The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Quotable Quotes
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2004, 12:36 PM   #201
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Guinevere is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Here you are, my dear!
Quote:
-t/ ---/ --t-/, -/ -----/ --t/ t---/ ---/ ---t---/ ----/, --/ ----/ ---t---/, b-----/ -/ ----/ t-/ --/ --/ t--t/ ---t----/ -------/.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:38 PM   #202
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
"S"s too?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 01:04 PM   #203
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

yesss, of courssse!
Quote:
-t/ ---/ --t-/, -/ s----/ --t/ t--s/ ---/ ---t---/ ----/, --/ ----/ ---t---/, b-----/ -/ ----/ t-/ --/ --/ t--t/ ---t----/ -------/.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:22 PM   #204
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Pennsylvania, WtR, passed Sarn Gebir: Above the rapids (1239 miles) BtR, passed Black Rider Stopping Place (31 miles)
Tuor of Gondolin has just left Hobbiton.
"h"s?
Old 10-12-2004, 01:54 PM   #205
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

h's added
Quote:
-t/ ---/ --t-/, -/ sh---/ --t/ th-s/ ---/ ---t---/ ----/, --/ ----/ ---t---/, b-----/ -/ h---/ t-/ --/ --/ th-t/ ---t-h--/ -------/.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:12 PM   #206
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Rs, please?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 10-12-2004, 02:39 PM   #207
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

R added
Quote:
-t/ ---/ r-t-/, -/ sh---/ --t/ th-s/ ---/ ---t-r-/ ----/, --/ r---/ ---t-r-/, b---r-/ -/ h---/ t-/ --/ --/ th-t/ -r-t-h--/ ---r---/.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:11 PM   #208
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Pennsylvania, WtR, passed Sarn Gebir: Above the rapids (1239 miles) BtR, passed Black Rider Stopping Place (31 miles)
The Eye

"i"s?
Old 10-13-2004, 12:38 AM   #209
rutslegolas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

rutslegolas has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to rutslegolas Send a message via Yahoo to rutslegolas
Sting

And some "A"s please.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:29 AM   #210
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

i a! ( like a donkey... )
Quote:
At/ a--/ rat-/, I/ sha--/ --t/ this/ ---/ -i-t-r-/ ----/, --/ r-a-/ -i-t-r-/, b---r-/ I/ ha--/ t-/ --/ --/ that/ -r-t-h--/ ---r---/.
Old 10-13-2004, 10:32 AM   #211
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"n"s?
Old 10-13-2004, 10:43 AM   #212
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

...and Ls too, please?
Old 10-13-2004, 12:39 PM   #213
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

N and L added
Quote:
At/ an-/ rat-/, I/ shall/ --t/ this/ -n-/ -i-t-r-/ --n-/, --/ r-al/ -i-t-r-/, b---r-/ I/ ha--/ t-/ --/ -n/ that/ -r-t-h--/ ---rn--/.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:56 AM   #214
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Hmmm, I'm searching the stories for "At any rate" quotes, unsuccessfully so far. Another letter, in hopes of getting something more definite: F please.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:26 AM   #215
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

"p"s?
Old 10-14-2004, 07:36 AM   #216
rutslegolas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

And some "E"s .
Old 10-14-2004, 01:12 PM   #217
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

F,P and E added and now it's not so difficult anymore, is it ?
Quote:
At/ an-/ rate/, I/ shall/ -et/ this/ -ne/ pi-t-re/ --ne/, --/ real/ pi-t-re/, bef-re/ I/ ha-e/ t-/ --/ -n/ that/ -ret-he-/ ---rne-/.
Old 10-14-2004, 03:26 PM   #218
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

I found it! Niggle is speaking:
Quote:
At any rate, I shall get this one picture done, my real picture, before I have to go on that wretched journey.
Old 10-14-2004, 03:39 PM   #219
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Thumbs up

That's it !
Old 10-14-2004, 04:17 PM   #220
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Try this one: ---- --------- -- -- ----- ---- - ---- ---- ----- -------- -- ---- --- --------.
Old 10-14-2004, 05:04 PM   #221
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

"r"s?
Old 10-14-2004, 11:31 PM   #222
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

---r --------- -- -- -r--- ---- - ---- ---- ----- -----r-- -- ---- --- --------.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:23 AM   #223
rutslegolas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

And some "E"s.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:40 AM   #224
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

---r -----e--e -- -- -re-- ---- - ---e ---- ----e -e---re- -- -e-- --- --------.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:12 PM   #225
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

how about d ?
Old 10-15-2004, 12:47 PM   #226
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

D-lighted to oblige!

---r -----ed-e -- -- -re-- ---- - ---e ---- ----e -e---red -- -e-- --- --------.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:24 PM   #227
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"i"s, please.
Old 10-15-2004, 04:52 PM   #228
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

and O's too, if you don't mind
Old 10-15-2004, 06:09 PM   #229
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

-o-r --o--ed-e i- -o -re-- ---- I ---e o--- --i-e -e---red -o -e-- -o- -----i--.
Old 10-15-2004, 06:23 PM   #230
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"Y"s?
Old 10-16-2004, 02:28 AM   #231
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

... yo-r --o--ed-e i- -o -re-- ---- I ---e o--y --i-e -e---red -o -e-- yo- --y--i--.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:40 AM   #232
Guinevere
Banshee of Camelot

Can I have some T's ?
Old 10-16-2004, 08:25 AM   #233
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

"u"s, please.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:54 AM   #234
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

... your --o--ed-e i- -o -re-t t--t I ---e o--y t-i-e -e-tured -o te-- you --yt-i--.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:13 AM   #235
rutslegolas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

And some "S"sssss please.
Old 10-17-2004, 06:37 AM   #236
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

... your --o--ed-e is so -re-t t--t I ---e o--y t-i-e -e-tured -o te-- you --yt-i--.
Old 10-17-2004, 10:56 AM   #237
Tuor of Gondolin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

"g"s?
Old 10-17-2004, 11:11 AM   #238
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

... your --o--edge is so gre-t t--t I ---e o--y t-i-e -e-tured -o te-- you --yt-i-g.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:01 AM   #239
rutslegolas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

And some "A"s please.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:24 AM   #240
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

... your --o--edge is so great t-at I -a-e o--y t-i-e -e-tured -o te-- you a-yt-i-g.