The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #1281
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
How valiant of me to defend Rune.

But actually, I did have an epic dream too. Unfortunately, I can remember little of it. I was in some parallel world and couldn't get back to the normal world. The parallel wolrd was interesting, but scary. There were small candlelit chapels visited by courtesans, cruel knights harassing townsfolk, a beautiful sad queen with night-black hair and a golden bird as a pet, secret caves under sea and behind waterfalls. Some secret police were looking for me, but fortunately Volo helped me to hide. That was quite strange, as his mum was one of the secret police. I'm rather sure MatthewM and Legate had something to do with it too, but I can't remember what.

I had a less epic BD dream as well. In it, Eönwë changed his screen name to "Father of the Skies" or something like that and then William Cloud Hicklin and Galin made fun of it on some Books thread.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 10:07 AM   #1282
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Whoa! These were both very interesting dreams. It's amazing that you had such a long and still very complex dream, Volo. And Lommy, it's interesting what kinds of details you remember about the world - although, thinking of it, that's just the type of things one usually remembers. But pretty complex, again - a fantasy writer probably would have to put more effort to creating such a world

I had also a BD dream this night, however I decided that it's not much worth posting it, as I don't remember it well - one usually forgets most of the things unless he immediately reflects and writes them down when he wakes up...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 02:11 PM   #1283
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I had a less epic BD dream as well. In it, Eönwë changed his screen name to "Father of the Skies" or something like that and then William Cloud Hicklin and Galin made fun of it on some Books thread.

Maybe I will make my title that when (and if) I get one, just because of that.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #1284
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Some secret police were looking for me, but fortunately Volo helped me to hide. That was quite strange, as his mum was one of the secret police.
How very wierd. :S But good that I was of some use for once. Your dream sounds most interesting!

Another dream from last night was me being some secret (so secret that even I myself was only guessing) private detective and my job was to look after a band of dancers participating in some kind of competition. We stayed in three gigantic different coloured balloons inside a cave for the time because of being so famous. There was a great big tower in the cave, a bit like Barad-dűr and the balloons were beside it. I got to see the dance and it was utterly terrible (I was asked to take part in the training and tried doing after another dancer.). The leader of the group who had planned the dance was quite old and nasty and deffinitely didn't like me. In the end I found out that she had become crazy, hence the bad dance, and that there was a bigger mystery behind all that.
Old 05-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #1285
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Maybe I will make my title that when (and if) I get one, just because of that.
DOOO ITTT.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #1286
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Haha, Volo. Though to be honest I can't see you beating me in a duel.
But it's quite funny to see that now I've finally joined the Nazgűl, as I've had three or so times a dream I was fighting them (and once that I was going to give birth to a child of a Nazgűl). Maybe it has something to do with the WW you modded recently.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:03 AM   #1287
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, I had an odd dream last night but its fading.

All I remember is that littlemanpoet turned into his rpg character (Eodwine), then pretended to be my father, and started killing all the Downers in vicious ways, and was exposed as a crazy mass-murderer. And Bethberry was in it somewhere... but I'm not sure how she fitted in.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #1288
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
It sounds like you have been reading too much of the Downer, Eonwe!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:54 AM   #1289
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
It sounds like you have been reading too much of the Downer, Eonwe!
Maybe *shifty eyes*
Old 05-27-2008, 02:15 PM   #1290
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Maybe *shifty eyes*
There is never too much of the Downer, there are only too many cares.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:27 AM   #1291
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Shield

I had another one of those "Kind-of-bd-dreams"

I was in the courtyard of my old school (Christianshavns Gymnasium) and pretty much minding my own buisness, as I walked around I noticed a few people that I recognised: Some of my old class-mates where there without talking to anybody and in the middle of the courtyard some Manchester United players where sitting on some garden funiture.

I stopped and looked for a while at the Man U players and as I did Roger Federer walks up to them and starts calling them names (he is especially mean to Gary Neville), the baffled Man U players just stares at him in disbelif. After some time I decide that I have seen enough and walk over to some garden funiture and start writting some very good poetry on it. but I am stopped by Fea. Sure she does not look like Fea. . . .not unless Fea have gained 50 kg and walks around in pink tracksuits, but I know it is Fea.
She tells me that I have already sent her these poems in an e-mail and so there is absolutely no reason for me to write them on the garden chair.

I appologise and walk towards a door, this door disapear just as I reach it and then I wake up.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #1292
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Just a day after I had a BD-ish dream, another one appears!

I had another Barrow-Downs dream last night, but its already fading:

I was fighting orcs alongside Gwathagor and shaggydog (sort of reminds me of the Golden Perch Inn), and they had amazing swords, andd I just had a pitchfork. And then I realised that I was actually Boromir, and that I did have a sword, and it just appeared. And then I walked down some marble stairs and realised that I was in front of Minas Tirith, about to fight in the Pelennor fields. So us three hid underneath some seige machinery, but then we realised it would collapse on us so went forwards to fight. Then we ended up joining a battalion of around 200 warriors. And all the orcs spat us and teased us and jabbed their swords at us (we were only about 10m away) Then, our general brought out a wagon full of spears (which were in the shape of muskets for some reason) and we each picked two spears and got ready charge.
I lifted up my spear, ready to ram it into the head of a nearby orc, when, when the spear was just millimetres away, I woke up.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:56 AM   #1293
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had a dream Folwren and I called Tolkien up from the dead. He didn't remember a thing of his previous life, so we sat down and told him everything we knew - Edith, war, his children, the mythology. The atmosphere was very solemn, and he was a sympathetic old man. Then he turned into a crimson rhino.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:07 AM   #1294
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Then he turned into a crimson rhino.
... Of course...
Old 05-31-2008, 08:15 AM   #1295
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

What, Hookbill, that's the usual procedure.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:34 PM   #1296
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I had a dream Folwren and I called Tolkien up from the dead. He didn't remember a thing of his previous life, so we sat down and told him everything we knew - Edith, war, his children, the mythology. The atmosphere was very solemn, and he was a sympathetic old man. Then he turned into a crimson rhino.
Whenever I dream about Tolkien, he's grumpy, slightly deaf, and looks like my Native American grandfather.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:46 PM   #1297
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Poor Tolkien, if he could only see us talking about him like this.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #1298
Volo

In the dream last night I was at some friend's party in a big empty clean living room somewhere high up (either somekind of big ship or a flying machine, in either case over the sea). Rune sat on a sofa in the room in front of the TV, which he wasn't watching. I went to chat with him. I said loads of nonsense and Rune was shy or uninterested. Finally I asked him how to pronounce his name. The friend whose party it was said one version, after that Rune told the real one. I tried it and finally decided that I'd rather just call him "Rune" and not "Hryyne".
Then we were flying outside over the sea. I was surprised when I suddenly saw a great big white flying craft in the air. It had four or so gigantic propellers, but they were moving very slowly. I turned my head and saw more of these beautiful craft. I gasp and say, "Wow, now this is scifi!" Rune answers calmly, "Well, yes, one does see these over Denmark". I nearly bump into a propeller of one as I gather speed.
We crash into a station of such aircraft and armed guards come to arrest us. We start running away and the guards decide to shoot. I try forming a protecting bubble around us, but the bullets pierce them and hit me. Luckily I cast Heal and am fine. Rune suddenly loses his ability to fly and I have to carry him. He also gets hit but I heal him.

I'm really amused how everybody is so calm in my dreams even if cast spells and do such unnatural things.

Last edited by Volo; 06-03-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #1299
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Volo, haven't you been playing too much of Icewind Dale, or simply something D&Dish with flying ships in it?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 06-01-2008, 02:41 PM   #1300
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Volo, haven't you been playing too much of Icewind Dale, or simply something D&Dish with flying ships in it?
Odd thing is that none at all. I'm fond of flying stuff, but the only thing related to such machines I did was to skim through British Airlines themed playing cards sometime last week.
Old 06-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #1301
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

I had a dream last night (so over 15 hous ago, so I forget) which was more related to the forum than anything else.

In it Aiwendil, for some reason, in his personal profile, had found proof that balrogs existed. And when he ran out of space, he gave links to web pages that he had filled with pages and pages of writing, claiming that he had proved that balrogs had wings.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:23 AM   #1302
Volo

I just remembered that I had a dream where I went for a surprise visit to Kath's place. Also I, Rune and some others were in some very spooky house full of odd obsticles, like climbing a very high bookshelf and crawling on an inlined and slippery piece of board. The dream was mildly distressing. It was dark and gloomy, and more twisted than my dreams on average. I can't remember the details though.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:32 AM   #1303
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
I just remembered that I had a dream where I went for a surprise visit to Kath's place.
Hah! Well you're quite welcome to do so, though not on a Sunday at the moment as I won't be there.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #1304
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
In the dream last night I was at some friend's party in a big empty clean living room somewhere high up (either somekind of big ship or a flying machine, in either case over the sea). Rune sat on a sofa in the room in front of the TV, which he wasn't watching. I went to chat with him. I said loads of nonsense and Rune was shy or uninterested. Finally I asked him how to pronounce his name. The friend whose party it was said one version, after that Rune told the real one. I tried it and finally decided that I'd rather just call him "Rune" and not "Hryyne".
Then we were flying outside over the sea. I was surprised when I suddenly saw a great big white flying craft in the air. It had four or so gigantic propellers, but they were moving very slowly. I turned my head and saw more of these beautiful craft. I gasp and say, "Wow, now this is scifi!" Rune answers calmly, "Well, yes, one does see these over Denmark. I nearly bump into a propeller of one as I gather speed.
We crash into a station of such aircraft and armed guards come to arrest us. We start running away and the guards decide to shoot. I try forming a protecting bubble around us, but the bullets pierce them and hit me. Luckily I cast Heal and am fine. Rune suddenly loses his ability to fly and I have to carry him. He also gets hit but I heal him.

I'm really amused how everybody is so calm in my dreams even if cast spells and do such unnatural things.
that is a bit twisted

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #1305
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
I dreamed last night that I was trying to move into Diamond18's house and get rid of her cats without her noticing, before Rune reached it on his raft. Volo kept trying to give me away.
Oh wow. I can't believe I haven't read about this until now.

*hugs cats protectively*
Old 06-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #1306
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I had a dream Lhuna and Nerwen came to Finland and participated in an RPG campaign of ours that was run by Nogrod (really such campaign doesn't exist). Lhuna lived at my place and Nerwen at Nog's. It was their last day in Finland, yet Lhuna and I just sat in my room. I was mostly hanging on the Downs and she was talking to me. We wondered if we had time to finish the campaign anymore, as it was quite late in the evening already (9 pm I think) and we should have gone to Nog's to play.

"I wonder what they are doing right now," said Lhuna.
I remembered talking to Lommy about her summer plans (in RL) a long time ago, and she had said she will play werewolf, and when she's not playing she will sit with Greenie on Nog's sofa doing nothing (ok, she said also other things, but that was all that matters). An image of Nerwen sitting bored on the sofa with them popped into my mind.

Also, we posted the main synopsis of the campaign onto the Downs. All I remember is that my character's name was Kamparauskukampela, which means something like... comb-ray-flounder.

I think in the same dream we also discovered that Morthoron was really a woman.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #1307
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Warning: Playing Werewolf is dangerous to your mental health.

I read the first few words of Agan's post and thought, "Why is she revealing her dream? Wait, wasn't Nerwen just lynched?"

Yay, I get to go to Finland - if only in someone's dream. Thanks, Agan!
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:07 PM   #1308
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh, I mentioned it on the game thread, but I remember who I dreamt about now.

I had a dream that Volo and....well, it was one of the Finn girls....sorry ladies, I can't remember which of you it was (probably Agan, but could have been Greenie or Lommie)....anyway they kept scrying me back and forth and eventually I got sick of it and told them to shove off and scry Legate or Phantom for a change. Random, I know.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #1309
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Nice one, Sally

Last night I had a most amusing dream.

Some downers had come to Finland for a visit. I sat on our balcony with Lommy and possibly some other people I don't recall. The lower floor balcony was somehow bigger than ours so that I could spy what was going on in there. Sally and Legate stood there chatting but I couldn't hear what they said. Then Sally for some reason poked Legate. He answered by kissing her. I started laughing very loudly, which made Lommy and the others wonder what I was laughing at and Legate and Sally wonder where the noise came from.

Then Legate was leaving (somehow he was in our flat now and not the one below it...) and I had to show him the way out (again quite weird since our flat is really quite small and extremely difficult to get lost in). I spoke Finnish to him though I didn't think he could quite understand everything I said. It wasn't out of nastiness, it was just that I didn't think there to be an option to speaking Finnish. The only Finnish word Legate knew was "terve" which is a sort of greeting that is not used very often because it sounds kind of silly. So he said "terve" and left.

I woke up smiling.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:43 PM   #1310
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
Yay, I get to go to Finland - if only in someone's dream. Thanks, Agan!
You're welcome. And guess what - last night you did it again.

In the dream I was in a library near my home, and it was almost closing time. Suddenly I noticed you. You were sitting on a sofa wearing a light pink suit and a hat that reminded me of Jackie Kennedy.
"Hey Lhuna, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm waiting for A Little Green. She promised to take me to Linnanmäki (an amusement park in Helsinki), and her school hasn't ended yet."
I wondered why Lhuna was waiting for her almost on the other side of Helsinki.
"Is Hanni coming with you, too?" I asked then.
"Who is Hanni?" asked Lhuna.
I was surprised she didn't know Lommy's name although they are friends on Facebook and all.

Haha sally. That must have been amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
The only Finnish word Legate knew was "terve" which is a sort of greeting that is not used very often because it sounds kind of silly. So he said "terve" and left.
No it doesn't! And I use it all the time!
Anyway I laughed at your dream quite a lot.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #1311
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Then Legate was leaving (somehow he was in our flat now and not the one below it...) and I had to show him the way out (again quite weird since our flat is really quite small and extremely difficult to get lost in).
Apparently you don't know me yet

Anyway, how do people come up with these dreams...
Old 06-05-2008, 08:29 PM   #1312
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Nice one, Sally

Last night I had a most amusing dream.

Some downers had come to Finland for a visit. I sat on our balcony with Lommy and possibly some other people I don't recall. The lower floor balcony was somehow bigger than ours so that I could spy what was going on in there. Sally and Legate stood there chatting but I couldn't hear what they said. Then Sally for some reason poked Legate. He answered by kissing her. I started laughing very loudly, which made Lommy and the others wonder what I was laughing at and Legate and Sally wonder where the noise came from.

Then Legate was leaving (somehow he was in our flat now and not the one below it...) and I had to show him the way out (again quite weird since our flat is really quite small and extremely difficult to get lost in). I spoke Finnish to him though I didn't think he could quite understand everything I said. It wasn't out of nastiness, it was just that I didn't think there to be an option to speaking Finnish. The only Finnish word Legate knew was "terve" which is a sort of greeting that is not used very often because it sounds kind of silly. So he said "terve" and left.

I woke up smiling.

*backs away slowly*

Are you sure it wasn't I that got lost in your apartment? Because....well, I'm uber-directionally challenged. Like, a lot....
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #1313
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Warning: Playing Werewolf is dangerous to your mental health.

I read the first few words of Agan's post and thought, "Why is she revealing her dream? Wait, wasn't Nerwen just lynched?"
In a similar vein, I have been known to do a a momentary double-take when I see a recently killed player's name on another thread: "How can so-and-so be posting in the Books forum? She's dead!"

I wonder when the media is going to discover WW, the Game That Drives People INSAAAANE!

–The Late Nerwen.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:06 AM   #1314
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
Sally and Legate stood there chatting but I couldn't hear what they said. Then Sally for some reason poked Legate. He answered by kissing her. I started laughing very loudly, which made Lommy and the others wonder what I was laughing at and Legate and Sally wonder where the noise came from.
*Lhuny joins Lily in laughing very loudly*

Wow, Agan. I wonder what I did to become the girl of your (recent) dreams. And oh my...you mean that Hanni person is actually Lommy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggie
Apparently you don't know me yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Are you sure it wasn't I that got lost in your apartment? Because....well, I'm uber-directionally challenged. Like, a lot....
We three should start a support group or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen who was
In a similar vein, I have been known to do a a momentary double-take when I see a recently killed player's name on another thread: "How can so-and-so be posting in the Books forum? She's dead!"

I wonder when the media is going to discover WW, the Game That Drives People INSAAAANE!

–The Late Nerwen.
Why are you posting? You're supposed to be dead!

Oh, wait. Yeah. We're all dead here.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:58 AM   #1315
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

I definitely had an actual BD dream last night, but all I remember of it is that the RPG wasn't going fast enough for LMP's tastes, so every day or two he move it ahead by about a fortnight. Then he would tell us to post faster in the discussion thread. It was funny. There was a lot more, but that's all that I can remember.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #1316
Volo

Quote:
And oh my...you mean that Hanni person is actually Lommy?
What!! :O I thought it was some bearded ugly dirty middle aged man stalking me... oops.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:55 PM   #1317
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

I am positive I dreamt of Anguirel last night. I woke up shortly after it and ran through the dream once more in my head to make sure I remember it for posting. But then I fell asleep again, and had another dream (which wasn't Downs-related), so my Ang dream is now sadly forgotten.

I think it had something to do with him and Form being twins.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #1318
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Another dream....hehe top ten signs I care too much about WW

This is based partially on Greenie's previous post by the way. Well, a bit.

I fell asleep last night working on analyses on Legate and Lallie (rather, reading through their posts so I COULD do analyses). I dreamt that Lallie was sitting on the edge of my couch telling me to wake up and post (which entails driving downtown where I can pick up wireless). For some reason, it was Lallie's avvie (the mouse from The Rescuers) which I thought was a little weird, but yeah, I went back to sleep, still thinking that I should go work on posts but too stinking tired.

Then Agan started laughing at me and saying that I would get lynched if I didn't post something in the next ten minutes, to which I replied something along the lines of "Shove off, wolf girl", at which point Legate shows up and starts poking me. And poking me. And poking me. Greenie started giggling and I said "if you expect me to kiss him, you're crazy" (no offense Legate. I'm cranky when I'm tired hehe) but he didn't stop flipping poking me. So I got up (like seriously put on shoes and grabbed my glasses and everything) and started toward the door. Then I realized I'd been dreaming. *facepalms herself*
Old 06-08-2008, 03:45 AM   #1319
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

OH MY! What's that???

Well Sally, no problem, but it is really bad when someone starts to have Downish dreams based on another one's Downish dreams! Sort of a crazy collective subconscious.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:48 AM   #1320
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Whoa, Sally - never knew my dream would affect someone else's...
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote