Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2003, 01:38 PM   #201
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I don't know. Where do you want her to be? I can't send her to the house because Annanoldowen's seen her. I'll send her to the village. Maybe she can meet up with Elena and Fiona? What did you have in mind for Cuor posts? PM me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Did you know that cuore means heart in italian. I thought that a bit odd considering how close Cuor and cuore are. Heh heh.

-Maikafanawen
Old 06-30-2003, 01:47 PM   #202
Cuthalion
Summoner's Soul Mate

Cuthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Cuthalion
Sting

It would be great if someone could meet up with Hrebrand...it feels pretty weird not having anyone to post from.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:27 AM   #203
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Laurel will wander out and Herebrand can scold her for not being a good pateint ;P They should have a good chat anyway, he seems to know a lot about armies, and the retaliation and rescue need to be worked out.

Maika, I'll PM you
Old 07-02-2003, 12:27 PM   #204
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Can you tell me when it's OK to post for the morning please? I'm waiting until then. Thanks!
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 07-02-2003, 08:39 PM   #205
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

no worries, dawn should be coming soon, so Ill let you know
Old 07-04-2003, 11:06 AM   #206
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I don't have time now for I'm going to an Independance Day Party--yeah July 4th is America's Holiday--hehe--anyhow, we're on our way to Washington DC so I won't get back until v v v late. I'll post tomorrow as soon as I can for Gita.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-04-2003, 09:27 PM   #207
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Turns out I was able to post after all. What's going on at Swan House?

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-05-2003, 02:05 AM   #208
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Rudhchamion and Thagon are heading into some trouble, but Annanoldowen doesnt know about it. I'llm post what happens there, and you can follow me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 09:56 PM   #209
Kryssal
Wight

Kryssal has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Are we going to have a big meeting or just taking orders from Laurel?
Old 07-10-2003, 01:17 AM   #210
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Erm, methinks that it will be more taking random orders. Though everyone should be able to have their say on the way it is to be done.

Im making up an AWOL list by request of Aylwen, so we can see if we need any more replacements. That'll go here soon

Lyra, you can strat posting in morning now, I think its about time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: This is my list of the characters that have authors that are missing, or have left...

Leena
Ilisit
Rudhchamion
Gorath
Galain

I am taking care of the last three for the moment. Thagon is officially out of the game. I would like to see Leena alive however.

Burzdol: Please try to post. Your character is getting lost in the game and if it continues, he'll be of little use to the story. You have until Saturday to post here, or your character is up for grabs.

[ July 10, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 07-11-2003, 04:30 AM   #211
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

I posted. As requested I took the girls in to see Annunfuin. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 07-11-2003, 07:01 PM   #212
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Sources tell me that Burzdol will be out of town for a week starting tomorrow morning, if that helps.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-11-2003, 10:16 PM   #213
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Check your PM box, Tara. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

A post from Cartil and/or Jesslyn will come before the weekend is over, most likely on Sunday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 07-12-2003, 01:30 AM   #214
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

Lyra, you had Lanaey and Drass meet up at the house right? Well, she's not at the house and has never been. She's still at the village and Drass could have led the girls to the house maybe smelling clean humans or whatnot in the air, but Lanaey still wouldn't catch up since she's been gaurding all night [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2003, 04:22 AM   #215
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

Oh sorry! You were at the house when you were injured weren't you? I just thought you'd go back. I'll change that...
the Forbidden Link
Old 07-12-2003, 06:36 AM   #216
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thanks for the PM Aylwen, Im on it.

Once your posts are sorted out, I'll put in more of Taralphiel, Laurel, and Cuor.

Anyone who ants theire character to have input in planning attacks do so. I want everyone to take part [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2003, 11:26 AM   #217
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

No, I've never been at The House, I'm just at a big house in the village. It gets so confusing sometimes, oi [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and Tara, I hope it's ok that I found that guy. Maybe he'll be able to tell us more about the wild mens camp, or perhaps he's seen some of the army or missing people? I don't know, I just grabbed him [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ July 12, 2003: Message edited by: Kryssal ]
Old 07-12-2003, 11:04 PM   #218
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

It's ok Kryss. I think I have a use for that man. A possible soldier from Herebrand's men, who knows possibly where the rest are? Just a thought.

I got your PM Cuthalion. I understand what you mean. I intended Ohtareden to post with you, but he too has disappeared. I'll work on that right away. In the meantime, it might be best to work with either Laurel or Lanaey. Im sorry about that.

Also, as far as the army goes, I do not expect to find all of them. A band of nearly 100 somewhere in the forest is fine. That way we can plan a final attack.

TRR: If you do keep up with the thread, please try to post. We need your character. If you are having trouble, just let us know and we can pull your character out if need be. We need active players.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:28 AM   #219
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Ah Ah Ah!!!

I'm behind by just about one and a half days. My flight this evening leaves at 5:00 which means I'll be home at around 8:00 or 9:00. I doubt I'll have enough time to catch up later today as well as post, but tomorrow at lunch I promise I will before I even open the Shire section of the Downs.

Just wanted to let ye know that I'm still reading up and formulating ideas for my characters!

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-13-2003, 10:00 PM   #220
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

Um....didn't Laurel and the rest that set out already know that Cartil was taken prisoner? I don't really remember.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone did go back to the village from the House if they could take Drass with them, and if no one goes to the village, could someone mention how they see Drass cantering off in the direction of the village because I would really like to get her back with Lanaey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks a mill.
Old 07-13-2003, 10:02 PM   #221
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Jess is back in the game. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

She's waiting for acknowledgement and thinks that everything is fine with Cartil. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

And Cartil is awaiting a rescue mission, as promised by two Elves. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 07-14-2003, 01:17 AM   #222
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Ok, I think Ive figured it out...

Taralphiel doesnt know about Cartil being captured. Maika, just put in the post that a messenger comes to you and tells you that, and send the messenger back with whatever is in the post allready. All good??
Old 07-14-2003, 12:55 PM   #223
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

I just edited my post- Drass is galloping off to you Kryssal!
the Forbidden Link
Old 07-15-2003, 06:11 PM   #224
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

Thanks!! It'll be great having Drass and Lanaey back together, for one thing, she can get the rest of her weapons and a ride [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Also, Tara, do you want me to change the guy Lanaey found into a neutral fighter because right now I have him as an enemy.
Old 07-16-2003, 12:29 AM   #225
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I said it up there, I think it would be good to have him as a member of the Rohirrim. He can give us any leads on where the last of the army are.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:58 AM   #226
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

Done and done Tara [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 11:07 AM   #227
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hi all! And sorry about my absence... (Once more: thanks Lyra for your PM [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

Just letting you know that I have filled in my latest SAVE; have a look at it and tell me if it needs any changes.

~Annun
Old 07-18-2003, 12:02 AM   #228
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

thanks for letting me know Annun. I think your post was wonderful, and theres nothing to change, if noone else sees a problem [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Burzdol has not contacted me, and so his character is in my control. I will find him a fitting end.

I'll also contact TRR

Aylwen: Would you mind posting your list of possible people tp take over Leena and Ohtaredan here? I thought others might want to give their input. Thanks a bunch! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll now post for Taralphiel
Old 07-18-2003, 07:33 AM   #229
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thank you, Tara! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now, I'll be gone for the weekend but maybe I'm able to do some writing (on paper) while I'm away...

Maikafanawen - where did Annanoldowen leave the girls?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lyra/Manardariel - will the girls rush to the scene just when Annunfuin is about to tell Taralphiel about his little guests? If neither of you posts during the weekend I'll carry on with Annunfuin and he can deliver the news to Taralphiel.

~Annun
Old 07-18-2003, 11:46 AM   #230
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

Where are we then? With Annunfuin or tucked up in bed? Perhaps Rian could be tucked up in bed while Fiona and Elena go with Annunfuin? Or something...?
the Forbidden Link
Old 07-19-2003, 07:07 PM   #231
Mathom Collector
Pile O'Bones

Mathom Collector has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

::hangs head in shame::

I'm so sorry for not posting back sooner. I promise, it won't happen again.

BTW, this is me, The Ruling Ring (TRR), just under another screenname. It's the only way I can post here from the computer I'm currently on. I just posted on the thread under this name. I had Ohtaredan meet up with Jesslyn, but he hasn't noticed that she looks troubled. I hope this is okay.

I really like this RP btw, despite my posting record, and I promise to keep posting regularly again!

Thank you all sooooo much for your patience. :-)

TRR

[ July 19, 2003: Message edited by: Mathom Collector ]
Old 07-19-2003, 07:52 PM   #232
Cuthalion
Summoner's Soul Mate

Cuthalion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Cuthalion
Sting

Mathom...check your PM box.
Old 07-20-2003, 10:30 AM   #233
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

TRR - welcome back! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lyra - I'm a bit confused too... Rian is definately 'tucked up in bed' but from Maikafanawen's post I gathered that Elena and Fiona went (with the maid Briana?) to get some food, etc. Annunfuin didn't come with the girls to the chambers to meet Annanoldowen.

That is all I know. Now...

Taralphiel - am I imagining things or do your and Maikafanawen's posts contradict in some points? Who knows and what? I mean: Annunfuin knows about the attack to the Village but that's all. He doesn't know that Laurel has gone to the Village; no-one told him that Sir Thagon had died, etc. - Generally he seems to be quite 'ill-informed' (he's not very pleased to learn that he's been kept in the dark). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and one timeline question: how many days has passed since the attacks?

I'll try and post as soon as these questions have been answered.

~Annun
Old 07-21-2003, 01:56 AM   #234
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

aha...I see your point Annun. Well, as far as being uninformed I suppose the only reason would be that he has only just regained conciousness. When you meet with Taralphiel, pull her over and ask for things to be explained. Does that help much, or am I stating the obvious? Oh, and Im guessing its about 2 days he's been out...

[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 07-22-2003, 09:34 PM   #235
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Heyho!

I don't understand what you mean, Annunfuin. I appologize if I have caused some sort of confusion ... is there something I should edit in my post? I was sure I read everything clearly ...

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-23-2003, 01:03 AM   #236
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Lyra, Manan: If you post meeting Taralphiel first, I'll post after and drag Annun off for a chat and to plan
Old 07-23-2003, 07:37 AM   #237
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Maikafanawen - Sorry, my fault: everything is in order now, I was just a bit confused on...things. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Your post was great, no need to edit! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tara - could you PM me your ideas for your next post?

Also, FYI: Manardariel seems to have gone missing. Anyone know anything about her?

~Annun
Old 07-23-2003, 03:46 PM   #238
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Oh yeah. About Manardariel, she was an owner in Corsairs & Corsets and hasn't shown up for a few weeks either. I'm not sure what you want to do. Fiona's an important character, maybe Lyra could carry her along? But, yeah, Manardariel is definitely missing as of now.

That happened to Carlas. She sort of just disappeared. She got on like two months later under a different username to tell me her dad completely banned her from BarrowDowns until October!! Yeah, just thougth I'd ... um ... share that ... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Taralphiel: What do you think would be best for Annanoldowen to do now?

-Maikafanawen

[ July 23, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 07-23-2003, 10:23 PM   #239
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Maika: Thanks for the notice. I'll send Manan a PM. As for Annanoldowen, maybe she could check on Rian? Or step in on the conversation with Annun and Taralphiel. Its up to you really.

Lyra: Would you mind taking over her character until I find out whats up? Let me know please.

Annun: Im working on that PM now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Everyone else okay? Sorry its getting a tad slow. As soon as I touch base with Lyra and get jer post, were set.

[ July 24, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]

[ July 24, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 07-24-2003, 05:43 PM   #240
The Ruling Ring
Haunting Spirit

The Ruling Ring has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
TRR - welcome back!
Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll be posting on the game thread as Ohtaredan tomorrow, in the morning most likely.