The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Brinn for Sally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn 2½ hours before her votepost
I'll lurk around for another hour or so and see if I can get any sort of hunches that could lead to a vote aside from randomness
Interestingly not contributing anything meanwhile...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn voting Sally
Everyone else shall be victim to my randomness. Crap, I really hate doing this but I suppose it's better than no vote at all. Either way someone's gonna hate me for it.

Meh, she won't mind too much (err...or at least I hope not).
Not good. Not good at all.

Shasta for Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta's second post
Have we got a bilge rat of a Nogrod picking fights and causing dissension? I'll have you keelhauled, just you wait, if you keep this up.
In his third (and last) post he voted me with no comments whatsoever considering his vote.

Three posts all of them basiclly oneliners. First a rant, second the one I quoted above and the last saying too much rum and going to be more active toMorrow. Anyone thinking that's an effort worth survival? I'm not.

Nilp for Nilp
The famous self-vote. Could be anything. Annoys me a lot - like it always does.

Rune for Izzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune choosing from a list of six
Of these Isabel seems to be the most careful. . .could be a sign of an evil doer trying not to expose her self. (Or it could just be a day 1 post)

So basicly this vote is 98% random.
Why did you need to add that last one about 98% random? That is suspicious indeed.

Wilwa for Eomer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
So I have to vote now. I won't vote for anyone who hasn't posted, anyone who is new, anyone who has only posted little ones like myself (don't want to be hypocritical), or anyone who has already gotten a vote (don't want to start a chain or anything) . So I believe that leaves (and doing this off by memory to save the little time I have): Legate, Rune and Eomer. Rune, I have to admit that I love him, haven't played with him in a very long time, so I don't want to vote for him. So between Eomer and Legate, I shall toss a coin. Heads Legate, Tails Eomer.
Sorry! Process of elimination really and then some randomness
Interesting covering up of the motives here. A bit to careful to my taste.

Sally for Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I just can't help thinking there are darker motives at work with Cap'n Nog.
Like? Where did you get that idea? No outspoken reason whatsoever but I already had one vote and the wolves would urely like to see me off... Right? I really dislike her vote. But as there is no reason given it's hard to point out the fault other than a possible malicious intent.

Lhuna for Legate
She has been consistently after Legate the whole Day. I wouldn't want to lose Legate on Day1 without a good reason but she seems persistent. It might be a wolf playing it consistently & intelligently - but if she is she deserves to play more than those innocents who do nothing. So I'm not going to vote for Lhuna toDay.

EDit: X'd with a few...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote