The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #1601
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
But Finduilas ..you should never give away a lady's age ..even if it is your sister.... believe me you may reap the benefits in years to come especially if you are known to be the younger sister...
Well, for here, I have my age in my bio, so that wouldn't be any good. And looks wise, I have lately got to know some people, and they for a while thought I was 13 or 14. Oh well, I don't think I act that young...
Old 01-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #1602
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I don't act like a blond, do I? Not blond and not 5'11", although I am the tallest girl in the family.

The Great Elven Warrior is most decidedly (in my mind) a freckle faced girl who is around 14 years of age, has a bobbed hair cut with hair somewhere between brown and blond...sometimes described as 'dirty-dishwater' (I didn't give it that name, so don't blame me for its bluntness).

I know that that's an incorrect picture, for you described yourself rather indepthly above, but I can't help it.
Well, I do have freckles! Dark brown hair. I thought that Folwren would have brown hair and would be kind of short...
Old 01-29-2008, 02:06 AM   #1603
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
Question

Yes Folwren! You sure got the freckles right!

I have never formed pictures of any of you in my mind, and I never thought I should until I read this thread.

To be honest I thought of you as looking like you avatar, I know it's crazy, but it is true! *shamed*

Oh! Except Folwren, you look like Sam. And TheGreatElvenWarrior of course, I know what you look like....
I am interested to know how others picture me though, but I have not been on the Downs very long so maybe nobody knows....
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:30 AM   #1604
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Well, Laurinquë, I can't help picturing you looking like your avatar, somewhat younger though and with pretty, sandy-blond curls.

And Gwathagor, I'm quite stunned. I was so certain that you had curly golden-brown hair and green eyes (that might have to do with your avvie though, as well as the fact that I always imagine you wearing clothes of that specific (quite pretty) shade of green) and were sort of willowy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGEW
I thought that Folwren would have brown hair and would be kind of short...
No way! If she ain't tall I'll eat my hat. I don't know why, but she has a sort of tall-ish air to her.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #1605
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
In spite of the secret date of birth, I picture Bêthberry between 25 and 30, with beautiful glossy brown hair, slightly short and very pretty.
*blushes* Why, thank you! Growing up in the shadow of my beautiful mother was hard, so it's nice to be perceived as having some of my own attractiveness. (I think though I will start a list of how others perceive me, as I seem to remember Esty thinking I was Madonna-like--although which re-invention of Madonna I can't quite recall!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor
*chuckles wryly to self*

No more Gwathy. Splendid.
Does this mean we can expect more swagger from 'Thagor?

I wish I could return the favour of Rikae and others and post my impressions of Downers, but I don't create mental images of what you all look like. Instead, I think about your voices and imagine what you all sound like when you speak.
And, no, I don't imagine any of you sounding like The Good Professor's idea of "Cellar Door."
Old 01-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #1606
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior
I thought that Folwren would have brown hair and would be kind of short...
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
No way! If she ain't tall I'll eat my hat. I don't know why, but she has a sort of tall-ish air to her.
Ah, Li'l Green, don't eat your hat! I'm not specatcularly tall, nor particularly short. Maybe a might taller than average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinquë
Oh! Except Folwren, you look like Sam.
Charmed. Actually, I take that rather as a compliment - it must mean that somehow, somewhere on this vast Downs, I have behaved somewhat like Sam. Sam's my absolutely favoritest character, though I dont' think you knew that. *scratches head confusedly*
Could you tell me how you came to that conclusion? And what do you mean, "looks like Sam" precisely - can you say?

Quote:
I am interested to know how others picture me though, but I have not been on the Downs very long so maybe nobody knows....
I don't know yet. So sorry. Later I may voice an opinion.

Bethberry, dear lady, I have the highest respect for you. I picture you as tall, slender, older-ish (that is, 40's), but very pretty and very young looking. You have long, straight dark brown hair. Your skin is a perfect complexion, pale and smooth and without blemish, your eyes are deep brown. You often smile and frequently laugh, and are almost always in a good mood.
You're also always wearing a long skirted dress of dark blue.

I first got this impression when I joined Rohan on the RPing forums.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #1607
Gothbogg the Ripper
Wight

Gothbogg the Ripper has just left Hobbiton.
Boromir88 looks like an academic sort. A pair of glasses similar to those of John Lennon. A tweed jacket with patches on the elbows and a book eternally stuck under one arm.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:11 PM   #1608
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
From a post by Gwathagor:

God bless the radio adaptation!

Now I absolutely cannot shake off an image of Gwathagor as Tiny Tim.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:50 PM   #1609
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
I have no luck.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #1610
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
No! No, I have noticed that! And it is soooo amusing. I laughed particularly hard when I read on the Barrow Downs Photo Page thread that Kath thought you were a girl all this time!
Old 01-29-2008, 06:17 PM   #1611
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
And she's very very sorry!
Old 01-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #1612
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Old 01-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #1613
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

*Folwren continues to laugh out loud*
Old 01-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #1614
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I have no luck.
It's good for you.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:00 PM   #1615
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
*chuckles wryly to self*

No more Gwathy. Splendid.

I know it is a bad assumption, but ever since you revealed your Pogue-appreciation, I had a strong picture of you as of the male gender. I know, it is bad to assume that, but most people I meet who actually know who they are, well, are male.
Which is sad too, because Kristy MacColl was with them for awhile, and she was (and is) amazing! I would have figured more women would be aware of The Pogues just because of her for starters, but I guess it is mostly of where I live that no one has a clue who they are. *sigh*

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #1616
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
I would have figured more women would be aware of The Pogues just because of her for starters, but I guess it is mostly of where I live that no one has a clue who they are. *sigh*
I know the Pogues... but only by way of a male punk friend... so I don't know if that counts much.

The Ka: gratuitously long black hair, skin that ranges, depending on nothing in particular, in tone from albino to a burnished copper. Heavily lined eyes. Always very heavily lined eyes.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:11 AM   #1617
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
(Charmed. Actually, I take that rather as a compliment - it must mean that somehow, somewhere on this vast Downs, I have behaved somewhat like Sam. Sam's my absolutely favoritest character, though I dont' think you knew that. *scratches head confusedly*
Could you tell me how you came to that conclusion? And what do you mean, "looks like Sam" precisely - can you say?)
-Folwren

It WAS a compliment! I love Sam! It was one of the highest compliments anyone can receive! But I am sorry if I offended. And how I came to that conclusion, well, when TheGreatElvenWarrior had her avatar as Sam with his frying pans I kept mistaking it for yours and vice versa. They did look rather alike at first glance and I guess after that the image of you as Sam kind of stuck. Rather sad perhaps.

Oh, and A Little Green, how did you know I have sandy-blond curls? That is amazing. How long are they?
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:12 AM   #1618
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

I would have never thought of Gwathy like that! He looks like he should be in some movie, because he has the looks to be a movie star... well, that's just crazy, of course I know someone who's better looking!(That's male)

And wait, Lauri who are you getting me confused with?
Old 01-30-2008, 04:56 AM   #1619
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinquë
Oh, and A Little Green, how did you know I have sandy-blond curls? That is amazing. How long are they?
I don't know where did that assumption come from. You just seem like a person with sandy-blond curls

I've figured out that picturing people to look like their avatars can be dangerous. No problem with doing that to people like Folwren or Groin (the dwarf thingy though, not the John Wayne (yet...) ), but when you start picturing Menel like his avatar something must be awry...
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:41 AM   #1620
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I know The Pogues Ka, though I must admit I only really know one song by them as a group, but the lead singer has been on Jools Holland on occasion so I've seen him more often.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:09 AM   #1621
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
And wait, Lauri who are you getting me confused with?
With me, so you shoudl have no fear. I'm sure many people wish they were confused for me.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:22 AM   #1622
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
I know it is a bad assumption, but ever since you revealed your Pogue-appreciation, I had a strong picture of you as of the male gender. I know, it is bad to assume that, but most people I meet who actually know who they are, well, are male.
Which is sad too, because Kristy MacColl was with them for awhile, and she was (and is) amazing! I would have figured more women would be aware of The Pogues just because of her for starters, but I guess it is mostly of where I live that no one has a clue who they are. *sigh*

~ Ka
Don't forget Cait O'Riordan!
Old 01-30-2008, 10:00 AM   #1623
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Quote:
With me, so you shoudl have no fear. I'm sure many people wish they were confused for me.
Well, it's surprising that Lauri would get me confused with anyone one the Downs. But, you seem like a nice person, so I'd rather get confused with you that someone else...
Old 01-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #1624
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Not me.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:15 PM   #1625
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Quote:
Bethberry, dear lady, I have the highest respect for you. I picture you as tall, slender, older-ish (that is, 40's), but very pretty and very young looking. You have long, straight dark brown hair. Your skin is a perfect complexion, pale and smooth and without blemish, your eyes are deep brown. You often smile and frequently laugh, and are almost always in a good mood.
You're also always wearing a long skirted dress of dark blue.

I first got this impression when I joined Rohan on the RPing forums.
Ah, yes. I wondered sometimes if the Innkeeper should have been cranky and snarly, but once in a character, one is stuck. Still, I"m happy to hear that character came through to you. Of course, given the shenanigans going on now in Rohan, I gather the old inn is completely destroyed. Like much of Middle-earth, change works its way . . . Has your character aged at all?
Old 01-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #1626
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Ahem. I've known, loved and danced drunk to the Pogues since some of you were probably still in nappies. I've seen them live, too - although I admit I was the only person in the building, other than Caitlin O'Riordan, wearing a skirt. (Not that I was the only girl - rock gig-chicks tend to do jeans, you see)
Old 01-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #1627
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Someone's peeking around the corner...

There is an awful lot of gratuitous chatting going on here - please stick to the topic, folks! Personal conversations can take place in PMs or chat rooms.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #1628
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
The Ka: gratuitously long black hair, skin that ranges, depending on nothing in particular, in tone from albino to a burnished copper. Heavily lined eyes. Always very heavily lined eyes.
Awh, you are flattering me, you know that?

I was *supposed* to have black hair like my great-grandmother, but instead I ended up with her daughter's weird mahogany/brown-black as the years have gone by. Strange world it is, or not very.
You're right about the skin, dead on in fact. I change like a lizard, and peel like one too. Though I rarely burn, just tan or further my chances of skin cancer. Whatever comes first.

Heavy lined? Hmm, sometimes, when I feel like it. Usually I just use whatever makes them look bigger, since they're small and almond shapped.

Hmm, as for Fea... Well, this is how I see you, another type of portrait of sorts:

Has deep eyes, but not too dark. Ones that show a person that is well grounded, but not a novice to the imagination and thinking outside the sphere of things. Oval-like face, with a witty but sensible smile that tells there's new thoughts and plans afoot. Overall appearance gives a deeper meaning to the term, 'still waters run deep'. That's the term that pops into my head when I think of Fea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
Don't forget Cait O'Riordan!
*smacks forehead* "May the Almighties Shane, Cait, and Kristy throw rum in my face to put out my eyes for that."

~ The Parting Glass Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:53 PM   #1629
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
a witty but sensible smile that tells there's new thoughts and plans afoot.
I had brunch this past weekend with a fantastically wry artist clad in purple, lime green, and orange plaid, a grandpa-cardigan, a winter hat, and a pair of duct-tape repaired gold sunglasses about the size of my head. And black Chuck Taylors. He asked if I used to wear braces. The other folks present were confused. The question had seemed to come from nowhere. Thing was, he'd noticed within moments of meeting me that I tend to cover my mouth unobtrusively when I smile. Nobody ever sees that. And then he gave me a magazine cut out of Keith Richards and Mick Jagger. It was a great meal.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:01 PM   #1630
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
And I have problems not to think Nerwen as Cate Blanchett... But in my image she has dark brown hair and wears often a ponytail or a bun. She's quite tall and thin and has slender hands and wrists.
Believe it or not, Aganzir I actually do look like that, except I have short hair.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:17 AM   #1631
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Believe it or not, Aganzir I actually do look like that, except I have short hair.
Odd, You know, this might have something to do with the Agan's game, but aside from imagining you look like Cate Blanchett, I imagine that you have a big mouth with big white teeth. I mean, the sort of big mouth that does not normally look very big but when you grin or laugh (or eat ) or sing or something it suddenly looks huge.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:11 AM   #1632
Gothbogg the Ripper
Wight

Gothbogg the Ripper has just left Hobbiton.
The Barrow Wight. A waiter with his thumb forever in the soup.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:46 AM   #1633
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Odd, You know, this might have something to do with the Agan's game, but aside from imagining you look like Cate Blanchett, I imagine that you have a big mouth with big white teeth. I mean, the sort of big mouth that does not normally look very big but when you grin or laugh (or eat ) or sing or something it suddenly looks huge.
Well, actually, I do have rather big white teeth...

Just to clarify that last post: I don't mean I look like Cate Blanchett, I mean I'm tall and skinny and have very thin hands and wrists.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:55 AM   #1634
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

Legate of Amon Lanc's real name is Aburame Shino.

So, he has small dark glasses, spiky black hair, oversized clothes with tall collars, bugs, the works.

And if I am wrong I shall eat one of my pancreases.

Pancreii.

What?

Plural of pancreas is pancreii.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:49 AM   #1635
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Here's a knife and fork, then. Legate's picture is on the photo page.

Oh... and I'm afraid you only have one pancreas. You're in trouble.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:56 AM   #1636
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Poor Nilp. Eiii.

And no, I won't ever dress like that!!! (Thinking of it, it will look very, very odd.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:19 AM   #1637
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Eiii.
Eek, he's talking Finnish! *imagines Legate and Nilp talking in Finnish together and freaks out* (Yes, my mind is a little restless today... )

Anyway, to stay a little on-topic, I just realised that I imagine Shasta to have that spiky black hair Nilp attributes to Legate and I also imagine him to always wear black clothes unless he's wearing dark baggy jeans.

Izzie is a pirate. She has tanned skin and long curly dark brown hair, warm brown eyes and a flirty smile. She's quite tall and her favourite passtime is just laying on the sofa (possibly eating something). Oh, and the sofa is a red one.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:41 PM   #1638
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eonwe, I picture him as below average height for his age, and rather plump. He always is smiling, looks for mischief, and loves to crack jokes. He has brown hair and freckles on his face.

Sorry if my description doesn't match you, Eonwe.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #1639
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Eonwe, I picture him as below average height for his age, and rather plump. He always is smiling, looks for mischief, and loves to crack jokes. He has brown hair and freckles on his face.

Sorry if my description doesn't match you, Eonwe.
That kind of seems like what I always thought of him... with glasses!

Newsflash: Reading over this thread I just noticed something I didn't notice before, Gwathy looks like Leonardo DiCaprio... That was a bit late in the OMG stage,but I couldn't help myself...

Last edited by TheGreatElvenWarrior; 06-13-2008 at 01:02 PM.
TheGreatElvenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #1640
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Eonwe, I picture him as below average height for his age, and rather plump. He always is smiling, looks for mischief, and loves to crack jokes. He has brown hair and freckles on his face.Eonwe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
That kind of seems like what I always thought of him... with glasses!
Sorry to disappoint you people- No glasses, tall (ish), and no freckles (with my colour skin you wouldn't notice them very muvh anyway).

Very amusing thoughts, though.