The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Quiz Room
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2008, 12:06 AM   #41
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Scrolling up I noticed that Morthoron is 97% like Sauruman. That is a bit scary. Oh well, they say that chimpanzees share 97 % of our human DNA, and as far as I know no-one ever claimed Morth is a great ape because of that.
Now, now, Skip, if you'll notice I am 97% Saruman and 90% Gandalf, which, in looking at everyone else's scores, is way off the charts in either case (and makes no sense). It must be that I am simply Maiaric, whether good or bad.

Now, where did I put my staff? And may I have a banana?
Old 09-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #42
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Nice try, Morth, but we all know you're eeevillllll to the core.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:01 AM   #43
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Nice try, Morth, but we all know you're eeevillllll to the core.
Only by degree, m'dear, only by degree.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:39 AM   #44
Lindale
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lindale has just left Hobbiton.
wth!!

Arwen of Rivendell
77%
Legolas
77%
Saruman the White
76%
Boromir
73%
Frodo Baggins
53%
Aragorn
53%
Samwise Gamgee
53%
Galadriel
53%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
50%
Gandalf the Grey
47%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)
43%
Gimli
40%
Gollum
30%
Eowyn of Rohan
17%

Ok... took that thing twice, and still, I'm Arwen? And Legolas?! Legolas? We don't even know too much of his character!!!

But I like the Saruman and Boromir bits.

Legal Madness.
Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:15 AM   #45
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So, after a year I took the quiz again and my results have somewhat changed although there are also some that have remained the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me, a year ago
70 % Boromir
70 % Aragorn
63 & Gimli
47 % Legolas
47 % Gandalf the Grey
47 % Gollum
47 % Arwen of Rivendell
Whereas now the list is following:
Frodo Baggins 77%
Boromir 73%
Gimli 73%
Eowyn of Rohan 70%
Aragorn 70%
Saruman the White 63%
Gollum 63%
Arwen of Rivendell 60%
Peregrin Took (Pippin) 60%
Gandalf the Grey 60%
Samwise Gamgee 57%
Legolas 53%
Galadriel 50%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 33%

Frodo's leap on the top of my list is more or less understandable since he has become one of my favourite characters only during the last year. I don't know if that's happened because I've found more Frodo-traits in me or if I've just unconsciously taken him for a role model now or whatever, but I don't really mind reminding him anyway. On the other hand, I'm also more like Boromir and Gimli than I used to be.

I don't quite understand why Éowyn and Arwen scored that well since I don't think I remind either of them. Well, I have some of Éowyn's childish stubborness, but that's all.

Also, compared to last year, Gollum's score is quite interesting. He used to be among those I remind the least, but now he has as many points as my third option had a year ago.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:18 AM   #46
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
So, after a year I took the quiz again and my results have somewhat changed although there are also some that have remained the same.
All right, you made me wonder too. The results are... interesting, again, in that they have changed in some things, but not in all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my results a year ago
Galadriel
83%
Samwise Gamgee
67%
Arwen of Rivendell
66%
Legolas
63%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
47%
You scored as a Galadriel

Galadriel
90%
Legolas
73%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
70%
Samwise Gamgee
67%
Aragorn
63%
Arwen of Rivendell
63%
Frodo Baggins
60%
Gandalf the Grey
53%
Saruman the White
47%
Boromir
47%
37%
Eowyn of Rohan
23%
Gollum
20%
Gimli
17%

So, I am more of Galadriel than I used to be (and nowadays it's quite a lot). I lost Samwise & Arwen to Legolas and Pippin (resp. my Samwise percentage remained the same, but the others got more points), who still surprises me, now even more than the year before because he's among the top three. What's Pippin except the fact that he's "fool of a Took"? He's maybe young, cheerful, and silly... ah. I see. Okay, in that case I have no complaints.
Otherwise, I can see slight growth (about 5-10%) with Aragorn, Gandalf (significant - he outrun Saruman), however the most with Éowyn who used to be the last (mere 10%) and now she outrun both Gimli and Gollum. And overall, the only person who lost some percentage was Arwen. Fine.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:16 AM   #47
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthoron View Post
Only by degree, m'dear, only by degree.
Well... *ahem* I just retook it and came out as 97% Saruman this time myself .

Clearly, this test is hopelessly inaccurate!
Old 09-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #48
Lindale
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lindale has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Clearly, this test is hopelessly inaccurate!
Nah, I think you just don't want to be ranked with Saruman... *snickers and hurries away like a little kid*

But really, what is the basis of that thing? I can't believe they considered putting Legolas, considering how that not much developed his character is compared to, say, Frodo. Or was it because of the questions that asked if you think yourself tall, elegant, and an archer?

Legal Madness.
Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #49
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Galadriel fits you best, Legate. She's wise like you, serious, and speaks in ways that confuse people sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post

Aragorn
77%
Galadriel
73%
Gimli
73%
67%
Frodo Baggins
67%
Samwise Gamgee
60%
Arwen of Rivendell
50%
Eowyn of Rohan
40%
Gandalf the Grey
37%
Legolas
37%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
34%
Saruman the White
33%
Boromir
30%
Gollum
27%
You scored as a Gimli

Gimli
80%
73%
Aragorn
73%
Eowyn of Rohan
70%
Galadriel
67%
Frodo Baggins
63%
Legolas
63%
Gandalf the Grey
53%
Samwise Gamgee
53%
Arwen of Rivendell
50%
Saruman the White
40%
Boromir
40%
Gollum
37%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
30%

I am very proud of the way this has turned out, finally I've become a dwarf! I'm also glad that I was Merry, he always was the smartest out of the four hobbits, with the exception of Frodo. Aragorn is always welcomed on my list, who doesn't want to be like him? The only complaint I have to make is that Gollum has risen 10% on my list and that Pippin has taken the back seat. I think it's safe to say that I've become more serious over the last year, with a small increase in my integrity and a decrease in my wisdom (all the evil characters moved up on my list)!
Old 09-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #50
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm surprised :D

Quote:
You scored as a Peregrin Took (Pippin)
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
73%
Frodo Baggins
73%
Saruman the White
67%
Gandalf the Grey
60%
Arwen of Rivendell
60%
57%
Boromir
57%
Aragorn
53%
Gollum
50%
Legolas
50%
Gimli
50%
Galadriel
47%
Samwise Gamgee
47%
Eowyn of Rohan
47%
How come? I don't feel very pippin-ish and I've never identified with him (I always indentified much more with Merry - Pippin is my little sister, not me! )... hmm... interesting. But Frodo, yes, I can see why I got that result, and I like Frodo. I always kind of indentified with him too, possibly partly because some people kept calling me Mr Frodo...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:15 AM   #51
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
How come? I don't feel very pippin-ish and I've never identified with him (I always indentified much more with Merry - Pippin is my little sister, not me! )
Well, I always liked Merry more too, because like Groin said, he was indeed smart; but as for why you are Pippin is pretty clear - look up on what I wrote here. The reason is simple and definitely true: you are silli!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:02 PM   #52
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
I wouldn't have anticipated scoring so high on Galadriel-like characteristics, but this is pretty much the same line-up as last time.

Aragorn - 90%
Galadriel - 70%
Meriadoc Brandybuck - 63%
Samwise Gamgee - 57%
Gandalf the Grey - 57%
Arwen of Rivendall - 57%
Gimli - 57%
Frodo - 57%
Boromir - 50%
Saruman the White - 50%
Legolas - 50%
Eowyn of Rohan - 30%
Peregrin Took - 27%
Gollum - 20%

Last edited by Gwathagor; 09-04-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Gwathagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #53
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
I'd like to think it's our wisdom and sterling use of rethorics that makes us like Saruman.
Saruman possessed knowledge, not wisdom. ("...he who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.")
Old 09-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #54
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Let's try this again... I seem to have this Gandalf complex about me... It must be my obsession with hobbits. But Pippin, I can see how I'm like him. And Gimli, I can be Gimlish too I suppose... But Arwen? It's my hopeless romanticness isn't it... But NOT Legolas! And yes, even though I'm not very fond of Frodo, I do possess traits of his too...

That's about all I'm going to say on this matter...

You scored as a Peregrin Took (Pippin)
Peregrin Took (Pippin) 80%
Gandalf the Grey 77%
Gimli 63%
Arwen of Rivendell 60%
Legolas 60%
Frodo Baggins 60%
Aragorn 57%
Boromir 53%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 53%
Samwise Gamgee 53%
Galadriel 53%
Saruman the White 53%
Eowyn of Rohan 40%
Gollum
Old 09-07-2008, 08:34 AM   #55
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Saruman possessed knowledge, not wisdom. ("...he who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.")
So he made one tiny mistake and is now chastised forever. That ain't fair, is it?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 AM   #56
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Good quiz. I figure I got pretty much the average results, which should be pretty much right.
Mm, mm... History books, though. I think I squeaked when I saw that question.

You scored as a Samwise Gamgee

Samwise Gamgee 80%
Galadriel 77%
Legolas 77%
Gandalf the Grey 70%
Frodo Baggins 67%
Peregrin Took (Pippin) 60%
Arwen of Rivendell 53%
Gimli 50%
Eowyn of Rohan 50%
Aragorn 47%
Saruman the White 47%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 43%
Boromir 43%
Gollum 23%
Old 09-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #57
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
So he made one tiny mistake and is now chastised forever. That ain't fair, is it?
Tiny? I can only assume you're joking.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #58
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Tiny? I can only assume you're joking.
Of course I'm joking.

Or am I? *shifty eyes*

I might re-take the test and see If I can be a 100 % like Arwen. That should be quite a challenge considering how little we know about her personality. Not now though...

Last edited by skip spence; 09-08-2008 at 07:52 AM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #59
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Thumbs up

Quote:
I might re-take the test and see If I can be a 100 % like Arwen. That should be quite a challenge considering how little we know about her personality. Not now though...
You should. . . I mean you already got the looks.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #60
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
You should. . . I mean you already got the looks.
Thank you.

er... What's that supposed to mean!? I'm ruggedly handsome!

However...

You scored as a Arwen of Rivendell

Arwen of Rivendell
100%
Legolas
90%
Galadriel
90%
Samwise Gamgee
70%
Gandalf the Grey
53%
Saruman the White
50%
Frodo Baggins
50%
Old 11-16-2008, 08:46 AM   #61
Arlena
Newly Deceased

Arlena has just left Hobbiton.
My result

You Scored as Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey
93%
Legolas
87%
Galadriel
87%
Arwen of Rivendell
87%
Frodo Baggins
73%
Saruman the White
70%
Samwise Gamgee
63%
Aragorn
60%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
53%
Boromir
47%
Gollum
43%
Eowyn of Rohan
43%
40%
Gimli
30%
Arlena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #62
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ugh! I seem to still be like Frodo!

Frodo Baggins
77%
Aragorn
76%
Gandalf the Grey
73%
Galadriel
70%
Legolas
67%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
63%
Saruman the White
60%
Samwise Gamgee
60%
60%
Boromir
57%
Gimli
47%
Arwen of Rivendell
47%
Eowyn of Rohan
43%
Gollum
37%
Old 11-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #63
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

What do you have against Frodo, Steve– er, I mean, Eönwë?
Old 11-17-2008, 07:38 AM   #64
Andsigil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Andsigil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Hmm.... I'm surprised that the Frodo scored higher than the Gimli on this.

Aragorn
80%
Frodo Baggins
77%
Gimli
73%
Legolas
67%
Galadriel
63%
Arwen of Rivendell
60%
Boromir
57%
57%
Eowyn of Rohan
50%
Samwise Gamgee
50%
Saruman the White
47%
Gandalf the Grey
47%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
43%
Gollum
33%
Old 11-17-2008, 04:21 PM   #65
Ibrîniðilpathânezel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ibrîniðilpathânezel is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Ibrîniðilpathânezel is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Since I neglected to copy the full results list the last time I did this, I gave it another go, and:

Gandalf the Grey
73%
Frodo Baggins
67%
Galadriel
63%
Aragorn
60%
Samwise Gamgee
57%
Arwen of Rivendell
47%
Legolas
40%
Gimli
37%
Eowyn of Rohan
37%
27%
Boromir
20%
Saruman the White
20%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
17%
Gollum
7%

Well... yeah, that's about the size of it, actually.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:34 AM   #66
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
You Scored as Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)

67%

Legolas
63%

Gimli
63%

Frodo Baggins
57%

Boromir
57%

Gandalf the Grey
53%

Eowyn of Rohan
50%

Galadriel
47%

Samwise Gamgee
47%

Aragorn
37%

Saruman the White
23%

Arwen of Rivendell
20%

Gollum
17%

Peregrin Took (Pippin)
13%

63% for both Legolas and Gimli...Interesting...
Old 02-16-2009, 05:13 AM   #67
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Gandalf the Grey
67%
Arwen of Rivendell
60%
Galadriel
57%
Saruman the White
57%
Aragorn
53%
Gollum
50%
Frodo Baggins
50%
Legolas
50%
Eowyn of Rohan
47%
Samwise Gamgee
47%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
43%
Boromir
40%
40%
Gimli
40%

It is just like in the movies. . .Arwen the usurper has taken Glorfindel's place
Actually it is fairly accurate Gandalf and Galadriel is the two characters I consider my favourits.

If there is any major suprises, then it is that Sam is not at the very bottom and that Gollum is so high on the list.

Istari and Elves are my thing, not that I don't find human, hobbits and dwarves interesting.
Rohan is also very interesting, but Theoden is the only character of Rohan that I find just a bit interesting.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #68
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
You Scored as Eowyn of Rohan

Eowyn of Rohan 77%
Aragorn 73%
Galadriel 70%
Arwen of Rivendell 70%
Gimli 63%
Frodo Baggins 60%
Gandalf the Grey 53%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 50%
Legolas 50%
Peregrin Took (Pippin) 50%
Saruman the White 47%
Boromir 40%
Samwise Gamgee 33%
Gollum 33%

No matter what I do on these tests I always get Eowyn. I don't even try. And I have no idea why elves come up so high, I generally have nothing in common with them at all. Oh well. I can see where these did come from though.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #69
Vaine
Haunting Spirit

Vaine has just left Hobbiton.
Galadriel
77%
Arwen of Rivendell
60%
Samwise Gamgee
60%
Legolas
53%
Gollum
50%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
50%
Aragorn
47%
43%
Frodo Baggins
40%
Boromir
37%
Gimli
37%
Eowyn of Rohan
33%
Gandalf the Grey
33%
Saruman the White
27%

Haha, 2 women at the top :\

Last edited by Vaine; 02-16-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Vaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #70
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

I just realised that the reason that Gollum is so relatively high on my list, must be due to my taste for raw meat.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #71
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I seem to be Galadriel now. hmm...

Last edited by Eönwë; 06-07-2009 at 05:39 AM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #72
Eruanna
Memento Mori

Eruanna has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Hmm...Legolas!

Legolas
83%
Arwen of Rivendell
77%
Frodo Baggins
63%
Aragorn
57%
Samwise Gamgee
57%
Galadriel
50%
50%
Boromir
47%
Gimli
43%
Gandalf the Grey
43%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
40%
Saruman the White
33%
Eowyn of Rohan
27%
Gollum
17%

You Scored as a : Legolas Legolas 83% Arwen of Rivendell 77% Frodo Baggins 63% Aragorn 57% Samwise Gamgee 57% Galadriel 50% Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 50% Boromir 47% Gimli 43% Gandalf the Grey 43% Peregrin Took (Pippin) 40% Saruman the White 33% Eowyn of Rohan 27% Gollum 17%
Old 02-18-2009, 02:12 AM   #73
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Legolas 80%
Aragorn 74%
Samwise Gamgee 73%
Frodo Baggins 70%
Galadriel 67%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 63%
Gandalf the Grey 60%
Peregrin Took (Pippin) 57%
Gimli 53%
Eowyn of Rohan 53%
Boromir 50%
Saruman the White 50%
Gollum 40%
Arwen of Rivendell 40%

Surprised, and not really at the same time. xD
Old 06-06-2009, 11:54 PM   #74
ares834
Newly Deceased

ares834 has just left Hobbiton.
I am Saruman! Yes! With Aragorn, my favoirte character in LOTR, in second.

Saruman the White 80%
Aragorn 76%
Legolas 70%
Peregrin Took (Pippin) 67%
Boromir 67%
Frodo Baggins 57%
Gollum 53%
Galadriel 53%
Eowyn of Rohan 53%
Arwen of Rivendell 53%
Gimli 50%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 47%
Gandalf the Grey- 43% (How dissapointing, must be that I'm not fascinated with little people.. at all)

Samwise Gamgee- 37%
ares834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #75
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I just found this.

Aragorn
73%
Legolas
73%
Galadriel
70%
Frodo Baggins
67%
Gandalf the Grey
60%
Arwen of Rivendell
54%
Gimli
50%
Saruman the White
50%
Samwise Gamgee
50%
Boromir
43%
40%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
30%
Gollum
27%
Eowyn of Rohan
23%

I'm satified with that.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #76
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.

Gandalf the Grey
73%
Galadriel
60%
Aragorn
57%
Saruman the White
53%
Gimli
53%
Gollum
50%
Frodo Baggins
50%
Legolas
50%
43%
Eowyn of Rohan
43%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
43%
Boromir
40%
Samwise Gamgee
40%
Arwen of Rivendell
23%
Old 08-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #77
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
Legolas
93%
Arwen of Rivendell
90%
Boromir
73%
Merry
70%
Saruman the White
70%
Pippin
67%
Galadriel
67%
Aragorn
67%
Eowyn of Rohan
60%
Samwise Gamgee
60%
Gimli
57%
Gandalf the Grey
53%
Gollum
40%

Wow, that was unexpected...
Old 10-13-2009, 12:46 AM   #78
crazzycat
Newly Deceased

crazzycat has just left Hobbiton.
I like Legolas and Frodo characters
Old 10-13-2009, 06:18 AM   #79
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
My new result:

You Scored as Frodo Baggins

Frodo Baggins
70%
Arwen of Rivendell
63%
Saruman the White
63%
Gandalf the Grey
63%
Gimli
60%
Gollum
60%
Aragorn
54%
Boromir
53%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
53%
Samwise Gamgee
50%
Legolas
50%
47%
Galadriel
47%
Eowyn of Rohan
40%

I can understand why I'm Frodo, but the rest of it doesn't fit, really.

PS. I think this thread should be moved to the "Middle-Earth Mirth" section because it is not a quiz in the same way as the Quiz Room quizzes. And this would probably also be enjoyed by people who never visit the Quiz Room.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #80
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Interesting:

You Scored as Aragorn

Aragorn
77%
Frodo Baggins
77%