The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #41
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So I have this problem where I'm tired and it's getting late and I need to vote. Unfortunately there hasn't been much said, and everyone's favorite psychic wolf boy isn't here yet, so I've no idea which of you to suspect.

I suppose I could always pick on Agan....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #42
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Inzil - the creepiest thing about him is that he doesn't seem suspicious of me! No, seriously, I find his jumping-on-Cab-for-jumping-on-Mac at least as opportunistic as Cab's jump was. Actually, I see Cab's in a bit better light, since someone needs to get suspicions going, right? A risky role to play but a necessary one.
Also, I got the impression Cab was his main suspect? If it was Mac, I'm not quite sure why, but he chose to vote him.
I guess the idea is that he suspects them in tandem- but still, why pick the one he *hadn't* been talking about? And it looks to me as if his initial "suspicion" might have just been a joke and only became serious after Legate's posts about them.
All same, this would be clumsy playing for an experienced wolf. The same goes for Mac and Mc "suspecting" each other so loudly.

If I had to guess right now, though, I'd say Zil + either Mac or Mc *might* be possible fellows- but once again, it all seems like cub-tactics.

Sorry... must be channelling Lommy.
Edit: x'd since Rikae.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #43
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Wow, that's....wow. I'd forgotten about that. Beautiful.
I'm so glad someone remembers Jonathan!
Old 10-10-2014, 10:48 PM   #44
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Sorry... must be channelling Lommy.
Lommy killed Kit before! Are you saying you're a werewolf? Is that a confession? Is it is it is it?

Old 10-10-2014, 10:58 PM   #45
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Point of interest: It feels odd to be in a game without Nog. I was about to say how suspicious it was that he hadn't shown up yet, and then I realized he wasn't playing.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:19 PM   #46
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, it's getting late and I have to vote for someone. I'll roll the die and go with one of the absentees.

++Shasta
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:32 PM   #47
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

All right, it's time for voting and then sleeping.

++Dun

This might sound silly, but I think he's being louder than he would be as an ordo. His behavior regarding the McPlayers is also a bit unsettling, as has been pointed out, but I am more caught by his volume at this point; I feel an ordo Dun would have been less involved in toDay's discussions (if you can call them discussions). Alas, that's the best hunch I have.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:16 AM   #48
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, I really hate to vote early, but I also hate to get up early on Saturdays, so...

Best I've got at this point:
++Inziladun
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:49 AM   #49
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
I'm not sure I agree with lynching the silent ones Day 1. In my experience, the people with something to play for are the ones who tend to show up early, while the lurkers tend to be ordinary innocents.

So with not a lot to go on, let's go with who saw suspicion in me, I would say unnecessarily and prematurely.

++ Legate of Amon Lanc
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:30 AM   #50
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Better late than never, right? Meaning, I'm here now, sorry for taking so long!

At the moment, the situation looks like this:

Inzil – Mac
Mac – Shasta
Sally – Inzil
Rikae – Inzil (2)
Cab – Legate

A couple of things caught my eye. First, there's this odd triangle of Mac-McCaber-Inziladun. Mac jokingly tells us to lynch Cab or Inzil, Cab says (half-jokingly) that Mac appears suspiciously on cue, then Inzil declares that Mac and Cab are wolves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
First is the worst, second's the best... Third is the one with the hairy chest!

Lynch McCaber!

Unless our moddess counts, then... Lynch Inziladun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab
Chiming in suspiciously on cue, I see, eh Mac?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Ooh! Suspicion! That's the spirit!

I proclaim Mc and Mac to be wolves. Because, why not?
I interpreted the whole exchange as banter (although I'd laugh so much if those three were actually the wolves), but then along comes Legate who says this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
So far, of course half-in-role posts and all that starting banter is hard to judge, if I were to judge only based on tone and gut-feeling (pretty much the only things now), my bet would be in fact McCaber (strangely enough, his posts essentially stand out to me as the only ones giving any awkward vibes on first read). And okay, maybe possibly Mac. But that's just first impressions.
The interesting part is his edit, when he noticed he had cross-posted with Inzil's "Mc and Mac are wolves" -post:
Quote:
EDIT: X-posted with Inziladun. Notwithstanding joking, to name the same two people is somewhat... unsettling.
This looks - a bit panicky? Or not panicky, but he does seem to overreact a little. Possibly just innocent Legate phrasing oddly, but I also see a possibility of wolf-Legate getting worried that his harmless suspicion would lead to actual consequences. Maybe wolf-on-wolf he had thought risk-free this early and then freaked out when somebody else even jokingly suspected the same, or else just plain old not wanting to be associated with what might turn out to be a bandwagon against an innocent. Even if it was wolf-on-wolf, though, I find it unlikely that both Cab and Mac are wolves, that would be too bold for Legate, but if it's only one of them, why was Legate so concerned about Inzil suspecting "the same two people"? Gah. Too much speculation! I think there's something off in here, I'm just not sure what.

Rikae's reaction is also interesting. First she goes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
How's Cab suspicious? Or is this still just banter?
But then, in the next post,
Quote:
Although Cab's response to Mac does worry me slightly.
Which is not a strong statement at all, but jumps out at that phase of Day 1, especially right after a post where she asks what's suspicious about Cab. Subtly trying to raise doubts about Cab while keeping her hands clean? Not sure here, either, because overall Rikae seems more innocent than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I guess the idea is that he suspects them in tandem- but still, why pick the one he *hadn't* been talking about? And it looks to me as if his initial "suspicion" might have just been a joke and only became serious after Legate's posts about them.
Yes, that's weird. I'm not sure what to make of Inzil, anyway, and his vote only served to confuse me more.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:31 AM   #51
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Also - deadline in two hours, right?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 10-11-2014, 03:38 AM   #52
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Fast succession of votes; I guess we might want to get used to it.

In any case, I hope those who haven't posted yet at all will post; and that also on further Days there will be more discussion.

Impressions:

sally's reasoning for her vote seems innocentish to me. I am a bit uncertain about Rikae's in that respect, perhaps she just did not have time to re-formulate and did not have very strong reasons (on Day 1, understandable) but I would have liked to know if there was any more reason for voting Zil aside from what she said in her first post (which didn't sound to me like suspicion at all, that's why I'm wondering - she essentially said only "the most suspicious thing about him is that I don't find him suspicious", ergo is that the reason to vote?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Sorry, I was in the middle of watching Dr. No at the time. Every once in a while the urge for a classic Bond flick hits.

Inzil's vote seems more random than anything else, because there's like six posts here to choose from. I didn't see anything in Mac's post besides early banter.
This has more or less the same vibe I got earlier from McCab, which could be this sort of wishy-washy "I am pointing at someone, but never mind me, I didn't actually say anything". Of course it has reasons behind it, but . The question is also whether voting for me after that is a sign of independant mind or further dodge: a Wolf mentions person X as suspicious and then votes person Y, because he doesn't want to be associated with the lynching of person X. Cab is still in my orange zone, essentially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
But, but... I didn't even do anything yet!

Clearly Inzil is trying to look innocent by acting like he always does (i.e., voting for me). Very suspicious.

Only Legate and Rikae are really trying to be helpful, which is nice, and even though it doesn't actually tell us anything about their alignment, I'd be willing to reward it by not voting for them.
I hope this is not the classical case of a Wolf "buddying up" or talking nicely to other people in order to get on their good side. Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue. Also, I have hard time remembering whether Mac has always been so cheerful as he seems from all his posts, or whether it is a result of his merry Nightly frolicking.

Will do a quick check-up on everyone and post some short summary.

EDIT: x-ed with Greenie. Good, people appear!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:39 AM   #53
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I suppose I could always pick on Agan....
The first thing I see when I open this thread! Vile, vile!

I now know the game has started thanks to Algae to whom I'm eternally grateful (yes that's totally what she's called these days). Will post more after getting dressed and fed!
Old 10-11-2014, 03:41 AM   #54
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Also - deadline in two hours, right?
More or less, yeah. Hour and 50 minutes or so.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 10-11-2014, 04:19 AM   #55
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
This has more or less the same vibe I got earlier from McCab, which could be this sort of wishy-washy "I am pointing at someone, but never mind me, I didn't actually say anything". Of course it has reasons behind it, but . The question is also whether voting for me after that is a sign of independant mind or further dodge: a Wolf mentions person X as suspicious and then votes person Y, because he doesn't want to be associated with the lynching of person X. Cab is still in my orange zone, essentially.
I don't really know what "vibe" you talk about, that quote gave me no vibes whatsoever. Interesting point about Cab's vote, though, even if I don't really think it was a wolfish vote. I mean, look at the reason he gives:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab
So with not a lot to go on, let's go with who saw suspicion in me, I would say unnecessarily and prematurely.
I don't really see Cabwolf openly declaring he votes for someone solely because they suspected him - not even on a Day 1 with little to go on. If he was a wolf, I'm sure he could have invented another reason for voting Legate. Gut-feeling or something.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:29 AM   #56
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
I don't really see Cabwolf openly declaring he votes for someone solely because they suspected him - not even on a Day 1 with little to go on. If he was a wolf, I'm sure he could have invented another reason for voting Legate. Gut-feeling or something.
True; well, he says "unnecessarily and prematurely", which is a sort of accusation (in fact, a kind of veiled one again, could be again more or less in the same style as his earlier posts). But yes, you have a point.

Anyway, as for some general evaluation, from my part at this time:

On the innocentish side:

sally
Zil

Leaning no particular way:

Nerwen
Greenie

Yellow zone:
Rikae - but simply because I would like to hear about the vote, otherwise nothing bad
Mac?

Orange zone:
McCaber

Absent:
Shasta
Wilwa
Aganzir
(technically, hasn't posted yet)

So my strongest pick would in most ways be McCaber, even though I would definitely like to see more from him, too, but guess we can't have everything. Taking into account also Greenie's point; the question is however whether a Cabwolf would simply not invent a case for voting me because he simply wants to make it a throwaway vote, after messing around with other people earlier, and simply wishing to stay out of sight or whatever. Still around and pondering, though.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:38 AM   #57
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay hello I am here for real! Noting things down as I go so this will be another of those annoying "there she goes ruminating over things people reached a conclusion on 12 hours ago" posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narration 1
A shadow moved by the crack. “Nerwen? Aganzir? This isn't funny any more!
Aw mod I am honoured!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
All right, the Rule of Three stipulates that Nerwen and I are very possibly wolves. Who wants to be next?
Meeee but I was late!

I have a question - do we have a Wildcard? No? Because 11 is almost 12 but not quite?

Love that song Inzil!

Ahh here is Legate posting as much as all the previous posters put together.
What he and Inzil said about Mac and McC is actually funny because blatantly wolf-on-wolfing in his first post is something I've seen Mac do before (including me & Kath's game, although there it was way over the top). Which doesn't obviously mean either of them is a wolf (or Inzil whom he also mentioned, for that matter) - it's just that if Mac is, McC might bear watching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Eight years of being nice earns you a free pass for toDay, Mac. Wasn't that a great game?
Awwww! Congrats! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Yes, hello, I'm here, and Kit's dead again. Who do I have to kill this time?
Everyone, in order to win, right? Right?

By this point I'm fairly okay with Inzil, Rikae and Legate. I've only skimmed what came after McC's vote because the posts are getting longer but I'll post this now just so you have at least something!
Old 10-11-2014, 04:48 AM   #58
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Inzil - Confusing. His interactions with Mac and Cab are especially interesting; he jokingly suspects them both, then actually suspects McCaber, then votes for Mac. Makes no sense unless his vote is a typo.
Sally - Mostly banter. I can forgive that (Day 1, after all) but it does seem a bit excessive given that there was already some stuff going on when she posted. Her reasons for voting Inzil look quite genuine, but it's a bit odd that she doesn't mention his vote at all.
McCaber - He's confusing too! I think his "suspicion" of Mac was a joke; indeed he himself says that he didn't see anything in Mac's post besides early banter. His vote for Legate is a bit weird, but I think it's in a weird ordo -kind of way.
Legate - His jumpy reaction to Inzil "suspecting" the same people was a bit fishy, and I think he's grasping at straws with his suspicion of Cab. It's also interesting that while he was all the time more after Cab than Mac, he dropped Mac altogether after Inzil voted for him. Eyebrow-raising.
Rikae - That one comment about Cab was a bit odd, but otherwise she's seemed more innocent than not. She was also among the first to turn the conversation away from banter, which I think should earn her a pass for toDay.
Nerwen - Hm. Nothing alarming so far, but I tend to think that of evil Nerwen too, so that's not really much of a comfort!
Aganzir - Still waiting for more contribution than calling me a plantlike organism.
Wilwa - Where is she?
Shasta - Where is he?
Macalaure - Leaning innocentish at the moment. I have a feeling that a guilty Mac would be more involved, would more actively try to steer the conversation (or else cause chaos like he did last time he was evil).

EDIT: x-ed with my fellow Finns (yes, Legzy, that includes you now).
Old 10-11-2014, 05:02 AM   #59
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Okay let's start with the votes.
  • Inzil – Mac
  • Mac – Shasta
  • Sally – Inzil
  • Rikae – Inzil (2)
  • Cab – Legate
They haven't changed since the last tally, but I'm just adding that 6 people are still to vote (Legate, Nerwen, me, Algae, and wilwa+Shasta who are a mystery).

Quote:
This looks - a bit panicky? Or not panicky, but he does seem to overreact a little. Possibly just innocent Legate phrasing oddly, but I also see a possibility of wolf-Legate getting worried that his harmless suspicion would lead to actual consequences.
Normálný, I'd say. I don't see overreaction there at all (other than the wide-eyedly enthusiastic "holy crap what is that" kind that is so very typical to our dear old Legate) - you would be surprised to see you crossed with somebody who said the same thing.

You, on the other hand, post an entire paragraph about it. I agree the Mac-McC-Inzil-Legate camp is the main thing we have going on so far and thus merits talking as long as we have nothing else, but I think Algae's treatment of it is more off than the thing itself. And here I thought I had reached such a nice zen state regarding her when I skimmed her posts but mamma mia! here we go again! I do fully acknowledge that there's nothing out of ordinary in this suspicion and it probably has more to do with our ways of thinking than our roles, but Algae looks too trigger-happy about Legate to me.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:09 AM   #60
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
sally's reasoning for her vote seems innocentish to me.
Reasoning yes (even if I don't agree - Inzil can be a trolling loudmouth whatever his role), phrasing no. I feel an innocent would be more concerned about using words such as 'ordo' because for all they know, he might be a gifted and they most certainly wouldn't want to draw the wolves' attention to that.

I don't want to vote for Inzil or Legate today. Might cast a whatever sort of vote for Mac or Shasta or another submarine should they start getting votes. Or might vote for Algae or sally, which would be a bit pathetic because they're my Everyday Top Suspects(tm) but the best bet I have right now.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:17 AM   #61
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

• Inzil – Mac
  • Mac – Shasta
  • Sally – Inzil
  • Rikae – Inzil (2)
  • Cab – Legate
I will amend this - it's most likely just Legate, Algae and me voting because Nerwen+Day1≠true love and wilwa and Shasta haven't showed up anyway.

What should we do, kiddos?
Old 10-11-2014, 05:20 AM   #62
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Normálný, I'd say. I don't see overreaction there at all (other than the wide-eyedly enthusiastic "holy crap what is that" kind that is so very typical to our dear old Legate) - you would be surprised to see you crossed with somebody who said the same thing.
I see what you mean. But I also think the way he phrased his surprise (notwithstanding joking, to name the same two people is somewhat... unsettling) seemed like he was more disturbed than surprised. Like I said, I might be reading things into an innocent Legate phrasing things oddly, but it's the best lead I have at the moment.

That said -

++ Legate

EDIT: x-ed with Kiddo-Agan
Old 10-11-2014, 05:21 AM   #63
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aw that sucks.

++Legate

Because I like Inzil better.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:22 AM   #64
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aaaa crap I'm so stupid.

Legate and I could have negotiated a Mac/Shasta lynch.

Can I retract?
Old 10-11-2014, 05:24 AM   #65
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Why Mac?
Old 10-11-2014, 05:25 AM   #66
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

All I thought was, Okay now Legate will vote for Inzil to save himself, I want to play with Inzil! I completely forgot what I just said about the remaining voters.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:26 AM   #67
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
I see what you mean. But I also think the way he phrased his surprise (notwithstanding joking, to name the same two people is somewhat... unsettling) seemed like he was more disturbed than surprised. Like I said, I might be reading things into an innocent Legate phrasing things oddly, but it's the best lead I have at the moment.

That said -

++ Legate

EDIT: x-ed with Kiddo-Agan
Very interesting, LG. I'm really wondering about your reasoning there, because didn't you effectively disqualify that being disturbing yourself? As in, okay, let's say that what I said is odd, but what does it effectively mean? What would I accomplish by saying it if I were a baddie? More so if it seemed like I was disturbed? In your train of thoughts, the only thing that could point it to would be that one of the guys in question (or both) would be fellow Wolves and I am panicking - so why would I bring more attention to it all? Very, very odd reasoning you have, indeed.

Anyway, not much time left... voting soon...
Old 10-11-2014, 05:26 AM   #68
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Why Mac?
Why not? Why Shasta? Why not? I don't have an opinion about them so might as well take my chances!
Old 10-11-2014, 05:26 AM   #69
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Legate I want you to be a wolf now.

So sorry, either way.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:27 AM   #70
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

And what the??? And can I even save myself anymore???

Well, of course I have to

++Zil

But seriously?????
Old 10-11-2014, 05:28 AM   #71
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I said I was stupid and sorry!

I am also laughing very much right not because this will look hilarious to people reading it later.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:28 AM   #72
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

No, of course I can't save myself anymore. You are so stupid, people, I can't believe it. As if in the last, what, out of last I'm guessing seven games I got in more than half lynched on Day 1. But no, here we go again.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:29 AM   #73
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I said I was stupid and sorry!

I am also laughing very much right not because this will look hilarious to people reading it later.
I can assure you, it WON'T look hilarious to the village.

First person to get the votes is lynched, ergo me.

For that matter, I believe Agan innocent and I don't know about Greenie now. (50/50 I'd say. And it isn't just because of the vote.)
Old 10-11-2014, 05:29 AM   #74
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

If it's any comfort, I think you're innocent.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:30 AM   #75
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:

If it's any comfort, I think you're innocent.
Thanks. You should have realised that before voting. Seriously folks.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:31 AM   #76
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Be glad I am not the Seer.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:31 AM   #77
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Thanks. You should have realised that before voting. Seriously folks.
I did! I said I didn't want to lynch you! But I also didn't want to lynch Inzil!
Old 10-11-2014, 05:32 AM   #78
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
I did! I said I didn't want to lynch you! But I also didn't want to lynch Inzil!
We could have talked about lynching somebody else. Honestly...
Old 10-11-2014, 05:32 AM   #79
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
For a long time no one really said anything. There was some banter, some sorrow, but mostly just quiet. People eyed each other suspiciously and cleared their throats. The shadows moved across the door and before they knew half the day had gone by without any real suspects.

Finally Inzil shouted,” Mac! It was Mac! I mean look at him! All, man-shaped and what not. How easy would it be for him to be wolf-shaped?”

“This guy’s crazy. It was Shasta!” Mac pointed at Shasta, a crazy look in his eyes.

“My darling, Kit!” Sally wailed, covering her face. “Inzil did her in! Kill Zil!”

Rikae took up the cry. “Kill Zil!”

“Legate,” McCaber said softly. “It’s clear as the Kit’s eye on the counter. It’s Legate.”

“Yes, Legate, of course,” Greenie took a step away from him. “I shared a drinking glass with you once. Suppose I’ve caught his wolfiness?” she asked, horror etched on her face.

“Zil or Legate?” Agan scratched her head. “Zil or Agan? Mmmm, well I like Zil. So, Legate must be guilty because I only like nice, non murderous people. And don’t worry, Greenie, you can’t catch wolfiness from a drinking cup. Er, at least I don’t think you can.”

Legate’s mouth dropped open in horror. “Me?” From the neck up he turned a bright red. He flapped his arms like a giant bird. “How can you all be so stupid?! Me! Do you realize how sorry you’re all going to be! Fools! Idiots! Knaves!”

“That’s enough out of you,” Mac said.

McCaber and Greenie advanced on Legate. He dodged them, running out the doorless frame into the streets of Sleepy Hollow. The rest of the village followed in hot pursuit.

He was almost to his home. He knew if he could get inside he could lock the doors and protect himself. He only had to make it a few more feet. Poor Legate tripped over a stone in the ground, tumbling face first into the dirt. In a moment they were on him.

Zil grabbed the stone that had proved Legate’s undoing, with all his might he brought it down on Legate’s head. Blood, brains, hair, and bits of bone stuck to the stone and covered the dirt road that led to Legate’s front door. Nothing happened. The was setting, he should have been transforming into his wolf form.

The village waited as twilight moved in. Still nothing happened. Legate’s body just remained human and dead in the road.

“Maybe he was a secret cobbler?” Agan suggested.

Nerwen stepped into his house to look around. She found a bow and quiver near the door. “Oh dear,” she muttered, grabbing it to take outside.

For so long Legate had stood watch over the village. Turning back bandits Sleepy Hollow didn’t even know existed. Their Ranger, their last line of protection, was gone and he was only three days from retirement too.

The Living
Inziladun
satansaloser2005
McCaber
Rikae
Nerwen
Aganzir
wilwarin538
Shastanis Althreduin
A Little Green
Macalaure

The Dead
Kitanna – ripped apart Night 1 - Moddess
Legate of Amon Lanc - Brained on Day 1 - Ranger

Night 2 has begun

Last edited by Kitanna; 10-11-2014 at 08:06 AM.
Kitanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 05:33 AM   #80
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Whatever, I guess we have DL on our necks.

FOR FUTURE, TRY TO DO BETTER, VILLAGE. AND WHOEVER OF YOU READ THIS DON'T FREAKING LYNCH ME ON DAY 1 EVER AGAIN.