The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #441
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Stick/Trunk/Trunk of Tree=Mira/Miri
Bubbles=Mac
Old 03-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #442
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
and I am sorry not to be in the in crowd and out of the loop but could people please use other players screen names or obvious derivatives thereof?

I am finding this game confusing enough without having to cope with Michael Jackson's chimp and the answer to "what's brown and sticky?"

Awwwww, poor ickle Mith....*hugs you*

Bubbles=Mac
Stick (or any derivative thereof)=Mira

EDIT: x'd with the ever-helpful Lari
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #443
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Fare thee well, Shasta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lar
As for contributions, are we to take seriously the pronouns in the narration? Because, from what I understand then, we might be dealing with one male and two female were-ducks/wolves
Noooo. Heading in that direction is baaaad. I'm sure Sally's disclaimer from the end of Day 1 still stands:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Also, as a note, there are NO hints in the narrations, and anything I write that may be taken as a clue toward someone's role isn't a clue, it's just how I chose to write the narration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I still don't get why it's suspicious not to have proper suspects on Day1.
It's not about that, it's about having enough backbone to say you think this person looks the most guilty. Regardless of how uncertain you are, that's who you should vote for, right? It's just too much of a cop-out to say that you don't really think the person is guilty while you vote for them anyway.

Of course I'm one to talk right now after my vote yesterDay... I do wish I had gone with Lommy or Mac just to stick to some standards, but...wasn't sure when I posted where Brinn was going and if Gwath's vote counted (until he came back and re-posted it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
if only his points against Durelin wouldn't make so much sense...
How? His only points as far as I recall were that supposed 'slip', which I must say makes me feel great that everyone has so much confidence in my intelligence and ability to control my fingers (apparently my sense of humour does not translate well to keyboard...my 'ranger' roleplaying that wasn't actually supposed to be a ranger-type is enough proof of that I suppose), and that it is apparently suspicious to look at votes made so far in the day if they are less than a certain number greater than four.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Yes, and then someone else posted that they were wondering too. I'm more inclinded to think that there isn't a werebear, but that's just me...or the Ranger protected the bear's Night kill. Either one.
Well, except I'd expect (heh) that would have been hinted at in the narration. I guess if we really want to stretch it we could say that maybe the werebear just forgot to send in a kill or can't kill every night but I think that would be stretching it too far.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #444
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Noooo. Heading in that direction is baaaad. I'm sure Sally's disclaimer from the end of Day 1 still stands:
So I can remember excatly where a quote is on a page for a paper but fail to remember rules. That does make more sense though.

Quote:
Well, except I'd expect (heh) that would have been hinted at in the narration. I guess if we really want to stretch it we could say that maybe the werebear just forgot to send in a kill or can't kill every night but I think that would be stretching it too far.
True, so we probably aren't dealing with a bear.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:59 AM   #445
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
the moddess speaks (again)

Like I said before, no gender clues in the narrations, kiddos. It's pretty much random, though I believe I stated that I'm referring to all the were-ducks as female, barring perhaps the occasional typo. (I put in the clues about Shasta because he was effectively killed when Mira was)

If there is a ranger save it will be put in the narration, so never fear. As for the werebear question itself, I plead the fifth. You'll just have to find out.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #446
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Your mom deserves a prize.
She does. Because she half-made me and I am awesome.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #447
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Oh wonderful Moddess we need to stop cross posting.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:03 AM   #448
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
She does. Because she half-made me and I am awesome.
Easy there, Miss Phantom wannabe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Oh wonderful Moddess we need to stop cross posting.
Heh I know. Well, every game needs a player that continuously crosses with the mod/moddess so I guess you win. How would you like your trophy and platter of cookies shipped?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #449
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Gah, I can't believe you all missed the fact that Shasta wasn't among the living and Sally had to end up telling you. I noticed it right away; too bad I overslept. Oh well...

Mac's new sig- awww, poor Mac. *hug* *proceeds to annoy him further*

Well, I think I know Fea, Mith, Nerwen and Phantom's assignments - which is, of course, no help at all, since it doesn't mean they don't also have more sinister roles.

Nog, don't worry, you can say it - if I don't have a special posting assignment, I have a role. (don't care who knows it, I'm not gonna play your gosh darn game! I ain't saying I'm better than you are - but maybe I am...*)

I actually think too much speculation on the reasons for the kill, at least with a kill like this, is cobblerish. Why? When I'm a baddie, I pretty much always choose a "trail-less" kill (and it doesn't hurt me to say so, since most baddies do the same) unless there is someone screaming gifted. This is not so much because I'm afraid of a trail leading to me - it could always be a bluff - but because it's easy to hide in a village full of loudmouths who are constantly bickering. Yeah.

*person who recognizes this gets cookies. Macaroons.

Last edited by Rikae; 03-20-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: bolding names
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #450
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Well I'm around but I was going to talk about the fact that sally had said there would be no clues in the narration so looking at pronouns seems pointless and also that surely if there was a werebear and it's kill had been thwarted by a Ranger that would surely be in the narration. However, I just read the post in which sally said all that so now I feel that is rather superfluous. As I have little more to say right now though I thought I'd post it anyway!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #451
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
As I have little more to say right now though I thought I'd post it anyway!
That's my kind of a lass!

But really. Has anyone actually tried to advance our duckhunt toDay? Anyone?

Where are the suspicons, accusations, theories or points that rise your eyebrows and actually are targeted at someone?

Do you really think we can get anywhere if people continue playing like this on a general level? We're on Day2 already so there should be no excuses concerning the lack of stuff to read and think.

I'm off to eat and we shall share the computer, Lommy & me, today. Just fyi.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #452
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I'm off to eat and we shall share the computer, Lommy & me, today. Just fyi.

All three of you? ( at the non-native speaker)
Old 03-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #453
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I am working!!!!.. you would not believe the charts and notes I have .. hopefully will soon be productive...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:58 AM   #454
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

the moddess speaks....to the modduckess

Why aren't you on AIM? A pox on you. That's right, a pox. Chicken pox. For a duck. That'll teach ya.

In other news, Rikae amuses me.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:36 PM   #455
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
And this time there was no Night 1 dream before the game started... so if the ducks couldn't work that out...
But I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a Daydream just to be "fair"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
It's not about that, it's about having enough backbone to say you think this person looks the most guilty. Regardless of how uncertain you are, that's who you should vote for, right? It's just too much of a cop-out to say that you don't really think the person is guilty while you vote for them anyway.
I said she looks the most suspicious! Twisting words, are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I actually think too much speculation on the reasons for the kill, at least with a kill like this, is cobblerish.
I think it's more cobblerish not to talk about clear evidence like Night kills...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #456
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
If it's clear evidence, O flightless feathered fortune-teller, what does it clearly show?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:25 PM   #457
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Lommie is ringing my alarm bells a bit... I don't know if it is just her playing conditions or the fact she is more interested in external things but she really seems different. Somewhat frivolous for someone who normally plays seriously. I don't really like her vote for Lari ... she doesn't seem to give reasons why suspicious but seems to use saying she might vote for her as justification for actually voting for her.

I know I voted for Lari too but I had to go so early.

I would like to read through but there is so much spam...hey ho...

Old 03-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #458
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Boots Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam lovely spam!

I know something you don't know... I know something you don't know... hahahahahahaha!

I know something you don't know about somebody's role! Xe likes skipping silmarils and long walks on the beach... three guesses...
Old 03-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #459
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Where are the suspicons, accusations, theories or points that rise your eyebrows and actually are targeted at someone?
Uhm, ok....I'll return shortly with some quotes and such to back this all up, but for now this is my starting list, subject to change:

The list of people who confuse the heck out of me:
  • Fea
  • Nerwen
  • Nilp

The list of people who I have absolutely no clue about:
  • Izzy
  • Mith
  • Kath
  • Mac
  • Nienna

The list of people I'm pretty sure about:
  • Lommy
  • Rikae
  • Brinn
  • Nogrod

The list ofpeople I suspect most at this time:
  • Gwath
  • Lari
  • Dury

Be back soonish with more detail...

X'posted: Rikae and Mith
Old 03-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #460
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Rikae dear, I don't think you are a duck but you might be a cobbler.. what has Maglor got to do with this..... ?

Old 03-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #461
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
To Mith: Quenya.

To the High Lady Moddess: You're not the boss of me neener neener so there. Just getting off the computer to spend some quality time with my RadioLotR since you won't. *pouts*
Old 03-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #462
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Ah I see.... I suppose Macalaure is Quenya for Maglor....?

I am only mad North by Northwest ... when the wind is southerly I can tell a hawk from a handsaw...

Old 03-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #463
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
I know something you don't know... I know something you don't know...
Your mom knows something you don't know.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #464
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
To Mith: Quenya.

To the High Lady Moddess: You're not the boss of me neener neener so there. Just getting off the computer to spend some quality time with my RadioLotR since you won't. *pouts*
To Wilwa: How did you do bullets? I've never been able to....*sees control panel at top of post*....never mind.

*facepalms*

To Her Duckness: I was going to suggest an evening of Rings, Who, and foodstuffs come Monday to celebrate the recovery of my TARDIS from his traumatizing incident a couple weeks back. But if you'd rather do it alone....
Old 03-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #465
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
His only points as far as I recall were that supposed 'slip'
Not really. If it wasn't more, I would ignore it. It's the fishy way you reacted to Nogrod's accusation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But really. Has anyone actually tried to advance our duckhunt toDay? Anyone?
The gentleman doth complain to much.

But really, at night you make a trailless kill and at day you bicker about the lack of analysis. Tsk.

Quote:
I know something you don't know about somebody's role! Xe likes skipping silmarils and long walks on the beach... three guesses...
*raises eyebrow*

I think I need to make a list of players and how I feel about them. I'm confused.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #466
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I'm confused.
Yo' momma's confused.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #467
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Yo' momma's confused.
*facepalms*

Ow. I need some aspirin. Back when I can stand to look at the thread again.

Old 03-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #468
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
In high school Lari was on the swim team. I wonder if she liked to be in the water or above it.

Rikae could stop beating the nail on the head.

That is all for now... more later I promise.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:56 PM   #469
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Ow. I need some aspirin.
That's what she said.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #470
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

To Her Moddess: There is no such thing as too much Rings, alone or in company. I just figured you wouldn't want to do four hours straight. Not to worry; I'm willing to repeat episodes (heck, I've already repeated 2/3 of the ones we've listened to).

And now I'm getting out of here before Esty sics a skwerl on us.

(That's what she said)
Old 03-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #471
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
To Her Moddess: There is no such thing as too much Rings, alone or in company. I just figured you wouldn't want to do four hours straight. Not to worry; I'm willing to repeat episodes (heck, I've already repeated 2/3 of the ones we've listened to).

And now I'm getting out of here before Esty sics a skwerl on us.

(That's what she said)
Heh, I'm sure you would.

Oi! That's Phantom's line, you pox-ridden wench!

Old 03-20-2009, 02:07 PM   #472
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Tending suspicious:
Durelin - what I and Nogrod said before.
Nogrod - bad feeling there. I highly doubt both Nogrod and Durelin are ducks, which doesn't make it easier for me.

Unknown:
Fea - strict posting requirements, presumably. It's easy to hide behind those, though.
Brinn - hindered by requirements and/or real life. Impossible to tell.
Mith - no way of knowing.
Kath - ditto.
Nienna - I don't have any idea.
Gwath - we all know it's hard to get a grip on the game the first two days, but come on, try!
Lommy - I can usually figure her out fairly well, but not this time. That could mean she's evil, or that it's just her role/requirement.
Nilp - *shrug*

Tending innocent:
wilwa - seems most sane of everybody.
Izzy - seemed innocent so far.
Nerwen - no alarms (which, since I tend to suspect her when she's innocent, doesn't put me at ease).
Rikae - no reason to suspect.
Lari - pretty confident of her innocence.

Well this wasn't as enlightening as I thought. At least I now know who I won't vote for. The game setup allows too many people to get away with little, which leaves us completely in the dark about them. Eventually we have to go start lynch them. Come on folks, I'm not exactly keeping up with mine, and I haven't been modfired yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Yo' momma's confused.
And yo' momma's a hamster.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #473
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

....And your father smells of elderberries. Quite nasty, really.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #474
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I die, Gwathagor;
The potent poison quite o'er-crows my spirit:
I cannot live to hear the news from England;
But I do prophesy the election lights
On Durelin: she has my dying voice;
So tell her, with the occurrents, more and less,
Which have solicited. The rest is silence.
Hey Durelin, what did Shasta mean by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
If it's clear evidence, O flightless feathered fortune-teller, what does it clearly show?
I think she means it's clearly evidence.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #475
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Silly English K-niggits...

Old 03-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #476
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Mac is a duck. Because he makes sense - which means he is a duck.

Nog is a duck. He doesn't make sense, so he is a duck. I wonder if his "requirement" was to not initiate analyses. So that is why he is whing-ing so much; because he has to wait for the rest of us to get to it. But as a collective - we've been spam.

I think I've spotted the Seer, but I'm not telling.

Nerwen is the Cobbler.

Of Brin, Wilwa, Lari and Nienna - you've got your third duck. Gut says Nienna; but why trust the gut? It only speaks, when not spoken to. Could be because 'tis beyond lunchtime.

Rikae, Lommy and Mith - there is something funny. Not humor funny. But weird funny.

Okay. Now I'm off to lunch.

X'd since Nienna's #468.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #477
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Gwath - we all know it's hard to get a grip on the game the first two days, but come on, try!
What do you want me to do, post a list or something?
Old 03-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #478
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally View Post
To Wilwa: How did you do bullets? I've never been able to
It's cause I have mad skills .....haha, actually I just figured out how to do them yesterDay, quite fun indeed....

Okee, down to business. My 3 suspects as I listed above: Durelin, Lari and Gwath. I went back and skimmed through some stuff and I found the most against Gwath (see below). Dury is purely an eerie creepy bad feeling, I don't think I'll be voting her toDay, but I wouldn't be against the idea either, we'll see how it all goes.

Lari, well, she posts alot, like a lot....and I couldn't find much that was really interesting. She just makes me uneasy and I'm very tempted to vote for her toDay.

Now Gwath, I saw this and went "oh!", let me know if it's already been mentioned and I just didn't see it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Suspicious
Rikae
Nogrod
Sally!

Sort of Suspicious
Legate
Durelin

Legate's vote for Durelin looks pretty bad to me, but I don't think that a clever wolf would do anything quite that obvious.

++Legate
k, so he puts Legate on his "sort of" suspicious list, says he's too obvious to be a wolf but then votes for him anyway?? I mean I know I voted for him without any hard core suspicion, but I admitted that. Here he basically says that there are 2 other people he is more suspicious of, that Legate's unlikely to be a wolf, and then votes him anyways. o.O So yeah, I don't like that....so I stopped reading when I saw this, wanted to comment first, will now be going back and reading all of his posts once more. Unless someone else does something crazy I think I'll be voting for Gwath.

edit: wow, crossposted since Mac...not liking Gwath's attitude, what's he got against lists??

edit: Legate's a dude...oopsies

Last edited by wilwarin538; 03-20-2009 at 03:33 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:13 PM   #479
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I think I've spotted the Seer, but I'm not telling.
I bet you haven't.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:13 PM   #480
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Lynch:

Lommy.
Nilp & Mith - because they asked for it. Plus, Mith is continuing with the quotes. Naughty Mith.
Nogrod - because he foolishly forgot - everything I say is a lie.
Nienna
Mnemi - there is good off-topic and there is bad off-topic.

Don't lynch:

Me
Maglor
Fea
Lari

Do any members of my generation remember that game that used to be packaged with... I think... Super Mario? I was always pretty good at that game.