The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-20-2003, 04:09 PM   #1001
Maikadurwen
Wight

Maikadurwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Maikadurwen Send a message via MSN to Maikadurwen Send a message via Yahoo to Maikadurwen
Sting

http://www.ninecompanions.net/CASTPI...s/Weaving2.JPG [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
this is a tremdously scary pictue of hugo/elrond [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ September 20, 2003: Message edited by: Maikadurwen ]
Old 09-20-2003, 05:18 PM   #1002
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

HAHA!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert right after I saw the Fellowship of the Ring, so quite predictably, when I first saw Hugo in full-on drag-queen attire I did a double take and turned quite green around the gills. Of course, then I started laughing at his antics, but that initial reaction of mine was just priceless!
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fėanor, and there he slew Finwė King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwė alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 01:11 AM   #1003
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Sting

ok, I haven't read the other pages of this thread, so forgive me if this one's been posted already!!

You see the words 'Middle East' and constantly read them as 'Middle Earth'
*grins and blushes* (not that I'm guilty of that or anything!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Arwen
Old 09-21-2003, 04:14 AM   #1004
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
when you get annoyed when people don't pronounce the double "n" in "Yavanna".
Right...how precisely do you pronounce it??? I always say it like yav-anna (as in the name Anna). Oh well...

Ditto, Arwen...
-When you mishear absolutely everything as something LotR related
-When you can turn every single conversation to discussion of LotR (not that it always works...my friends are used to me now and can just as skilfully turn the conversation back again [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )
Again, not guilty of these crimes, of course!
Old 09-21-2003, 04:30 AM   #1005
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You pronounce it right. Basically, the double "n" is pronounced as in "unnamed," rather than "name".
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 10:20 AM   #1006
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dūm

Goldberry has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Goldberry
Shield

Shouldn't the "anna" part be pronounced as "onna" as in "stop" instead of "anna" like the name? Ah, well.

You know you are obsessed with LotR when, at the Pinchas Zukerman and NAC concert last night (which was absolutely wonderful by the way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) you see a violin player whos mouth and facial expressions look remarkably like Billy Boyd, and immediately start naming the other members of the orchestra after Middle-Earth people. Let's see, that cellist is Arwen except with blonde hair...and that violinist is Bilbo, and that bassist is Aragorn...yessss...

[ September 21, 2003: Message edited by: Goldberry ]
Old 09-21-2003, 02:23 PM   #1007
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

I've been pronouncing it like Yah-vah-nah. Am I the only one? ...Ah well. I'd been pronouncing Legolas the wrong way for the longest time before I was corrected. Smaug, too...

Quote:
-When you can turn every single conversation to discussion of LotR (not that it always works...my friends are used to me now and can just as skilfully turn the conversation back again)
Don't you hate it when they do that? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Don't meant to dampen thy parade, but it's Gil-Galad WAS AN elven king." I should know, I've memorised it.
Yes, yes... I was just trying to come up with a proper title or something... I'm working on the memorization. I keep mixing up the second verse... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

How many people are baking a cake or something for Frodo and Bilbo's birthday tomorrow?! I'm making lembas to bring to school *trying a new recipe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] * And I'm dressing as a hobbit, including my cranberry-red cloak [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ September 21, 2003: Message edited by: Amarantha_Daisy ]
Old 09-21-2003, 02:37 PM   #1008
Maikadurwen
Wight

Maikadurwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Maikadurwen Send a message via MSN to Maikadurwen Send a message via Yahoo to Maikadurwen
Sting

look at this resturuant hobbit resturaunt
Old 09-21-2003, 02:43 PM   #1009
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

How about when you get into a big fight with your dad because the lembas you just kleptoed the waffle-iron for tastes nothing like waffles? Not that I did that, of course. And then you get into a fight with your mother because while trying to explain why the waffle iron was being used for something that isn't a waffle, she completely mistook the identity of what I was baking...er... mistook the identity of what that person was baking... *hehe... clever me... they'll never know...*

Fea
Old 09-21-2003, 03:21 PM   #1010
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

I and my friends are baking a cake, and dressing up as Hobbits tomorrow. I'm even going to bring my walking staff (all right, it's a shower curtain rod, but they can double as staffs!). It's a pity that we can't bring fireworks inside the school, or on school grounds. It would have been so much fun to pull off a Merry-and-Pippin and blow a tent off of the ground, while setting off a dragon-shaped firework.

Ah, well.
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fėanor, and there he slew Finwė King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwė alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Old 09-21-2003, 06:31 PM   #1011
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Um, I hate to rain all over your parties, but Frodo and Bilbo's birthday is Halimath 22, not September 22. The Shire-months are not the same as our months. Frodo and Bilbo's birthday was a week ago. If you want to kelebrate tomorrow, I won't laugh at you, I just thought you might want to know.

I went shopping with my mom yesterday and got the pattern for my elven-dress! I'm so happy! Also, we rented FotR EE and TTT, and had a movie marathon! (Feel free to throw things at me, but I don't own any LotR videos. It's sad, really.)*dodges thrown objects*

There's a guy at my school who looks like Merry, and his name is Sam!
Old 09-21-2003, 07:02 PM   #1012
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dūm

Darn, I didn't realize that time-translation thing! Ah well, I'm going to kelebrate tomorrow whether it's official or not...hehe. Thanks, Elennar, for letting us know...that means next year we can kelebrate on both 22 Halimath and September 22! *cheers* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
I've been pronouncing it like Yah-vah-nah. Am I the only one?
That's the way I pronounce it.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:09 PM   #1013
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

Yeah, I figured that out. I had my "private party" about a week ago, and tomorrow is going to be the public kelebration (for all the non-Tolkienites at my school who don't know better, and think that Middle-earth runs on the same calendar as we do).
Old 09-21-2003, 07:32 PM   #1014
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Sting

Quote:
Um, I hate to rain all over your parties, but Frodo and Bilbo's birthday is Halimath 22, not September 22.
...I thought it said "September 22," not Halimath in the book. Chapter 1 in FotR, "A Long Expected Party" ...second page into the chapter in my version. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Either way, we can still kelebrate!
Old 09-22-2003, 11:14 AM   #1015
Naz
Shade of Carn Dūm

Naz has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I went to the Hobbit restaurant!^ ^ Yummy food.... *_*

And I'm just gonna.... kelebrate??... today!
Naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:29 PM   #1016
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Shouldn't the "anna" part be pronounced as "onna" as in "stop" instead of "anna" like the name? Ah, well.
Ok, I'm assuming you're American (sorry if that is a terrible insult because you're Canadian or something...or neither lol), because if I say 'anna' with an American accent it sounds really broad, whereas our (English) 'anna' is like the American 'onna'.
Old 09-22-2003, 01:58 PM   #1017
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dūm

Oh, I understand now, Elentari. Yes, you assumed right, I'm from over here in the colonies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2003, 03:59 PM   #1018
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My school fencing club started on Friday!! It was great, and I met another LotR fan there too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We were all sitting on the floor, and I hear this girl behind me say "I'm from the Shire." So I turned around and said to her "Do you like LotR too?" It turned out that she does, and she's heard of the 'downs! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Today she came up to me and asked me what my name on the forum was and told me she was gonna join.

Today I told everyone I talked to "Happy Hobbit day!" Did you guys know that today is official Hobbit Day (even though it's not really Frodo & Bilbo's birthday) and that this is Tolkien Week? Unfortunately, I have no hobbit costume [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] to wear to school. I tried to get my little brother to wear his Frodo costume to school, but he wouldn't, which is especially too bad because he looks quite a bit like Elijah Wood. I would have stolen said costume to wear, except my brother is a head shorter than I am. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

You know you're obsessed when:
You write Happy Hobbit Day on your hand

You put notes in the Tolkien books in your school library that say " If you know what Do the wave for Boromir the disco king means, please PM Orominuialwen" That was a great idea, Goldberry! We should all do this!

(edit)Yay! I'm a Haunting Spirit!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *goes dancing about room for joy*

[ September 22, 2003: Message edited by: Orominuialwen ]
Old 09-22-2003, 04:51 PM   #1019
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

When you go to see Secondhand Lions just to see the ROTK trailer. (I'm going Saturday. I really want to go Friday, but it's not going to work out)
When you've considered taking up archery, then decide while sitting in the theatre watchng TTT to definitely get a bow... then get a recurve so you can be more elvish (yes, I'm guilty of that one, too!)
Old 09-22-2003, 05:12 PM   #1020
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

When you buy a knife (it's a flipblade) that you wear at all times, and can't decide if you should name it Sting or Glamdring.

When you name your closet the Mathom House.
(my closet has some clothes in it that I do wear, but other than that, it's full of stuff I'm not using now, but might possibly need sometime)

When shopping for clothes, you constanly look for clothes that look more elvish, then give up, and decide to make some yourself, so you can give them the desired elvish look.
Old 09-22-2003, 05:44 PM   #1021
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Ring

Nice Arwen, I want elven clothes to.

-When it's Sept. 22nd and you go around writing
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!
Everywhere!
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?
Ainaserkewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 05:46 PM   #1022
Daewen
Wight

Location: Stuck inside an Aquafina bottle...HELP! ...seriously, I'm getting claustrophobic
Daewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Daewen
Silmaril

When you begin to see LOTR things everywhere...and I mean everywhere. The laundry room, billboards, dishwashers, your dogs food dish...not that this has happened to me of course...
Daewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 11:19 AM   #1023
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
Also, when you get annoyed when people don't know the difference between Sindarin and Tengwar.

I was trying to explain this, saying that Tengwar was the alphabet used for the Ring-spell, and this girl says, "Oh, so Tengwar is the evil language that the wizard talked about?" [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh, the stupidity...

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 09-23-2003, 01:24 PM   #1024
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I was humming LotR quietly in maths (well, I thought it was quiet!), and when I looked up, three people were staring at me with big grins plastered on their faces.

When the above happens to you.

When you plan everything you're gonna post here about 5 hours in advance.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 01:29 PM   #1025
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dūm

Congrats, Orominuialwen, on your Haunting Spirit-ness!*cheers* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wasn't able to bake a cake like I had planned for Bilbo and Frodo's birthday, because I was at my dad's house, and my step-mother is rather wicked about my Tolkien obsession. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Oh well, I kelebrated in school...

Quote:
My school fencing club started on Friday!!
Oooh, you're lucky! If my school had a fencing club, I would join faster than you can say Caradhras. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Also, when you get annoyed when people don't know the difference between Sindarin and Tengwar.
Also, when you hear people refer to Legolas as "that hot blonde elf" or "the hot dude with the bow and arrow." [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That really bothers me.

Quote:
I was humming LotR quietly in maths (well, I thought it was quiet!), and when I looked up, three people were staring at me with big grins plastered on their faces.
haha [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

PS - Sapphire and Daewen, cool new avatars! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ September 23, 2003: Message edited by: Goldberry ]
Old 09-23-2003, 01:35 PM   #1026
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
Oooh, you're lucky! If my school had a fencing club, I would join faster than you can say Caradhras.
I'mnot in school any more, but if I had a place to take fencing, I'd definately do so! I wish so much I could take fencing! I'd love to get a real sword. Seeing PotC didn't help any with my sword obsession! Now all my favorite movies have swordfighting.

When you look at your mom's wedding ring (which happens to be a plain gold band...) and think, I wonder what would happen if I were to cast it into th fire... Then start imagining Elvish writing on it.
Arwen
Old 09-23-2003, 02:22 PM   #1027
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

--When a sci-fi club starts at your school, you go to the meeting and immediately insist that it has to be a sci-fi/fantasy club. It actually worked too. The cool thing is that I met a lot of other people who like LotR! And we might go as a club to RotK!!!

--When you write LotR-related things all over your homework.

--When you have to write an essay in English and one of the topics is to compare Beowulf with a hero (tragic or epic) you immediately start planning an essay comparing him to either Frodo Baggins or Beren Camlost. Doc is going to give me an interesting look, I think. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

--When you manage to turn the group discussion of Beowulf to a discussion of LotR, while the teacher is sitting about a yard away. (I didn't claim that it was a good idea...)
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 02:59 PM   #1028
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
Also, when you hear people refer to Legolas as "that hot blonde elf" or "the hot dude with the bow and arrow." [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That really bothers me.
ARGH!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] That is so infuriating! Curses to the mindless Leggie-boppers!

*takes a moment to calm down*
Quote:
PS - Sapphire and Daewen, cool new avatars!
Hannon le, mellon nin! You ought to read the series I got that from. It's called Dragon Knights; look in the "graphic novel" section at the bookstore...

Heehee, this was awesome. Last Saturday I was watching some of the BYU-Stanford football game on TV with my dad; and I was thoroughly bored (I hate football). But then, the BYU marching band started playing the Fellowship theme from LotR! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was so cool. My opinion of BYU has now risen a few notches...

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~
Old 09-23-2003, 03:45 PM   #1029
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Sting

Quote:
Congrats, Orominuialwen, on your Haunting Spirit-ness!*cheers*
Thanks Goldberry!

When you get quite happy when your brother tells you he someone wearing Arwen's pendant on the bus.
When you become very jelous of the girl in your school named Arwen (yes there is a girl named that- she's so lucky, and she's not even a LotR fan!)
Old 09-23-2003, 03:50 PM   #1030
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

-When, while writing "go back to the kitchen," you almost write, "go back to the shadow."

-When you wear your mile-counter thingy to school so you can get to Rivendell faster. (I walk about 2 miles everyday at school!)

In my theatre class, we have to do pantomimes, and we got title suggestions papers, and one of the ideas was "The disco king," but I modified my paper a bit, it says, "The disco squid." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What really annoys me is when people pronounce "Elennar" wrong. They keep calling me "Eleanor." [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Mortals... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2003, 04:10 PM   #1031
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

When you get very hyperly excited because Oddwen has a quote from you in her signature [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] - everyone please visit theLotR and Beatles songs thread
Old 09-23-2003, 07:26 PM   #1032
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dūm

Oooh, you have a new avatar too, Orominuialwen! Very nifty. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

You know you are obsessed when you say "Thag you very buch" to people. This caused my friend to tell me I'm weird. Yay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you get quite happy when your brother tells you he someone wearing Arwen's pendant on the bus.
I just ordered it; I'm so excited! I spent almost all the money I made over the summer on the pendant and my pre-order for the extended DVD...ah, well. It's definitely worth it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2003, 08:15 PM   #1033
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Ring

Quote:
--------------------------------------------

I just ordered it; I'm so excited!
Ooo! Lucky! I'm going to a Rennaisance Faire on Sunday, and if I have money leftover I want to buy it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm getting a job soon, though...So I'll get it eventually... I hope. I announced at dinner that I wanted to buy a $75 piece of jewelery from LotR and my sister called me a "dork" ... heh heh

-When you spend all Spanish class drawing Boromir instead of studying for that big test...

-When your dad tells you to "Get back here and do your chores" and you respond with "But...I did what I came here to do, and I thought I'd be off soon..." (Okay so it's not the exact quote, but I couldn't remember the whole thing... I'll have to watch it again! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Argh! My dad just told me that when he went fishing with his friends this little 10 year old boy came and was speaking in Elvish! And he just tells me this now?! I wish I could have met him...
Old 09-23-2003, 08:48 PM   #1034
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

When you write music for the rest of "The Road goes Ever On" so you can sing the whole song instead of just thepart Gandalf sings in the movie.

When you watch the scene with Pip and Merry singing in FOTR EE 5 times, desperately trying to catch the words they're singing at the beginning of the song.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:01 AM   #1035
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I could have sworn this was already here, but in case it isn't:

~ you know you're obsessed when you are planning to kelebrate Bonfire Night for all the wrong reasons.

*cackles and gets her matches and Denethor shrine ready*
Old 09-24-2003, 03:31 PM   #1036
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
~ you know you're obsessed when you are planning to kelebrate Bonfire Night for all the wrong reasons.

*cackles and gets her matches and Denethor shrine ready*
Right Meela! I'll be looking for a very large blaze in the sky come Bonfire Night!

Quote:
-When your dad tells you to "Get back here and do your chores" and you respond with "But...I did what I came here to do, and I thought I'd be off soon..." (Okay so it's not the exact quote, but I couldn't remember the whole thing... I'll have to watch it again! )
Or...When your parents ask you to do something you say, "I know what I must do...it's just...I'm afraid to do it." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you become very jelous of the girl in your school named Arwen (yes there is a girl named that- she's so lucky, and she's not even a LotR fan!)
Oooooooh...jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous!

Quote:
ARGH!!! That is so infuriating! Curses to the mindless Leggie-boppers!
Alas, for I used to be one. *dodges angry tomatoes thrown at her* BUT NOT ANYMORE!!! HONEST!!!
Quote:
*takes a moment to calm down*
Yes, I get quite exciteable very easily. *breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...*

I think that is quite a long post and definitly enough for one day (or one millenia) Here's one more:

^When you sneak on the computer when no one's home and go on for HOURS! (I'm actually doing that right now! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

Byeness!
Old 09-24-2003, 05:09 PM   #1037
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Eye

Quote:
--When a sci-fi club starts at your school, you go to the meeting and immediately insist that it has to be a sci-fi/fantasy club. It actually worked too. The cool thing is that I met a lot of other people who like LotR! And we might go as a club to RotK!!!
Whoa! Tinuviel, you just described the sci-fi/fantasy club at MY school frighteningly accurately. Are you sure you've never been to my school before? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

And yes, we went to FOTR and TTT the last couple of years and are planning to go to ROTK this year. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2003, 05:13 PM   #1038
Arothir
Wight

Arothir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Here's one: When people think the Lord of the Rings is a trilogy, not a single novel. You then explain that it is six BOOKS long, and that it was published in three VOLUMES.
Arothir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 05:15 PM   #1039
Arothir
Wight

Arothir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Oops, I meant when you explain it's not a trilogy. How do you edit posts anyway?
Arothir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 05:17 PM   #1040
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dūm

You know you are obsessed with LotR when you put the Shire date on your school papers instead of "September 24" or whatever it happens to be.

Oooh, even more people with new avatars! Arwen1858 and Meneltarmacil, they are quite lovely. Maybe it's new avatar week or something... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Edit: Yay! 300 posts to me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Arothir - To edit posts, click the hammer icon on the far right next to the orange date at the top of your post.

[ September 24, 2003: Message edited by: Goldberry ]