Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-07-2003, 09:27 PM   #41
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Eladain Moruviel has just left Hobbiton.
meh, No problem kid, we all understand [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ July 09, 2003: Message edited by: Eladain Moruviel ]
Old 07-08-2003, 11:16 AM   #42
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

We still need two more MALE elf characters. If any of you can, PM someone you know on the Downs and tell them about the RPG. I'd like to get this started soon.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-08-2003, 07:53 PM   #43
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I pm'd Goroth---however it's spelled...well, I pm'd Moth about it. I'm not sure if he/she has read my message yet though. By the way, does anyone know if Moth is a girl or guy? I never have found that out.
Old 07-09-2003, 07:47 PM   #44
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Sting

Character Description Form:

Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – no

How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? one, Dark Seduction (cameo)

Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES – Which one? both

NAME: Reynion (Reyn to what few friends he has)

RACE: Silvan

WEAPONS: A sword named Lachril, two longknives and two smaller knives for throwing, and of course, the requisite bow. His arrows are always fletched with green-dyed feathers, and his bow was varnished in such a way as to make in nearly invisible in the deep forest.

APPEARANCE: Reynion is very tall, with black hair. His skin is almost translucently pale and he has grey eyes. He wears predominately dark green or black and usually wears a hood when outdoors. When he stands perfectly still, he tends to blend in with the trees and has often startled people when he suddenly moves.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Reynion is something of a lone wolf, and spends most of his time alone in the forest. He does not usually work in a team, as he is very opinionated and has a rather caustic wit that is not really the best way to win friends. He dislikes taking orders, but will when circumstances demand it. He is primarily a hunter and stays mostly near the borders of Greenwood. Reynion grew up in Thranduil’s halls. He was not very social as a small child, which has carried over to his hood. He has never really wanted to marry, which is fortunate, because he has had a shortage of elvenmaids who were interested in him anyway. When he was fairly young (five hundred or so), he discovered that he had an aptitude for throwing knives, after which he began perfecting the art to nearly the exclusion of everything else. His sword is carried more for show than for use, as he is not very good at using it. He focuses on the bow and his knives rather than using the longer weapon. His father is not on very good terms with him for this reason as the sword is his weapon of choice. That is one of the reasons he’s a loner. He has had some close encounters lately with spiders, and has decided to come to the interior for safety.

HISTORY: When Reynion was about five hundred years old, he began to use throwing knives almost exclusively. This brought him into conflict with his father because Eldarion preferred to use the sword, and expected his son to do the same. This led to his being kicked out of the family home. This first time, he didn’t go very far away and simply constructed a flet nearby. He continued to spend time with his mother and two sisters (he has no brothers) though he avoided his father. This in turn led to his father being even angrier with him, Eldarion feeling that this was something of a slight upon him that his son refused to visit him. Both parties said some harsh words when Eldarion interrupted a visit by Reynion to his sisters. Once again, Reynion left, this time building a flet somewhat farther from the family home. This happened several more times, until now Reynion is completely estranged from his family.

FIRST POST:

Reynion strode down the halls of Thranduil, lost in thought. He heard voices ahead of him and almost turned around to take another route. He thought he recognized one of the voices as one of the Elves he’d grown up with. Ghiorden, he thought. Oh, and the elvenmaid was one of Ghiorden’s old archery students, the one with the incredibly long name. She seemed to be uncomfortable. So of course he had to step in and “rescue” her.

“Ihwestaieleva. They are expecting us. If you’ll excuse us, Ghiorden.” To himself he added, and I hope he takes the hint. I don’t really want to explain the situation if indeed I’m understanding it correctly.

The other Elf nodded, disappointment slightly lining his face. “See you later then, Ihwesta.”

Ihwesta slumped her shoulders as Ghiorden drooped away. “I feel so . But there’s something peculiar about him and I don’t trust him at all.”

Reynion stopped, a little embarrassed at being confided in by a comparatively young elf, and a maid to boot. “Yes, he is eerie, I’ll give you that,” he agreed for lack of anything better to say.

“I know he wants to work with Minyahiniwen at the shop but, well, she’s picky about her work and only Orodhîn knows how to fletch or polish just the way she wants it. I wonder how long he’ll be at it.”

Reynion was saved from having to answer that by their arrival at the Council doors. Once inside, he slipped away from Ihwesta and stood in the shadow of one of the pillar-trees. The tidings were worse than he had realized. A spider or two was one thing, but accomplished scouts and trackers just disappearing? That didn’t make sense. Suddenly he was very glad that he’d returned to this area, even if it did bring him into closer quarters with his father than he would have liked.

As the arguing escalated, he decided to go, especially when two young elvenmaids volunteered. It wasn’t that he disparaged their skills, mind, he just didn’t think it right for them to be among so few. Besides, [Elves #4 & 5] were not among his favorite people. It would be nice to be in the right for once with them.

“I may be how you say ‘blinded with honor’, but to me that is a credit in itself,” Reynion stated blandly. “And I am neither foolhardy nor is my reasoning for reverence false. You have everything I can offer,” he said, bowing low to Thranduil and then looking towards Ceros. “I will go.”

Well, now I’m in for it, he silently laughed at himself. Well, one thing about this mission. His sword and knives would be much more practical than his sword.

Okay, I inserted Reynion's name in wherever it says [Elf # 3] because those lines and actions seem to be more like the sort of thing I'd expect of him. If that causes problems, I can change it (though I'd really rather not.)

This is my first real RPG, so go easy if I seem a little odd.
Old 07-09-2003, 09:31 PM   #45
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Tinuviel of Denton: Beautiful. You're accepted by me.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-09-2003, 09:33 PM   #46
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Glad you decided to join us Tinuviel of Denton. Welcome aboard!
Old 07-09-2003, 11:32 PM   #47
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

NEEDED CHARACTERS LIST

2 Female Woodland Elves:

1) Nerindel ----- Taurëwen Taur'ohtar
2) Eruwen ------ Eruwen

4 Male Woodland Elves:

1) Eladain Moruviel ----- Gilbereth
2) Kates Frodo Temp --- Ainemetion
3) Tinuviel of Denton --- Reynion (Reyn)

4) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ~*~ ONE SPOT LEFT ~*~ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ July 10, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 07-10-2003, 01:34 PM   #48
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Sting

Tinuviel of Denton: You are also accepted by me. Great bio and first post by the way and that was fine that you replaced [Elf#3] with Reynion's name.

Ok so we need only one more male elf.
Old 07-10-2003, 01:38 PM   #49
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Okay, thanks.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:54 PM   #50
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs? – YES - Which one? Hunt for the Dragon (owned), Cirith Ungol, Holiday in the Sun, Search for the Lost Messenger

How many RPG’s on the Barrow Downs are you currently involved in? One, ends tuesday.

Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan? – YES – Which one? Both

For your character please include:

NAME: Airelómë Firith

RACE: Silvan Elf

WEAPONS: Airelómë has a long, slightly curved sword with fine lines running down its flat representing vines. He also likes to carry a medium length bow (about half his height) carved from ash. In his belt he has a long dagger, which he normally uses for carving extra arrows.

APPEARANCE: Medium length dark golden hair. It is quite often plaited at the sides to keep it out of his grey eyes. He is of average height and wears dark greens and greys so that he can hide easilly in the darkening Greenwood. He is sometimes seen frowning, thinking about the evil growing, but it isn't something he often does. Airelómë is a swift runner and a good climber.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Airelómë has a lively character when amoung friends, but can be very solem at times. He is extremely kind and cares deeply about his friends and their safety. Airelómë smiles most of the time as he is always cheerful, as long as nothing is troubling him. His strengths are his ability to make friends and protect them at his own cost, but he trusts people too easily. He is often taken in by people's lies and it has got him into trouble on more than one occasion.

HISTORY: Airelómë grew up in Greenwood and became part of the guard when he was still fairly young. However, he soon decided the guard was not for him, and gained permanent leave. He learnt many fighting skills when he was in it and now that Greenwood has begun to grow dark, he is using the skills to kill anything evil he encounters, if he can defeat it. His parents are connected with the trading between Greenwood and surrounding areas, but have little work now because the free peoples of Middle Earth are being to want nothing to do with Greenwood. Airelómë has often wondered what is causing such a fair place as Greenwood to become so dark, and wants to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Airelómë sat in a tree, a breeze blowing through the leaves causing them to make a sweet rustling noise. He sighed. Things were getting so bad now in Greenwood that seeing elves out in the forest was a rare sight. Airelómë neatly re-did his plaits, which he had taken out, to stop his dark golden hair blowing across his face. He looked to his right and nearly fell out of the tree in shock.

"Seré," exclaimed Airelómë. "You climb these trees too swiftly and silently. What is it?" He added, seeing the expression on his friend's face.

"A meeting has been arranged. Ceros intends to stop this evil growing before it destoys us. It will be held soon, in a few minutes I think. I thought I ought to tell you."

"Thank you Seré," shouted Airelómë as he climbed down the tree. He ran though the forest as fast as he could, his feet carrying him more swiftly than they had in a long time.

Airelómë walked down the corridor toward the meeting hall. The growing darkness needed to be stopped, and when something was done he wanted to be part of it. He didn't just want to be, but felt he needed to be part of it. Perhaps it was because his parents were loosing out on work now there was less trade, or perhaps he just wanted an adventrue, but he would help in whatever way he could.

As he entered the hall, he realised he was late, as per usual, and quietly sat at the back. Ceros, an elf Airelómë had seen and heard of but never spoken to, began talking and Airelómë listened intently, suprised when several elves interupted. When he heard that the company was to only be of nine elves, Airelómë knew he must join. He rose at the end of Ceros's speach and said what he had to say, though he had heard elves say it would be dangerous.

"Ceros," he began. "I am Airelómë Firith, and I will help you. But where will the quest lead us? Where do you think the darkness arises from?"

Ceros explained to everyone that their journey would take them to the southern parts of Greenwood and back again. He also said that both male and female elves were needed for each is skilled in their own way. Missing elves were mentioned, which Airelómë had heard before, but he had not heard which elves until now. Though he was not familiar with the names, they were elves all the same and needed to be found. Airelómë would not let the thought that they could be dead enter his mind.

"I too will join the company," Airelómë said after seven or eight others had.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short. I'll try and add somemore, but I wanted to get it done before I went offline so I'm in with a chance of joining ^_^

[EDIT] If anyone read this on thursday, I've added some.

[ July 11, 2003: Message edited by: ElentariGreenleaf ]

[ July 11, 2003: Message edited by: ElentariGreenleaf ]
Old 07-11-2003, 12:16 PM   #51
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Yay!!! Elentari!!! I completely forgot!!! Splendid!!!

Okay we now have all our characters:

The Posts will go up in the RPG thread when Pio opens it in thus order:

Arien
Maika
Tinuviel of Denton
Kates Frodo Temp
Everdawn
Neridel
Eruwen
Elentari Greenleaf
Eladain Moruviel

Elves #5 and #6 were not filled so I have replaced them with Delorfath as #5 and Yeorgil as #6 and neither come. Thanks to Tinuviel of Denton and Kates Frodo Temp for taking Elves #3 and #4. Great job!!

Alright Pio, I PMed you the information you asked for, thanks for all your help!!

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-11-2003, 12:26 PM   #52
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

YAYAYAYAY!! And it's my first male elf. In fact, first male character at all! I'm so glad I managed to join. My RPG just finished... well, will on tuesday. Sorry, gone hyper cause you accepted! YAY! Sorry.. ^_-

ANYway, I look forward to playing this game. Seems very interesting. Sauron, the evil Necromancer, MWAHAHAHA! Oh, and before I forget, Airelómë's name is with Alt+162 for ó and Atl+137 for ë
Old 07-11-2003, 12:44 PM   #53
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

The Game is now open for play. And it looks to be a good one!

Have fun everyone, and remember to remove your signatures from your Game posts, please.

~~ Pio, Shire Mod
Old 07-11-2003, 02:48 PM   #54
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Eye

Thanks Pio for opening the game thread! So we can all get started. I think now, after the meeting has finished the Elves should meet briefly and discuss what moves to make next. Remember not to rush during posts, make them a suitable length and full of detail. I look forward to the game! Let it begin...
Old 07-11-2003, 02:51 PM   #55
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Ah yes, splendid! I've PMed everyone letting them know that the RPG thread is now OPEN. Ehem ... yes well ... have fun everyone.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-12-2003, 02:34 PM   #56
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Weee! Now I have to read through the first posts and discussion thread ^_^
Old 07-12-2003, 03:50 PM   #57
Eruwen

Tolkien

Wow, this RPG is already a lot of fun. It was surprising to me to see it open so fast though! Oh, I am just really excited about playing in this one. I can't wait to post again!
Old 07-13-2003, 08:24 AM   #58
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

YAY! Eruwen! Glad to be RPing with you again!
Old 07-13-2003, 09:24 AM   #59
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Heyho,

Awesome job you're doing guys! I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to have time to post because I'm halfway through recovering from the wicked party last night and helping to clean up the terrace and pool, and packing to go home today so I'll head over to the RPG now and see if I can get it all read and a post written before they kick me off again.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-14-2003, 04:17 PM   #60
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Alright I've posted. We'll start putting together an outline for us to follow so we don't get side-tracked. Post your character packing and meeting on the river shore with Ceros. Then Arien will post again and get us moving.

If you have any ideas for what our little fellowship might encounter in the darkening woods, please post them.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-14-2003, 08:29 PM   #61
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

My post has changed a little, I didn't have a lot of time when I first made it.
Old 07-17-2003, 04:39 AM   #62
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

ok, i will post again when someone gets the company on their way. Gret job guys im really impressed!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 07-17-2003, 07:36 PM   #63
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I also will post again when someone gets the group going.

Reyn is watching everyone as they arrive, but he keeps mostly to himself, so don't have anyone talk to him just yet. I want him to form opinions of everyone before he speaks to them.
Old 07-18-2003, 06:42 AM   #64
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I'm gonna have to back out of this RPG. Sorry you guys! but I'm leaving all my responsibilities on the internet behind, becase I'm basically adicted to it. I'm sorry ^-^'
Old 07-18-2003, 08:16 AM   #65
Eruwen

Tolkien

No, Elentari! Ahhh, I thought we would get to be in this one together as well! Well, ok then, but we'll miss you! Does this mean you won't be coming back to the Downs either...at all? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Oh tear, this is sad.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:23 AM   #66
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

ElentariGreenleaf , Im so sorry to see you leave, but if you must,you must.....

Maika (or anyone else for that matter) do you have any suggestions on what we should do with Airelómë now that ElentariGreenleaf is leaving?
Old 07-18-2003, 09:10 AM   #67
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

I suppose that someone could take him on as a carry-along character, or we could canvas for someone to take him on. I might be able to do that...maybe...
Old 07-18-2003, 10:04 AM   #68
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Too bad Elentari! Bye bye. We'll dispose of Airelome. See below:

Outline for The Fall of Greenwood the Great:

Once the elves have gathered by the riverside and Arien gives the go-ahead, Ceros will lead the fellowship into the forest.

A few days into the trek (which will be summed up in one post) we start a fire and attract spiders—though we don’t know they’re spiders—and Airelome goes to investigate and doesn’t return. Whether that’s by the spiders of something else we’ll never know.

**Spiders: It is the multiple spawn of Shelob that infests Greenwood during the infestation of the Necromancer. I’m going to assume that the spawn of Ungoliant was present in Greenwood, but extremely rare. Therefore the company can believe that giant spiders are a myth until they are proven wrong.**

Then we begin our journey towards the south of Mirkwood—Dol Guldur.

Four days after they loose Airelome, a black mist covers the forest with its web that even the elves cannot see through and they stumble into a spider web.

After their escape they come upon a river, rushing too fast for any to swim and to wide for any to jump. They must find a way to get across.

On the other side awaits darker things that were not able to cross the river into the brighter parts of the realm. They are immediately attacked by orcs.

After a narrow defeat, they find sanctuary in a cave before torrential, black rains pound the forest. This floods the river and causes more problems for the elves that they circumvent only just.

They are now very close to Dol Guldur. It is now only a matter of days...

We will decide when the time comes what they find or do not find at Dol Guldur.

If you want to add some more obstacles for us to encounter post your idea here and either Arien or I will approve and add it to the Outline.

Try to read all you can about Greenwood during the infestation of the Necromancer so that you don’t post in the wrong.

Here is a good site: The Encyclopedia of Arda

There's also a fantastic book out there called the Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Core Book. It's brilliant. I bought it months ago for $40 (I'm kicking myself now) because it's on sale for $5.95. Yeah, feel my pain. Anyhow, Barnes and Nobles are selling them and they WILL go on sale. heh

Eladain Moruviel: If you can hurry to our Barnes and Noble that's where it is! I think I'm going today so if it's still there I'll pick it up for you. And we have to fence!!

Okay that's all. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen

[ July 18, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 07-19-2003, 01:54 AM   #69
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Oh dear! that is a kick in the head! But great plan Maika! its good we can count on you in times of need. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ July 19, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 07-19-2003, 04:58 PM   #70
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Maikafanawen, thanks for picking up the RPG core book for me, I printed out the Character forms so maybe we can play sometime.

BTW, that was a great bout,we should fence more often
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ July 19, 2003: Message edited by: Eladain Moruviel ]
Old 07-19-2003, 09:54 PM   #71
Eruwen

Tolkien

Hey all, hate to do this, but I am going to this Cheer camp this week and I won't be able to post. I PROMISE I will post again when I come back, for I am tired of quitting on RPG's in the middle of them. I love this RPG and believe me, I will miss it so much when I'm gone. But anyway, I will be back on Saturday and I was hoping that you guys could do my character for a week cause I'm leaving tomorrow morning. This will be the last time I get to get on so I hope you all understand. Thanks!
Old 07-20-2003, 10:20 AM   #72
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

NO problem Eruwen, this is expected during the summer vacations.

Which reminds me. If you are going to be absent during this RPG, please let us know so that we can work around it and decide how your character will be carried on and exactly what you want and don't want to happen to your character.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-20-2003, 01:58 PM   #73
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I've posted in Arien's stead. Sorry if there was anyone who hadn't gotten to post a departure post but we need to get moving. We're going to set up our camp soon.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-21-2003, 08:25 PM   #74
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE YOUR SIGNATURES WHEN YOU POST ON THE RPG THREAD

Thank you.

Great job everyone! You're doing a brilliant job thus far so let's keep going!! I'll give everyone another morning+afternoon to post their character's view thus far on the situation and then we'll camp and *tear* Airelome shall also disappear...

Be aware that Sauron is still in possession of his body as of now so it will not be some character of black burning flesh we have a chance of coming into contact with. He is a flesh and blood man. Read up!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'll do well to put snid-bits of necessary information up now and then to help us get a better view of where, when, and what is going on around this time in ME history.

So so far is everyone having a good time ... any questions? comments? Keep up the good and interesting work!!

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-22-2003, 05:06 AM   #75
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Maika thank you for posting in my place, I was absent as I was getting the Internet connection upgraded and so was unable to get on.

So fare you are all doing a great job, and can we remember to keep Eruwen in our posts, so not as to loose the character completely.

In my post I mentioned that we found footprints, just to let everyone know Ceros thinks that they belong to Orcs but does not want to say.

Ok thanks…
Old 07-22-2003, 09:27 AM   #76
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Hi everyone

just to let you know, I have posted my characters thoughts on the past events and moved us on to camp [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I thought camp would be a good oppertunity for some more character interactions, but as I could not decide which one of the superbly variated characters to interact with first, I just left my post open to anyone who wishes to join Taurëwen, gathering fire wood. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2003, 12:22 PM   #77
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Reyn found more evidence of orkish activity. He'll show it to Ceros once more people have posted in the camp.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:55 PM   #78
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Heyho!

I hope I haven't broken any elvish idiosyncratic rule by having Ihwesta and Arie enjoy a little hunting game.

Everdawn: I know, I'm aware that in your bio it is said that "Arie will never kill a creature of grace." If you want me to, I'll switch out your character for another in my post (because Arie aims at a deer), or I guess I can change the animal if you can think of one that will do well in its place.

Kates Frodo Temp: Your character is the only sort of 'idle' one that I would be able to switch out with Everdawn's should she decide that she doesn't want her character to attempt to kill a stag. If she wants me to take Arie out of my post, would it be okay if I substituted your character?

Alright that's all and great posting guys!

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-22-2003, 08:16 PM   #79
Eladain Moruviel
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Howdy!

Gilbereth would really like someone to teach him to shoot a bow, and in my next post I would like to ask someone to teach him how. If anyone wouldn't mind me using them in my post, please let me know.

thanks,
Eladain
Old 07-22-2003, 08:40 PM   #80
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Reynion would teach him. He'd make fun of him while doing it though.

(yes, you can use Reyn. Just make him nice and sarcastic. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] )