Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2002, 05:38 AM   #41
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Sting

Elenna sat by Keldin's bed, gently washing the scar on his throat as he murmured in his sleep.
"What is everyone talking about? A prophecy? THis could be a bad thing, but it will not stop me from saving Elrond."
Old 05-06-2002, 09:03 AM   #42
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Rosa_Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Rosa looked up at the elf that stood
looking down on with a surpised and
bewildered look on his face.
Rosa smiled and thought
"I dont think hes seen a hobbit from the shire before."
The elf clutched his bow tighty as rosa stepped back and walked around the bewilded elf.
She walked onward though the dense woodland and looked back to see the elf looking at her with the same look of surpise.She giggled at the elf and walked forward though the big trees that covered the land around her looking like a wooden prison inclosing Rosa.
She felt uneasy about this and the fact there where evil creatures rowming (sp) these woods made it worse.All she wanted to do was get to Rivendell and get a quite rest an good food.
Of course even in Rivendell evil was lerking
and rowming(sp) the land around but Rosa did not know this......
Old 05-06-2002, 09:42 AM   #43
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Sting

The two armies faced each other over the Bruinen. Elenna, mounted on Celebdae, sat in front of the Elven force, tense and waiting. Across the river she could see Azruk, seated on his great black demon-steed.
"This is your last chance, yrch. Give Elrond back to us and depart from our lands, while you still have lives. If you resist, not one of you will be left to carry the tale back to Mordor." Elenna's voice was as sharp and clear as a sword blade. Glorfindel had to restrain himself from beaming with pride. He loved it when she put on her battle face.
"Big words from a little wench, Elenna. It's been a long time. 10 years, was it? Do you remember me?"
"Your name is burned into my heart, just as it is burned into my flesh." Elenna pulled back the shoulder of her blue tunic, revealing a purple scar. The name Azruk. Everyone that could see gasped, but Azruk himself just leered.
"So you do remember. Well, you've come up in the world since then, sobbing in the dirt because your sister was dead. I would parley with you, General Wench."
"Elenna Starsong doesn't parley with yrch. She buries them." Aman's voice rang out from the line of archers. Elenna didn't feel quite that confident, but she twisted her mouth into a parody of a smile.
"I swore to you then that I would avenge my sister, and I will. However, if you leave now, you will see tonight's sunrise. Just don't promise yourself tomorrow. You see" at this Elenna drew her sword "Lalaith, my sister, lives on."
Old 05-06-2002, 10:13 AM   #44
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Silmaril

Rosa walked on though he trees feeling tired and hungery and another things at the sametime.
Not knowing of the conflicted between the orcs and elfs she sang a song that her father,Ponto, had told her and her brother Polo about the the lady of the wood in lothlórien.
"An Elven-maid there was of old,
A shineing star by day:
Her mantle white was hemmed with gold,
Her shoes of silver-grey.

A star was bound upon her brows,
A light was in her hair
As sun upon th golden boughs
In Lórien the fair"
She sang as she stumbled over another log and tripped face first into the muddy bank of a small stream.
"stupid mud....stupid stream!" She murmured as she got up and tryed to brush off the wet thick mud that covered her old ripped clothes and pale face.
By now the valley wood ended and the home of the great lord Elrond came into veiw.
"Aye, this is a good day!" She whspered as she ran forward towards Rivenell with what left of energy she had inside her and lerthed her smalls legs forward.
Old 05-06-2002, 10:36 AM   #45
Manelwen
Haunting Spirit

Manelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

When Keldin awoke again, the room was dark and there was no one around. He pulled the blanket off of himself and stood, tossing his long raven colored hair over his shoulders. His eyes, no longer were soft grey, like the whisps of clouds that floated over the cerulean skies, but hard steel like a sword. He had to finish this, and finish it right.

Silently, he walked through the halls. It seemed that everyone was gone and probably off to the battle that would start soon. Keldin stepped quickly through his workshop, to the old battered chest that held things that he hadn't touched or seen in a few millenia. What he would give to never see them again, but his duty called. He pulled out the massive bow that was folded neatly inside, wrapped in precious black elfish silk and his quiver. His armor was at the very bottom. A lost trade and a lost metal that hadn't been seen since the first of his anscestors came to the land of Middle-earth. The black metal gleamed in the fire light, and as he set the armored plate to his chest and buckled it, he felt the anxiousness he had felt when he was just going into the war of the rings. He pulled his cloak over his armored shoulders, then fitted the wrist guards on. "Mallome, I promise, I will kill them for you. I will avenge your death."
Old 05-06-2002, 10:59 AM   #46
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

"Fools!" snorted Azruk, " What possible threat is your rag tag menagerie of elf kind against a hundred thousand strong army of Mordor.
You will be wise to flee and let us about our business...which is killing you all."

There is a roar from the Orc multitudes.

"You must realise, little one, that the age of the elf is over, now is the time of the Fighting Uruk Hai."

Elenna grits her teeth and is calmed by Glorfindel's hand on her shoulder.

With a wave of his hand Azruk signals the first wave of attack.
Orcs, howling mad and bloodthirsty launch themselves against the elf battlements as uruk archers from safe havens let fly a barrage of arrows.

Azruk leaps into the thick of battle and narrows his eyes at Elenna and smirks as she savagely plows into the ravaging orcs. Narcis fires his arrows in rapid succession at the elf battlements, reloading another as soon as one is fired, his motions are a blur to human eyes. Six elven archers fall to his arrows that were forged in the fire pits of Mount Doom.

Over the chaos and cacophony of battle, Azruk's booming voice addresses Elenna, "I know not of your Elf Lord's whereabouts, you would be wise not to accuse me of pleasures I am yet to gain."

She ignores him busy with the orcs that surround her, but Thrakatburz smiles to herself in her hiding place.

The elves are hopelessly outnumbered but thier superior fighting skills keep them ahead of the orcs. Yet the Uruks are another matter. As arows rain down on both sides, elves and orcs fall on eachother.

One of Narcis' lethal arrows fells Glorfindel, he goes down in a heap.

Elenna is distraught. Azruk moves in hewing elf heads with his enormous double edged cleaver sword. Covered in elf blood, the massive Uruk looms over the kneeling Elenna as she tends to her love. He is about to render the mortal blow when an arrow sails into his left shoulder, he grunts aloud and backs away. Another arrow strikes him in the right thigh. In pain and rage he looks around to see Aman take aim, an arrow whizzes past his nose, snarling loudly he ducks away, ordering his orcs and men to ambush the pest of an archer.

Elf arrow wounds heal faster on uruks, especially if they partake in the Orc-Draught they make and Azruk has such in plenty.

The Battle rages on in the banks of the Bruinin.
Old 05-06-2002, 11:12 AM   #47
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Amanaduial quivered with rage at the way Azruk treated Elenna. She barely stopped herself from loosing an arrow at him straight away. No, there are better ways to hurt..just a mild irritation for now, that should do....
Remembering what Elenna had said about playing fair, she stopped herself just in time, regretfully. No magick, not yet...
She started suddenly as a picture came into her mind, a sharp vision.
A hobbit
Traipsing through the wood
oh god, an orc party moving towards her!
"Not the curse, not now, cant let anyone sort out their problems on their own..."Elenna looked up at the sorceress as she heard her mutter. Amanaduial smiled distractedly.
I cant leave now, cant leave Elenna alone, she thought. Well, Im gonna have to use magic anyway. Sorry Elenna.
Rubbing her palm together slightly she visualised the hobbit once again. Held her in her mind-
ziiiiiiip! An arrow struck Amanaduial in the shoulder, breaking her concentration. The pain seared up and down her arm and she yelped in pain. The pain caused her temper to flare up. Before she could stop herself both arms were raised and she spoke aloud the words of a spell.
"Vara tel' Seldarine!"
The oncoming wave of the orcs arrows stopped in midair and cracked as they bit the protection shield. Amanaduial could only keep it up briefly though, the pain jolting her.
Azruk wheeled around to look at the elf in the ranks of archers. Her eyes were black and she raised her bleeding arms, speaking words he could not hear. He had no time for suspicion to scare his army. She stopped clutched her arm before looking up slowly. She turned to face him almost directly, her eyes shining silver...
and smiled. As his horse reared up he started to forge his way towards this defiant creature...
Old 05-06-2002, 12:18 PM   #48
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Silmaril

"hmmmm.. i would hve expected to see at least 1 orc."Rosa thought as she stopped and pulled out her waterskin from her pack.
A sudden tug on Rosa's shoulder made her fall on the hard stone ground and her water spilled ont the ground.
She got up and cursed under her breath and picked up th empty waterskin.
"no more water....great!" She thought out loud.
She looked around herself and pulled out her short sword from her sheath on her waist and held it aloft at about shoulder length.She could hear russles and the snapping of twigs around her as she backe away to get her pack a squirrel jumped out the bush and made Rosa jump outta her skin.
she sighed and said in a whisper
"Hullo little squirrel, dont scare me like that again ok?"She paused, smiled and picked up her pack, Rivendell could be seen in the distance and Rosa smiled as she though about he jouneys end......or is it????
Old 05-06-2002, 01:25 PM   #49
Nevtalathiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nevtalathiel has just left Hobbiton.
White-Hand

Thrkatburz smiled form her hiding place. So Azruk knew about Elrond's disappearance, that stupid elf! Never mind, there would be time for revenge later. For now she would have to move her captive before Azruk found him, her tent was not, after all, the best of hiding places. She slipped away from the orc army, moving slowly between the trees. Suddenly she stopped. Something was moving among the trees. It looked like a child. She would have to act quickly, if the child made a noise and she was discovered, Azruk would be sure to question why she was not where she should be and Elrond might be discovered. Quietly she moved up to the child, seeing as she came closer that it was not a child, but a halfling. Sauron had instructed her to be on the look out for these halflings, perhapsif she could capture it, she would earn herself a great reward. She stepped out of the trees. the halfling looked shocked but did not make a noise. "Shh. It's not safe here, follow me, I'll take you somewhere away fro the orcs."
Old 05-06-2002, 02:00 PM   #50
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Sting

As the orc leader forges his way towards her, Aman draws a pair of sais out of her sleeves and prepares herself in the traditional fightin stanse with sais, one held above her head, one in front, as if inviting the opposition to attack.
"Come beast, try m-"She stops mid yell as another vision hits her, harder this time.
The same hobbit.
the same wood.
and...her.Thrakatburz.Guiding her.
"No..."Aman whispers. Thrakatburz looks up sharply. She can sense Amans prescense.
Once again Aman is jerked back to the battle by a startling thud near her. She jerked around and saw Azruk viciously backhand his massive fist into Elenna. Elenna falls, catching herself by the saddle.
Back to the fores.
Back to the battle
forest,forest, battle, forest...
"AAARGH!" Amanaduial cries out, as if real pain is jerking her from each scene.
Part of the prophecy is taking place, the prophecy that haunts her..."Two worlds meeting in one place, one vessel;but will the vessel break..."
Old 05-06-2002, 02:17 PM   #51
Manelwen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

Keldin settled himself on the horse, his newest steed that had been personnally trained by Glorfindel. It was a fine horse and very tempermental, it snorted and tossed its head, waiting for Keldin to give it the word. "Noro Lim." he growled, nudging th horse slightly with the heel of his boot.

The horse took off down the main road of Rivendell, faster than he had expected. He leaned low against the horse's mane and watched the scenery go by, looking around the trees to see if there were any yrch. Pulling his massive bow out, he unfolded it, while the horse still ran and stringed it quickly. Notching the arrow, he waited, sitting up as the horse galloped swiftly down the deer trail, and closer to the orc's base. He had to get to her, he had to kill her before she took Elrond's life.

He could never forgive himself if she killed the great lord of Imladris. It was his fault her child was killed. He threw that lance long ago that smote down the young child, his own nephew and his brother's flesh and blood. He drove her into Mordor, made her become that evil and so determined to destroy the elfin race. The race of the Noldor was already in shambles, his family was anhilated during the last war, the remnants of a once proud race now scattered to the four winds, and he partly blamed himself for it. If Siluialwen was still there...if that was really her...then what was he going to do? Finish the job that he had failed to finish three millenia ago?

He met the river and followed it up, going farther away from the noise of war, and then passed the river at the farthest distance that he could. The horse snorted and backed away from the bank, obviously, someone had already known he was coming. Abandoning the horse mid-stream, he lifted the bow and arrow over his head and quickly ran to shore. His eyes narrowed as they fixed themselves on an unsuspecting wolf-rider. Bringing out the Linna-Gur, he set the arrow to the string and pulled back, the strain of the ancient bow was still there, it hadn't softened in time. Carefully he let the arrow go, it screamed and the wolf yipped and cried, throwing off its rider. The orc cursed as the arrow entered his breast, he died there, tainting the mud of the shores of Bruined with his disgusting blood. Keldin brought out another arrow, a normal one and shot down the wolf that was still howling and shaking its head.

Keldin lowered his bow and ran through the forests on the other side. Carefully, he listened to the sounds of the forests, no birds chirped in the skies but the winds that rustled the leaves of the trees spoke of the death that was to come.
Old 05-06-2002, 04:26 PM   #52
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Eye

Fëaelenawen and Celebmundoiel where fighting side-by-side. Fëa was hit with an arrow in her leg and her cousin tried to comfort her.

"I'm alright. I will try to finish fighting."

Everyone could tell Fëa was hurt. She was always grabbing the leg she had been shot in.

Elenna said,"Are you sure your fine? You look awful!"

"I already said: 'I will finish fighting' even if it kills me."

================================================== ========================================
Help again!!! Anybody!!!!!
Old 05-07-2002, 02:36 AM   #53
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Unknown to the elfin defenders, Azruk has sent two battations of his orcs led by his trusted Uruk Liutenants Deshnok and Ornahk to flank the citadel from opposing sides. They launch a savage assault onto the city's strongholds, gaining inch by inch.

As one battle rages on at the gates of the citadel another more violent one plays out by the Bruinin. Elf and Orc show new meanings and faces of bravery and savagery as they clash head on, years of pent-up strife, trauma and grudge exlpode across the battlefield.

And through it all the huge, dark frame of Azruk among so many paler ones, butchers a path of blood red savagery. Loosing sight of the object of his hatred in the chaotic melee, after felling her with a mortally wounding blow, he runs amok covered in elf blood, mowing down elf and orc alike in his blind rage.

Grinning maliciously at the feeble attempts of her magicks, he launches an elf corspe at Amandaluil which hits her square and drags her under the rabid stampede.

"Spellcast that, elf sorceress!'" he growls and turns away swinging his hefty sword and splitting a young elf skull into two.

Up on the orc-made terrace from where the Uruk archers assail, Narcis bellows that he has sensed Keldin approach. Azruk's eyes glow red and he laughs,"The old fool leaves the citadel open for attack...away orcs, have at the accursed elf creed."

He then instructs the hulking Kurhg, an uruk of troll like proportions to attack the two she-elves that were causing much canrnage at the expense of his orcs.

"Bring me the offspring of Elrond there, alive! ......slay the other one."

Kruhg grunts and surges ahead, skulls of fallen orc and elf alike crushing under his massive feet.
Old 05-07-2002, 05:48 AM   #54
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Sting

Elenna saw the yrch move off towards Rivendell. "Rimo livan" she cursed. "Celebdae!" her horse galloped over to her, his black hooves stained red with blood that was not his own. He had an arrow sticking out of his shoulder, but the wound was not deep.
"Elenna..." Glorfindel's voice was weak and sounded as if it came from a great distance away. "Elenna, forget me. Either I will live or die, but it matters not. Get back to Imladris. Save Fea and Arwen. I will be all right here." He reached up to touch her cheek gently. "My hero..."
Tears poured from Elenna's eyes. "Celebdae will stay here with you. I can get back to Imladris fast without him. Faster that yrch who don't know the terrain. I love you" She kissed him softly, her tears and his mingling, and then she was gone.
Elenna had been running for a few minutes before she heard the breathing. It was harsh, not an exhausted sound, but an angry one. Stopping and looking behind, the sun was blotted out by the massive body of what looked like a troll, but was really an Orc. Cursing under her breath again, Elenna climbed the nearest oak tree and drew her sword, ready to use any means necessary to defeat this enemy. He carried a great battle axe dripping with red blood. The blood of elves. Lalaith glittered in the sun as Elenna called out more boldly than she felt "Come on, Yrch. I don't have all day!"
Old 05-07-2002, 10:58 AM   #55
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Silmaril

Another russle made Rosa jump again and pull out her sword.
An Elf stepped out of the bushes with a smile on her face,Rosa looked at the elf.She seemed cold and pale in the face as she was but his did not discourage her fo she did not know of the elven ways nor what they loked like as such for she had only seen to Elfs in her life time.
"Shh. It's not safe here, follow me, I'll take you somewhere away from the orcs." the she-elf whispered.
Rosa thought for a second, she didn't know there were orcs nearby but surely because te elf had better hearing than her she agreed not knowing what evil she was and what was to lie ahead of the hobbit when she agreed to let her lead.
"Aye, I will.Thank you!Tis not everyday an Elf as kind as you helps me with my travels.I will let you lead me to safety"Rosa said with a warm smile on her face but what a mistake was this to follow a stranger.She put her sort sword away and ran to the she-Elf.
Old 05-07-2002, 11:03 AM   #56
Nevtalathiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

White-Hand

Thrakatburz looked around sharply, the halfling was following obediently behind her, easily swayed by her elven looks. But Thrakatburz could feel someone watching her. She could see no one, but she knew that did not mean she was alone. It must be that elven sorceress, she had felt her presence in the camp, but had not been able to find her. Keldin was here too, she could sense it. She smiled. She had waited so long to avenge her son's death. She could never forget the pain he had caused her, but she could show him what it was like.
And then it was gone, just as soon as it had begun and she was alone with the halfling again. If the elf had seen her, she would have seen the hobbit too, and would no doubt try to save her. Thrakatburz would have to work even faster then, to move Elrond and secure her captive in a secret place where neither the elves nor the orcs would find them. And if Azruk followed the sorceress, he would find her and question why she was not where she should be. He was an uruk, but he was not stupid. He knew about Elrond's disappearance and if Thrakatburz was not hiding, he would easily put two and two together. If he did, the situation would not be easily explained and she knew what she would have to endure in order to gain his favour again.
Old 05-07-2002, 03:34 PM   #57
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Fëa is feeling her wound greatly. She sees she is losing a lot of blood.
"Celeb, I know the orqu are looking for my sister and I, but I can not go on. The pain is too great. I am sorry. I have failed my family. I promised I would fight until the end. I broke that promise."

"It's O.K. Elenna and Aman will thank you for just helping us." Celeb answers.

Fëa goes unconcious [sp.?] on the battlefield.

You know the drill. Help me. Just DON'T make my die! NE thing else!!! Just not die!

-Thankz! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]
Old 05-08-2002, 02:33 AM   #58
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

The elves are forced into retreat, mistaking their leader, Elenna's backtracking as a sign of defeat. The orc army presses on, uruk archers assail unhindered. Azruk strides tall and proud, dripping in elf and orc slime, and surges ahead after Elenna.

Meanwhile the hulking Kurhg makes his way toward an injured and terrified Fëaelenawen and the arrogant Celebmundoiel. He senses their apprehension and wades on, knowing only a powerful elf mage or an Istari can stop him.

Ornahk and Deshnok have already led their battalions into the citadel and are raising hell within it's walls. Elf and elffriends, old and young are not spared, only those with enough strength either flee or die resisting the wave of marauding killers.

The futile army of elves now reduced to a shadow of it's former strength is pushed back to the walls of the City by the advancing horde of Sauron's bloodthirsty orc army. Uruk archers, now down on the ground, fire lethal arrows at the retreating elf mob.

Amanadulial lies below the torn and butchered bodies of Elf and Orc, covered in their blood, slime and mud....she has been overlooked by the onrushing orcs and men, given up for dead. Arrows whistle over her and drop more of either team around her unconcious frame.

The conquest of Rivendell is imminent. Without Elrond's power and guidance the elves are helpless. Glorfindel barely lives, Elenna retreats, Keldin lost in his own thoughts, Fëaelenawen and Celebmundoiel face an impossible foe, Amanadulial seemingly dead and a confused Hobbit hardly inspires a fightback in the frightened elves.

Azruk grins malevolently and leads the onslaught.

"Rivendell is mine!"

Ooc read my accompanying discussion post for further plot advance.
Old 05-08-2002, 06:59 AM   #59
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Fëa slowly opens her eyes. She stealthly sits up. Over half of the Elves were dead or unconcoius on the battlefield.
Elenna was retreating. Celebmundoiel was fighting but retreating. Glorfindel was hurt.

"Where was Aman?"
Fëa saw a female Elven body being stepped on. It was not dead. She appeared to be breathing.

"Aman!"

"Fëaelenawen! Your awake! We need to go! This battle is hopeless! We are brutally out numbered! Kurhg is looking for you!" Celebmundoiel yelled.

"Is he looking for my sister as well?"

"Yes!"

Celebmundoiel and Fëaelenawen start to follow Elenna.
"Good luck Aman..." Fëa wispered.

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]
Old 05-08-2002, 09:18 AM   #60
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Sting

Elenna stood in the tree, twiddling her thumbs. "How in the heck am I going to get down from here?" Kurgh still stood at the base of the tree, his axe upraised. THe blood had dried, but it was still menacing. "Well, it looks like I am going to be here a while."
Old 05-08-2002, 10:20 AM   #61
Celebmundoiel
Animated Skeleton

Celebmundoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Celebmundoiel and Fëaelenawen were running as fast as they could towards Rivendell. When Celebmundoiel looked up and saw Elenna. “What are you doing up there?” Celeb asked. Then she looked at the bottom of the tree. “Oh” she said surprised. At the base of the tree she saw an Uruk. It was kurhg. “ Uh Fëaelenawen I suggest you make a run for it” said Celebmundoiel as she pulled out her bow and arrow.

Celebmundoiel let go of the arrow as kurhg came running towards her. She shot the arrow and it whizzing threw the air. It pieced the Uruk in the leg but that did not stop him. Kurhg rammed into Celeb, knocking her to the ground. She scrambled backwards trying to get away but the Uruk kept drawing closer. Then she pulled out her dagger of the sun from her pouch pocket. “This was it” Celebmundoiel thought. Step by step kurhg drew nearer. With one quick movement Celeb jabbed the dagger above the arrow she had shot before. She pulled it out and closed her eyes, she though kurhg was shurly going to kill her now. Nothing happened, Celeb looked up and there he was. He stood there, not moving or anything. He started to turn blue and frost began to cover his legs quickly moving up his body. “ Elenna, Fëaelenawen we must run now. I fear this shan’t last long” Celeb yelled while scrambling to get up…

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: Celebmundoiel ]
Roaming in the night through the shadows. You cannot hear me, you cannot see me. I am as agile as a cat. As I run I am low to the ground. I climb trees in a second and run on the branches as if they were the earth’s surface. My appearance is deceitful, I can take life as well as spare. I am Celebmundoiel.
Old 05-08-2002, 11:28 AM   #62
Nevtalathiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

White-Hand

Thrakatburz stopped, they were nearing the orc encampment. She would have to tie up the halfling, but for that she would need rope. Her only choice was to leave the halfling and return to the camp, but if she was seen there, she knew she was in danger. She strained and on the edge of hearing could just sense the sounds of battle. "Stay here, I need to look around" she said to the halfling in as sweet a voice as she could manage before she set off stealthily for the camp. There were still a ew orcs there, left to guard the supplies, but they would not question the comings and goings of Thrakatburz.

Inside her tent, she checked that everything was as she had left it. Nothing had been moved, it appeared that Azruk had been too busy planning his attack and preparing for the battle to come in search of her. she lifted the pile of skins which concealed Elrond. The blood had dried on his face and hair now, but he bruised and weak. She spat on his face, enjoying the pathetic sight of him trying to wipe his face clean though he was too well tied to move a muscle. She dropped the skins again and opened a trunk, searching for a suitable length of rope.
Old 05-08-2002, 11:56 AM   #63
Manelwen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

He watched her slip into the tent with avid interest, and silently ran his knife across the orc guard that had his back turned to the silent warrior. Clasping his hand around the orcs greasy mouth to keep him from calling out, he let the dead body fall to the muddy ground. Keldin wiped his knife on the orc's cloak and then advanced, creeping towards the tent where the lady had dissapeared in.

Lifting the flap of the tent, dark black oily smoke leaked out and into the dark air. It smelled of burnt alethelas that made Keldin gasp, the smell was mingled with something else that was putrid and smelled of sweet decay. He slipped into the room and saw the elf standing, her arms crossed over her chest, and her foot squelched on the ground as she tapped it, displaying her impatience and expectance mockingly. "I have been expecting you."

"Siluialwen." He bowed his head, lowering his eyes, his shame of his deeds millenias ago, finally broke through his restraint and he gritted his teeth, trying to keep from bursting out. He could tell that she was no longer the fair maiden that she once was when she married his brother, Elatar. The twinkling light in her bright eyes was no longer there, and the innocence of her youth had blossomed into bitterness and a cold darkness that made Keldin shudder.

"Siluailwen is dead." She spat hatefully, her eyes narrowing with hate and anger, that she had stirred in for the four millenia since her husband had been killed...and her child cut down by Keldin's own lance.
Old 05-08-2002, 02:17 PM   #64
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Silmaril

Rosa walked steadily behind the tall Elf that leaded the way for at least 2 hours now and Rosa was getting worried.The hobbit stopped and looked at her surroundings.The trees where dark wood, the sky was covered by the canopy of branches and hardly no light traveled though the little gaps though the canopy.
She felt unsafe and unwelcomed by this type of wood and it almost seemed far, far away from the safeness of the Rivendell valley woods she was traveling though to get to the elfen home of the great Lord Elrond and to the small voice at the back of her mind told her that it was unsafe to travel with strangers even if they are the kind race of the elves.
"My mind tells me this is folly and can i trust this elf??"She thought now moving and manovering though the old dark wood trees.
Some how her hand slided back to her short sword in its shealth at her waist but did not pull the sword out from even if she tryed to overpower the elf she would lose because of lack off strength and weight but she could outsmart her but when she thought again that she had no chance because of the elves hearing, sight and fast running speed she would easyly catch her as hobbits are not built for speed only silentness and easyly hide in small places big people could not.
"Aye, my mind is right this IS folly."She thought again now pulling her hand away from her swords handle.
Old 05-08-2002, 02:30 PM   #65
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Sting

suddinly the elf she had followed turned to her in a sweet warm smile but Rosa could hear a hint of coldness in her voice that she found odd.
"Stay here, I need to look around"She smiled looking around warily as she spoke.
"Aye i will!"Rosa replyed smiling aback and kicking the small twigs around the floor
She was up to something, but what?
As she sneaked off though the woodland Rosa grabbed her pack from the floor and silently sneaked behind the elf for hobbits where built for silent steps that can not be traced and not heard by even the acute hearing of the elves.
"But to what if she finds me elvesdropping surely i will be killed or if she is not the evil elf that im intending she will not mind for she is doing nothing wrong."She said in her mind.
"Stupid big people always think the smallest of beings are usless!"
Old 05-08-2002, 02:37 PM   #66
Nevtalathiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

White-Hand

Thrakatburz had felt Keldin's coming even before he had entered the camp. She did not find it hard to sense the presence of someone for whom she bore such malice and such hate. She had let him kill the orc outside her tent to make him think his arrival would be a surprise. The orcs were expendable and she would enjoy the look on his face when he saw her waiting for him. Thrakatburz was not let down. She watched him gasp and retch as he lifted the flap of the tent.

He looked at the ground, and she knew he was comparing her to the person she had been long ago.
"Siluailwen" he said, almost involuntarily.
"Siluailwen is dead" Thrakatburz replied and she enjoyed watching his pained reactions as she spoke. "You did what you set out to do that day; you killed Siluailwen. All the hate I carry and all the things I have become, it is because of you." She stepped closer to him, breathing these words into his ear and she knew that though he tried to hide it, he was weighed down by guilt. "Perhaps you would like to experience the mercy of the person you have shaped."
Old 05-09-2002, 01:22 AM   #67
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Azruk roved around inside the citadel, his uruks and orcs laid claim on all they could find, they took prisoners aplenty, though some of his most hated had fled. He smashed a hapless corspe of an elf-child with his mace, it sprayed even more blood on his already drenched face, he was victorious.

The goings on at the uruk camp by the Bruinen no longer concerned Azruk, as he was master of Rivedell now. The orcs rounded up all the captured elves and elf-friends.

Azruk addressed them all. "We have taken this accursed elf city, we will take them all soon.
But for now we will reap the spoils of this war."

There is a loud cheer from the orcs and whispered gloom from the captive elven.

"Put the males to work, make them slaves, slay all the young." Azruk snarled, his lips twisted in evil glee,"Bring the females for our pleasure!"

With a wave of his hand he dismissed his cronies to carry out his commands amidst gasps of horror and tears from the elves. Azruk then proceeded to enter the House of Elrond and lay claim his throne. This was a great victory for Sauron.

His quarry, Elenna, had somehow escaped his wrath and hides somewhere no doubt dreamiing of revenge, he should have had his hands on Fae, the child of Elrond but that too was ruined by that elf-witch from Lorien. She had used some form of magick to stop Kurgh, nay he is not yet dead, but near it.

Azruk now orders Sokursh, the most malicious and ruthless of the Uruks to hunt down and kill Celebmundoiel.

His thoughts drift to Thrakatburz and where she might be, she seems to be absent in this great victory, which is highly unlike her; and there is also no sight of Narcis either. Had he met his end at the hands of Keldin or is he rejoicing somewhere having slain his arch rival?

With these ponderings Azruk orders an elf-maid to pleasure him by feeding him fruit from the gardens of Imladris. The frightened little creature complies without refrain.
Old 05-09-2002, 09:07 AM   #68
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Sting

Elenna leapt out of the tree and sprinted back to the riverbank where Celebdae and Glorfindel waited. Glorfindel had passed out, but was still breathing. Tearing a sleeve from her shirt, Elenna bound up the wound on his shoulder. Some distance away, Aman lay face down in the mud. Elenna half carried half dragged her back to the grass near the trees. Aman was bruised and bloody, with an arrow protruding horribly from her shoulder. Where the arrow had entered, the arm was broken, bent at a horrible angle. Elenna snapped the arrowhead off the shaft, grimacing as she felt the power of Mordor run over her fingers, cold and burning. As soon as the shaft was removed from Aman's arm, the red-headed elf maiden stopped breathing.
"NO! You can't die, you stupid witch! You can't!" Closing her eyes, Elenna slipped into the state that elves call "Dark healing". It seemed as though she was in a forest at night. She could see a silvery light through the trees. Running hard, she came upon Aman sitting under a willow, asleep. Elenna shook her awake "Come on! We have to get out of here!"
"No. I don't want to leave. It's very comfortable here."
"Amanaduial Turacar, you have a lot of work left to do in Middle Earth, most of which isn't comfortable. Let's go. I'm counting on you!"
"But it will hurt!" Aman's voice held a note of childlike fear, evidence of how hurt she was in both body and spirit..
"I know you are no coward. We have to leave! I've left our bodies completely unprotected, not to mention Glorfindel. Don't be selfish. That isn't like you."
And with that, Aman got up and they both sprinted back to their world. They opened their eyes at the same moment. Elenna jumped up to tend Aman's hurts when a huge wind knocked her back to the ground. Turning her head, she saw six massive eagles coming in to land on the ground near her.
"Greetings, ground-pounder! The Lady Galadrial sent me to find Elenna Starsong. Do you know where she is?"
"I am Elenna, Windlord. What does the Lady wish?"
"I am commanded to take you and some of your folk back to Lorien. Let us go!"
"No, Windlord. I will ride my horse to Lorien,and take Glorfindel with me. You and your eagles, if you wouldn't mind, should look around and see if you can find anyone else. Search especially for Feaelenawen, Elrond's daughter. She is being pursued by orcs. And take this one" Elenna gestured towards Aman. "I will see you in Lorien. Oh, and could you help me get him onto my horse?"
"You are brave, little maiden. Good luck!" Gwaihir lifted Glorfindel onto Celebdae and took off, calling to the rest of the Eagles in their own language. Elenna leapt onto her horse and galloped off. She felt like laughing and crying. Aman and Glorfindel would live, but Rivendell had been conquered. And for the first time in her life, Elenna had run from a fight.
"I will return, Azruk, and then you will understand the meaning of pain. Don't forget to look over your shoulder every once in a while, because one day, I'll be there."
Old 05-09-2002, 11:48 AM   #69
Manelwen
Haunting Spirit

Silmaril

"I would rather die than feel the mercy of your hand." Keldin replied hotly, the fires of rage burned in his eyes, and his jaw clenched as the grasp on his knife handle tightened. "I came here to finish what I failed to complete four millenia ago." He towered over the elf, glaring down at her.

Throwing back her head, she laughed a laugh that was full of bitterness. "You fool! You think that you can possibly touch me?" As she asked, orcs flooded the tent, the leather flaps of the pavillion lifting to show orc archers; all with their arrows pointed at him.

"What do you want us to do with him, Lady Thrakatburtz?" A rather tall orc asked, his eyes falling to her feet; obviously too intimidated to meet her eyes.

She snarled and raised her hand, obviously intending to strike down the orc for merely talking to her. "Tie him up, I'll deal with him later." The elf snapped, before tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"You'll pay for this, Siluialwen." Keldin growled, letting the orcs quickly and roughly clasp iron manacles around his wrists and ankles, taking away his weapons and throwing them in a pile in front of him.

Thrakatburtz shook her head, stepping up to him and stabbing a long slender finger at his chest, as if it were a knife "No Keldin, Brother. You will pay." Her voice was grave but unnervingly calm, which left many of the orcs rather unsettled, but the tall elf seemed impervious to her deadly tone of voice. "I will make you pay for every single year that I have been without my son. You will be begging for my mercy when I am done with you."
Old 05-09-2002, 02:27 PM   #70
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Silmaril

As Rosa silently stepped forward though the trees a light of a camp fire was blazeing in te distance and Rosa unshealthed her short sword and pulled it aloft at about up to her shoulders.
She stepped into the clearing of a campsite full of tents that covered every given space as silent was she walked along the forest floor she scuttled along the uneven ground to a tent where she could hear rased voices of elves, one of them was familier.It was the cold, evil voice of the Elf she followed to lead he to Rivendell.
She stopped behind a tree watching and waiting, thinking of a plan to get away.
"hmmmm i could aways run to Rivendell from here but i do not know the way from here or i could be the noisey hobit i am and go lookin the tent.....i would surely be seen.."
She thought brying thw cool water to her lips from the waterskin in her pack.
As she got up and move to the tent the voices got louder and ten she hide behind another tree nearby not letting go of the sor nor letting her guard down for a second.
Old 05-09-2002, 05:19 PM   #71
Shadow_Staar
Haunting Spirit

Shadow_Staar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Shadow_Staar Send a message via AIM to Shadow_Staar
Silmaril

Alateriel galloped down the road that led to the mysterious woods of Lorien. She spoke to her horse in a whisper urging him forward. He flew like the wind, kicking up dirt behind him. Alateriel only thought of getting to Lorien in time to protect the sacred forest. Zephyros took a sharp turn and thundered into the woods.
"HALT!" A voice called from ahead. Ala had been so deep in thot that she forgot about the gaurds.
"State you name and purpose in Her Graces Woods."
"My name is Alateriel Darkstar, daughter of Zellion. My purpose is to protect this wood, along with the rest of those who are to come." She sat proud atop her horse, waiting for the gaurds to give her permission to enter.
"Alright, Daughter of Zellion, you may enter." She nodded and galloped past. She soon arrived, and looked around for others who mite be there to protect Lorien. She saw none, and was grateful for that. She need time to come up with a stratagy, and a good one. She handed Zephyros over to a stable-hand, and went to look for a quiet tree to rest her wery body and mind, for tonite she would not sleep, eat, drink, but she would meditate, call her power to her, release her mind into the dark powers of her ancestors before her.
Old 05-10-2002, 01:15 AM   #72
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Narcis strode over lain bodies of orc and elf as he searched for Keldin, his longbow readied with a special arrow for his arch foe.
He neared the tent of Thrakatburz attracted by the commotion of the orcs that crowded around. He could hear her voice and also the garbled response of another who seemed to be in pain.

He moved ahead and the orcs hurriedly made way for the great uruk archer as he entered the tent. Thrakatburz whirled around in surprise at the sound of him and looked at him in anger. He could foil her very plans for he was a dog at the feet of Azruk.

The fire in her eyes subsided and she smiled at him, pressing herself against his tall bloodstained frame she placed her arms around him and said," Great Archer, I have your rival bound and trussed up like game foul, torture him at your leisure." She prodded the bound down figure of Keldin with her left foot. Keldin glared at the two of them, the hairs on his neck rising.

"No!" said Narcis, much to Thrakatburz's surprise,"I will fight him like a warrior, let him be free and choose his weapon."

"What!" screamed Thrakatburz, disbelief in her eyes upon this code of warrior-honour coming from an Uurk of Mordor," You dare question my authority."

"I do, wench." Narcis snarled," with the approval of Azruk, for he has granted me leave over what I wish to have done of Keldin, and none shall have a say in it."

Her eyes afire, she hissed," Then so be it, fool!" and she ordered her cowering orcslave to rid Keldin of his bindings, " Now take him and get out."

As Narcis roughly dragged Keldin outside, Thrakatburz nervously looks at he pile of skins under which she had hidden the inconvenienced Lord of Rivendell.

Outside Narcis roughly shoves the large elf against a tree and snarls, " Choose, elf!
What manner of death you would desire, choose your weapon and fight."

Keldin rubbed his wrists to soothe the sting of the bindings and calmly replied," I will fight you, Uruk, with my bare hands."

"Well met, old fool!" guffawed Narcis, "the pleasure of crushing your skull with my bare hands surpasses the poisoned arrow that I have in store for you."

The two large adversaries square off and pace around facing the other as the crowd of orcs roar aloud.
Old 05-10-2002, 09:12 AM   #73
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Silmaril

Elenna rubbed Celebdae's neck as he drank. Elenna and Glorfindel had been riding him hard for a full day, and they were all exhausted. Elenna had tried to heal Glorfindel's wound, but her skill wasn't great enough to combat the evil powers of Mordor's iron. As it was, she could only ease his pain.
"Do you want to stop?" she asked him quietly.
"No. We must get to Lorien. We need to regroup and go back and defeat Azruk. He has hurt me, so I must return the favor."
"Azruk is mine, Glorfindel. I swore ten years ago to kill him, and I will. I love you, but don't get in my way."
"All right, but your sister wouldn't want your revenge to consume you."
They remounted and galloped on until they came to the eaves of the Golden Wood. It was nearly midnight. As Celebdae stepped carefully into the forest, Elenna heard a whoosh of air and saw an elven arrow bury itself in the tree beside her head.
"Who are you, and what business do you have in Lothlorien?" a tall blonde man stepped onto the path in front of the horse.
"I am Elenna Starsong, commander of the armies of Rivendell. We have been defeated, and your Lady sent for me. Let us pass. Glorfindel is wounded, and needs healing."
"May the stars light your road." And Elenna rode off to speak to Galadrial.

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: Elenna ]
Old 05-10-2002, 09:19 AM   #74
Shadow_Staar
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Ala sat in her tree quietly meditating, searching deep in her soul for the magic that she would use, until someone interupted. She growled and looked down.
"What do u want?" She sneered at him
"Her Magisty wishes to know why you are not in a room and in a tree instead." The gaurd asked.
"She knows why. It is you who wishes to know. What would do you i told you that I was summoning the black magic of my ancestors to me. Would you run in fear, or would you tell your gueen of the magic that i know?"
"I...I would do nothing, I have heard stories of you Milady, and i would do nothing." With that he left her to her tree. She closed her eyes again, and started the process all over again. She saw deep into her soul, and found what she was looking for, that small portion of blackness. It burned inside of her as she reached for it. She grasped it, and flowed through her.
Old 05-10-2002, 10:58 AM   #75
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

Amanaduial was jerked from her dreamy half awake state left from the world of the dead to full life as the horse bumped along. As she tried to lift her arm to rub her face, new pain shot through it and she almost cried aloud. Something was nagging her in the back of her mind....oh no, not that hobbit again...
Bam!
the vision hit the still weak sorceress so hard that this time she did cry out. Without being able to resist, she was jerked away, as Elenna was left staring in puzzlementat the space on the horse where she had been.
Landing hard in the mud, Aman shook her head and looked around groggily. Outside a camp, but which one? She heard sounds of fighting from the other side of a tent.
"Right,off I go, sort EVERYTHING out-" she stopped as a rather wobbly blade was held in front of her. A halfling stood, looking badly shaken and even more paranoid.Amanaduial looked at the hobbit furiously.
She was tired.
The blood had dried all over her.
As Elenna had guessed her mind was scarred-she was trying desperatlely not to think of the terrible carnage on that battlefield...the archer who had been next to her lying over her...dead...
And now a HOBBIT was THREATENING her!
Forcing down her temper for their safety, Amanaduial stepped towards the hobbit so they were almost nose to nose.
"Listen Rosa, and yes I do know your name, Im tired Im hungry, I have just fought in a battle you cannot even imagine and-" Intaking her breath sharply she clutched at her arm again. Just what was needed. A witch with a broken arm.
The noises from around the corner became louder and Amanaduial could just hear voices, distinguishing one as elven. Whisering a spell of protection on all the elves of Rivendell, not knowing what was happening to them, Aman took the little hobbit by the hand.
"Right Rosa, it looks like its Amanaduial to the rescue-again-so off we go!"
Taking a deep breath she stepped into the tent, though she stopped sharp as she saw the tall figure therein. Now she was not just a name.
"Siluialwen." She breathed. The elf spun to face her, a malicious grin on her face.
"No- Thraktburz. The bringer of darkness!" She hissed with evil glee.
Old 05-10-2002, 11:23 AM   #76
Rosa_Baggins
Wight

Sting

As Rosa stood behind the tree a
noise fluttered behind her and an Elf was
standing before her with a tired look on her
face as she clasped her arm painfully.
Rosa teld her short sword to her neck as her tired face turned into an annoyed look and Rosa gulped loudly.
"Listen Rosa, and yes I do know your
name, Im tired Im hungry, I have just
fought in a battle you cannot even
imagine and-"she was cut offby what Rosa
could see as a wound on her arm with blood
flowing freely down to her hands dripping off her long nimble fingers.
Rosa's face was of awe as she listened to the Elf speak of her name and a battle
"How could she know my name and what battle was this??I had never heard of such a battle!!"Rosa thought bowing her head and Lowering her short sword fom her neck.
The noises from around the camp increased and the Elf took her hand and lead her to the tent in which the Evil Elf that brought Rosa here was.
"Right Rosa, it looks like its Amanaduial to the rescue-again-so off we go!"
She pulled her into the tent to much of the struggle of the poor hobbit but it was to late theywhere already inside.
Old 05-10-2002, 01:07 PM   #77
Shadow_Staar
Haunting Spirit

Tolkien

The magic she had sought was now her's as her body and eyes glowed black. The magic coursed thru her vains. And just as quickly as it had started it stopped. She opened her eyes, and smiled at herself. She was going to rest a moment, but she noticed a horse and two riders below her tree. She jumped down, her black cloak and white flowing behind her. She landed gracefully, and looked the female in the eyes before she smiled.
"Ellena, it has been too long, how are you fairing in these dangerous time?"
"Ala, im fairing well and yourself?"
"I just summoned my magics to me, so i now i am fully prepared for what is to come. Glorfindel, you seem hurt, what happened?" She never liked the Elf much, and the feeling was mutual, but as he was Ellena's love she would show some kindness towards him.
"I was wounded in battle." He stated bluntly.
"Oh, how sorry i am to hear that." She said with a bit of sarcasm.
"I'm sure you are." He replyed with the same.
"Alright, were Galadriel, i need to speek with her." Ellena said. She knew the two would be at each others throats in a matter of seconds.
"Follow me, I will take you to her, but he stays." She cast a mean glance to Glorfindel, and Ellena followed.
"I'll be back, go find somewhere to rest." And with that Ellena and Alateriel left to find the Queen of Lorien.
Old 05-10-2002, 01:29 PM   #78
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Eye

"Not Siluialwen-thrakatburz. Bringer of darkness."
Amanaduial and Rosa stood at the side of the tent. Rosa was riveted with fear, realising that she could have made a very bad mistake following this elf.
"You didnt think to tell me that SHE was in here?"Amanaduial leant slightly to whisper through gritted teeth to Rosa.
"I tried remember!That was what I was saying!"Rosa's small scared voice floated up to Aman, edged with fear. Thrakatburz, who had been watching them with a look of slight twisted amusement, suddenly bent down to the terrified hobbit,making her form a middle aged cheerful looking hobbit. Rosa gasped, speechless.Aman rubbed her aching head and made a half hearted attempt to get back Elrond by peaceful means....?
"Siluialwen,please,I dont mean to hurt you-"
"Its Thrakatburz!"She stepped forward angrily. Looking at Amanaduial with almost pity, she snorted."Like you could even touch me. All you are is the elves toy witch!" Amanaduial clenched her fists as the insult bit deep. At last losing her temper Amanaduial foolishly struck out with her broken arm, hoping to knock the taller elves confident look off her face with its dead weight.Thrakatburzs hand shot forward like lightening, catching Amans wrist and squeezing like a vice. Amanaduial cried out.
"ah, not even a proper toy, a broken toy witch-"She leapt back suddenly holding her hand as a burning pain shot through her hand, making it twitch, letting go off Amans wrist.
"Ok child, if a duel of sorcery is what you want, a duel is what youll get!"She snarled angrily, her eyes darkening.

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: Amanaduial the archer ]
Old 05-11-2002, 04:22 AM   #79
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Azruk rode out alone on Azalel, thundering around the borders of the city walls. He had no word yet of Narcis and Sokursh and he felt like he should be investgating matters personally. There was also no word from Thrakatburz.

He pondered upon these thoughts as Azalel raced on towards the abandoned Orc camp, a mile off the Bruinen. The bodies of Elf and Orc now a decaying feast for the carrion fowls and varg, lay covering the landscape.

He knew Elenna had survived and escaped and he was wary of her riding off to get reinforcements. It would be wise for him to do the same. As he approached the camp, he caught the scent of fear and fresh elfblood, reining Azalel around he headed straight for it's source.

It appeared to be coming form the seemingly abandoned tent of Thrakatburz. As he neared he also felt the presence of another... the elfwitch sorceress.... "How many lives does that one have" He snarled and kicked Azalel into high gear.
Old 05-11-2002, 04:39 AM   #80
Nevtalathiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

White-Hand

Thrakatburz smiled as she watched the orcs bind Keldin. Finally, she would have her revenge for long years of suffering. The rage and hate that had been growing inside her for four millenia burned with a new strength. Soon, Keldin would be writhing in pain and Thrakatburz knew she needed just a little more time with Elrond before he would tell her where he had hidden the ring of water. Then Sauron would reward her greatly, and she would no longer have to comply to the will of Azruk.

There was a commotion outside the tent and Thrakatburz saw Narcis push his his way through the crowd of orcs she had called. She swore under her breath. If Narcis discovered Elrond, she knew he would report all that he knew to Azruk straight away and despite her feminine charms, there would be no escape.

"Great Archer, I have your rival bound and trussed up like game foul, torture him at your leisure." She said, pressing herself against Narcis, breathing in the scent of death and battle, allowing the blood to soak into her black dress.

"No! I will fight him like a warrior, let him be free and choose his weapon." Thrakatburz could barely contain her rage at this response from Narcis. Keldin must not be allowed to live, and he must not be alowed to die a hero's death in battle, he must die slowly, painfully, he must die in despair, as she had been forced to live.

" You dare question my authority." she asked, her voice full of hatred, she tried to cover up her fear. Her plans to move Elrond had been shattered, and she feared now that she might never discover the hiding place of his ring of power.
"I do, wench, with the approval of Azruk, for he has granted me leave over what I wish to have done of Keldin, and none shall have a say in it." Thrakatburz snarled. she was not yet strong enough to question the authority of Azruk. She would have to wait, but she knew that her time would come and she would be able to punish this impudent uruk later. For now, she let Keldin be untied and led outside.