The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Mordor Transportation

Inspired by the Chatau d' Mordor thread about orc restaurants, I thought of this one - list the possible means of transportation of orcs of the 7th age. I'll start off with this:
Morcedes
Lamborcgini
Orcsvagon
Torcyota
Dorcge
Morcubishi

Feel free to include troll, Nazgul, Balrog ("wings" not acceptable since it's still a question), or any other evil creature transportation as well!
Old 11-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #2
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Trolls Royce (quite obviously)
Old 11-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
An Orcs's conveyance of choice could only have been a Jaguawarg
Old 11-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The backbone of the public transport would naturally be the masses of trolleybuses and -coaches.

And let's not forget the overpriced train-line AnthrakX for the well off - and Greywarg buses for the middle class.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Orc Waggons?
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:48 AM   #6
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Volkswagon - orcswagon
Old 11-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #7
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I'm a bit surprised no one's mentioned the very obvious Forc yet.
And what about Uruk-haiwoo?
Old 11-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
And what about Uruk-haiwoo?
are you referring to the Mordor highways? Or, rather, Isengard highways, seeing as it's Uruk-hai.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:58 AM   #9
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

No, I was actually trying to pun on Daewoo. But you're quite right, all of these vehicles would probably use the Uruk-haiway.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:50 AM   #10
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*sigh*
I guess I'm going to have to do it, aren't I?

MOUNT ZOOM!

Old 11-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #11
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

How about orcomobiles?

BMW - Best Maneuver Wargs

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-23-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Mazgulda: the Nazgul Mazda!!!
Old 05-17-2017, 06:37 AM   #13
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I was going through some abandoned Mirth threads to cheer me up. Remembered one of my own. Thought a post above was absolutely brilliant and was going to rep it, but turns out I did already all those years ago. Consistency is key. But I would rep it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
The backbone of the public transport would naturally be the masses of trolleybuses and -coaches.
Built in mockery of Entbuses, of course.

The Metromoriatan system, also known as "the Underground", would complement the ground level public transportation.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:49 PM   #14
Pervinca Took
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pervinca Took is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Can we still rep posts? I've tried recently but couldn't. Maybe it's just my phone that won't let me?

Last edited by Pervinca Took; 07-12-2017 at 05:41 PM.
Pervinca Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:41 PM   #15
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervinca Took View Post
Can we still rep posts? I've tried recently but couldn't. Maybe it's just my phone that won't let me?
My phone doesn't let me either. And on the computer I have to open it in a new tab if the thread is over 2 or so pages long.