Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2002, 10:28 PM   #81
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

suicidal elf chick has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

"Yeah, but she's gone. No use brooding over the past for me. All right then, if everyone's ready, let's go!" Kalia said, standing. She tidied up her mess and then strolled to her room to get her pack. When she got to her room, there was a note on the door.
Leave the psycho alone or else it said. She tore it up and walked into her room. She picked up her pack and casually walked outside, to where the others where waiting.
"Well, let's be off," she said some what darkly, still pondering over the note.
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 10:29 PM   #82
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
White-Hand

"DADDY!"Thengise yelled. "I'm sorry sweety but it's true,"Legolas said. "Don't listen to him Collette,"Thengise said with a frown on her, but then she let out a small giggle.
Old 07-27-2002, 10:34 PM   #83
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Don't worry, I shall keep both of my eys planted on Colette and I won't watch where I'm going. Hey, you asked me to watch her," Kalia said, giggling as Legolas stared at her in horror.
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 10:35 PM   #84
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
Sting

* fumbles onto her pony* wow! i feel so tall! * the travelers laugh* lets go! who hoo!* bouncing up and down. she had everything she owned rigth here on her back. The Adventurous Took in her veins was pulsing * now im not going to make any fun on this adventure * meaning she would not cause havoc and distress on innocent bystanders* if i can help it...
Old 07-27-2002, 10:35 PM   #85
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise went to her room as well. She grabbed her things and went to her mother's room. She sat on her mother's sitting chair and began to cry. It had been a year since her mother was killed by some orcs who attacked the woodland realm. She had not mentioned this to the others and hid her sadness. She wiped off her tears and said her last farewell to her father.

At last she was outside with the others.
Old 07-27-2002, 10:40 PM   #86
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

She jumped onto her white horse,Arien, and was ready to go.
Old 07-27-2002, 10:42 PM   #87
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Colette, not meaning to yell or anything, but if you keep bouncing like that, you'll make the horse sick. And then you'd have to walk!" Kalia said, looking at the hyper hobbit.

[ July 28, 2002: Message edited by: suicidal elf chick ]

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 10:46 PM   #88
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

* not hearing Kalia in her her efforts to make the horse move* Giddup! Horsey! Giddeyup! * the already agitataed looking pony throws Collette off* OUCH! ahhhhhh! * not really hurt* You EVIL pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * thengise is laughing*
Old 07-27-2002, 10:48 PM   #89
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"I told you," Kalia laughed, climbing of her own horse and helping Colette. She climbed back on and motioned to the others. "Okay, right now, we're going back to Ithilien to get our charge, so follow me!"

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 10:58 PM   #90
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

the sun was setting an Collettes bottom was already sore * sighs* thats it i cant go any further plaes lets stop?????? * thengise sighs with irritation* " Collette if you go just a bit further ... i will give you this cookie" *Collette reaches for the cookie* okay... * so they traveled on, looking a bit odd with an elf holding a cookie out at arms length , jusst beyond the hobbit's reach and the soon-to-become-vicious hobbit batting at it , half hanging off her pony *
Old 07-27-2002, 11:01 PM   #91
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Kalia looked behind her and smiled. Thengise was leading Colette by holding a cookie just beyond her reach, and she saw the anger bubbling in the small hobbit. She looked forward and ralized that she too was hungry.
"What do you guys think, should we stop for dinner?" she asked, turning her horse around.

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 11:06 PM   #92
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

* sigs with relief* THANK YOU kalia! * literally falls off the pony in exhaustion and snatches the cookie from Thengise wiht a dirty look and stuffs it in her mouth * I am going to cook you fine elves Sausage and Toast!!!!! i dont know if you deserve any thengise * jokingly* and starts rummaging through her pack
Old 07-27-2002, 11:17 PM   #93
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Kalia smiled at Colette as she lead her horse over to a grassy meadow where it could graze, motionng for the others to do likewise. After the horses were grazing, there was a merry fire crackling, and they had all eaten Colette's delicious meal, Kalia brought up the subject of watches.
"Okay, just to be safe, we should put up watches, just in case. I'll go first, who'll go next?"

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 11:21 PM   #94
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

"I will for I will find no sleep tonight,"Thengise said thinking about her mother. She did not sleep very often since her mother died and took no comfort in it.
Old 07-27-2002, 11:25 PM   #95
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Fifth has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Fifth Send a message via AIM to The Fifth
Sting

((OOC: Hullo. I am just waiting for the right time to post.. you people are fast posters! I suggest making the RP of a better quality by making the posts longer and more meaningful.. but what am I to boss you around.. please continue, but not as so fast that I lose track of what is going on.))
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 07-27-2002, 11:28 PM   #96
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

* lowers her gaze. Collette knew what was sore distressing Thengise, her longest friend and confident, and decided to change the subject beofre anyone could question her to tears* Sooo kalia have you got a love life?? * snickers *
Old 07-27-2002, 11:29 PM   #97
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

<<<sorry Fifth but we like to keep things going>>>
Old 07-27-2002, 11:36 PM   #98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Thengise knew what her friend had just done for her and she smiled with great gratitude towards her small hobbit friend. Collette was like a cousin to her, since her uncle,Pippin, and her own father were good friends. They had known each other since childhood and was thankful for her small friend.
Old 07-27-2002, 11:38 PM   #99
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

<<<I know, Fifth. You can post as yourself in a mental asylum, ya know. When we get back to Ithilien, that's when you'll need to post the most. But until then, you can post in a mental asylum. As your character, of course. =)>>>

Kalia put on a look of obviously fake disgust.
"Why I never! Actually, I was once engaged. But I found out that I didn't really like the guy, because I saw his true cruel side. So I broke it off," she explained. She shuddered, thinking of him. "He got so mad, he tried to perform a spell on me, but it backfired. Now he's a long silver snake with red eyes like rubies. Just after, when he saw what had happened, he pledged to kill me. That's when I took off. I wonder where he is now. If ever you see a large silver snake, keep far far away, for it could be him. Now, I'm probably scaring you like this, so go to bed. I'll wake you up in a few hours, Thengise. I usually don't sleep. Always on the lookout. So get what reest you can and we'll leave in the morning," she solemnly ended, standing and sitting on a rock at the border of their camp.

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 11:41 PM   #100
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise jumped up in a tree where she lay quietly yet still awake. She stared at the sky and stars which she adored. It brought her back with her mother.
Old 07-27-2002, 11:43 PM   #101
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<<<Yay! I'm a Wight>>>
Old 07-27-2002, 11:51 PM   #102
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette lay on her back, almost regreting what she had asked Kaliaa. Eveything her the poor faires life seemed to be an endless reel of misfortune. A shooting star passed and Collette made a wish : i wish that Kalia will be happy for the rest of her days she pleaded. if she had not been so busy with these thoughts, she would have noticed, by the absence of thengise's heavy breathing, swamped with dreams , that she was not the onlly one awake.
Old 07-27-2002, 11:51 PM   #103
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

<<<Congrats, Thengise! I'm a Shade of Carn Dum! Yay! Wait-- what is that?>>>

Kalia listened with all her might as she heard Thengise clamber into the tree, the horses moving closer together, Colette snuggling down in her sleeping bag, and a faint rustle in the grass. A faint rustle in the grass?! She drew her sword, ready for anything. But then she realized that it could've been just a slight breeze. She sat back down. Everything was so peaceful and beauiful during the night. It made her want to fly. She began to think about the previous night to try to remember what had happened. She whad been lying there, thinking, and then the world was small below her. She snapped to attention as a twig behind her snapped. She jumped up, drawing her sword again, and turned to face the unknown thing.

Who are you?
Old 07-27-2002, 11:59 PM   #104
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise was looking at the sky when she also saw the shooting star.She looked down at her friend and at the fairies and wished for their safety.She realized that Collette was also looking at the shooting star and wondered what she had wished for. She jumped off the tree lightly which seemed to have startled Kalia."Sorry i just needed to talk to someone.I was getting kind of lonely,"Thengise said.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:07 AM   #105
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

* screams in terror as a black shadow descends from the tree* AHHHHH! IM GOING TO DIE! * notices thengises quiver still about her shoulder * oh its you * blinks DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!! I WAS WOKEN OUT OF SLEEP TO BE GREETED BY WHAT LOOKE TO BE AN EVIL SHADOW! " you werent asleep " said thengise knowlegably and without another word walked to kalia who was also starteld ( an understatement as she was holding out her sword)
Old 07-28-2002, 12:08 AM   #106
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Oh, okay." She sheathed her sword and sat down. "What do you want to talk about? My mind is totaly blank right now," Kalia said, sitting and making room on the rock for Thengise. "Calm down, Collette. Go back to sleep. You get the watch after Thengise."

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 12:14 AM   #107
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

"I have nothing in mind, but I just wanted to engage in some sort of conversation,"Thengise replied.

She held her neclace which contained the single green leaf and thought of her mother,yet she kept a smile on her face.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:18 AM   #108
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

* mutters something indistinguishable and lays back down , her back to the two travelers* she went back to " sleep " which was actually thoughts that were something along the lines of : what would have happened if i hadent have stolen the fruit? what if i hadent set that little haystack on fire as a diversion? its not like anyone would miss it jeeze...but what if the top of the cottage hadnt caught fire? she would still be in the shire, probably married, have a cottage and lots of children- something she had always hoped for. and she dearly missed her home * collette drifted into fitful dreams*
Old 07-28-2002, 12:20 AM   #109
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Okay... Wow. That's a pretty necklace. Where did you get it? This is mine," she said, taking her dragon necklace from under her shirt. It glinted silver as the moonlight reflected off of it.

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 12:25 AM   #110
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

"Well my mother gave it to me. It's the symbol of the royal Greenleafs,"Thengise said. She looked at Kalia's necklace."Your necklace is also very nice. where did you get yours?"Thengise asked thinking about her mother.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:37 AM   #111
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"I got mine from one of my friends before- well, before I killed my dad..." Kalia broke off. "I hadn't meant to, I just didn't want him to hurt my mom. What was your mother like? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 12:46 AM   #112
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

* stirs from her fitful sleep and and terrible nightmar* no! Noooooooo! * go into hysterical sobs * YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * still seeing the dream flashing before her eyes even though shes awake*
Old 07-28-2002, 12:51 AM   #113
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

"No, it's alright,I shall tell you. My mother was a very noble elf. She was always smiling and getting me through the day. It seemed that every time she walked into a room it would light up with her presence. My father loved her dearly, which is why he always seems upset. She died about a year ago. Some orcs attacked the woodland realm as she was walking around. The orcs killed her, but my father and I had decided to stay in the palace. I regret having stayed, maybe then i could of put up a fight or ended the misery i am going through. Ever since then I often run away and loose much sleep,"Thengise said with tears rolling down her face.

"Don't blame yourself for killing your father. It was he who killed himself by doing what he did to your mother,"Thengise said still sobbing.

All of a sudden Collette started yelling. Thengise shook Collette and woke her from her nightmare.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:52 AM   #114
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Oh, I'm so very sorry about that. I wish I had been able to help your mother, just like you. Sorry for bringing that up," Kalia said, looking ruefully away. Suddenly, Collette sat up screaming. Kalia looked at Collette.
"Are you all right? What happened?" she asked worriedly, coming over and kneeling beside her.

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 12:56 AM   #115
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

<<<Woo! I've posted 300 times!>>>

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 12:57 AM   #116
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise was still sobbing as she looked confusingly at her small friend.
Old 07-28-2002, 12:58 AM   #117
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

<<<congrats suicidal. did u read what i posted before u?>>>
Old 07-28-2002, 01:01 AM   #118
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

<<<Yup, and I congratulated you, too!>>>

"Oh, don't cry, Thengise. Now I wish I hadn't asked you that. I'm soooo stupid! I have no idea what to do any more!" she yelled, puzzled. Should she comfort Thengise or see what was wrong with Collette? She ran off into the wooded area surrounding them, surprising everyone there, for Sorell and Nayru had surely woken up by then.

Who are you?
Old 07-28-2002, 01:05 AM   #119
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

"No, it's ok I had to get it out of my system,"Thengise sobbed still looking at Collette.
Old 07-28-2002, 01:06 AM   #120
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

*Collette was delirious with the misery she had fought down for so loong to try and be a good foundation for her new friends who already had worries of their own to attened to, but as the memroies played accross her eyes - she found it hard to comfort those without thinking of her own . why? did it have to happen ? now all is lost forever . she thought as the world went black *