The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2007, 10:42 AM   #761
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Actually it is not the first time I have been armed with a gun in one of Hookbill's dreams, I belive it was me and Fea who tried to killd The BW in one some time ago.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:59 AM   #762
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Oddwen! I demand the finest wines available to humanity! I want them here, and I want them NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne
Actually it is not the first time I have been armed with a gun in one of Hookbill's dreams, I belive it was me and Fea who tried to killd The BW in one some time ago.
Rune, you screaming psychopath.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:05 AM   #763
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Last night I dreamt that I visited SpM's house. Nobody answered the door so I broke in, as you do. Then his wife came up to me, but I explained I was looking for SpM, so she led me to him. He was doing something in his garage.

Seriously, SpM, your house is gigantic.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:24 AM   #764
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGWBS
Then his wife came up to me ...
Out of interest, what did she look like? Wasn't she annoyed that you had broken in?

Quote:
He was doing something in his garage.
That doesn't sound like me at all. As far as I am concerned, garages are places to put cars in. Oh, and which garage was it?

Quote:
Seriously, SpM, your house is gigantic.
Well, far be it from me to be immodest, but ...
Old 05-23-2007, 10:02 AM   #765
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
To avoid a debacle and to placate Volo, I put here two BDer dreams that for some reason I never posted on this thread -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamed Jan 10th
I dreamed that Diamond18 came to my house for a visit. Only it wasn't quite my house, me and my sisters' conjoined bathroom morphed into a conjoined kitchen.

I fear I might have overwhelmed miss Sarah, I kept trying to cook her some food, and show her my music CDs. Then we ran out of food, and under fear of starvation, we dipped into the oooooold stash of sticky nut buns my Dad had been saving for an emergency. They were barely stale. Then Di started crying and told me she wanted to leave, and I woke up.
And -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamed Mar. 17th
Hmph...I dreamed of Miss Sarah last night...the government kept trying to steal her parents away, so she was selling everything she owned and was living in this teeny room. She was told not to put up posters and things so there wouldn't be pinholes in the wall, but she did anyway and also she bolted her chifferobe to the wall. She kept coming to my Goodwill and buying bowls, why I don't know.

Then she had social services or her landlord or someone coming to inspect her room, so I volunteered to help spackle & paint over the holes she had created...apparently, she had ripped the chifferobe off the wall, leaving a corner of the room open to the world. The spackle didn't help much there.

I guess she was a novelty, so an English paper did a story about the "Silly American girl, who has to sleep under the stars!".

And the difference between a chifferobe and an armoire (as explained to Volo in my dream), "A chifferobe and an armoire are pretty much the same, except, except the armoire is more like a, you know, like a cupboard for clothes, and a chifferobe is like a dresser."

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:50 AM   #766
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, actually when we are speaking of it, I remember Volo being in one of my dreams as well - it was from last Wednesday to Thursday, though I don't actually remember what was going on in there, that was why I didn't post it. It also featured TM, to whom I spoke on the phone (now given the following events... hmm... interesting ) But I don't know what it was about. I only know it took place in metro.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:38 PM   #767
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
Out of interest, what did she look like? Wasn't she annoyed that you had broken in?
I can't really remember what she looked like; I think she had brown curly hair and was quite thin.

I suppose she would be annoyed in real life, but there are often gaping holes in the logic of my dream-world, so no, she was happy to talk to me about her kitchen.

And I don't know, but it was a big garage too. And you were doing some sort of DIY thing British men love to lose themselves in for some reason.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:52 PM   #768
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc
Well, actually when we are speaking of it, I remember Volo being in one of my dreams as well - it was from last Wednesday to Thursday, though I don't actually remember what was going on in there, that was why I didn't post it. It also featured TM, to whom I spoke on the phone (now given the following events... hmm... interesting ) But I don't know what it was about. I only know it took place in metro.
A phone influenced dream?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:07 PM   #769
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
A phone influenced dream?
Well, actually as you see, I dreamed on that from Wednesday to Thursday last week - it was before I even proposed on the WWXIII Admin Thread that I'd like to try to keep in contact, and I obviously didn't know that you'd react. Sort of mixed-up Seer ( ) dream...?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #770
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I must say this thread has always somehow seemes strange, but interesting in the same time to me until now, and even more now, since I've been dreamt of.
I personally dream little and only of people I know very well. So it seems strange that someone would dream of someone you only know from an internet forum and that you have never met or talked to.
I wonder how I looked like in the dream...maybe a golden light...?
Old 05-23-2007, 03:06 PM   #771
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might
I wonder how I looked like in the dream...maybe a golden light...?
Well, you know, I spoke to you just on the phone... though I actually think I saw you in the dream (even though you were somewhere else, telephoning - but you know, dream is dream). But I am not sure and I really don't remember it, I don't even know what the "plot" of the dream was. Really a shame. When you can't write down your dream right after you awake, you in most cases forget it.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #772
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Boots

A few nights ago (or perhaps it was day) I dreamed that Bethberry was on National Bingo Night and posted a special thread here exorting us all to watch. I turned on the television and tried to figure out who she was, having no idea what her real name is or what she looks like. There was a very confident, somewhat cheeky woman on the show who looked to be in her thirties and who had long, bright golden hair. Her name was Beth Haus, and I decided that that was most likely our Bb.

I really don't know how to explain it. I despise the very notion of that show and have never had any intention of watching it. Also, in the dream, Bb was answering trivia questions instead of playing bingo. Strange.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:22 PM   #773
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
And you were doing some sort of DIY thing British men love to lose themselves in for some reason.
Woah! That is a bizarre dream. Are you sure it was me?
Old 05-24-2007, 12:36 AM   #774
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Today I had a dream, and I'm writing it here "fresh" so that I don't forget it, though I still already did most of it. I remember however the main points, like that it was that the Innocents won WWXXXIII, and then Aganzir wrote on the WW thread that she'd like to mod her own game, but she also explained what the game would look like - she said it's going to be somewhat different, as it will take place in some half-drowned structure, of which she drew a plan, these were like two horizontal corridors (first was like one level below the other), and then one long vertical shaft running through them, with a ladder so that you can get to the other level with it, and at the upper end of it there was a hatch. In several places in the complex there was water (i.e. they were drowned), and also there were let's say three lever switches in the complex, but I don't know what they were for. I thought "hmm, nice, but what is the game supposed to look like?" Aganzir explained that the people will be describing where they go through the complex and what they do, while I thought then that Aganzir probably doesn't know that there are the RPG rooms for making RPGs, and that this has no connection with Werewolves. Suddenly it was a normal game of WW like the others. I don't know the exact numbers, but I suppose there were 3 wolves and classic hunter, ranger, seer... what I remember 100% was that Aganzir said there will be a Cobbler, which surprised me (though I don't know why). So that's about it.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:14 AM   #775
Volo

Thumbs up

What a great dream you had there! Let's hope that things go according to it.

...though Aganzir could toss a few special secret unique roles into her game.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:00 AM   #776
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I had some weird BD dreams.

In the first there was a huge medieval castle. There was some sort of ball arranged there and I guess Rikae was the hostess. She had a new avvie which was some wolf-like animal, only smaller and had bigger eyes. The avvie was a short video clip of the animal looking around and it was really scary.
Outside the castle, there was a big field or plain, where many knights fought. Boro was having the upper hand. He was a huge mad (sorry, Boro ) knight looking like a bit like Sean Bean. There was also someone called Sir Anguirel, but his name was all that was said of him. Then I was also on the field and I had to knight two young squires. They were to become Sir Rune and Sir Dane. I wondered which barrowdowners they could be. "Sir Rune could be Rune Son of Bjarne... but Sir Dane? As far as I know Rune's the only Dane around..." I thought. Anyway, they came to me and they were identical and looked like Rune Son of Bjarne, so I decided they both must be him.

In the other dream, Kath and her family came to Finland and visited Noggie's place. Volo had also been invited to have dinner with us. We (Kath and her family, me, Noggie, my sister and Volo) ate and chatted. Suddenly I realised that Kath and Volo were missing. I left the living room and I heard some weird noises from Noggie's bedroom. I entered the room. Kath and Volo were at the computer. "Hi Lommy, we're playing Colin McRae Rally", Kath said. They were playing it together with a split screen mode (Kath was having the keyboard and Volo was having a joystick). "Why are you doing that it such a difficult way? Why do you play it from that perspective, it's so difficult?" I asked. They made no reply.
"What if we called Aganzir and asked her to come to say hello to us?" I asked. "A good idea, but I think we could go to visit her", Volo said. "Yep, and let's not tell her we're coming", Kath said. "Alright then", I agreed.
Then I, Kath, Volo and my little sister left Noggie's place to got to Aganzir's place. On our way there, we met a middle-aged woman with a black tattoo in the face, wearing a yellow rain coat and carrying plastic bags. Volo stopped to chat with her. When we continued our way, Kath asked: "Did you know her?" "Yes, she's a friend", Volo replied. Kath looked a bit surprised. "Never mind, Kath, he knows all the freaks in the town", I said. Then we went to the metro station and the dream ended.
(Some minor details: Kath looked like she looks in her photopage pic except that she was shorter. She wore jeans and a gray hoodie and she had the hood on all the time. Kath's brother's name was William. We ate pie in Noggie's place.)

I have weird dreams.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:15 AM   #777
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
I have weird dreams.
Just a bit! I can't believe I was a hoodie in your dream. But nice attempt at my brother's name. His middle name is William so you were pretty close!
Old 05-24-2007, 02:18 AM   #778
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
I can't believe I was a hoodie in your dream.
Well, if it comforts you, it wasn't an oversized gangsta-like hoodie and you weren't a rapper or anything, you just had the hood on...
Old 05-24-2007, 02:26 AM   #779
Volo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
"Never mind, Kath, he knows all the freaks in the town"
Hahahaha! What a dream. Really, you shouldn't have such funny dreams. The people around me in class are looking at me and wondering why I laughed, it's probably the first time they see me laughing.

Great!

Last edited by Volo; 05-24-2007 at 02:34 AM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:29 AM   #780
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Hahahaha! What a dream. Really, you shouldn't have such funny dreams. The people around me in class are looking at me not and wondering why I laughed, it's probably the first time they see me laughing.

Great!
Well, if you tend to be that gloomy at school, it is my honour to have such funny dreams that can make your classmates stare at you...
Old 05-24-2007, 02:34 AM   #781
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Well, if you tend to be that gloomy at school
I don't laugh, I grin.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:41 AM   #782
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
I don't laugh, I grin.
Well, it's not quite the same. Besides, laughing makes you live longer, they say.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #783
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
For the first time in a few months I remembered one of my dreams--and in rather great detail, looking at what I've written down about it.

The only part that pertains to the Barrow-Downs specifically is that LMP was in it, as some sort of sidekick of myself and my sister (nothing like any of my real ones), who was apparently named Éowyn (though she had dark hair). Despite the book relationship, if I had a name other than my own, it was Faramir.

The dream is quite long, transcribed, and I won't bother posting it here, but I'll let you know that Elempi is about four feet tall, with a funny-looking hat, and dresses in tan and yellow in a style reminiscent of lederhosen. Apparently he borrowed the fixation on monkeys from someone I know on another forum. He was also "not possessed of power/magic", but managed to survive anyway.

If anyone wants to read the dream in its lengthy entirety, here's the link.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:41 PM   #784
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I experienced a rather interesting, okay maybe not that lovely, dream last night involving random executions taking place in different places and time throughout history. Besides the point of people either solomn, excited about some form of entertainment, celebration via religious circumstances, etc, there were random BD members in the crowd. I don't really remember how many, but I do remember that Rune, Gil, Fea appeared a few times. Besides that, I don't remember much.

Yes, I know, not too funny a dream, but peculiar that I only really was interested that BD members were in the crowd, besides the random executions taking place.

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:57 AM   #785
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I had a dream that there was a ww-game and I was a wolf. My fellows were Rune and Di. We agreed to plan our nightly kill in MSN and we agreed to all log in about 10pm my time. I forgot about it and came online an hour later, but happily it was okay with Rune and Di as they had other things to do online as well. I'm not sure, but I guess I only came online when Di called me (on the phone).
Old 05-28-2007, 08:31 PM   #786
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
That seems like a realistic dream as I always have stuff to do online and Di loves to plan evil doings.

Old 05-29-2007, 01:27 AM   #787
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne
That seems like a realistic dream as I always have stuff to do online and Di loves to plan evil doings.
Right, and because I'm always late.

edit: I wrote :trolleyes: and no wonder it didn't work!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:02 AM   #788
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
So I won't go into detail because my dreams are always long and ridiculously complicated, but I had a dream where, after attempting to avoid being an accomplice in Keeper of Dol Goldur's car stealing exploits, I ended up on the run from the guys my fellows had tried to steal from. Not much liking the prospect of being caught by big angry men, believe me, I booked it, along with Keeper and a couple brotherly friends of his. We sprinted through the woods, down some gorges, into a creek (you know, throw them off the scent or something). They got cars, so we had motorcycles along the stream bed, right toward a cave, where--

The guys basically disappeared, and I was, more importantly, in a cave with no other than Tigerlily Gamgee. She got stuck and started to panic and then, with LMP behind me being a rather soothing presence, everything was all better and we got out of the cave, right into--

A scene that does not at all apply to any of you.

El fin.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:13 AM   #789
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

I dreamt that I was in an empty room with Mith, Brinniel, TGWBS, Lal, Davem, Kath and Hookbill.

We pretty much just stand there and look at each other for a long time, Hookbill then asks if anyone read the latest edition of The Downer. I say "yes" and everybody looks at me and start telling me that I should buy "The Smell of Reeves & Mortimer". I tried to explain that some of my friends already bought it for me, but people would not listen.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:01 AM   #790
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I remember however the main points, like that it was that the Innocents won WWXXXIII
In their dreams...
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:28 AM   #791
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

I dreamt that I was in Israel with SpM and Kath, though we soon split up so I could go to a hospital. I remember thinking "Hookbill would like being here."Interestingly, in my dream England and Israel shared a land border, and all I had to do to get in was jump over a small fence.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:38 AM   #792
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
"Interestingly, in my dream England and Israel shared a land border, and all I had to do to get in was jump over a small fence.
Quite interesting...

I had a BD-related dream the night before last night but all I can remember of it is that it was BD-related...
Old 06-01-2007, 03:11 AM   #793
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

In the vein of boring dreams, last night I dreamt Anguirel and I were somewhere in Oxford. There was a very small, square and bushy garden called the Jane Austen garden which Ang went into. I didn't follow, not being an Austen fan.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:03 AM   #794
Lalwendë
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendë is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I had a good one last night. In part of it, tgwbs was hosting a big fancy picnic with the food in wicker baskets and checked tablecloths on the ground and everything. There was Rune, Lommy, Hookbill, Nogrod, Mithalwen, narfforc and davem there at least. Rune was jumping around drinking Tuborg lager (can you still get that?) and singing Abba songs. Then SpM came along and insisted we put everything away - he was really annoyed because we were ignoring the potatoes that needed picking! He was getting all tearful about his taters!

Old 06-05-2007, 08:25 AM   #795
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Of course you can still get Tuborg, it is more popular than Carlsberg with the youth of Denmark (and Norway). They however merged so I suppose they are indifferent about it.

They just re-released Red Tuborg so I am happy for the time being. (the standard lager is known as Green Tuborg)

me singing ABBA songs. . .I might do that, I once listened to a lot of ABBA.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:57 AM   #796
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

I dreamt that I went into WHSmith to ask for a job. There was an old woman behind the desk who said "Ah, I've been expecting you." Apparently, Lalaith had told her to give me a job on the phone earlier. She asked if I knew Lal, and I replied that I did, that we were on a forum together, but we spoke very rarely as there were so many members, although we might send out a PM to one another on very rare occasions. By the time I'd said all this, there was a long queue behind me. I can't remember what happened next...

If anybody would like to recommend any employer to employ me, please go right ahead.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:58 AM   #797
Volo

Had a dream, a part of it had something to do with WW or some depate in it, it was actually very contradicting to what the real situation was, though I can't remember a thing in what way it contradicted, and what.

Another, the bigger, part of the dream was... surprise surprise! Kath coming once again into Finland. She was going to go to some smaller town in Finland, but would stay in Helsinki for a day (Gah, wrote "Day" again...). We went to some museum which was actually in the railwaystation building. It was full of all kinds of medieval stuff. Then we walked in the forest near my house and there Kath reminded me that she wished to see Lommy. I called her and found out that she didn't even know that Kath was in Finland, though Lommy didn't sound surprised in the least but a bit frustrated. Lommy asked how long Kath would stay, and when I told her that Kath would be leaving already the next day, she told that she'd come by to say hello later in the evening. Well, Lommy didn't come after all.

Funny that this time Kath had short hair.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #798
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Note to self: don't skim-read posts.

I just looked at this in the context of the rest of the discussion

Quote:
They just re-released Red Tuborg
and thought to myself....I don't remember Abba doing an album called Red Tuborg....

Guy - I'm sorry the Smiths job didn't work out. I'll get my dream-self to call in a few more high street favours, if you like....
Old 06-08-2007, 11:54 AM   #799
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Two nights ago I had a dream about Lalwende and Davem - except they were living in a Sims house I guess, because in my dream I kept telling Lal to plant strawberries, but she wanted to plant tomatoes and peppers.

They had a huge argument about a greenhouse for their produce, and then I thought "Wait - this is the Sims. I can just cheat their finances up so they can afford one." And so I did.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #800
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Last night I dreamt that I was watching gymnastics on TV with Rikae and Macalaure. There were incredibly difficult algebraic equations flashing across the bottom of the screen, and these were the scores for the gymnists. Rikae thought it was all very exciting, but Mac was unimpressed. Then the cat woke me up.