Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2003, 05:44 PM   #11
Frodess
Haunting Spirit

Frodess has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
"Well," replied Merry "As for your first question, "I'm Merry and this is my cousin Pippin" he said gesturing to her. "And the Bagginses, from what I can gather are coming here for a feast or party of some sort."

"Masters Frodo, Samwise and Bilbo, I believe" sid Pippin looking wide-eyed at all the hustle and bustle about the Inn. They sat down beside her, "They were all involved in The War Of The Ring, many tales now tell about them." said Merry lowering his voice a little "But aside from that," continued Pippin, "They are very nice folk. We've only met them once or twice."

The rich smell of freshly baked cake wafted over to where they were sitting. Merry inhaled deeply "Ahhhh! If only I were helping in the kitchen!" "Why, so you could eat the Inn out of house and home before the guests even arrive?" asked Pippin laughing at him. "Your're right though, I'd like to help, it is definately for a good cause."

Merry nodded. "Would you care to join us Champignonne?" he asked.....
"Yes, I think I shall, for I am anxious to help those who have helped me." She looked around her again, as those who are shy sometimes do. "But it seems as though they are almost finished. What can we do?"

With that, she gazed sadly at her hairy, but strangely cute feet. She felt uncomfortable again, and wondered that, even though she could fix a mushroom soup that could rival many a Hobbitonian, if she would be exiled for the reputation that these two seemed to have. She almost smilled at the thought of their getting kicked out because of this Merry's incredible appitite. She looked back at the hobbits, feeling abnormally comfortable in their prescence. She shrugged her shoulders then waited. . .
[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: Frodess ]