The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #161
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Wilwa
Day 1
1st post - Rushed, requests people to be logical in voting, wants to keep gifteds alive
2nd - has a weird feeling about Garin, uneasy about Farael, wants to reread everything, says she might vote for Sleepy, but wants to wait a bit, comments on Oddness in Glirdan’s post
3rd - requests time limit
4th - Gives reasoning for Sleepy vote, says he has the most reasons to be suspected, votes Sleepy.

Day 2
1st post - answers suspicions, says she was stressed because of the situation her lateness put her in, says she made the best decision she could, thinks it would have been better not to vote like Glirdan

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:44 PM   #162
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Anaylsis of Wilwa

I have found no contradiction in her posts. She hasn't jumped around, and she stays on one track. I doubt seriously that a cat would kill someone who was suspicious of them, so Nogrod's list is out in my mind. I also believe that the placement of her vote means nothing. She said that she would probably vote for Sleepy, but she wanted to review. She also mentioned that she would be only able to vote near the dealine. RL issues made her the last voter- that's hardly a reason to lynch her. In my experience, wolves/cats hide in the middle or the beginning of bandwagons for their teammates.

Her hedge statement is the only point of suspicion I can find, and that alone is not enough for me to lynch her.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:48 PM   #163
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Lommy your suspicions of me are well-founded, but false. I know my reasoning was bad yesterDay but while I analyse and try to find reasons for those I suspect, sometimes you have to go with gut instinct. It is often the case that those you can't find proof of guilt for are the ones that are guilty, as they are trying harder to appear inconspicuous, to cover their tracks. But then you can get a 'feeling' that something is wrong, that they are too inconspicious and innocent-looking. Yeah that was a rubbish defence

To other people! Now, while I don't wish to bring up gripes about Nogrod's list again, I feel that Kitanna had a good point about looking at the way people reacted to it. Sleepy's reaction was indeed over the top, but that may have been more due to his noting that his own name was in the list rather than seeing those of his fellow wolves, though of course it is possible. So, due to the possible reasoning behind Sleepy's overreaction (I said possible morm, don't fire up) an eye should be kept on Telp, Lommy and wilwa.

Telp we haven't seen toDay and saw very little of yesterDay. There may be reasons for this and it could be timezones so I will leave her be for now, though I would like to hear more from her.

Lommy I think innocent. She's being a loudmouth and changing her opinion every few posts and so playing as normal

That brings me to wilwa. Many people have mentioned her last post yesterDay and I think with good reason. She was in no way sealing Sleepy's death as she was the last to vote and there was only one person left (I think). Her defence of herself toDay also left much to be desired. Her reasoning for her vote wasn't that she was simply voting for the one who she felt was most guilty out of the two, but the one that would put the least suspicion on her! Now while this is a valid concern the most pressing reason behind a vote whether it be Day 1 or Day 6 should be suspicion.

Oh and as for Nogrod's death, what if the Cats simply thought he was the Seeker? It would be a bold move indeed for the Seeker to expose themselves so early on, but it might have concerned the Cats that someone so quickly caught one of their number out and thought him to be this bold.

I will be around for a while yet this evening, up to quite close to the deadline so I won't vote yet. I know we have retractable votes, but it just makes things so confusing!
Old 03-30-2006, 12:48 PM   #164
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quadruple post- I'm pulling a Thin!

Added onto that- the main reason everyone is suspecting her is Nogrod's list. Valier already pointed out that there were no hints in the narrative. Saying that Nogrod caught Sleepy with that list is really an over statement. There were many other reasons people suspected Sleepy, Nogrod included. You place too much faith in a list that has been debunked.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be suspicious of Wilwa- we should suspect everyone- but the case against her is flimsy and insubstantial.

Edit: Cross posted with Kath

Old 03-30-2006, 12:49 PM   #165
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Roa: Also, your first post today, drawing attention to your sleepy vote makes you very suspicious in my mind. It seems like your saying, "See? I voted for a cat! I must be innocent," which is exactly what I would expect a cat to say.
I'm sorry I seem upset but there happens to be a matter of where the vote appears. Wilwarin's last minute vote and dialogue is suspicious and is completely different from my vote for Sleepy.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:51 PM   #166
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Garin, you don't seem upset. And you haven't answered that suspicion. Pointing out your own vote like that was suspicious, and as far as you knew, it was the first post. (You marked that you had cross-posted with the first two posters.)

Old 03-30-2006, 12:54 PM   #167
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Meant to put this in that last post!

The person I feel is actually most suspicious toDay is Garin. His gloating about having been the one to start the Sleepy bandwagon put me on edge and then I read Roa's analysis of him and it only increased my suspicions. He has very vague or no reasoning at all for many of his suspicions.

I would like to hear from Garin regarding this, preferably without rude comments and general high-mindedness.

By the way Roa, sorry for ruining your quadruple posting!
Old 03-30-2006, 01:06 PM   #168
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

No need to apologize, Kath, I didn't want to turn into Thin anyways. (No offense Thin.)

I'd like to take a moment to address a few things - first, I'm female. You can see my pic on the BD photopage to prove it. And don't worry, no offense taken. (I'm told I have very masculine behavior anyways....)

Second, I disagree that referencing past games is in poor taste. People who have played in certain past games can remember the behavior of the other villagers. Ie, "So-and-so acted like this when they were a gifted, but like this when they were a wolf." Also, references to past games can help devise strategies. True, every game is different, but certain trends appear time and time again. The last game I played in, my fellow seer mangaed to let an innocent know who she was by hinting at a past game with a similar situation. Experience counts for something here. Trying to take away the advantage of an experienced player isn't playing fairly.

The new players will catch on. And if they listen to those with more experience, they may catch the subtleties of the game a lot faster.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:12 PM   #169
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sorry, but I was proud that I helped get a Werecat and thought I finally arrived in a village that wouldn't lynch an innocent Garin. I am at work and am too busy right now. My vote stands for now.

Answering suspicions has distracted me from my analysis of Kitanna and I have no time left.

Basically, I wrote my analysis of Kitanna on MS Word and for some reason the work comp is not allowing me to copy and paste onto the web. My lunch is over so I won't be able to post what a wrote today.

Basically, Kitanna seems okay to me at the moment but raised some good points about others. Gotta go......

EDIT: Spelling

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Last edited by Garin; 03-30-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:14 PM   #170
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Okay, I'm totally at sea here...

Well, not completely, but I'm becoming VERY aware just how seperate the WWJ and the main WW communities are... There is some overlap, of course, but I haven't been this clueless about so much of a village since my first game...

That said, Alcarillo's name has come up a couple times as being annoyingly quiet in posting, showing up towards the end, posting a vote with little explanation.

Now, this is perfectly normal for Alcarillo. I don't know if this is a style he has consciously chosen, or if it's a problem to be associated with Real Life. Either way, he has an annoying tendency to slip under the radar.

This can be a good thing. Alcarillo was once a Ranger, and was able to survive for the better portion of the game, protecting the Seer and other miscellaneous sorts.

It can also be a bad thing. Alcarillo was once a Werewolf, and survived to win the game.

Personally, I am of the opinion that it is a bad thing. Most likely, stats being what they are, Alcarillo is an Ordo- but with his low posting rate, we'll never know. If he's a Werewolf... er, Werecat, then we'll never know either.

If he's a Gifted... then sorry.

++ Alcarillo
Old 03-30-2006, 01:17 PM   #171
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

In closing, I find no reason I need to defend myself except that anyone who votes for me is either stupid or a werecat.

Edit: Sorry to offend anyone but that is vintage Garin.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:19 PM   #172
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

If someone could please post an analysis of Farael, I would be much obliged. I don't really have the energy for it right now. I don't know if I'll be back on before closing. For now, my suspicion is with Garin.

++Garin

If I manage to get on and find someone else more suspicious, I'll change my vote.

Edit: Cross posted with Garin- I believe Kath requested you defend yourself without the rudeness and high-mindedness.

Also, Alca, there's another werewolf community you've been neglecting. *points to signature*

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 03-30-2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:37 PM   #173
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Kath: I would like to hear from Garin regarding this, preferably without rude comments and general high-mindedness.
Gosh, do you know me, Kath?

I wasn't gloating about starting Sleepy's bandwagon. I simply wanted to state that my vote was not a random one and was based on suspicion. I was also delighted that we killed a Werecat and I cast the first vote!

That is not suspicious, that is a villager celebrating.

Vote for me if you must.

Oh, and Roa.

Which one are you?

Old 03-30-2006, 02:43 PM   #174
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa
Second, I disagree that referencing past games is in poor taste. People who have played in certain past games can remember the behavior of the other villagers. Ie, "So-and-so acted like this when they were a gifted, but like this when they were a wolf." Also, references to past games can help devise strategies. True, every game is different, but certain trends appear time and time again. The last game I played in, my fellow seer mangaed to let an innocent know who she was by hinting at a past game with a similar situation. Experience counts for something here. Trying to take away the advantage of an experienced player isn't playing fairly.
If we are going that way I see nothing abnormal in Garin's behavior than my past experiences with him, and they are many!

Oddly Kath seems innocent...is that good or bad? We always seem to suspect each other and yet she doesn't strike me as suspicious. Roa I think is helpful but possibly misdirected. I really don't think Garin is a wolf and would be folly to lynch the poor chap. Plus Nilp would cry.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:47 PM   #175
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Votes currently

Eonwe--1 (Farael)
Wilwarin--3 (Garin, Alcarillo, Morm)
Glirdan--1 (Thinlo)
Alcarillo-- (Formen)
Garin--1 (Roa)
Old 03-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #176
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
What I meant Glirdan is that you didn't vote and you harldy have suspicion, I voted and now I have a lot(maybe I was exagerating with the "all" Morm). So maybe I would have been better of not voting at all.

Technicaly I was kinda sealing Sleepy's fate. Glirdan still had to vote. Sleepy had 4 and Fareal had 3. If I voted for Sleepy there would have been no possible way of having a tie. If I voted for Fareal, Glirdan could still have come back and also voted for Fareal, keeping Sleepy alive. So by me voting for him I was making sure that Fareal couldn't die in his place. The only thing that worried me about that was if Sleepy was innocent and we found out later that Fareal was guilty, then you would all go back and think I was protecting Fareal. But I was consintrating more on short term. I had also promised to come back and vote, I thought that if I didn't then you would all think I was trying to keep myself away from the spotlight. That's the way I was thinking yeasterDay. All sorts of scenarios. I must have been thinking to much into it, cause I made the wrong choice.

To Kath: I was thinking about my own safety yesterDay, I admit it. But I always find it hard to be really suspicious of someone so early anyway, so on Day 1s I consintrate on what will keep me alive , and what will get me away from suspicion.( I know it sounds somewhat selfish but its how I've always played Day1s) Then once we have more to go I base my votes solely on how suspicious they seem to me.

So there it is, believe me or don't believe me. There really is nothing more I can say.

Be back a little later to vote.
Old 03-30-2006, 02:58 PM   #177
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
In any case, Eonwe's going down, even if it means I'm going down with him.
Ha-ha! We shall be jointly annihilated in a giant super-nova explotion!

++Farael

Last edited by Eonwe; 03-30-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 03:05 PM   #178
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Oh Wilwarin, I always feel guilty when sending someone to the noose. Especially a woman. If you have a concrete reason to lynch another, please be out with it!

Thanks for not reacting to my vote the way, say, Garin would. Yes, I am a very vindictive PERSON and trying not to react to anyone who dares second-guess my honorable intentions.

I will go back to work and scan the thread and see if I need to change anything.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:11 PM   #179
mormegil
Maundering Mage

--Wilwarin

++Eonwe

I am moderately placated at Wilwa and am now uncertain as to her guilt. I will give her the benefit of the doubt today, however Eonwe seems rather irratic and dangerous. I've had some nagging suspicion of him and I will see what I think.

Wilwa, as a fair warning, however, you are not out of the microscope. I will analyze everything you say very closely. While I took away my vote today I still may tomorrow.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:14 PM   #180
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Ok, time to cut the shenanigans...

First off, congrats to those who voted for Sleepy. I was banking he was just messing around. It actaully rather surprises me that he allowed himself to get caught this early. Anyway, miricals DO happen.

Actaully, I find Farael to be either very innocent or incredibly suspicious. Aren't they always that way though? Would a wolf really attack someone that boldly? Bluff or no-bluff? that is the question. But I'm leaning toward innocence on this one.

Wilwa is certainly looking suspicious. But I wouldn't vote for her on a time issue. The vote of Sleepy is a bit suspicious, though. However, I'm not entirely conviced Kitty-Wilwa would do something like that. If I was cat in her postion, I would have voted for someone with just a few votes. Maybe one or two, but not teh person getting lynched, when I knew it was a wolf. Of course, I'm not Wilwa.

I need to do some more research to become truely informed, but I have a few things to do and not much time to do them in, so I can't promise that I will get the time to research adequately. Sorry, my schedule should be opening up a bit more toward the weekend.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:17 PM   #181
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Oops, forgot.

--Farael

Obviously, I wasn't really serious. Just a joke.

Morm, in what way am I playing dangerously? I would say I'm playing on the conservative side, as is my wont.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:17 PM   #182
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
White-Hand

I am afraid that Glirdan is going to die today because he didn't vote yesterDay and didn't think he'd get a vote in toDay, either. I'm talking Mod-fire from Heaven death. So if we mistakenly kill an innocent toDay and Glirdan is zapped and turns out to be an innocent, we've lost two in one Day followed by one in the Night. This is three innocents in a row and I do not like that math.

I'm not particularly suspcious of Glirdan myself, but I'd rather have just one innocent die toDay than possibly two. I do not intend to vote for Wilwa because it's my suspicion that the Werecats want us to do that, and I fear that if she's lynched toDay she will prove innocent.

Right now I'm going to vote:

+ + Glirdan

If he votes toDay I may retract. In fact I most likely will. But if he doesn't vote toDay I would encourage others to vote for him as well because if he doesn't vote he is doomed anyway!

X-posted with Eonwe and Garin and Morm.

Last edited by Diamond18; 03-30-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Diamond18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 03:21 PM   #183
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Garin, you still haven't answered my other question. Would you please provide reasoning for your suspicions of morm and Lommy? I am not a wereCat and I certainly hope I am not stupid, but unless you answer that I'm afraid my vote will be going to you as you are still the most suspicious person here right now.

Speaking of morm, I too am worried as right now I'm viewing you as innocent. It's freaking me out!
Old 03-30-2006, 03:32 PM   #184
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Kath, I go by intuition and I currently view everyone as suspicious. I do think that I tend to agree with some fellow villagers but don't want to get in bed with them if they turn out to be werecats.

I regret I have not the time to be more specific and will only be a fleeting precense in the village until the deadline.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:56 PM   #185
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ack, I wish I could have gotten on sooner, but this has been the first time I've had computer access for more than five minutes all day. We have about an hour left to vote, yes? I'm going to see what's happened since last I was on and then vote. I just didn't want you to come after me because I've been gone all day.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:59 PM   #186
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Well, Diamond, I'm here and I'm voting. I said I may not be able to. I never said absolutely factual that I wouldn't be able to. But first, I need to go through all the posts made since I've been away.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #187
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

1420!

Glirdy: I'm glad to see you. I hope you're not a Cat, because I'm feeling you as innocent.

- - Glirdan

Now I'm going to think about who I really want to vote for.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:07 PM   #188
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Alrighty then. I read through everyone's post and have decided to vote for Glirdan.

++Glirdan

Because of what he said here:

Quote:
My thoughts - Just Valier's post about not to take what she said on the notice board (the original thread) seriously. But I'm not sure if we should do that. Look what happened yesterDay? Nogrod got it right about Sleepy. What if he was right abou Wilwa and Lommy/Teleperca? It is possible that it was complete luck, but I think we need to test that to make sure. I know I said I'd do an analysis of other things and I will when I return.
He also mentioned this again a little later. I find it very odd that he wants to vote for the people in Nogrod's post yeaterday. Nogrod based those on the fact that Valier hinted at that she left hints in her first posts. But even after Valier says it was a bluff Glirdan still wants to look into it. What's the point if the moddess said there was nothing there?

So that's all, I won't be coming back toDay.

crossposted with Diamond, now it seems there's a three way tie between me, Glirdan and Eonwe
Old 03-30-2006, 04:10 PM   #189
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

I think that toDay, I will leave Wilwa be. She's explained herself for her vote and I don't want to trust entirely to a ryhme that's part of a death. Which means I'm also going to leave Lommy and Teleperca alone.

Quote:
Glirdan doesn't post much substance. What really worries me about him is his analysises. Always an analysis. He might be trying to make us see through feline lenses or convince that he is helpful or convince he posts substance. he's hiding behind his analyses and I don't like it.
With this dratted time-zone disease, I post when I can which takes about fourteen hours out of my time so I'm sorry that I can't post as much as I would like. I have a questin: do my analyses help? I don't know about you, but when I do analyses or read them, it allows me to sort my thoughts about that person. So I'm sorry for trying to help others do the same.

That's really the only thing I have to comment on. I'll be back in a bit to vote.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:26 PM   #190
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Okay.

+ + Eonwe

Why?

Well, looking at the final results from yesterDay:

Sleepy (Garin, Farael, Nogrod, Kitanna, Kath, Wilwa) - 6
Farael (Alcarillo, Sleepy, Diamond) - 3
Eonwe (Telperaca) - 1
Glirdan (Formendacil) - 1
Formendacil (Thinlomien) - 1
Mormegil (Roa) -1
Thinlomien (Mormegil) - 1
Garin (Eonwe) - 1

He voted for Garin late in the Day, and it seemed a pretty safe, throwaway vote. The other people who casts votes for the "1 vote" people did so earlier in the Day before there was a contest between Farael and Sleepy. It seems to me that someone voting later in the Day would attempt a more substantial vote, unless they were trying too hard to stay safe.

So, right now the standings are:

Eonwe (Farael, Morm, Diamond) - 3
Wilwarin (Garin, Alcarillo) - 2
Glirdan (Thinlo, Wilwa) - 2
Alcarillo (Form) - 1
Garin (Roa) -1

Last edited by Diamond18; 03-30-2006 at 04:29 PM. Reason: trouble with numbers
Diamond18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #191
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Farael seems to continue his voting against Eonwe. He's quite hellbent on it and I find it hard to decide where to turn in that mess. I figure though if one is innocent the other is most likely guilty.

Wilwa also grabbed some suspicion today and I've already voiced my concerns about her earlier today.
Quote:
I tried to make the best choice I could yesterday, thining about my own safety toDAY, and I guess I made the wrong choice. I obviously would have been better not voting, which I guess is what Glirdan realised.
Ok, I find it odd that Wilwa said this. I mean most of us are trying to be as careful as possible, but there's just something about this that gets me. I can't really explain it, but it's like "hey I voted to save my own skin because I have something to hide." Maybe I'm being irrational because I'm cold, wet, and tired, but This statement by Wilwa and her voting statement from yesterday have put me off.

The Roa said this of Wilwa
Quote:
I doubt seriously that a cat would kill someone who was suspicious of them, so Nogrod's list is out in my mind. I also believe that the placement of her vote means nothing.
While I see the logic to this I wouldn't put it past the werecats to kill someone who suspected them. Nogrod didn't have strong suspicions of the three others he named along with Sleepy, at least not enough to convict them. So, if he did manage to get one other wolf in his "hint" post. But that's nothing concrete for me to go on. It's possible another wolf was mentioned by Nogrod aside from Sleepy, but it's equally possible he just got Sleepy by luck.

Ack, I'm running out of time again, so much to say so little.

Ok in short then, Wilwa and Garin have gotten a bit of suspicion. Farael is going for Eonwe at all costs. A few votes have come Glirdan's way, though it appears one has been retracted. I want to be helpful and I feel I'm not and now I have to vote. Grrrr

I find myself torn. I suspect Wilwa, but looking at Garin's post and as Kath put it his "gloating" about catching a werecat is pretty odd. Those two are at the top of my list. I'm kind of worried about the whole Eonwe and Farael thing. I said before if one is innocent, then the other is probably guilty. But I am having a tough time deciding who could be who. Glirdan...haven't given much thought to it honestly. I don't think he's overly suspicious or innocent, he just is kind of there. And finally Teleparca, who has said nothing, voted for Eonwe yesterday for a reason based on a post Eonwe made at the very beginning of the day. So, where to put a vote...
Old 03-30-2006, 04:29 PM   #192
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
He also mentioned this again a little later. I find it very odd that he wants to vote for the people in Nogrod's post yeaterday. Nogrod based those on the fact that Valier hinted at that she left hints in her first posts. But even after Valier says it was a bluff Glirdan still wants to look into it. What's the point if the moddess said there was nothing there?
I do realise that Valier came and said not to look at the posts. However, how can we be sure that Nogrod wasn't off? By taking your, Lommy and Teleperca's word on it? I'm afraid that doesn't cut it. That's what really bugs me. Nogrod got one right. How do we know that he didn't get the other two??

And it seems that I cross-posted with Diamond and Wilwa in my post above...
Old 03-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #193
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Well I'm going to stick with

++GARIN

He didn't really give any satisfactory answers earlier and he was contradictory, first saying he suspected specific people and then saying he suspected everyone. Well we all suspect everyone, we don't know their roles. He is just being generally unhelpful.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:33 PM   #194
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Oh, I forget (Kitanna's post reminded me) another reason to vote Eonwe is because, like she pointed out, it's unlikely the both are Cats due to their behavior towards each other (unless they are playing really Catish mind games with us... hmm...) Anyway, Farael's vote for Sleepy at a crucial point make him seem innocent to me, ergo I look to Eonwe as being the Cat of the duo.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:36 PM   #195
Kitanna
Child of the West

Sigh, Garin or Wilwa...either way I bring the vote up to three for either and tie it with Eonwe. Could be quite the dangerous scenario for me, but I'm going to go with my gut here.

++Garin

Kath mentioned he has been mentioning how he started the Sleepy bandwagon. It's almost as if he's saying "look here, I started the bandwagon that ended a werecat's life. I can't possibly be guilty."
Old 03-30-2006, 04:40 PM   #196
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

It also seems that I just x-posted with Kitanna as well.

However, I rather like the points that Kitanna has just brought up.

Quote:
Quote:
I tried to make the best choice I could yesterday, thining about my own safety toDAY, and I guess I made the wrong choice. I obviously would have been better not voting, which I guess is what Glirdan realised.
Ok, I find it odd that Wilwa said this. I mean most of us are trying to be as careful as possible, but there's just something about this that gets me. I can't really explain it, but it's like "hey I voted to save my own skin because I have something to hide." Maybe I'm being irrational because I'm cold, wet, and tired, but This statement by Wilwa and her voting statement from yesterday have put me off.
I know Wilwa as a smart player and it seems (as Kitanna said) rather odd that she said that. What makes me more suspicious of her as well as Roa now is this:

Quote:
I doubt seriously that a cat would kill someone who was suspicious of them, so Nogrod's list is out in my mind. I also believe that the placement of her vote means nothing.
As far as I know, Nogrod didn't post any real suspcions of anyone other than Sleepy. So really, the Wolves attacking choice was a rather smart one. Not only did they get rid of the person who pinpointed one of the Wolves, they got rid of one of the most vocal villagers who contributed greatly. What makes me really suspcious (and once again, I realise that the Modess has said to not look at them for clues) is the fact that he got a Wolf out of that group of people from the rhyme. That is why I'm suspciouis of Wilwa. I've seen no reason to be suspicious of Lommy or Teleperca. Wilwa on the other hand is looking more suspcious to me.

Edit - cross posted with a bunch of people. And now it's down to me to either break the tie, not vote and get "lynched" by the Modess (out of the question) or to vote someone other then Garin or Eonwe (both which [after proof that has just come up] are seeming rather guilty).

Here's the voting thus far:

Alcarillo (Form) - 1
Garin (Roa, Kath, Kitanna) -3

Do I dare vote someone else for a double lynch?? I don't think I should....but I don't want to be part of the masses just to save myself trouble tomorrow...I've always been told to vote for the one I'm most suspicious of...but I don't know if I should do that now...GRRR!! This is so frustrating. But I still have fifteen minutes to decide...I'll be back in five minutes to cast my vote...

Last edited by Glirdan; 03-30-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:46 PM   #197
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

1420! It's down to this

Garin (Roa, Kath, Kitanna) - 3
Alcarillo (Form) - 1

Someone's going to have to break the tie between Eonwe and Garin. A vote for Wilwa just creates a three way.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:52 PM   #198
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Diamond, when I'm dead and gone, you'll eat your words. Like I said, IF I was a cat, I would have voted for someone with 2-3 votes, not start my own candidate. Anyway, I had been saying so the either day.

I could vote Garin to save myself, but I don't think I will. After all, an innocent is very likely going to die anyway. If not me, than someoe, right?

I think I'm going to vote Wilwa. I just don't feel comfortable with her. And I don't have a better candidate, soooo:

++Wilwa

Also, I am a bit leery of Morm. I don't really know why, though. He just seems like too smooth a player. That's player as in game, not playa as in playa.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:52 PM   #199
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Oh ho, your so right Diamond. My bad, I wasn't really keeping up on votes too well. I need to do some frantic calculations.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #200
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

--Wilwa

++Garin

There are two poeple left to vote. Telperaca seems to be pulling a Witch Queen...

This is obviously not my preference, but it better than a three way tie...