Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2006, 06:45 PM   #481
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Thumbs up

Regin,

I am having the same problem you are with my secondary character. Until time moves forward, it's difficult to find something to post for Makdush. Just hang on .... The fellowship will be arriving in the rebel camp shortly, and things should begin moving ahead. If I can think of anything else before then, I'll get back to you in a pm.

Everyone

Tomorrow at mid-day, I am going to have Lindir do a narrative post that will take us across the plains to the outskirts of the slave camp. It will be about an hour before dawn. If anyone needs to put up a save or post before then, please go ahead. Also, let me know if there are any problems with this brief time leap.....

Hope you won't mind us bursting into the camp in the middle of your conversations!

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 10-03-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:46 PM   #482
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Hope you won't mind us bursting into the camp in the middle of your conversations!
Personally, that's how I always imagined it!
Old 10-04-2006, 11:00 AM   #483
Undómë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Undómë has just left Hobbiton.
Nogrod

Durelin's 'Adnan' has made a response to Brenna and company - do you want to jump in with a post. Or shall Brenna just carry on from there.

Either way is fine with me.

~ U

Young she was and yet not so. The braids of her dark hair were touched by no frost, her white arms and clear face were flawless and smooth, and the light of stars was in her bright eyes, grey as a cloudless night . . .
Old 10-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #484
Child of the 7th Age

Yeah! First contact....

Folwren, Tevildo, Brinniel -- Let me know if I should edit anything regarding your characters.

I have assumed that the camp would still have guards stationed at night, and they would raise the alarm at the sight of any outsiders. Folwren or Brinniel -- it would be helpful if at least one of your characters vouched for us before the angry slaves descend with their swords and pitchforks.

And trampling hoards of slaves -- feel free to come "meet" us....

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 10-04-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:08 AM   #485
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Durelin- I sent you a PM about the post that will go in the save. Once I have your response, I will go ahead and fill it in.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:14 PM   #486
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Saved filled.

Distracted by her conversation with Khamir, Shae ended her introduction rather openly, so the Fellowship may say whatever they like to the ex-slaves, or vice versa.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #487
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
What exactly is it that's making the ex-slaves murmur in anger just now? What have the fellowship said or done? I have the assumption that it's not really serious because they haven't done anything wrong. Kwell doesn't put up with stupidity very well and I think this next post may be interesting, but I need to know just what's causing this unhappy reaction.

-- Folwren
Old 10-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #488
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
What exactly is it that's making the ex-slaves murmur in anger just now?
I think it's simply the unexpected arrival of the Fellowship. Some may welcome help, but there are others who will not like the idea of strangers coming in and taking over the situation.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:47 PM   #489
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
I don't think it's strange that the slaves would be split and divided about a group like this appearing out of nowhere. Who knows if all of them even knew about Khamir's original letter? That was months ago anyways so they probably forgot it. But it also seems logical that a young person like Kwell would be impatient with the slaves for not jumping on a good thing.

I've put up a save. Folwren -- I'll see how your post goes and take the lead from you, what ever that is. If needed, Dorran can try to "mend fences" since he has the advantage of being older than Kwell and also has seen things from both side of the fence, both as a slave and member of the fellowship. I'll wait till you post to do mine.
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:01 PM   #490
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Save filled.

Tevildo, take it away. I gave you a lead in, and it actually works wonderful because I don't know how I would have ended my post otherwise. And you can ignore the PM I sent. I sent it while you were online, but you must've missed it before you left.

Well, I'm running. Please do tell me if I need to change anything, anyone. I was unsure of it.

-- Folwren
Old 10-09-2006, 10:00 AM   #491
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Tevildo: I hope you could hold your horses just for a while. I've planned a post and would like you to read it first before you continue. If that is not possible, we can surely change the ending of my post then. But otherwise you should put your post after mine as Hadith addresses Kwell and his words in it (and I don't know as yet what Dorran would be saying).

Mine will be posted in a hour or two at most from now...
Old 10-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #492
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
My post done.

I have tried to fill in the gap between the discussions on the ex-slaves camp and the arrival of the fellowship.

I hope everything is okay with you. I have used both Khamir and Brenna to a degree, so let me know if there is something not right there. I'll change those parts immediately.

And really Tevildo, sorry, but as you had just a save there and didn't fill it, I thought it was okay by the rules that those having saves must oblige to things happening in the thread (I will not have a chance to write anything over wed -fri as I'm going to have a minor operation in a hospital and so thought of writing this one now as I had time to do it).

I hope you agree with my overall explanation why the ex-slaves were such reluctant to get aid (they had the first time created an "us" feeling and the strangers are going to break it)...
Old 10-09-2006, 12:58 PM   #493
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Hahaha! I didn't figure Kwell's outburst would go over very well and obviously I was right, but I'd no idea it'd be taken so bad. Hope the fellowship can figure out some way to mend the gap he's just created.

Tevildo, Dorran is right there next to him and you're planning on having him try to calm things down, if I understand correctly. Check your PMs, I've got an idea.

-- Folwren
Old 10-09-2006, 01:06 PM   #494
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Hahaha! I didn't figure Kwell's outburst would go over very well and obviously I was right, but I'd no idea it'd be taken so bad. Hope the fellowship can figure out some way to mend the gap he's just created.
Well, I guess the fellowship is chosen for their abilities and they should be able to make good this kinds of small rifts?

But yeah. Leadership is needed, but how will people who have just learned to be self-steering tune themselves with outside authorities? Good question, I say...
Old 10-09-2006, 01:09 PM   #495
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
In an instant Hadith realised that he had not seen or thought of Khamir in many hours. Where had he been and why had he not been with the others as they discussed their tactics and overall defence. Had he gone away and was now back or what?
You know, I always thought Beloan would stay with Khamir, but your post proves otherwise. Perhaps Khamir really did intend to go after the children and Shae on his own. With a comment like that, I can't help but wonder what Khamir really was doing the moments before the Fellowship arrived. Did he leave and come back?
Old 10-09-2006, 01:23 PM   #496
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
You know, I always thought Beloan would stay with Khamir, but your post proves otherwise. Perhaps Khamir really did intend to go after the children and Shae on his own. With a comment like that, I can't help but wonder what Khamir really was doing the moments before the Fellowship arrived. Did he leave and come back?
I had the same thoughts myself but then decided to pull Beloan as the one to bring the ex-slaves together. I think it was needed as Hadith would not have been the figure to do it, anyway. He's no leader even he might be outspoken (at least for the time being). And someone had to be the believable one to gather the discussion, even if the discussion were to be democratic in a sense. I found no better candidate than Beloan for that. And it sounded believable that he would have chosen the lot against Khamir - even though he seems to admire Khemir a lot - that could have been a place where Beloan would have chosen otherwise, seeing the foolery of the effort Khamir was proposing (as Hadith said: we didn't know in what direction the slavers camp was, or was it five or fifty miles away! So foolishness to go and try one direction by foot when those others have horses...)

I think Durelin left it open enough that Beloan might choose otherwise and in this situation I thought this "other choice" to be more believable and giving Durelin the freedom to make Khamir the dramatic character she obviously is wishing to make him...

But let's hear Durelin. I'm ready to change the casting of my post if needed, surely. I know I have taken some liberties as I tried to bring the things in the ex-slave camp to even the things happening outside (eg. the fellowship coming to them) and tried to come up with reasons why they were not just receiving them with open arms.

And if you have complaints against my interpretation of these reasons, just call me and we'll consider them...
Old 10-09-2006, 01:42 PM   #497
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
I had the same thoughts myself but then decided to pull Beloan as the one to bring the ex-slaves together. I think it was needed as Hadith would not have been the figure to do it, anyway. He's no leader even he might be outspoken (at least for the time being). And someone had to be the believable one to gather the discussion, even if the discussion were to be democratic in a sense. I found no better candidate than Beloan for that.
Yeah, I hear you out. I think the idea works quite well, actually.

Quote:
that could have been a place where Beloan would have chosen otherwise, seeing the foolery of the effort Khamir was proposing (as Hadith said: we didn't know in what direction the slavers camp was, or was it five or fifty miles away! So foolishness to go and try one direction by foot when those others have horses...
True, true. Perhaps Khamir and Shae have more in common than they know...at least when it comes to foolery.

Anyways, I suppose we shall have to wait for Durelin to return before we find out what Khamir really was doing (not that I'm trying to rush you or anything, Durelin.... )

Last edited by Brinniel; 10-09-2006 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:47 PM   #498
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
Anyways, I suppose we shall have to wait for Durelin to return before we find out what Khamir really was doing (not that I'm trying to rush you, Durelin, or anything.... )
I agree. Not pushing it myself either...

And actually, I think it is somewhat important, whether you others - besides Durelin - who have ex-slave characters agree with my interpretation of the situation before the fellowship arrives.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:57 PM   #499
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thumbs up

Nogrod,

Whoa! That's quite a post! Good going.

I've put up a save for Dorran to respond. It's also possible that Kwell will have something to say or do....I wrote Folwren to see how she wants to handle this. I will work on it starting tonight and fill in around mid-day tomorrow at the latest.

Of course, I will only respond to the spoken words by your character so you can still iron out all the details of the planning--the earlier part of the post. I can see how Durelin might want to eyeball this and you could always fiddle with the details as needed as well as figure out where Khamir was.

I am assuming, however, that, whatever you may specifically decide about the genreal group planning and Khamir, the spoken words of your character--the emotional outburst--will remain the same and that is what Dorran will attempt to answer.

Let me know if you have any other concerns and I'll try to respond before I write the post.
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.

Last edited by Tevildo; 10-09-2006 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:33 PM   #500
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
I am assuming, however, that, whatever you may specifically decide about the genreal group planning and Khamir, the spoken words of your character--the emotional outburst--will remain the same and that is what Dorran will attempt to answer.

Let me know if you have any other concerns and I'll try to respond before I write the post.
I have no other concerns right now. It took enough of my creativity to come up with the last one making the two groups to come together in a reasoned way as they had already encountered, so everything will be fine with me for a while...

But we'll listen to Durelin, if she wants to change something...

I'm looking forwards to see how this will be turned the good way around. I don't think that it is too hard, but it requires some measures some of the people involved might mot be ready to take / give so easily...
Old 10-09-2006, 03:57 PM   #501
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I apologize for not being around as much as I'd like. Things have been crazy for me, and whenever I do find time to post, I see a 'Save' up, and so I move on to something else I need to do.

Hopefully my schoolwork will clear up a little bit by the end of the month, once this mad rush of papers and the like is over...hopefully.

At any rate, I was imagining that time was passing rather slowly in the slave camp, and I was thinking that Khamir wouldn't have a chance to leave before the Fellowship arrived.

Also, Beloan was with Khamir, and would leave with him if he did head off toward the slavers' camp, but it is very possible that he left Khamir alone after his little hissy fit, though keeping an eye on him (making sure he didn't run off!).

Other than that, I didn't really have anything else in mind...

Does that answer most questions?

Hopefully I can sneak a reaction from Adnan in, as well as from Khamir, probably all internal. Though I'm sure Khamir will be looking for a place to butt in soon... But keep moving on as you'd like - I can always ask to have posts placed somewhere, if no one minds that.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:15 PM   #502
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
At any rate, I was imagining that time was passing rather slowly in the slave camp, and I was thinking that Khamir wouldn't have a chance to leave before the Fellowship arrived.
They came in quite suddenly in the end. I was also thinking the things would go as slow as they had gone before, but that surely was a surprise when the fellowship in a flash was there... That's the reason why I felt I needed to save something from the point of view of the ex-slaves and tried to make their reactions believable...

Durelin: I think you must do some soul-searching with Khamir's relation to Beloan and about Khamir as a character in the first place. I think Beloan is someone who still goes for the common good more than with his friends personal oddities - how dear that friend might be to him (and I think he sure is a dear friend of his). I see no problem in Beloan watching Khamir's movements and taking part of the planning of the overall defences...

And we surely need someone to gather the ex-slaves together, someone in accordance with everyone but still having something like leadership in him (Hadith will not do). I can't think of anyone else than Beloan at this point as Khamir has made a different decision...

I hope you can see this scenario as a reasonable one. If it sounds bad to you, let us discuss it further...
Old 10-09-2006, 04:38 PM   #503
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Your post is quite fine the way it is...I was not arguing with anything you said. I was simply trying to clarify that Khamir had not really gone anywhere (yet), which really is of little importance. He did manage to rather disappear, and I imagine he was well outside the camp in the direction the Fellowship came from, which would mean he would see them just a little bit before everyone else. And that, I think, works nicely.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:43 PM   #504
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

Quote:
Hopefully I can sneak a reaction from Adnan in, as well as from Khamir, probably all internal. Though I'm sure Khamir will be looking for a place to butt in soon... But keep moving on as you'd like - I can always ask to have posts placed somewhere, if no one minds that.
Durelin,

Realistically, I am not going to have my post finished till tomorrow mid-day. Would you like me to erase my save so that you casn sneak one in (a post or save) ahead of mine? That would be no problem.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:14 PM   #505
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Thank you, Tevildo. I will be posting a post for Khamir shortly, but I doubt it will have any effect on your planned post for Dorran, so it is up to you if you wish to delete/move your save once again. (Sorry for the trouble - it's my fault that I am a little behind.)
Old 10-09-2006, 06:23 PM   #506
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Hopefully my schoolwork will clear up a little bit by the end of the month, once this mad rush of papers and the like is over...hopefully.
I know where you're coming from, Durelin. School is always so crazy- I always seem to have papers due left and right. I don't know how I manage to go on the BD so much. I suppose it's because 1) As a college student, I live in tight quarters and my computers almost always within sight (sitting right next to my bed) 2) I tend to sleep in short intervals rather than a decent night's sleep 3) I use the BD as an excuse to procrastinate (which I'm doing right now)

Hmmm, I like that post, Durelin. I find Khamir's sudden change quite fascinating (and I'm sure Shae will as well). I'm also interested in what Dorran has to say. Hopefully I'll find time to write a post for Shae once Tevildo fills in the save.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:01 PM   #507
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Thanks for the sympathy, Brinniel! I'm hoping next year, when I go off to college, though I am sure I will have tons of work, I'll be better at managing my time...and having easy access to a computer will make things easier, for certain (and might have an effect on my grades, hehe). Really, I both look forward to college and dread it at the same time.

As for Khamir's sudden change, I must admit he has become almost an awkward character for me. He hasn't turned out the way I meant him to at all, and I think that's do to me underestimating the amount of reacting he's had to do with all the rather sudden changes around him... Though really I think it's more the fact that I've been left a little in the dust trying to gague so many reactions! I wish I could have planned this character out better (though I can't say how specifically I should have done that), but still, it's been fun not knowing, and seeing where he ends up. I hope it hasn't been just exasperating and/or annoying for everyone else.

Really, Khamir's changing has been gradual, in a way, though his stubbornness keeps him from actually making any (long-lasting) changes. He's realized in bits and pieces that he needs to change things, but actually making those changes is another question altogether. The combination of his worry for Shae followed by his relief in finding her safe, and his surprise and shock at finding that the Fellowship really did come to help them, has brought him to a certain awakening.

Something like that.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:35 PM   #508
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Quote:
I'm hoping next year, when I go off to college, though I am sure I will have tons of work, I'll be better at managing my time...and having easy access to a computer will make things easier, for certain (and might have an effect on my grades, hehe). Really, I both look forward to college and dread it at the same time
Haha, I hope you will do a better job managing time than I do. The socializing never ends, so it's hard to sit down and do homework, or even more, go to bed. Really, having my own personal computer for the first time is a truly wonderful thing.

Quote:
He hasn't turned out the way I meant him to at all, and I think that's do to me underestimating the amount of reacting he's had to do with all the rather sudden changes around him... Though really I think it's more the fact that I've been left a little in the dust trying to gague so many reactions! I wish I could have planned this character out better (though I can't say how specifically I should have done that), but still, it's been fun not knowing, and seeing where he ends up. I hope it hasn't been just exasperating and/or annoying for everyone else.
Sometimes I think that is the best part about RPGing. You never know how your characters will grow or where they'll end up. Seriously, when I first created Shae, I had no clue what role she would take. Don't worry, Khamir's changes work perfectly well, and they're definitely not annoying. In fact, if it weren't for Khamir and his attitude, Shae would still be huddled in the corner of the camp. And though I can't speak for Nogrod, I'm sure Hadith probably wouldn't be speaking up like he is. It's all a matter of cause and effect....
Old 10-10-2006, 11:04 AM   #509
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Your post is quite fine the way it is...I was not arguing with anything you said.
And may I add that I was not arguing with anything you said either.

I looked my last post here just now and saw that I hadn't managed to really say what I meant correctly. I was just wishing to point out the reasons why Beloan would be needed with the others and tried to suggest that if you had other plans we might discuss them. All that "soul-searching" -stuff was primarily meant to be an encouragement to really go for your character and take the chance given to twist him to new dimensions if you wished (as I have thought you have wished to make him a dramatic character in the first place).

Sorry if my post here in the discussion thread confused you. It was not my intention.

Btw. I liked your last post with Khamir and can't see his "change" as anything sudden or violent. It looks most believable indeed...
Old 10-10-2006, 01:50 PM   #510
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

My post is up. If I've gotten anything wrong about your characters, let me know. Though please don't forget that this is Dorran's perception.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:18 PM   #511
Child of the 7th Age

Perhaps one or more of the rebels could lead the fellowship into their camp? Of course, side conversations and exchanges can still continue....

I am also going to put up a save for a generic post on how Imak and the slavers spend their morning....
Old 10-10-2006, 02:44 PM   #512
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

I put up yet another save. It shouldn't be a terribly long post- just a reaction to everything that has happened since Shae's conversation with Khamir.

I can't exactly say when I'll have the save filled by, but I'll do it as soon as I have the chance.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #513
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Quote:
And may I add that I was not arguing with anything you said either.

I looked my last post here just now and saw that I hadn't managed to really say what I meant correctly. I was just wishing to point out the reasons why Beloan would be needed with the others and tried to suggest that if you had other plans we might discuss them. All that "soul-searching" -stuff was primarily meant to be an encouragement to really go for your character and take the chance given to twist him to new dimensions if you wished (as I have thought you have wished to make him a dramatic character in the first place).
Sorry, I guess I just read your post from a different angle. I do that a lot! Thank you, and I do like where Beloan is going, as a sort shared character (open to be shared by all, but used the most by you and I the most, for certain), as he's become. He was an interesting addition, and I thank you for coming up with him!

And thank you, Brinniel - your reassurance about Khamir really helps!

EDIT: I posted, and had Beloan bring the Fellowship into camp. I left things very vague as to who would be part of the planning for the battle, so everyone can write in what they see fit for that. I'm thinking Beloan with definitely be a part of it, Khamir might join Beloan but keep from really joining the group, and Vror will want to be a part of it (and Adnan will tend the fire and help with little things like that so he can stay within ear's shot of the proceedings).

Please let me know if there are any problems with my post, everyone.

Last edited by Durelin; 10-10-2006 at 06:01 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:04 AM   #514
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Save filled. Since my post would only make sense after Durelin's last post, I deleted my previous save and placed it after all the other saves.

Quote:
I left things very vague as to who would be part of the planning for the battle, so everyone can write in what they see fit for that. I'm thinking Beloan with definitely be a part of it, Khamir might join Beloan but keep from really joining the group, and Vror will want to be a part of it
Strange...I had not yet read this edit before I posted, yet I think the end of my post works quite well with those ideas in mind, Durelin.

Once again, let me know if I portrayed everyone's characters I used okay.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:41 PM   #515
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Save filled.

Tevildo, I ended my post there because I saw you wanted Azhar to thank Athwen. After Athwen makes a proper answer to whatever Azhar says and before you have her withdraw (I was planning for her to), have her say this:

Quote:
“Rôg,” she said gently, bending towards him, “don’t let her stay up too late talking. Please get her to go to sleep.” He nodded and she turned and walked back to the fire.
Thanks!

-- Folwren
Old 10-11-2006, 06:42 PM   #516
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sounds good. When I fill in my save, I'll include those words by Athwen.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:58 PM   #517
Child of the 7th Age

The post on the slavers is up. Please note that Imak has decided to rush ahead and now plans to lead his band out by mid-afternoon. Hope you folk will be ready.

A brief announcement. Regin Hardhammer and I spoke this last weekend. Until the slavers leave the camp and night falls, he is having a hard time posting since all the action is centered on the slave camp, and he has two orc characters.

We agreed he would temporarily take over the slavers since I could use some help doing the narrative posts for the attack. So this is probably the last slaver post I'll be doing. Regin will be taking over from here...
Old 10-12-2006, 08:03 AM   #518
Child of the 7th Age

The Eye

Durelin,

Could you clear your private messages? Thanks. (Sorry, I've been flooding out your mailbox.)
Old 10-12-2006, 09:00 AM   #519
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Sorry, Child! I have cleared some PMs (I'm really bad - a pack rat on all accounts), and I will get back to you on everything I can as soon as possible.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:32 PM   #520
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Will be absent until Monday evening. Carry my characters as necessary.

-- Folwren