The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-25-2004, 01:27 PM   #41
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Arwen is a little annoying at times, and has different sized nostrils! (please tell me someone else noticed that!).
The character I would like to be is not important, I'd just like to be a hobbit because they can eat so much all the time! 7, 8, 9 meals a day - wonderful!
Old 05-26-2004, 02:13 PM   #42
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Quote:
i would say that Eric Bana might be a good choice for Imrahil...
That is the best choice I have seen in a long time! I think he would actually come close to fitting my imagined image of him.

I think I'd rather like to be Imrahil now...
Old 05-26-2004, 03:26 PM   #43
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
thanks....i think
Old 05-26-2004, 07:51 PM   #44
haltred
Pile O'Bones

haltred has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I would like to be an elf helping to save middle earth and then sailing to the west.
Old 05-26-2004, 08:49 PM   #45
Elianna
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elianna has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

haltred: oh yeah, that one....
Elianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 02:08 AM   #46
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

Well I would have played Treebeard He is one of my favortie charactors and I have a voice that could become his i would like to play sam but for all the book fans i would ruin it i dont look the part of sam
Old 07-26-2004, 08:25 AM   #47
ninlaith
Wight

ninlaith has just left Hobbiton.
If I could play or lend my voice for one of the characters it would have to be Galadriel hands down. I don't know if I necessarily have the look or the voice for her but i would love to play that part. The lines she has gives an actor the chance to deliver those lines with their soul and just makes for a great character. Her the mystery of her character would make it all the more enjoyable.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:14 AM   #48
Lady Gamgee
Animated Skeleton

Lady Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I would've liked to have been Arwen or Rosie. Arwen because, well, she loves & marries the king. And Rosie because of Sam. Sam is the sweetest & most humble character ... it would've been an honor to marry him
Old 07-27-2004, 09:22 AM   #49
Elianna
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elianna has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I realize now, that playing Théoden would be fun. Have you ever realized how many really cool lines he has? "The young perish and the old lenger, that I should live to see the last days of my house...No parent should have to bury their child." "Let this be the hour that we draw swords together. Now for wrath! Now for ruin! And the red dawn!" "I would have you smile again, not grieve for those whose time has come. You shall live to see these days renewed. No more despair." "Go now! And fear no darkness!" "A sword day! A red day! And the Sun raises!" "My body is broken, you have to let me go. I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company, I shall not now be ashamed." And, as someone said before: who doesn't like a cool death scene?
Elianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 07:20 PM   #50
shia'tan

The Eye

I would love to have played either Prince Imrahil or Glorfindel. They would not really have looked like elves, dark curly hair, heavy across the shoulders....more like a tall hobbit than an elf lord or one with elven blood.

The Witch King would have been fantastic, the long cloak, heavy gauntlets....Mr Evil himself. Bill Ferney would also be my style, but again he did not put in much of an appearance save possibly being a 'random character in the background in bree'.