Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2002, 05:06 PM   #201
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Thalionyulma
Well, that just really makes me feel better. But you would definitely survive the battle! You see, Rűdhchamion has a wolf and Anarya to help! Hehe. (And yes, you should get your brain examined!)

Anarya
Ho hum... still waiting for Gilthalion to get here so we have a slightly more clear sense.

Everyone Else
Okay, so how exactly are these seemingly separate side-stories are supposed to end up flowing smoothly into one another?
Old 06-13-2002, 03:01 AM   #202
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

GreatWarg,
actually the doc wouldn’t believe me! Imagine that!
Anyway, IF (I said if) a battle should ensue between the mortal and elf, Rűdhchamion would want Anarya out of harm’s way and you w/ her! But it is a thought… any suggestions? Hey, you aren't in this for a free ride, pup! (j/k...hahahahaha) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anarya
Okay… I’m going to leave my post like that at our RPG because I have to think of where we are heading to. Besides, the dark elf has got to get his thoughts straight if he goes to Dol Goldur or not. Plus I got to find out what other nasties are allowed – are there Olog hai (smart trolls) there, or giants? What about the wolfriders? What of the dark shadow?
Maybe you have any suggestions?
Oh, and please forgive the dark elf if he does keep his feeling hidden for know... all those problems troubling him!

Gaya,
I was waiting for you! …but now that you mentioned the pan, perhaps I was lucky I missed you! LOL [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Regarding how the story will all connect - it will all come together! Trust Gilthalion on that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And where are we going? To where our destiny (or in this case story), will lead us!

Hey Gaya, Sauche ang Amaryllis should be a good trio... wonder what kind of trouble you 3 ladies will stumble into?
Hmmm, what about the hobbit and dwarves???
Tinuiel, Mornovarion?

POST!!! PLEASE!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-13-2002, 09:44 PM   #203
Gilthalion
Hobbitus Emeritus

Gilthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Howdy folks! I'm finally back. Please see my post in the general BARROW DOWNS forum for the gory details. The last few weeks have been just impossible, including the temporary loss of my ISP.

I promise to catch up over the weekend and to try to bring things together, if I may.

Thank you all so much for continuing, and I really look forward to seeing what you've done while I've been unavoidably detained.
Old 06-13-2002, 10:30 PM   #204
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Welcome back, Gil! We've missed you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope you like what we've cooked up!

All-- Should we do someconferring on the hooded figures? That way no one person will be responsible for such a big plot twist. Or maybe Gil has some ideas. I really want to post about them, but I'm afraid I'll make up something totally absurd and you'll all wonder what the heck I was thinking.

Keep up the posts! This is one exciting story! I like how it's divided up. Reminds me of the way TTT and RotK were split up. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net
Old 06-14-2002, 07:25 AM   #205
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Welcome back, Gilthalion!!!
Are we so glad to see you back with us Boss! Hope you can now shed some light to what THE QUEST really is of the story... basically we have all just tried to keep the story going, our post dependent on the previous post of our fellow RPGer.
Hope it won’t give you too much of a headache... and we hope we haven’t strayed from the main plot!

Quote:
Should we do someconferring on the hooded figures? That way no one person will be responsible for such a big plot twist. Or maybe Gil has some ideas. I really want to post about them, but I'm afraid I'll make up something totally absurd and you'll all wonder what the heck I was thinking.
ALL,
When I posted the “hooded figures” that Rűdhchamion and Anarya fought w/, I took into account of something I read that was around the period of Middle Earth we are in. This was when a Dark Shadow (some say it was the Necromancer, some say the leader of the Nazgul) was in Dol Goldur and he kept sending all those minions of his - Torogs (trolls), Orog-Hai (smart(?) trolls who can resist sunlight), draugs/wolves, spiders, orcs... alot of them nasty beasties! (sheeez, thank Eru there weren’t any Balrogs in Mirkwood!)

So what do you guys think we can create w/ what we’ve got? Personally, I’d like to first hear from Gil about it... then work from there!

Tinuiel,
actually, you and Mornovarion are doing pretty well!

hmmmm, I'm thinking of editing that last post... oh, heck... I'll sleep on it and come in tomorrow! Maybe Gilthalion will have something by then! hehehehe

[ June 14, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-14-2002, 04:44 PM   #206
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI GILTHALION!!!
Erm - I hope I haven't disrupted whatever you had planned!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I hope you don't mind cleaning up the big mess of posts and furnishing up the storyline there...

Thalionyulma
Is Rűdhchamion just like the Elf link of Frodo, or what?
Quote:
Then, Master Elrond, you will have to lock me in prison, or send me home tied in a sack. For otherwise I shall follow the Company.
Sounds familiar... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Anarya
So, how do we convince Rűdhchamion to take us along? Or should we just follow in on our own accord.

And about the strange, hooded things: I guess I'll put in some of my own input... I'll post what I have in mind here first to see if you all approve.
Old 06-14-2002, 08:03 PM   #207
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I had recognition night yesterday and all the rest of this end of school stuff.

Anyway, obviously, Greatwarg, we cannot just let Rudhchamion run off to dol guldor! He might get hurt [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2002, 01:11 PM   #208
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

*ahem*
I can CLEARLY see the similarity between Frodo and Rüdchamion! lol! A great burden (the ring/rűdchamions past) to bear, a great friend (sam/anarya) and a wanting to rush away into dark, dangrous places by themselves! though I don't remember anything like Khelek when there was Frodo and Sa.. wait a second.. we allways have GOLLUM there, doesn't we?? j/k, GreatWarg! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok, this is going great, Amaryllis.. Do you think we'll run into Sauche before or after we've gotten our dresses? And btw.. Gayahithwen won't get a splendid dress.. She is a kitchen elf! But you'll probably get a real great one!
Old 06-15-2002, 01:15 PM   #209
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

GOLLUM?! Hey! No fair! *pouts*
Old 06-15-2002, 01:25 PM   #210
Gayahithwen
Wight

Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

LoL, well, Gollum was the only one Sam and Frodo had with them in Moria, right?

[ June 15, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 06-15-2002, 08:20 PM   #211
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dűm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Eye

Gil, can u take one more servant-like character?

Name: Lómelindë
Name meaning: Nightingale
Description: Abandoned when I was little, taken in by Thranduil. I have long Raven Black hair with golden streaks. My eyes are so brown they almost look black. Hair goes to knees. I have a scar on the back of my neck from when I was attacked by Wargs. Six feet tall.
Temper: Quiet, but LOVES archery. Also loves Ravens.

OoC- Does ne1 know the Elvish word for Raven or sumthin like it???
Plz let me join Gil!!!!

[ June 15, 2002: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]

[ June 15, 2002: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]
Old 06-15-2002, 09:29 PM   #212
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Sting

I HAVE BLACK HAIR!!!!!!! With purple streaks.

Gaya: I was just trying to add some little bits of you trying to comfort me. I think I have a way to bring the guy back. There has to be a reason she didn't go into complete deathlike state. Thing is I can make it so he was just put under a spell and the people didn't bring the body back becasue orcs were attacking and when they went back to find him, his body was gone. I came up with a whole plan to go out looking for his body in the woods and i find a whole dark necromancer or whatever. The guy that I made Arloss from helped me too. He was thinking that he was put under a spell that he is a slave until the spell is broken by my kiss. Anyways. I may not be posting for a while becasue I am going to a two week writers camp. I'll post when I can.
Old 06-15-2002, 10:40 PM   #213
Mayla Took
Wight

Mayla Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mayla Took
Sting

I agree with LúthienTinúviel. But that brings me back to myself. I see that you all want me to come up with twist of some answers on some of the plot mysteries, but I am a little nervous to write anything too bold. I do not want to mess up this story. Do any of you have suggestions or ideas that I can work off of without messing things up?
Bilbo to Merry and Pippin

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"
Gandalf to Pippin in Moria

E-mail me at mailto:ThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.comThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.com</A>
Oh, and please rate me. THANKS!
Old 06-15-2002, 11:13 PM   #214
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Frodo and Rudhchamion??? I haven’t really thought of that! Cool!! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
My friend mentioned it once, but when Khelek came in, she said it was beginning to be like Beren and Luthien. I pointed out Khelek was a WOLF and Huan was a hunting hound and that they wanted to get a silmaril, Rudh just wants to get the killers of his kin, Anarya just “tagged” along, since he (Rudh) got entangled w/ Thranduil's realm. (She was reading the Lay of Beleriand where Beren & Luthien’s story!) [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] I won’t write the rest of the tiring details of the debate… it lasted a whole night! Sheeez [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Er, Boss Gilthalion, please don’t get any ideas about that… because if my memory serves me right, Beren died in battle. Rudhchamion would like to live a few centuries longer!

Amaryllis, great idea! What does Gaya and Sauche say to this?

Myla Took, since you haven’t really met us yet, you can jump in where you left off. How about you finding the elf girl (the one who was attacked by the draugs)? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ June 16, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-15-2002, 11:24 PM   #215
Mayla Took
Wight

Mayla Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Mayla Took
Shield

Well I was thinking about brining somthing to Mirkwood from the Dwarf-king of Laketown (just to stir things up alittle, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ), and on the way pick of the elf maid and make things all the more compilicated! Ha ha.
Bilbo to Merry and Pippin

"Fool of a Took! This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance. Now be quiet!"
Gandalf to Pippin in Moria

E-mail me at mailto:ThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.comThirdAgeHobbit@hotmail.com</A>
Oh, and please rate me. THANKS!
Old 06-16-2002, 10:33 AM   #216
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Thalion, Amaryllis --> I am not quite sure what Gayahithwen says about this.. Somehow I think it is a bit to much.. Can't Arloos just have been kidnapped by those hooded figures? Just to bind all loose ends together a bit.. Thats just my thought, though... LoL, btw.. what could possibly the most beautiful non-royal elven maid, an elven shieldmaiden and a daydreaming kitchenelf have in common?

Thalion, I think you could make an EXCELLENT Beren [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] !! LoL.. at least, you can die in battle.. j/k - I am feeling hyper today..
Old 06-16-2002, 01:19 PM   #217
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Well, I do not wish Thalion to die, personally. And as *cough* I *cough* have a Beren..I think Thalion should be free to just be Rudhchamion.

He he he. Sorry. I am more than a little too much into the character of Luthien. I actually answer to her name...and people call me by her name... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Scary, huh?

But in all seriousness, Rudhchamion is a great character, and though he may exhibit characteristics of Frodo and Beren, I definitely think he is his own character in his own right. Keep it up, Thalion! I love Rudhchamion. Very complex and interesting character. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So...perhaps when we hear back from the boss we can make some descisions about them hooded figures, eh?

Old 06-16-2002, 03:18 PM   #218
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Thalionyulma
Anarya and I don't mean for you to be like Beren and DIE! I didn't mean to sound like Huan, but I don't talk three times and die, or else I would've already died!

Boss Gil
Does Rud have to go to Dol Goldur, or were you just half-asleep when you wrote that?

Anarya
Okay, Rud doesn't go alone. But maybe if we could add in a little something more about the hooded figures or something out of lines...
Old 06-16-2002, 10:22 PM   #219
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Rudhchamion is quite relieved people do not want him to die! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

GreatWarg & Anarya,
actually, Gilthalion didn't say the dark elf was to go TO Dol Goldur. He (Legolas) mentioned that the mortal (Micanar) was heading south where no settlements of man, and further on was Dol Goldur. Since there have been no input FROM Micanar, I just kept posting our way there.
(and as I said before, since our time line was about that time after Smaug died but before the time of Frodo and Company, it was then when mysterious going ons were happening at Dol Glodur. Hence, its what I am playing on with. I was counting on Gilthalion to either re-direct us, or if we are on the right path, add something else to the story.)

Gaya, Sauche and Amaryliis,
a suggestion ladies, perhaps whatever you get yourselves into could somehow "connect" w/ the rest of the story. Gaya's suggestion is good too! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Myla Took,
what you have in mind sounds very interesting! PLease post more right away! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ALL
I am going to be posting less than before. School in my part of the world has begun. Perhaps only 2 to 3 times a week. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Anyway, w/ Boss Gil back, I'm sure the story will get pretty interesting... specially when he starts to connect it all. And w/ a bunch of talented RPGers/storytellers/writers, I just know the story is REALLY going to get better and better!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Besides, Rudhchamion's got a pretty elf maiden to "protect him and a brave guard-wolf to boot! hehehe

NOTE: Gaya, don't give Anarya any ideas! Please DO NOT lend her any pans!
Old 06-18-2002, 09:57 PM   #220
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

GreatWarg,
Hehehe... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I forgot Huan died too! Let's NOT do THAT storyline then! Too tragic. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Anarya,
Have I ever commended you for your writing talent? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well, what the rest don't know is that, the reason Rűdhchamion gets to be interesting is because I got a great partner in writing the "adventure/s" the dark elf and a young elf maiden (and pup!) get themselves into. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Whoa! a dark shadow? hmmmm.... what a cliffhanger! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I got to make this a quickie... I'm actually using the server to peek in today. (baaaad elf! LOL [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] ) okay! okay! I'm cheating... keeping my fingers cross that I am not going to get caught too soon! Hahahaha! Where'd Gilthalion go? and the hobbit and dwarves?

Okay my post at the RPG was a little "wanting" will do better next time! I Promise! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 06-19-2002, 01:07 PM   #221
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Thank you thalion [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ooohhh, a dark shadow. Scary. Hows the pup doing, Great Warg?
Old 06-20-2002, 09:34 AM   #222
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

... depends on what you define as fine, well, good, bad, not so good, and etc. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2002, 03:42 AM   #223
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Anarya and GreatWarg
Okay, I’m tired of waiting for Micanar to post, and Gilthalion seems busy. I want to continue on to Dol Goldur… of course the way there is going to be as dangerous as can be for excitement! Hehehe
What do you two want to do? shall we continue to the Necromancer's Hill?

Oh, ummm… could you please rescue Rűdhchamion from those evil plants!
(I made up the plants to get the dark shadows off my mind… the Nazguls are unsettling. Unless you both want them to return? The nazguls and dark shadows…. What other evil could come up???)

Will try to post soon!!!

PS GW I’m cantankerous w/ an elrondlike attitude of independence??? LOL [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2002, 02:04 PM   #224
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Thalionyulma
Okay, I'll think of some way that doesn't seem so stupid, or maybe Anarya will. But how exactly are we supposed to kill some weird, devilish plant? I don't think arrows will do much good against one of those tentcaly-things. And yes, you are cantankerous with an Elrond-like attitude.

To Dol Goldur we go!

Anarya
Where are you? You haven't posted for a while. But in any case, I think I'll let you make the first move to save Rud. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2002, 03:41 PM   #225
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Sorry Great Warg and Thalion, I read the stuff, but I'm going in like two seconds to see "The importance of being Ernest" so I can't post now, but I will when I get back, I promise, then we'll see about that octopus out of water [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2002, 08:45 PM   #226
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Just finished posting, (And just got back from the movie. That was best movie in the world! If you haven't seen "The Importance of Being Ernest" yet, shame on you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])
Anyway continuing on, We might have a bit of trouble with the mortals now. We just run into one bad situation after the other don't we [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2002, 08:25 AM   #227
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

GreatWarg, okay, I can live with that, being cantankerous and all! LOL [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I’ve left it up to you if you’ll be joining the fray or not, being a young wolf, I didn’t know if you would want to test your skills against the big wargs – perhaps the mortals or orcs? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Besides, like Anarya, your writing skills are pretty good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anarya,
but don’t those “encounters” make it more fun? I’m sure the elf maiden can handle the wolf-rider, so I left him (it? And several orcs) to you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
And…ummm… the movie hasn’t come out yet here! I’ll be sure to check it out when it does! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Phew! At least now I have a sword… we need more weapons (as we can carry w/out hindering us)… and arrows…

Alright then! Off to Dol Goldur we go!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I’m not sure if at this point we should dwell on the Nazguls. At this point in time, they would be scouring Anduin, near where Isildur had lost it. (By the info Gilthalion left us, I think) They would be searching for Gollum (um, Bilbo’s Gollum!) and Baggins… what are your thoughts on this? I’ll go with whatever both of you decide.
Old 06-22-2002, 12:26 PM   #228
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Ok, girls! What will we do now? I think we could use some planning, so we all know what to do.. Is Arloss really dead, or is he captured by the orcs? Will we be captured by the orcs as well? I need to know! Besides, what is our main goal.. to get more friends, to help eachother, to become more normal.. what?? Ok, that might sound weird, but I hope you understand me..

Just help me!!!!!!

Thalion, GW and Anarya --> you guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work! If I am not totally mistakening, we will soon meet again!

[ June 22, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 06-22-2002, 05:26 PM   #229
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Hi ho, hi ho, off to Dol Goldur we go! lol, j/k. Anyways, Thalionyulma, when are you going to come in and duel with Micanar? Looking forward to it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, and like your writing style. It's great! Same to you, Anarya[/B]!

Gaya
Uh... so how exactly are we supposed to meet up with you peoples?

Gilthalion
Are you even reading these? *cocks head*[B]
Old 06-22-2002, 07:15 PM   #230
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Hey all. I've been away for a week. Sorry about the lackage of posting. Many exciting things have been happening in Mirkwood, I am happy to say. Strange things are going down in dream land too. Or nightmare land I should say. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Well, I've forced things to a climax with the hooded figures. Maybe we can start figuring this out now.

Hey Gil--if you're around...can you give us maybe a time estimate for when we get our orders so we can all wrap up our side plots and come together again?

Old 06-23-2002, 03:45 AM   #231
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Khelek.. well, if just my dear friends post soon, we might decide wheter or not we are to be captured.. And if we are.. who will be better to free us then the three of you??

I got an idea this night.. What if we girls meet someone who betray us to the orcs? When I woke up this morning, it was thundering, so I couldn't get on the computer... therefore, I had LOADS of time thinking. I came up with this character:

Daegon (prounounced dai-gon)
dae - shadow
gon (káno) - commander

Short, for being an elf, but strong. He has got brown hair, green eyes and is almost allways wearing clothes easy to hide in, like brown, grey or dark green cloaks.
He is rather good at fighting with most weapons.
Commander for a small group of guards. From time to time, he abandons them to stroll out on his own, seeking adventure. He is faithful to his friends and would never abandon them in battle.
He has a younger sister, Elenloth, who is him dearer then anyone. They live at the very edge of Mirkwood.

Now, Elenloth have been captured by some orcs scourging the edge of Mirkwood. Furious about it, Daegon found them and made a deal with them - at least two other elves for Elenloth. Even though he really is a good elf, he will do anything to free his sister - even if he has to cheat and lie to his friends.

Ok, what do you think? I made him a good guy, who is forced to do evil.. for the love of his sister... eventually, I will kill him at the same time as he betrays our friends and frees his sister.. or something.. ok..? tell me what you think! I can (probably) take critisism.. Please.. some response?? I know you guys are some weeks away, but you have been attacked quite often, right? And resting when you need it.. Well, orcs don't like elves that much, so they would probably not consider us being tired and stuff.. right? well, anyway.. It is just an idea.. to get the loose ends together, you know [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .. I am just thinkin.. If you don't like the idea, please let me know!

[ June 23, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 06-23-2002, 07:38 AM   #232
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Okay, Rűdhchamion finally fought w/ Micanar. I’ll have to hope Gilthalion approved of it. If not I’m sure he’ll edit it. Hey, the dark elf couldn’t let him get away for killing his sister… then threatening Anarya’s life now could he?

Anarya & GW
great fighting!!! Khelek was pretty brave! Let’s tend to our wounds… then OFF TO DOL GOLDUR!!!! Could get pretty interesting….. I got to read more stuff on it.

Actually… I want to get some idea from Mornovarion and Tinuiel’s post. So our story could jive.

Regarding the threesome maidens… we’ll see how we can meet up. Our group is several week’s (of travel) from Thranduil’s realm. I don’t know how you’ll catch up.

Myla Took
Where are you, hobbits and dwarves… and elf maiden who needs to be rescued?????

BTW-wasn't there an elf maiden who had come from Rivendell before???
Old 06-23-2002, 12:29 PM   #233
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Well, Gilthalion has some work cut out for him. And Thalionyulma, love your writing technique! I'm just waiting for Anarya to make her presence known again...
Old 06-23-2002, 01:31 PM   #234
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

wow. Thalion and Great Warg, your writing styles are so cool. I mean I love the way you do a wolf's point of view, GW. Like with the others senses like smell and taste and such. I like how you described the scents of battle. And Thalion, your fighting squences are soo good. I mean really, I've never read something that made killing your mortal enemy sound so vengeful but regretful at the same time. It was sort of nasty though, the whole shoving the sword into the chest and well you get the picture [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway I just had to compliment you guys on the writing thing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2002, 05:49 PM   #235
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Gee, thanks Anarya. I just love the way you describe the surroundings and the climate. It's very detailed and descriptive. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2002, 07:54 PM   #236
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Sting

I think I'm gonna make Arloss under a kind of mind-controlling spell that Amaryllis has to break but the other character guy could trade us when I go to find Arloss and maybe yall just follow me or something (sorry for the yall's. I've let myself start speaking southern since I live in the south) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I've been posting as often as possible between classes. I've also been trying to finish up my stories for class too. Writer's camp has really taught me a lot about writing and I hope I am getting better rather than worse. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Anyways. I think It's going well!!
Old 06-24-2002, 01:52 AM   #237
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Well, my idea was that Arloss might be caught by the evil foes as well.. Of course, after what we've seen from Rudchamion, Anarya and Khelek, there are all sorts of dark creatures in the woods, so...

You don't dislike my idea? I will post right away then.. After all, we still do have the "edit/delete" button, right? I promise, Daegon will not stay for very long...
Old 06-24-2002, 03:47 PM   #238
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Well, I heard that Gilthalion's been busy again lately, so we're going to have to find a way to get this RPG to meld together. If we're weeks away from each other, we might as well start making the two sidestories cross into each other.
Old 06-25-2002, 09:11 AM   #239
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Wheres Thalion? He hasn't replied for a long time. Same with Gil!
Old 06-25-2002, 09:54 AM   #240
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Suicidal Elf Chick--thwe way things are going now, with us being so far along and all, you need to get permission for Gilthalion before you can post to the rpg...

Mornovarion--Ou est tu? Where are you? I don't want to totally mess up whatever plans you may have for your character, but we have to get this moving.

Ok...as for stories meshing...

Maybe not in space, but in subject matter, I think that Anarya, Thalion and GW's sideplot can meld with Morno\Tinuiel's insofar as both plots can be oriented towards discovering the identity of the hooded figures. My thought was that since Tinuiel has just tackled them directly, perhaps you guys can have at them through possibly an ally of theirs, or their master (you are going to Dol Guldor...) or some other indirect means. Perhaps you can discover something immensely important, and that would bring you rushing back to Thranduil (perhaps pick up 3 elf girls en route?) and then you guys could combine your info with Morno\Tinuiel's info, and then after a happy info fest, perhaps Gil will send us on our mission...

Problem is...I'm stuck in dreamland with Morno until Gil comes back 'cause Tinuiel has to report everything to Lego... But I could borrow Lego for a while if Gil doesn't mind...

So...what do you guys think? I'm not sure anything I've said has been coherent...but if it has, let's start the plotting party! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]