User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2003, 01:39 PM   #241
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril

Ah... Regrets, we've had a few, but then again, too few to mention. And in the end, my friends, we did it ooooooouuuuuur waaaaaaay.

Ahem. Nice roleplaying with you stunningly clever people. I look forward to the sequel. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~ Diamond
Old 04-11-2003, 06:25 AM   #242
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

"It ain't over till it's over..." or as they say in cultured circles, "The opera isn't over until the fat lady sings." Thanks to all of you for your closing posts - I will try to acknowledge your great writing in a bit more detail within the next few days. I'm going to finish the story with a few fitting lines, then it's done.

Ummm, do we get the long credits with the names of all of our hundreds of fans, or do we have to wait for the extended version??
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 04-11-2003, 10:05 AM   #243
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Silmaril

Well, I count Lush and Saurreg. Our other fans haven't seemed to come out of hiding...

We could play their names over and over. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2003, 10:39 AM   #244
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Well, I can't say I've read the whole thing... I picked and poked at the end of it. But what I've read, I've guffawed over. The Sound of Silence got me good, among other things.
Old 04-12-2003, 01:14 AM   #245
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Thumbs up

Dear Cast & Crew of the REB,

Your revenge has robbed me of my innocence, and I go hence in unwholesomeness. I love it, and you!

Kindly Insisting for Simple Sobriety and Exemplary Spotlessness,
Lush.
Old 04-12-2003, 04:17 AM   #246
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Suuuuuure, Lush! KISSES to one of our favorite fans too... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 04-12-2003, 04:59 AM   #247
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Apologies for my last post. Apparently I chose from the wrong food group when naming the horses, and I have replaced "Baklava" with "Tofu" - who, after all, goes with everything.
Old 04-18-2003, 07:42 AM   #248
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Per the request of Esty, the order of the concluding posts has been changed....And I couldn't resist a parting shot. The thread will be closed shortly so if there is any rejoinder, rejoin away...

Thank you all. This has been great fun!
Old 04-18-2003, 10:20 AM   #249
The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Spectre of Decay

The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Squatter of Amon Rûdh is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via AIM to The Squatter of Amon Rûdh
Sting

It most certainly has. Thanks to all of you for a very enjoyable collaboration, and thanks to our readers for their appreciative comments. It's been great and I'm looking forward to Part II, even though I am glad of the rest.
Old 04-18-2003, 02:10 PM   #250
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Silmaril

This story seems to have more endings than a Tschaikovsky symphony! At any rate, it's finished now; hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! Thanks to all for great inventive, humorous writing and for doing such an excellent job with so little effort on my part. I'd hoped to praise you all in detail, but time is short for me now. I look forward to continuing the RPG with all of you!