The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-07-2001, 12:14 PM   #81
Elerrina
Pile O'Bones

Elerrina has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> Do you know how much money I would pay to see Mr T as Boromir?!? &quot;I pity the foo who don't give me da ring!&quot;<br> <br> This thread has done alot of damage, I'm having night terrors at the thought of John Travolta as Legolas...<br> <br> In all seriousness, the chick from along came a spider would've been a good Eowyn, I think, I can't complain too much about the rest of the cast...though I agree Gary Coleman should've been SOMETHING. Ghan-buri-ghan?? <br> <br> I'm liking some of the rock themes:<br> <br> Aragorn: Mick Jagger (can't you see him doing that chicken walk in the midst of Pellannor?)<br> Gandalf: Bob Dylan (no one understands the full meaning of what either of them say, right?)<br> Elladan &amp; Elrohir: Simon &amp; Garfunkel<br> <br> No, no, I can't do it anymore...it hurts to much to mar my poor LOTR! <br> <br> <br> <p>~ Elerrina ('Crowned with stars'; a name of Taniquetil; Only thing that wasn't taken) 'Many are the strange chances of the world,'said Mithrandir,'and help oft shall come from the hands of the weak when the Wise falter."</p>
Elerrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2001, 10:26 AM   #82
Maglor68
Wight

Maglor68 has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR>Worst Cast - Bad Guys</b><br><br> Nazgul - The Brady Bunch (Alice as the Witch King)<br> Sauron - Mr. Philips<br> Mouth of Sauron - Sam<br> Gollum - Oliver <p></p>
Maglor68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2001, 06:09 PM   #83
Valros Barazhor
Animated Skeleton

Valros Barazhor has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR><br><br> This is a great thread!<br> 70's cheesy cast:<br> Frodo-Johnny Whittaker<br> Sam-Gary Burghoff<br> Merry- Shields<br> Pippin- Yarnell<br> Gimli- Sebastian Cabot<br> Legolas-Leif Garrett<br> Aragorn-Alan Alda<br> Gandalf-Dan Haggerty<br> Arwen- Linda Blair<br> Elrond-Richard Hatch<br> Bilbo- Carroll O'Conner<br> Eowyn- Marie Osmond<br> Galadriel-TonyTenille<br> Celborn-The Captain<br> Treebeard-Lorne Greene<br> Theoden-Gavin McCleod<br> Boromir-Dirk Benedict<br> Saruman-Ricardo Montalban<br> Wormtongue- Herve Villechez<br> Mouth of Sauron-Unknown Comic<br> Denethor-Chuck Barris<br> Eomer-Donny Osmond<br> Rangers of Ithilien-Solid Gold Dancers<br> Ringwraiths-Sha Na Na<br> Gollum-Billy Barty<br> Sauron-John Forsythe(Charlie)<br> Imrahil- Tony Danza<br> Faramir-Bernie Koppell<br> Orcs-Slestaks<br> Watcher in the Water-Sigmund<br> Fell Beast- Lamb Chop<br> Ioreth-Madame<br> Glorfindel-Peter Frampton<br> I will stop now...this is madness.<br> Cheers,<br> Valros<br> <br> <p></p>
Valros Barazhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 07:05 AM   #84
Vorechoriel

Ring

<BR> Re: Better cast/Disaster cast</b><br><br> ok, here goes....<br> <br> <u>Vorechoriels ALL POP-STAR cast</u><br> <br> (1)Frodo: Aaron Carter<br> (2)Galadriel: Madonna<br> (3)Bilbo: Lou Pearlman<br> (4)Eowyn: Christina Aguilera<br> (5)Arwen: Britney Spears<br> (6)Boromir: Nick Lachey<br> (7)Aragorn: JC Chasez<br> (8 )Gandalf: Michael Jackson<br> (9)Sam: Taylor Hanson<br> (10)Pippin: Chris Kirkpatrick<br> (11)Merry: Enrique Inglesias<br> (12)Legolas: Justin Timberlake<br> (13)Gimli: Joey Fatone<br> (14)Nine Riders: Backstreet Boys and Dreamstreet<br> (15)Faramir: Ricky Martin<br> <br> THE HORROR!!! <p><p align=center>May Iúvatar bless you<br> And may the stars of Elbereth light your way...<br>*~*Vorechoriel*~*</p></p>
Old 09-21-2001, 07:49 AM   #85
Theronid

Ring

<BR> Re: Better cast/Disaster cast</b><br><br> I woulve liked to see some other actors as the cast is now , but alas i am not the director <p></p>
Old 09-23-2001, 11:09 AM   #86
AnnaK

Sting

OOh yes, Ricky Martin as Faramir, that would be fab! They could put back the dance sequence at the waterfall that Tolkien had to cut
Old 09-24-2001, 09:38 AM   #87
the Lorien wanderer
Shade of Carn Dûm

the Lorien wanderer has just left Hobbiton.
the Lorien wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 06:28 PM   #88
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

This subject came up again recently in the chat room, so I put together an Our Gang/Little Rascals cast....I hopes it's not been done here already.<P>Mickey as Frodo<BR>Stymie as Sam<BR>Porky as Pippin<BR>Scotty as Merry<BR>Spanky as Gandalf<BR>Mary Ann as Legolas<BR>Butch as Boromir<BR>Wheezer as Gimli<BR>Alfalfa as Aragorn<BR>Darla as Arwen<BR>Froggy as Gollum<BR>Waldo as Elrond<BR>Buckwheat as Lord of the Nazgûl<BR>Ferina as another Black Rider<BR>Pete the Pup as Bill the Pony
Old 02-23-2002, 02:27 PM   #89
Ringfenwen
Pile O'Bones

Ringfenwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I think everyone in the first movie was cast brilliantly anyway,the only person I would change would be Kate Blanchett as Galadriel, she was RUBBISH <P>Anyone else would be better than her, except Britney Spears, she should be put down this instant, Oh, or Mariah Carey, in fact no-one who sings should ever be allowed onstage
Old 02-24-2002, 02:02 PM   #90
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I think the cast they picked was really good. I really liked Gandalf, Ian McKellan did an absolutely wonderful job protraying him! And Of course, who would want to change Legolas, Orlando Bloom is soooooo perfect!!!<BR>*passes out on the floor at the name of Orlando Bloom*
Old 02-25-2002, 03:38 PM   #91
Ringfenwen
Pile O'Bones

Ringfenwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Orlando Bloom is EXTREMELY gorgeous, but noone could ever be as gorgeous, sweet-natured, hunky, and downright SEXY as Viggo Mortensen/Aragorn, mind you he wouldn't look half as good with short hair, but come on, I mean YUM!
Old 02-25-2002, 05:43 PM   #92
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The Eye

Hey! Stop polluting the thread with off-topic drippy drooling. Tell us a replacement cast and keep the fantasizing in yer heads.
Old 02-25-2002, 05:54 PM   #93
goldwine
Haunting Spirit

goldwine has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

There are so many frighteningly disasterous cast lists in this posting (and screamingly funny) that I think I will appreciate the movie casting in a much greater way.........
Old 08-25-2002, 08:34 PM   #94
Nar
Wight

Nar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

For those old enough to have seen early SNL (perhaps it's in reruns somewhere?):<P>John Belushi as Lord of the Nazgul<BR>Garret Morris as Frodo<BR>Gilda Radner as Arwen <BR>Bill Murray as Aragorn<BR>Jane Curtin as Eowyn<BR>Father Guido Sarducci as Gollum<P>Chevy Chase as Gandalf<BR>Dan Ackroyd as Sauruman ('Gandalf, you ignorant sl**')<P>introducing: John Belushi's eyebrow as Sauron
Nar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 05:48 AM   #95
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Sting

I know that Tom Bombadil wasn't in the movie (shame, shame!) but Mom said that while she was reading FOTR she imagined Tom as Mel Gibson <BR> is this a dream cast or a disaster cast: <B> Mel Gibson as Tom Bombadil </B>??
Old 08-26-2002, 10:13 AM   #96
Lothiriel Silmarien
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lothiriel Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Yeah, I can just picture Mel gibson hoppin around in his yellow boots singin hey ho merry dol, to the bottle I go, blah blah and whatever else that Tom sings! Oh the horror, the horror!! <BR> <P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Frodo - Gene Simmons<BR>Barliman Butterbur - Meatloaf<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I can just imagine it! Oh that's too funny!!!! Oh and Frodo needs to stick his toungue out too, every time he sees an orc or something!<P>My turn now!<P>Aragorn: Christopher Lowell. "Fabuloooous. Isn't it just great! Wow, Boromir, that sheild would just go great with my dinnerware!"<P>Gandalf: Pam Anderson<P>Bill the Pony: Arnold Schwarzenegger. <P>Merry and Pippin: The guys who sang the macarena song.<P>Oh and I know an Aussie band that could do the soundtrack! 30 Odd Foot of Grunts. You wanna know if it's bad? Well, I'll tell you who sings in it. Russell Crowe. Does that answer the question? <P>Yes, Britney Spears as the Mouth of Sauron! Actually, no. I don't want her even in the movie, even if she plays a part like that!<P>Now for the music theme <P>Gandalf: Marylin Manson<BR>Aragorn: that singer from Poison (oh and the leopard skin cowboy hat would go great!)<BR>Arwen: Shirley Manson<BR>Galadreil: the singer from Skunk Anasie (the horror!)<BR>Legolas: Kurt Cobain <BR>last but not least,<BR>Saruman: Frank Sinatra. (NOOOOOO!!!)
Lothiriel Silmarien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 02:52 PM   #97
Lhunbelethiel
Wight

Lhunbelethiel has just left Hobbiton.
I can't believe no one's done this before...<P>THE ALL SIMPSONS LORD OF THE RINGS CAST!<P>Frodo: Bart- who else!<BR>Bilbo: Principal Skinner<BR>Merry: Itchy<BR>Pippin: Scratchy<BR>Sam: Barney<BR>Bill the Pony: Santas Little Helper<BR>Gandalf: Grandpa Simpson<BR>Saruman: Mr. Burns of course<BR>Wormtongue: Smithers hehe...<BR>Sauron: ???? I need some help with that one! Perhaps Apu? "Thank you, rule them all again!"<BR>Legolas: Martin Prince<BR>Aragorn: Duff Man<BR>Gimli: Side Show Bob<BR>Boromir: Krusty the Klown (the irony)<BR>Gollum: Moe the bartender <BR>Arwen: Marge<BR>Eowyn: Lisa<BR>Galadriel: Selma (for when she goes all wacky)<BR>Shelob: Patty<P><BR>more....?????
Old 08-26-2002, 06:02 PM   #98
nevfeniel

Eye

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . HA! I can just imagine that!<BR>"Frodo": Okay, we need to get this ring to Mt. Doom and have it destroyed, man.<P>At Orthanc (the powerplant)<BR>"Saruman" to "Gandalf": Since you won't help me get the ring, it's company policy to give you the plague.<P>Who's Homer gonna play? Maybe Elrond, or Shelob. Heeheeheee. . .
Old 08-26-2002, 08:34 PM   #99
Catherine
Shade of Carn Dûm

Catherine has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Very funny Lothiriel
I don't think I should have had the heart to leave it."
~Merry to Haldir in Lothlórien~
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 12:16 PM   #100
Elven-Maiden
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elven-Maiden has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

A Star Trek Cast<P>Frodo: Tom Paris<BR>Sam: Reg Barckley<BR>Merry: McCoy (Bones)<BR>Pippin: Rom (Quark’s little bro)<BR>Gandalf: Picard<BR>Aragorn: Riker<BR>Faramir: Worf<BR>Boromir: Kirk (give... me... the... Ring.... Frodo (meanwhile, Frodo’s miles away!))<BR>Legolas: The Doctor<BR>Gimli: Neelix<BR>Arwen: Troi<BR>Eowyn: Tasha Yar<BR>Galadriel: Guinen<BR>Saruman: Quark<BR>Sauron: Borg Queen<BR>Orcs: The Borg<BR>Shelob: Trelane or Q

Mobilis in Mobile
Elven-Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 12:19 PM   #101
Elven-Maiden
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elven-Maiden has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

A Star Wars Cast<P>Frodo: Luke<BR>Sam: Little Ani<BR>Merry: C3P0<BR>Pippin: R2D2<BR>Gandalf: Yoda<BR>Aragorn: Han<BR>Faramir: Teenage Ani<BR>Boromir: Darth Vader<BR>Legolas: Lando<BR>Gimli: Jar Jar Binks<BR>Arwen: Leia<BR>Eowyn: Padme<BR>Galadriel: Young Aunt Beru<BR>Saruman: Count Dooku<BR>Barrow Wight: Bobba Fett<BR>Sauron: Emperor Palpatine<BR>Orcs: Storm Troopers<BR>Shelob: Jabba the Hutt<p>[ January 19, 2003: Message edited by: Elven-Maiden ]

Mobilis in Mobile
Elven-Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 04:21 PM   #102
Jimmy_The_Dwarf

Sting

I think for the disaster cast they should use the cast of the Goonies(I hoped I spelled it right.) And Sean Astin will not be Sam in this version.<BR>Frodo:Mikey<BR>Sam:Mikeys mom<BR>Merry:Chunk<BR>Pippin:Sloth<BR>Arwen:Andy<B R>Eowyn:Martha Plimptons character (I forgot her name)<BR>Aragorn:Mikey's brother<BR>Sauron:Troy's Dad<BR>Saurman:Troy<BR>The orcs:The Fatellies(Especially Joey Pants character)<BR>Treebeard:The old man reporter at the end of the film<BR>King Theodon:Mr. Walsh<BR>Eomer: Data <BR>The Mouth of Sauron:Mrs. Fatelli<BR>Gandalf:Mouth<BR>Gollum/Smeagol:Rosalita (Thinks theat Frodo has drugs and certain other devices)<BR>Bilbo: Mrs. Walsh<BR>Elrond: The dead government agent guy stuck in the freezer.<BR>Legolas:The officer who thinks that Chunk makes stuff up all the time.<P>That would be an interesting disaster cast.<BR>
Old 01-22-2003, 06:18 PM   #103
WeWantsIt

Ring

Frodo=Gilbert Gottfried (voice of Iago in Aladdin)<BR>Sam=Arnold Schwarzenegger<BR>Merry= Sylvester Stallone<BR>Pippin=Jean-Claude Van Damme<BR>Aragorn=Christopher Walken<BR>Legolas=Chris Tucker<BR>Gimli=Danny Devito<BR>Gandalf=Walter Matthau<BR>Saurman=Jack Nicolson<BR>Gollum=Ozzy Osborne<BR>Elrond=Tom Hanks
Old 01-22-2003, 06:27 PM   #104
WeWantsIt

Ring

Thought of some more:<BR>Sauron=Bill Gates<BR>Boromir=Mel Gibbson<BR>Galadriel=Meme from Drew Carry<BR>Celeborn=Drew Carry<BR>Cave Troll=Chris Farley<BR>Treebeard=Ray Romano<BR>Denethor=Sean Connery<BR>Faramir=Steven from Braveheart<BR>Arwen=Natalie Portman
Old 01-23-2003, 12:33 AM   #105
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I hope the Simpsons do a parody of the LOTR, That would be absolutely spectacular<P>If anyone has not seen it, but South Park did a great parody too (I am not a South Park fan, I actually kind of hate that show, but this episode was very enjoyable)<P>If they would have kept that Stuart Towndsend, who was going to play Aragorn, that would have been terrible.<P><B>WeWantsIt</B> I love your avatar <p>[ January 23, 2003: Message edited by: Gorwingel ]
Old 07-09-2003, 12:51 PM   #106
Noxomanus
Wight

Noxomanus has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

just stumbled upon this with the search option,it's a terrific topic.I'd like to add my list too,here it is (you might not know certain people):<P> <B>The Lord of the Rings Rapper-cast</B><P>Frodo= that irritating **&^of a Nelly,I can just imagine him doing an "oh-ho!"<BR>Sam:Bad Azz<BR>Merry: Lil' Bow Wow<BR>Pippin:Jermaine Dupri<BR>Gandalf: Dr. Dre (with big beard)<BR>Saruman:Ice Cube (with big beard as well)<BR>(imagine those last two in a Wizard outfit)<BR>Gollum: Definately skinny Snoop Dogg<BR>Barliman Butterbur: Fat Joe<BR>Elrond: P. Diddy<BR>Galadriel: Lil'Kim<BR>Arwen:Foxy Brown<BR>Eowyn:Eve<BR>Aragorn:Xzibit<BR>Gimli:Timb aland<BR>Legolas:Eminem<BR>Tom Bombadil:Pharell Williams or Ja Rule(both sing and would be really interesting as Iarwain)<BR>Glorfindel:Ludacris<BR>Boromir:Nate Dogg (he dies singing)<BR>Sauron:2Pac (he has indeed survived the shooting,and he was paranoid as well,saw trouble everywhere,so a great Eye)<BR>Nazgul: the members of D12 (except Eminem,who's Legolas),Fabolous,Kurupt,Redman & Jay-Z as the Witch-King<BR>Treebeard:KRS-One<BR>oh,I could go on for ages,this is sooo funny.....<P><BR>
Old 07-09-2003, 01:34 PM   #107
Meoshi
Wight

Meoshi has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Rodney Dangerfield as Aragorn.<P>Bill Clinton as Boromir.
Meoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 01:56 PM   #108
Ophelia
Wight

Ophelia has just left Hobbiton.
I really think that all the worst charecters have allready been named but one person I could not think to be Arwen - and that is Cher . No offence but that is just unbeliveble . And no way I could imagine Silvester Stallone as Aragorn . <BR>And I agree with most of you : members of boybands as any of the charecters ? I mean, that is just sick
Old 07-09-2003, 05:31 PM   #109
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Frodo: Davy Jones
Sam: Peter Tork
Merry: Micky Dolenz
Pippin: Mike Nesmith
Bilbo: Anthony Hopkins
Aragorn: Johnny Depp
Gandalf: Michael Caine
Legolas: Macaulay Culkin
Gimli: Robbie Coltrane
Boromir: Brendan Fraser
Faramir: Ewan McGregor
Arwen: Claire Danes
Galadriel: Kirstie Alley
Celeborn: Kelsey Grammer
Elrond: Victor Garber
Theoden: John Cleese
Eomer: Heath Ledger
Eowyn: Reece Witherspoon
Wormtongue: Christopher Walken
Denethor: Robert DeNiro
Gollum: Chris Kattan
Haldir: Will Farell
Saruman: Patrick Stewart
Sauron: Gilbert Godfrey
Bill the Pony: Eddie Murphy

Last edited by Brinniel; 04-17-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 07:29 PM   #110
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Here's my WORST cast nominees:<BR>Frodo: Tom Cruise<BR>Sam: Ben Affleck<BR>Merry: Matt Damon<BR>Pippin: Gilbert Godfrey<BR>Bilbo: Mel Gibson<BR>Aragorn: Keanua Reeves<BR>Gandalf: Brandon Fraizer<BR>Legolas: Leonardo Dicaprio<BR>Gimli: Colin Ferrell<BR>Boromir: Wesley Snipes (not ALL bad, though)<BR>Faramir: Nicholas Cage<BR>Arwen: Christiana Augulara<BR>Galadriel: Julia Roberts<BR>Celeborn: Justin Timberlake<BR>Elrond: Eminem<BR>Theoden: Al Piccino<BR>Eomer: Will Smith<BR>Eowyn: Angelena Jolee<BR>Wormtongue: Ray Park ( not all bad )<BR>Denethor: Viggo Mortenson<BR>Gollum: Brittany Spears<BR>Haldir: Tom Hanks<BR>Saruman: Robert De Niro<BR>Sauron: Arnold Swartzanneager ( or however you spell it )<BR>Bill the Pony: Big Snoop Dog<BR> <p>[ July 09, 2003: Message edited by: The Only Real Estel ]
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 08:18 PM   #111
Urwendi

Silmaril

I'd rather do the funny one because I think the original cast was as good as it gets.<BR>1. FRODO- Shaya Lebouf(that kid on Even Stevens.<BR> SAM- Hayden Christensen(he has the whole whiny thing down pat)<BR> GIMLI- Danny Devito is a good one.<BR> ARAGORN- Arnold Swartzineger<BR> GANDALF- Sean Connery<BR> LEGOLAS- Shayne West(haha little white boy)<BR> BOROMIR- Ben Afleck<BR> PIPPIN- Mike Meyers<BR> MERRY- David Gallager<BR> GALADRIEL- Renee Zelwegger<BR> BILBO- Woody Allen<BR> EOWYN- Linda Hamilton<BR> ARWEN- Jennifer Garner<P>This is my list so I hope all like it.
Old 07-10-2003, 01:05 AM   #112
StarJewel
Wight

Location: I'm in my dear Maedhros' arms, dreaming the day away. Oh, who am I kidding, Chicago is nothing like that!
StarJewel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to StarJewel
Silmaril

If any of these disaster casts ever happened, I would renounce all ties to this planet and live on Mars. John Travolta or Leonardo DiCaprio as Legolas?! In the name of Eru, stop the madness and the spread of terrifying mental images! just kidding
Old 07-10-2003, 03:47 PM   #113
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I think mine of Eminem as Elrond & Brittany Spears as Gollum can pretty well freak ANYBODY out...
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 01:28 PM   #114
Arwen Eruantale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arwen Eruantale has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Eruantale
Silmaril

Welcome to the Downs, Urwendi! <P>Those are some interesting ones...<BR> <BR>Are you sure LeBeouf and Christenson could get along? That'd be a wierd combination... I think Shia would drive Hayden nuts. But you're right about his whole whiny thing.

Will you pay attention?
Arwen Eruantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 10:29 PM   #115
Elen Ilúvitauri
Pile O'Bones

Elen Ilúvitauri has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Aragorn: Eminem<BR>Arwen: Hillary Duff<BR>Galadriel: Pink<BR>Eowyn: Brandy<P><BR>Think about it... and shudder..

Tommy, SNATCH'S answer to Pippin.
Elen Ilúvitauri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2003, 10:54 PM   #116
Lily Bombadil
Shade of Carn Dûm

Lily Bombadil has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>GALADRIEL- Renee Zelwegger <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My drama teacher, Leslie Burger, acted in a movie with her. It was called "The Whole Wide World".<P>It would be simply AWFUL if: <P>~Toby Maguire played Frodo! <BR>~Harrison Ford as Aragorn (blarrgh!).<BR>~Glenn Close plays Galadriel<BR>~Richard Gere played Gandalf<BR>~Danny Devito as Gimli (yuck-a-roonie! *gasp* IDEA!)<BR>~Mickey Roonie as Bilbo (If he's still alive)<BR>~Carrot Top as Pippin<BR>~Bernie Mac plays Sam<BR>~Drew Barrymore as Eowyn<BR>~Owen Wilson (from Shanghai Knights) as Merry<BR>~Daniel Day-Lewis (Hawkeye from Last of the Mohicans) as Legolas<BR>~Bruce Willis plays Boromir<BR>~Mel Gibson as Elrond<BR>~Jackie Chan plays Haldir<BR>~Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) as Arwen
Old 08-01-2003, 03:05 PM   #117
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Hmm... I don't think I'll even tell you if this is a best or worst list. You're smart, you'll figure it out... <P>Frodo: Laurence Fishborne.<BR>Sam: Tom Cruise<BR>Pippin: Tom Hanks<BR>Aragorn: Ben Affleck<BR>Arwen: Jennifer Lopez<BR>Galadriel: Natalie Portman<P>Swan song,<BR>-Menelien
Old 08-01-2003, 03:07 PM   #118
Yavanna228
Shade of Carn Dûm

Yavanna228 has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Or Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman as Celeborn and Galadriel? <BR>Peace
Old 08-02-2003, 12:50 AM   #119
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Jackie Chan plays Haldir <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>lol! that would be great! hehe..<P>Tom &Nicole? Do you want to start WW3?

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote