 02:01 AM   #133
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Gorby, Ivy, Hob, and Cedric are now dead.

Four of the six Orcs are dead.

The two remaining Orcs are now harassing Melody and Tom along with Daisy who has run over to help them.

---------------------------------------------------

Nilly and Phervasaion

Please get your battle scenes on the game by Thursday. I'd like to get the Hobbits back to Tookland by late Friday and end the game on Saturday/Sunday.

dragoneyes you can go ahead and put your post on this weekend.

~*~ Pio
Old 04-02-2004, 01:33 PM   #134
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Nilly - I have saved a space for you if you wish to write Melody's encounter with the Orcs. You can post your scene here, and I will transfer it for you.

Later today I am doing a 'Summing Up and moving the Hobbits back to Tookland" post.

I've put up a SAVE for that.

dragoneyes and anyone else who would like to do so

Go ahead and get your final posts for the game up by Sunday at the latest. No need to wait for me to fill in my SAVE, as I will just get us back to Tuckburrough where the wagon will be unloaded and Madoc will seek out his family.

~*~ Pio
Old 04-03-2004, 11:27 AM   #135
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sorry, sorry! I got a sudden call to a wedding out of my Town... had no time to post! So sorry! *hides from shoes and sharp objects being thrown in the air*

I'll post now, and Phervasaion and I have done some planning about our ending! Okie.

~Niluial
Old 04-03-2004, 12:14 PM   #136
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pio would you mind adding this to my saved space? Thank you

Melody wasn’t thinking straight she couldn’t she wasn’t sure of her surroundings or what to do. She charged for an Orc and stabbed it in the stomach. Its huge, sweaty, smelly body fell to the ground with a large thump. There were too many Orcs, too many dead bodies and Melody lost hope. She stood there, watching not doing anything but standing. All she could think about was Ivy, her best friend, her first friend that lay there… dead.

She felt a sudden pain in her stomach, a jab but she had become numb to any pain or any thoughts. Everything was spinning, nothing was clear. Her breathing slowed as she fell to the ground. Melody heard a scream in the distance, it was Tom. He started to go wild stabbing and harming everything in site for revenge. Melody lay there surely I am dead she thought. She opened her eyes barely but saw Tom screaming and stabbing while Daisy set objects alight while waving fire in the air to keep the Orcs away. She couldn’t spot Madoc.

She saw an orc walk closer to her, she closed her eyes and acted dead which wasn’t hard for she wasn’t breathing much and it was an effort to keep her eyes open. After just lying there thinking of her Ivy the noise began to disappear. It is so peaceful and calming… Melody thought as she was sure she was dead. She heard a soft, gentle voice whispering in her ear. “Melody stay with us please” the voice stopped and weeping took its place. “Melody please! I love you and… and I want to know you for, for as long as I can! I’ll buy us a cottage and I’ll give you a garden or whatever please don’t leave me… I need you!”

Melody recognized the voice and with a huge amount of effort she opened her mouth and said, “Tom? I’m ok… I’m not… no…t going anywhere”
She opened her eyes and saw Madoc and Daisy too. They looked sad but had a slight smile. They had tear stains on their faces from their tears and dirt mixing.

Melody wasn’t too sure what had just happened, all she remember was blood. But it was gone. She wanted to ask what had happened. Why was she is such pain? What had happened to all the noise and blood? But she had no strength to ask the questions.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:38 PM   #137
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Nilly

Your post is now on the game.

Last edited by piosenniel; 04-04-2004 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:04 PM   #138
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

dragoneyes

Nice post!

*sniff . . .

Quote:
a ghost of a smile flitted across his face
the old gaffer is going to die, too . . .

Last edited by piosenniel; 04-04-2004 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 03:46 PM   #139
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Everyone please note:

Please get your final posts on the game by Today and by the latest Monday. I will be closing the game midnight, Monday Pacific time U.S.

~*~

The Hobbits are now back in Tuckburrough reuniting with their families/friends.
Old 04-04-2004, 04:17 PM   #140
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Silmaril

Hello!

I just finished my last post.

Geeeesh, that was sad. I hate saying good bye to RPGs and the characters...

Anyway, long live the Hobbits!

Thank you everyon for a very nice RPG. I've enjoyed gaming with ya'll...lets do it again sometime.

Orofaniel
Old 04-04-2004, 04:25 PM   #141
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thumbs up *sniff*

This is awfully sad *sniff* well it was a great game!

I still have two more posts I would like to put up… both tomorrow. Or I might only put up one. The last and most important one I will make a nice ending to tell of what happened to each family etc.

‘till then :P

~Nilly
Old 04-05-2004, 03:06 AM   #142
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
I would like to say before I go, that I really like the contrast between mine and Orofaniel's last posts, I think it worked out great!

Fare thee well everyone, I hope to work with you again somewhere else.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:25 PM   #143
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

I am off to work now. Will return in about 10 hours from now.

At that time I will close the Game Thread.

Please get your final posts up before then.

~*~ Pio
Old 04-05-2004, 07:54 PM   #144
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pio will you please save a space for my last post.

Thank you
Nilly
Old 04-06-2004, 02:30 AM   #145
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Narya Last Post!

Hi Pio,

Would you mind putting this in my saved place thank you so much

The Shire, though still beset with cold winter winds, was now a happy place once again. Of course, how could it not be happy since the Hobbits could have their six dinners again. The hobbits returned hospitable ways and their garden plots, but were saddened at the news of the deaths. It was dreadful telling the families that their loved ones had died, and all Tom and Melody could say was, “I am sorry,” knowing full well that those words held scant comfort..

A huge celebration, with plenty of food and merrymaking, was held to honour the Hobbits who went on the journey to get the much needed supplies. The ones who had fallen were especially honoured and, through the years, were remembered as heroes. To commemorate them, Melody planted six crimson rose bushes.

Madoc was reunited with his family. He still remained great friends with his fellow survivors but the memory of the six that were killed haunted him, and he often realized that he could have been one of them. He never forgot them, never forgot the wolves that had ripped Ivy’s throat, never forgot the cruel deaths of the others. They hadn’t deserved it, but who did deserve death? They had not died as cowards, but as heroes, and the Shire would remember them as such. They had brought supplies to the starving Shire, and the hobbits were merry as the snows melted and the grass turned green and the flowers bloomed. He would try to return to the life of a normal hobbit, but, even through the bounteous dinners and the curling tobacco smoke, he would remember them with fond sadness.

Daisy soon returned to being herself and spent most of her time with her family and adorable nephews. It amazed many at how strong Daisy had been! She was always smiling and moved on with life quicker than the others. But Melody, who soon came to know her better than anybody else, realized that it was a mere façade to cover the sorrow that lived within her. As the years fled by, Melody and Daisy laughed with each other, wept with each other, gardened with each other, and became fast friends.

Melody’s deep wound healed in time. Two months later, Melody and Tom wedded and, as Tom had promised long ago, she got her huge garden in which she grew many flowers and tall trees. They were a happy couple and cared for each other very much, but, though she had a husband’s love, Melody realized that she missed Ivy and that she was incomplete without her. In retrospect, she wished that Ivy had never gone on the journey. She could have been a happy hobbit, sitting by the fire, waiting for the tea to boil. When they had their first child, a daughter, they named her Ivy, who somewhat filled the hole that the first Ivy had left.

The four remained good friends and, once a week, they would stroll to the entrance of the Shire and would chat and remember their fallen comrades beside the six rose bushes Melody had planted. Trials and misery and sorrow had forged bonds of friendship that the other simple hobbits could not understand. Out of the death-ridden trip had been born friendships that would last forever.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:35 AM   #146
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril To all the players...

Awww

It was really amazing playing with such wonderful and talented writers and I defiantly learnt a lot. Thank you so much for playing in my RPG, all of you were great! I hope to play in future games with you guys

Pio - Thank you ! You are really amazing and a wonderful mod well organized etc. Thank you for helping me and being so amazing!

Will see you all and thanks again
~Nilly
Old 04-06-2004, 10:11 AM   #147
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

~*~ To Elvenhome ~*~