Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2003, 03:51 PM   #161
Jack
Haunting Spirit

Jack has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Sooooo.... I am back now...
Did you kill my character yet?
My dad got the computer fixed (trouble with 0.9 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])
Anyone want to update me so I don’t have to read it? (I am really lazy!)
jk

I'll be around...
Pm me if you don't think I should pick up my characture
It will take me awhile to read this all tho...

Jack
Old 11-26-2003, 07:47 AM   #162
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Tolkien

Great to see you back Jack! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We haven't killed off your character, so if you want too, you can still play him.

Check your PMs. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Once agaian, Welcome Back! :P
Old 11-26-2003, 10:09 AM   #163
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

New characters!

Quote:
Tanroth passed each one of them, slipping a note in their hands. “The meeting is over,” he called. Tanroth turned on his heel walking swiftly towards the door.

”Wait!” The call of a male Elf rang through the hall and Tanroth turned around. “My place is here, and therefore, I will not leave,” spoke one of the oldest who went by the name of Siralil. He offered to give up his place and Tanroth took the little piece of paper from the Elf. Siralil pressed through the crowd and went out the door.

“Arilewen, the place is then yours. I know you are older then the others left. Do you want it?” he asked. From back in the room, they heard a cry. She was crying while receiving the note, an obvious sign that this was something she wanted. Tanroth looked over the Elves now. From one female and six men, the group had gone to two females and five men.

Here are the character profiles:
Father:
Name: Siralil

Appearance:Sirlail has blonde hair, and grey eyes. His shoulders are wide and he has strong body. He is quite tall and his skin is fair.

Weapons: Sirlil feels most comfortable with his sword that he got from his older brother. It is always with him, and he is a good warrior, when he needs too. He can also handle bows well, and the arrow usually hits the target.

Personality/Weaknesses/strengths: Siralil has a great temper. But he doesn't "use" it when it's not necessary. Siralil is an elf that has much respect from other elves, but sometimes Sirialil can be a bit unpredictable. He can surprise you when you least expect it. (This is often negative, at least when it comes to Siralil). Some would even say that he is untrustworthy, and un-loyal.

Son:
Name: Sitinion

Age: About 1000 years younger than his father. (This means, he has no right to sail with the ship to Valinor.)

Weapons: As his father, Sitionion is attached to his sword. But he can use bows as well.

Appearance: Sitinion reminds very much about his father, when it comes to looks. He has blonde hair, fair skin, grey eyes, and he is very tall.

Personality/Weaknesses/Strengths: Sitionion is very different from his father when it come to personality. Sitinion is quiet naive, but he is very kind hearted. He is also "blind" when it comes to his father’s actions and hidden intentions; everyone can see it, but not Sitinion.

~*~

Me and Nova will play the two characters. As you probably see, it is the two of them that have taken the horses... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The group won't know this before...we tell you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Oro
Old 11-26-2003, 12:28 PM   #164
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

I'll get my SAVE for Erkaliel filled in later today.

It's Thanksgiving Holiday here - I'm in the midst of finishing housecleaning, buying the groceries and starting the cooking for family and guests.

Won't be on much until late Saturday or Sunday.

Save Erkaliel a spot if she needs one, and I'll fill it in.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio ~*~
Old 11-26-2003, 04:02 PM   #165
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

Quote:
Save Erkaliel a spot if she needs one, and I'll fill it in.
Of course we will.

And have a nice Thanks Giving Pio! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 08:16 AM   #166
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Tolkien

Would anyone care to write a "wrap-up" scene at the Inn?

There is also one 'save' at the Inn, but it seems that no one wanted it. Am I correct? You can still fill it if you want to....

And, if no one do the "wrap-up" scene before tomorrow afternoon/evening, I'll do it....
Old 11-27-2003, 09:07 PM   #167
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Silmaril

I put us on our horses and heading out of Tharbad now - bound for Michel Delving.

[ 5:41 PM November 29, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 11-28-2003, 02:35 PM   #168
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

Great Pio! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've posted a post for Siralil's son. Nova said she would post one post for Siralil later. After that we'll bring the company forwards.

Ellenar- Good post, but you'll have to remove your signature. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 03:29 PM   #169
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

I have set up a save. The posts (yes, two: one for Tanroth and one for Siralil) will be filled soon..

Yes, great posts!!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Pio!

Jack, are you interested in filling the save?

Nova [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

EDIT: I just made Oro fill it. But Jack you can still write a post there. It's the post posted November 24, 2003 02:27 PM. Let me know if you are interested!

[ 4:31 PM November 28, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 11-30-2003, 11:27 AM   #170
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I have finished my post..

Jack, Elentari, Tinuviel, Elfwine and Nilpaurion: Do you wish to post before I'll take us further on?

I'll give you a few days.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nova [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 11:56 AM   #171
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Quote:
Ellenar- Good post, but you'll have to remove your signature.
How embarrassing! I never seem to be able to remember to do that! *blushes* I am very sorry, and will write a note on my hand to remind myself to do that next time. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 04:05 PM   #172
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

ElentariGreenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've posted Nova. Sorry about my lack of posts... I've had loadsa coursework to do, and revision for mocks I've got this week. 4 more exams to go! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 09:50 AM   #173
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Oh, I hate to do this to you, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to back out of this one. What with work and school, I'm barely keeping up with my other two RPGs and the Green Dragon. I had to drop something, and this one has less of me put into it than the others. I'm really, really sorry about this, and I shall never take on so much at one time again. Never, never, never.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:13 AM   #174
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I've filled my save. I am really sorry for being late. I appologize!

Quote:
I've posted Nova. Sorry about my lack of posts... I've had loadsa coursework to do, and revision for mocks I've got this week. 4 more exams to go!
Don't be sorry. I have been busy with school, exams and other stuff as well.

But I am glad you found time to post! Great!

Quote:
Oh, I hate to do this to you, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to back out of this one. What with work and school, I'm barely keeping up with my other two RPGs and the Green Dragon. I had to drop something, and this one has less of me put into it than the others. I'm really, really sorry about this, and I shall never take on so much at one time again. Never, never, never.
Hm.. Arilewen has to stay, so I guess we won't kill her off. We'll drag her along!

Too bad you cannot follow us to the end. However, we appreciate your participation!

Pio- May I ask that you make a tiny edit in your post?

In the first paragraph, I understood it like this; that you reveal that the two riders are Elves. Would you mind changing that?

We don't want the company to know that the riders are elves just yet.

The next posts: Your character's reaction towards the horsprints. The discussion, whether to leave now or wait until next morning. Ideas of your own, are of course cool as well! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, thanks!

Nova [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 11:20 AM December 08, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 12-14-2003, 12:22 PM   #175
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Okay..

I am really sorry for not postinf in a while. The last two days I have had problems connecting to the Internet. But I know that is no excuse... I am very sorry.

Back to business:
We have about one week left of this RPG (Real life). So, in the post I just posted I have taking us to Michel Delving.

For more info: Annals of Arda/Michel Delving and Encyclopedia

The nexts posts: Take the company to an Inn, or camp in the outskirts of Michel Delving!

Hope this helps.

I've also put up a save. If anyone is interested, PM me or post your post here. I'll paste it up for you. (Look at the post above (This thread) for further info about what you can post about)

That would be all for now.

Thanks,
Nova

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:15 PM December 14, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 12-15-2003, 03:27 AM   #176
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Erkaliel has found a place to camp - just outside of Michel Delving.

Anyone please feel free to describe it more in detail if you wish.
Old 12-16-2003, 12:13 PM   #177
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hey!

My save is filled. tanroth knows that the riders are two elves, and that ione of them is Siralil.

None of the company's members are to know.

But, I will use Arilewen (since Tinuviel is no longer with us). Arilewen have been eavesdropping and knows everything about the hafling and what he said. (See my last post, page 3.)

Everyone is welcome to post. If you want to have a post in between the posts, please contact that poster so she/he can put it up for you!

Thanks
Nova

PS! I will take us away from Michel Delving soon, if no one else does.

EDIT: The save I made on December 14 (2003 01:13 PM) is 'half-fileld' I have set in a post for Siralil and Sitinion. This doesn't mean any of you can't post. Just PM me with your post or post it here, if you want!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:21 PM December 16, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 12-16-2003, 01:28 PM   #178
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

Do you want me to write the post for Arilewen? If so, I'll do it as soon as possible. (I'm in a writing mood) ;D
Old 12-17-2003, 12:09 PM   #179
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

We won't do seperate posts for Arilewen. I have just involved her in one of my latest posts, where she reveals to Tanroth that she has been eveasdropping.

I've also made a saves. Anyone who is interested?

Nova

PS!!! Elwfine has computer and account problems. Be sure to bring her character, Solondil along!!

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:38 PM December 17, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 12-17-2003, 05:24 PM   #180
Wandering Ranger

Sting

Very much so. I've only got about four minutes left on the comp., so...well...save a save for me and I'll fill it in as soon as I can.

xx Elfwine

Old 12-18-2003, 01:44 PM   #181
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Tolkien

Quote:
Very much so. I've only got about four minutes left on the comp., so...well...save a save for me and I'll fill it in as soon as I can.
xx Elfwine
Of course! (Sorry about your problems btw.) Just write what you want, and we'll paste it for you.

Good to see you back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nova, could you paste this at the first save you've got in your last post? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks!

Sitinion and his father, Siralil.

Four days had gone by, and the two elves were still on their road to the Heavens. Sirilil thought about how many miles that still remained and he figured that if they were lucky, they could be at the Grey Havens this very evening. Sirlil smiled to himself, he was pleased. No one could now take his and his son's places in the ship. Not even if Tanroth and the Company were alive they wouldn't passably reach it.

"We'll probably reach the heavens tonight, son." Siralil said as they road. "What..?" Sitinion asked as he couldn't quite hear the words that had slipped his father's mouth.

"I said, if we're lucky we may reach the Heavens tonigh." Siralil said again and smiled even wider.

"Oh.." Sitinion mumbled. After the past few days this was all he had been thinking about; he had been thinking about how unfair it was for Tanroth and his Company when himself and his father took their places in the ship. He could see the disappointed face of Tanroth in his mind, and it seemed so real. The picture of Tanroth was tearing him apart from the inside. It was like two strong forces wanted a piece of him; he couldn't turn down his father, because he loved him. And Siralil had always wished them best form his son. At the same time he knew that they were doing something wrong, because Sitinion was certainly not old enough for the ship yet. Every single member of the Company was older than him, or he thought so. Even though he didn’t knew for certain, he knew that he didn't deserve nor had no right for a place in the ship.

If he did, then Tanroth and the Lady would have said so. Sitinion was starting to think that, maybe his father only wanted him with him because he was afraid to be alone. Siralil didn't exactly know what was waiting for him if he went to Valinor, and he could always "count" on his son. Or could he?

As the two elves rode the sun slowly went down and disappeared into the west. The wind blew as a swift leaf fall down from the tree in the autumn.

"I guess there are only a few miles left." Siralil said after a short break. They tried to hide all traces as they left the camp. "We should manage to reach The Heavens within the hour, if we ride with great speed." Siralil said. Sitinion nodded.

"Let’s ride then." Sirlil said impatiently when he saw that his son didn't show any sign of getting up on his horse ready to ride.

Okay people, we've only got 4 days left.

If someone would get us to the Heavens after the last 'save' for Sitinion and Siralil. Would someone do that within tomorrow?

If not, will you Nova do it? (If not, I'll do it) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:46 PM December 18, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]
Old 12-19-2003, 02:49 AM   #182
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

I'll get the company to the Grey Havens later today.

Shall I mention us seeing the 2 other elves - or would one of you want to handle that?

~*~ Pio [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 06:50 AM   #183
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
I'll get the company to the Grey Havens later today.
Great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
Shall I mention us seeing the 2 other elves - or would one of you want to handle that?
Both would work. However, I wish that most of our players write about their reaction towards the fact that there are already two elves there. Tanroth already knows this, so it wouldn't be too much for a surprise for him. But I can make a post also, when they have reached the Havens and the confusion!

Just a little note:
Oro has a save before yours, Pio. This will be about when Siralil and Sitinion arrive the Havens. They are one day too 'early' and make it for the Swan Inn to stay the night there. Tanroth & Co arrives one and a half days later (in the morning, game time) when the ship is about to leave. (Tanroth & Co will just have time to have a REAL argument with the two 'sinners' before the ship will leave.)

Everyone- If you are interested in Saves, just slip a note here!! Also, if you really want to have a last say before the game closes, it must be by Monday 22nd!

Thanks!

Nova

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:00 AM December 19, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 12-19-2003, 12:21 PM   #184
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Silmaril

Alrighty, then!

I'll get us to the Swan Inn - we'll be thirsty after riding. And won't we be surprised to see 2 Elves we thought were still in Lothlorien!

~*~ Pio
Old 12-19-2003, 02:24 PM   #185
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

The Eye

My post for the two elves, Siralil and Sitinion is filled. They are now going to bed as it's getting late.

Tanroth and Co, is as Nova said, coming to the Inn the next morning. Perhaps they could surprise Siralil and his son while eating breakfast? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's up to you Pio :P
Old 12-20-2003, 12:54 AM   #186
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Silmaril

The two Elves hqave been spotted by Erkaliel.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:00 AM   #187
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I've filled my save!

Everyone is welcome to have their character confront the two 'sinners', and have their own thoughts about what's happening next. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Nova [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 09:37 AM   #188
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

Nova please paste this post on the top of your last post. Not the 'save', the other one...you know what I mean, right? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

---

Siralil and Sitinion had had a good night sleep indeed, but they had no idea of what was waiting them down in the common room....

The two elves went down the stairways and found their way into the common room there they had been the day before. Gifor the elf that they had met was nowhere to be seen. Sitinion sighed as they seated to order breakfast. "What is it son?" Siralil asked him seeming annoyed over that his son sighed.

"Nothing father." Sitinion answered and sighed again. "It's just....we're leaving Middle-Earth today father, and I'm having second thoughts." Sitinion continued. He, himself was stunned that he had said such a thing to his own father. How could he? After all that Siralil had done for him? His father had been so kind that he had brought him to the Heavens and giving him a free ticket to Valinor, where he would live forever in peace.

"What?!?" Siralil exclaimed while rage was rushing over his face like thunder. "I d-didn't mean...." Sitinion mumbled while he looked at his father.

"I just feel bad for the Company and for Tanroth. What if they aren't dead?" Sitinion continued trying to defend himself and what he'd just said. He knew however that his father would never let him get out of this fully skinned. It was a terrible thing to say to his father, even though this was what Sitinion felt.

"They are dead!" Siralil said and raised his voice. "How come they're not here then?" When the ship is leaving this afternoon?" Siralil continued now almost whispering. "Don't feel bad for something you didn't do, son." Siralil said now, as he was trying to comfort his son. He bent over him clapping him on the shoulder. "It'll be alright son, when we get to the ship you'll see we've made the right choice...It'll be alright." Siralil continued.

But deep down Sitinion knew that it wouldn't, even though Tanroth and the Company never showed up.

-------

I'm now working on the two confrontation posts, the one for the two elves and the one for Firiel. Will be up later today or tomorrow..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Elentari- Nice post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2003, 10:53 AM   #189
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Orofaniel Would you care to paste this up in the available save you've got?

"He gave his seat away. And he cannot come here and claim it back, if not Arilewen is willing to give it back." Firiel said.

Tanroth followed the conversation carefully. Arilewen stood behind him, breathing heavily. Tanroth couldn’t understand how Sitinion had more right to go to Valinor than Arilewen. For Tanroth however, all hope was lost. He had a mission, to lead the elves safely to the Havens. Now, if someone was going home, and there was obviously someone who was, he would have to lead that person home, right? He shuddered by this thought, but tried to look at the positive side of it; there would be a ship after the War as well.

Arilewen looked as if she was in serious thought. It was after all her decision. Is she was to separate father and son, which Siralil was not hoping for, or go herself. It was obvious that most thought it was out of question that Sitinion would go with this ship. He was far younger than any of the members in the company. Tanroth looked at Arilewen, and said in a low voice:”You better decide quickly. The ship will leave soon.” By this, Siralil seemed to be very surprised. He hadn’t really imagined that any would separate his son and him. Now there was actually a chance for that, which would mean that Sitinion could die in the war while fighting.

**~**

The company made ready to leave the Inn. From the window of the Inn, they could glimpse the white swan ship and the white sails. Soon the Inn was over crowded by the elves that were apparently leaving as well. In the corner or Tanorth’s eye, he coulfd glance Siralil and Sitionion. They too, made their way to the Grey Havense, but not very sure in their case.

“Do you think she will let him follow his father?” Firiel asked, as they walked to the Havens. Tanroth hadn’t told Firiel about the Hafling yet, and he wondered if he ever would. It didn’t seem right yet, would it ever? Is anyone knew, maybe they would feel bad for him that he was the one who got this mission, since he was ‘doomed’ to go back, if anyone else did. Now even, the one who would be going back, wouldn’t do it out of own intention, but out of the fact that this person had no choice

“I met a Hafling,” Tanroth said suddenly, stopping.

Firil looked questioningly at him. Rostion came over, while the others walked straight ahead, following the crowd.

“A Hafling?” she said, wondering where all this was going. Tanroth took a deep breath, looked at Rostion then at Firiel and started telling, about the Hafling and the meeting at the outskirts of Michel Delving. “He told me two elves had passed through Michel Delving just a day earlier. One of them had introduced themselves as Siralil,” he said, finishing with another sentence that made no sense at all.

“I won’t be going with this ship. I must follow the last person home, to Lothlórien,” he said, with great difficulty. Firiel and Rostion had known this for a while. It had been obvious for quite some time now; from the moment they met Siralil and Sitinion at the Inn. No one had said anything about this matter, and Tanroth gussed it was out of pity.

Neither Firiel nor Rostion looked surprised, they only looked at him, saddened that this was the end; the end of their journey and something that was supposed to end so differently. However, Tanroth clapped Rostion and the back and whispered that they would meet again, “Some day,” he said. They started walking down to the Havens, where many elves already had made it to the ship and waited comfortably for it to sail west.

Everyone- You should make ready to write a last post! If you want to you a save, slip a note here at this thread!

My last post will be written tomorrow. Everyone should be placed in by then! Or, almost every post. Just have them up before 'deadline'!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Nova
Old 12-21-2003, 02:38 PM   #190
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

Quote:
Orofaniel Would you care to paste this up in the available save you've got?
Done!

And yes, please prepare your last posts people! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2003, 04:24 PM   #191
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

This game seems to be cursed with broken computers! Mine was not working for a few days, but it's fixed now. So sorry!

I have something to be added right after this bit:
Quote:
"I am going," he said, through clenched teeth. By this, Arilewen made her way through the crowd and left the Inn. Dunaire followed her, while the others tried to digest this heavy news.

"Wait!" Dunaire's call startled Arilewen, and she turned around. "Where are you going?"

"Siralil is older than I am, he has more right to sail on the ship. I will go back to Lothlorion." Arilewen had tears in her eyes, this decision had been hard to make.

"Nothing is sure yet. Wait awhile. We were not the only group to come to the havens. Maybe one of another group was lost along the way, though I hope it is not so. There may yet be a place for you."

"You're right. I will stay awhile." Arilewen turned and went back into the inn, with Dunaire following her.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 6:09 PM December 21, 2003: Message edited by: Elennar Starfire ]
Old 12-21-2003, 05:00 PM   #192
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Silmaril

Erkaliel has made her choice and is now on board the ship.

Fun game! Nice to play with you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~*~ Pio
Old 12-22-2003, 01:57 PM   #193
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I'm goning to do a post in which Imthôlion offers his place to Tanroth. Nova, just tell me if you want me to delete it. I'll be online for the next hour or so. If I'm not online and you want it changed, go ahead and get one of the mods to change it ^_-
Old 12-22-2003, 02:10 PM   #194
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Tolkien

Elentari- Me and Nova have plans! Do NOT sacrifice yourself! be selfish, be selfish!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] LOL...

Hope that's alright... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 02:12 PM   #195
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

WAIIIIIT! Do not delete it!! Just change the last paragraph!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 02:15 PM   #196
ElentariGreenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I left the end of my post open so Tanroth can turn down Imthôlion's offer, but Imthôlion made up his mind. Hope the post is okay though!

Imthôlion has made his choice and has headed back East.
Old 12-22-2003, 02:16 PM   #197
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

Pio- Could you paste this on the top of Elentari's post?

~*~

Firiel and the Company stood there together on the harbour. The ship was ready and its white sails were already blowing in the smooth wind. "This is it." Firiel said to the others. "This is we say good bye to Tanroth and the one who follows him back to Lorien." She continued. Her eyes went blank as they had done earlier that day, but this time it was because of the sadness she felt, not the anger. Rostion stood next to her and took her hand. There were now tears that streamed down from Firiels' pale face.

She took her hand and wiped them off, but they continued to come. "I'm sorry." Firiel said and laughed. "I'm just going to miss this earth....and….." We know Erkaliel said. "So will all of us." She continued.

"Let us not grieve." Tanroth said. "Because we reached our goal, we have succeeded.....We came here as a group of nine elves, but it seems that only seven of us are able to leave, and move on to the next step. I will, as I've said before go back to the Lady in Lorien. I will not decide who the second will be, that is not up to me. All of you have to make a choice, a hard choice indeed, on so little time, but we have no more. " Tanroth said while he had a serious look upon his face.

~*~

Elentari- It's okay that he offers his place, but he cannot go back!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:17 PM December 22, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]
Old 12-22-2003, 02:20 PM   #198
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Oro

Your post is placed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~*~ Pio
Old 12-22-2003, 02:22 PM   #199
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Ring

WAIT! We have to reorder some of the posts! I'm really soory about all of this....sorry pio! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Okay, mine and Elentari's posts should be placed over your last post Pio. The one with Erkaliel. They fit better in there, I think.

Could you do that?

Thanks!
Old 12-22-2003, 03:12 PM   #200
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

I have rearranged the posts and added some to mine - which I moved to the end of the other posts.

I also edited this part of your post, Oro:

Quote:
She took her hand and wiped them off, but they continued to come. "I'm sorry." Firiel said and laughed. "I'm just going to miss this earth....and….." We know Erkaliel said. "So will all of us." She continued.
Erkaliel had gone down to the docks following the companions, not with them; she spoke only to Tanroth, and then went on to the Ship - so Firiel could not have spoken to her. I edited in Solondil's name instead.

Hope this is all ok. I think it tracks well enough now.

There is now room for Tanroth to say whatever more he needs to and for Firiel and the others to finish up and get on board the ship.