User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #281
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
I'm back and I've posted!! Please start posting guys!! It's almost the end of the month and I would really like this finished by then, even if I'm having a ton of fun with it!!
Old 04-18-2007, 03:32 AM   #282
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
I'm back and I've posted!! Please start posting guys!! It's almost the end of the month and I would really like this finished by then, even if I'm having a ton of fun with it!!
Sorry to be sceptic/cynic but we're really going to b in a hurry in that case....
Old 04-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #283
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Ya I know.....Hmmmm...perhaps an extension into oh let's say start of March? But the only problem with that is I become really busy with school and stuff because it's the second last month and everything (and I mean everything >_<) seems to be in that month..... I shall think about this.....

But what about you all?? Any suggestions??

EDIT: Yes, I meant May. My bad.

Last edited by Glirdan; 04-20-2007 at 01:57 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #284
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
March? Do you mean May? And I am game for anything.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #285
Cordelia Harrison
Wight

Cordelia Harrison has just left Hobbiton.
Sounds good to me!
Old 04-20-2007, 03:05 AM   #286
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm wondering... Is the little party still somewhere in western Rohan...?
Old 04-20-2007, 03:18 AM   #287
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

The cabin-dweller may stir.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:07 AM   #288
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hey everyone let's get posting!!!

Glirdan - both Cordelia and I are waiting for your return. So please post.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:48 AM   #289
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Is anyone in the cabin?
Old 04-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #290
The Sixth Wizard
Shade of Carn Dűm

The Sixth Wizard has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to The Sixth Wizard
I have added quite a bit in my last post, but I thought it best if we didn't spend too much time dilly-dallying outside the cabin. Plenty of time for elven love vows where it is warm! (I'm already feeling cold instinctively )
Old 05-01-2007, 08:26 AM   #291
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I have moved us on. Please post accordingly.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:29 PM   #292
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Thank you Crystal...

I'm sorry everyone....I'm going through a lot right now....My mom and step father broke up and I am now currently in the middle of it....so if I go missing for lengthy periods, move on without me. I'm just emotionally, mentally and physically drained and haven't been doing much. So basically, trying to pick my self up out of a deep hole that's in a hole shall we say....Like now, I cannot post currently because I'm having enough trouble without falling asleep.

Anyway, now that I have explained to you what's going on, I shall go rest and relax for that is what I need. I will post sometime this weekend and I make that promise to you.

And once again Crystal, thank you!!
Old 05-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #293
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Glirdan, seriously, don't worry about the RPG. Do whatever seems right for you; I hope things work out.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #294
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
♥ Notice of New Game Opening ♥

Durelin and Firefoot are starting a game in the Shire.

Blood Run: A Terror Returns

If you are interested, please read the proposal – HERE.

The Discussion thread will open soon to take on players and to answer any questions.

See you there!

~*~ Pio
Old 05-06-2007, 08:45 PM   #295
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Glirdan -

Don't you worry about it. I have been a game owner before. I will carry on your character.

EDIT: Everyone post!

Last edited by Crystal Heart; 05-06-2007 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:07 AM   #296
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Jenfried's character description form

I and Glirdy thought this might be a good time to post this. Enjoy!

-----------

NAME: Jenfried (Jen)

RACE: Rohanian

WEAPONS (No magical, super-hero, mithril weapons. Just good solid Middle-earth weapons and armor only that is appropriate to the race of the character and the time period.): Jenfried has two knives: a big, blunt and slightly rusty butcher's knife and a smaller and sharper knife. She also has a leather sling and ten round stones for it.

APPEARANCE: Jenfried is about 5'2" or 5'3'' tall and skinny. She tends to have dirt on her face and her hands. Her long, dark blonde hair is often tangled. Jen's clothes are patched, but in relatively good shape. She has bluegrey eyes, a turned-up nose, a pointed jaw and high cheekbones. It's difficult to say how old she is: one would say she's 12, another that she's 20. Most often people take her for about her age or a year or two older.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: (No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only): In a way, Jenfried is mature for her age. She is more intelligent and more perceptive than people of her age tend to be, and also far less naive. On the other hand, she has a very childish temper that often reveals her true age.

Jen can be very sarcastic and cynic at times. She has had to grow up too fast. She scorns and despises everything "childish", though deep inside she's still the same 6-year-old who loved stories of distant lands. She loves adventure and a traveling way of life. Though she has seen what fighting and an "adventurer's life" really are, she still somewhat romanticises them.

When Jen gets angry she first shouts and then sulks. It is difficult for her to admit she's been wrong, or to apologise. Jen is loyal to her friends and defends things dear to her fiercely. She tries to seem more "adult" than she is. She is actually quite shy, but she tries to hide it.

HISTORY:
Jenfried's mother was a serving wench in a lord's house and no one knows who was her father. Jen grew up in the lord's household and about as soon as she could walk she started working to earn her living. As she grew older, the tasks grew harder and more difficult. She befriended the other children of the household and learned to ride while taking care of the horses. (The stablemaster let the children ride some of the less fine horses though the lord did not approve.)

In the age of eleven Jenfried became one of the cook's little assistants. She worked in the kitchen for almost four years. A bit less than a year ago some of the most expensive dishes were stolen. Jen and her two fellow kitchen assistants were accused of theft. They all denied their guilt, but no one believed them. Jen did not want to be punished for a crime she hadn't done, and being sick of her life in the lord's house, she run away. She managed to steal a horse. "If I'm already called a thief, I can as well be one", she thought.

She did not know where to go. She did not know anyone or anything outside the lord's lands. She decided to go to the nearest town to look for work. On her way there, she was ambushed by highwaymen who wanted her horse. The highwaymen were not trying to kill her, just to harm her and take her horse, and she put up such a fight that when she had to give up and asked if she could join the highwaymen, they actually agreed, though she had to give up the good horse and they gave her an old, shaggy mare called Beadyeyes.

For the last few months she has been with the highwaymen, doing the dangerous and dirty jobs. She hasn't properly befriended with any of the highwaymen and doesn't particularly like them or enjoy being with them. However, she thinks it's the only way for her to earn her living and she likes traveling around Rohan.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:26 AM   #297
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Too bad this is so slow... I'll try to write something tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #298
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
I'll post as soon as I'm done with finals!
Finals = monster essays! Eek!
Old 05-15-2007, 02:01 PM   #299
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I understand life can be challening and overwhelming. If you are going to be gone for any significant amount of time I would rather that you told myself and Glirdan.

At this moment, since Glirdan is AWOL, I would appreciate being told if you are going to be gone.

Now please, everyone, put up posts!

Thank you.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:15 AM   #300
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Crystal, if you've taken over, could you play the cabin owner to get things back rolling, or if there is no cabin owner, just otherwise make the things continue? I mean, we regular players can't make the game develop at this phase asd we don't know what Glirdy and you have planned.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:25 AM   #301
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well, Glirdan knew every small detail of this RPG. I know the wider scope of the RPG.

Okay, here is what is going to happen. We ARE going to be moving forward. I will post right now and move us on. There will be a cabin owner and they will be nice.

I need all of you to post immediately afterwards. Thank you.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:50 AM   #302
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Sorry, but I'm not able to post immediately afterwards, since tomorrow's a public holiday here and as I don't have a net access home, I can't post anything then, nor today. I can post on Friday though.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:43 AM   #303
The Sixth Wizard
Shade of Carn Dűm

I was feeling rather descriptive in my latest post. It contains a few longer words than usual I think... Anyways I have posted and that's what matters.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #304
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thank you for the post. We are going to plow ahead! So please keep up.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:32 AM   #305
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The semester is over, I've moved back home for the summer, and I'm all geared up to start RPing again like the beast I was when I signed up. Sorry for the grotesque absence, but that should be all a matter of the past now.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:53 AM   #306
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I'm quite optimistic - finally it looks like something's happening!

Crystal
(almost called you Arianna lol ) - do you know if Glirdy's coming back while this RPG is still running? If yes, when?
Old 05-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #307
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thin - that's okay. You can call me Arianna if it is easier.

No he did not say how long he would be gone. We will just have to proceed without him. Perhaps even end the game without him.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:29 AM   #308
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Heart
No he did not say how long he would be gone. We will just have to proceed without him. Perhaps even end the game without him.
Alright then. It's a pity though. (The previous RPG I was in also lost its owner along the way and was never properly completed... Not that I think this RPG's fate will be similar, though. )

I find it funny that both my chracters are captives in some way.

By the way, poor Thin-Gloomy maybe needs writing soon... Hmmm... How soon will the adventurers be there in Arnor?

PS. Crystal - did you notice calling Marieme Miriam in your post?
And where's Cordelia? She hasn't been around for a while...
Old 05-22-2007, 06:03 AM   #309
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Palantir-Green

Forgot to mention - I'll post about Jen tomorrow and possibly about T-G too...
Old 05-24-2007, 01:18 AM   #310
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

White-Hand

Err, sorry about promising that. ^ I totally forgot I would not be able to come online yesterday. I'll maybe come up with something today or tomorrow.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:37 AM   #311
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Its alright, Lommy, as long as we see it soon I think everyone'll be happy.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:12 AM   #312
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I assumed the Elves were talking Elvish, but if that was not so, I can edit...
Old 05-31-2007, 03:59 PM   #313
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

First off I don't know where Cordelia is. She and her boyfriend have been missing for a while. Their parents are very worried and there is a search for her. Please keep her and her boyfriend in your prayers.

I am sorry that I have not been on as of late. I have been dealing with trying to find my missing friend and the death of my computer.

Please keep posting.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:06 AM   #314
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

But that's horrible. I so much hope they are alright and will come back or be found... (If I did pray I would pray for them, but as I don't I'll just keep wishing everything's fine...)

Crystal - no need to apologise I think you have had a good reason... I hope you're doing as fine as one can do in such a situation...
Old 06-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #315
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. Cordelia has been found, along with her boyfriend. They are both fine, but rather shaken. They were kidnapped - it was not a runaway/elope incident as once previously thought.

There has been some rather horrid things that have happened to the two of them and I don't think that Cordelia will be rejoining us any time soon. So I shall be carrying her character as well.

Please keep posting!
Old 06-09-2007, 02:28 AM   #316
The Sixth Wizard
Shade of Carn Dűm

Thank goodness for that! My thoughts go to her.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:22 AM   #317
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thank you Sixth. And to all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers. They are all truly appreciated.

OKAY, I am baaaaaaack! So therefore, this game is getting off the ground. I want everyone to post TODAY! (Or tomorrow at the latest). Let's get this RP moving and finished as Glirdan had envisioned!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have made Lommy my co-owner, seeing as I have now become the main owner of this game. THEREFORE, what Lommy says is law. If Lommy demands postings then do as she (erm. . . he?) demands.

PLOT: This is how it is going to be folks. I am going to be moving the scene. Post accordingly
Old 06-20-2007, 09:48 AM   #318
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Hello and *BANG*

Okay, I'm the scary new co-owner. Seeing that my word now has become a law () I ask everybody to post. I myself will post in a few hours and I will write a leaving scene. Hopefully then you guys can all write a bit about jolly travelling and remember that intriguing side-plots (like that bandit-attack) are always welcome. So please guys unleash your imagination and sacrifice a few minutes for this amusing which (I hope) no one of us wants to see just fade away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal
she (erm. . . he?)
Yes, I'm a she.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #319
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

My thoughts as well go out to Cordellia, I'm so glad she's safe now!

I've posted, and also would like to appologize for my absent..iness.
(**And yes, that last paragraph of my post is all for the sake of a few giggles.)
Old 06-22-2007, 09:41 AM   #320
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thank you Valesse! I will pass on your sentiments. I am sure she will appreciate them.

Now. . . I am going to take a posting count. So far I, Lommy, and Valesse since the new changes have occurred. Sixth, I am unsure of where you are, but if you could please post immediately that would be greatly appreciated.