Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2003, 06:00 AM   #81
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

The same deal with my new post. Whoever is in first.

Thanks for your post Lyra. Your going in a direction I was planning!

With the area of Swan Wood, to explain simply, the village and Woods are separate. When we arrive, I would like two parties. One stays in the town, possibly interacting with seecondary characters such as Havlor and Fiona and Co. The second come into the wood and meet Lady Taralphiel. Both meet at the House the next day.

Let me know where you want to be.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:40 AM   #82
The Ruling Ring
Haunting Spirit

The Ruling Ring has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

If Ohtaredan has a choice, I'd like him to be in the woods. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

TMRR
Old 03-31-2003, 08:05 AM   #83
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

If it's all right with you, Thagon and Leena will go to the village. Do you have anything specific about the geography in mind? (E.G. low walls, lots of big/small houses)
Old 03-31-2003, 12:00 PM   #84
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Thanks for your post Lyra. Your going in a direction I was planning!
so, what are you planning? cos i don't want to do something wrong!
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 04-01-2003, 03:54 AM   #85
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OKay, I finally posted again... I cut the dark elves' trip short so they could be at Gondor soonest.

Now which way was Swanwood again??? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 04:37 AM   #86
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Thanks for letting me know about your choices.

To answer your question Ransom, Alphirion (the village) is set out in a similar style to Calembel, with mainly low houses and a few scattered taller buildings, meeting halls etc. And Lyra, your post is showing that some of the party is coming to the village, which is what I want [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thali: we'll meet you on the way there? we bump into you in the night? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

As soon as we meet the trio of Dark Elves, we will cut it short to Alphirion

Enjoy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 07:00 AM   #87
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I think I'll split my characters up, unless you don't want me to. I guess Jess will stay in Alphirion and Cartil will meet with Taralphial (since he's the messenger guy and all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]).

Aylwen
Old 04-02-2003, 07:57 AM   #88
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Annunfuin would likely join those who are going to meet Lady Taralphiel if that's okay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 07:52 PM   #89
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

It looks like there's a lot of people allready going to meet Lady Taralphiel, but it wouldn't really make sense for Annanoldowen not to meet with her, considering they go way back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Whatever you think is best Taralphiel.

-Maikafanawen
Old 04-04-2003, 05:04 AM   #90
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Here is my list so far. Kryss, I have to put you in the village to go with Lyra's post, if you dont mind that is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]Village
Thagon
Leena
Lanaey
Jess

Swan House
Ohtaredan
Cartil
Annanoldowen
Annunfuin

That's all Ive been given at the moment. Also, someone fill in the person in my last post, it matters little who. Though maybe they oculd spy a few strangers up ahead, and make the way for Thali [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2003, 05:37 PM   #91
Ransom
Wight

Sting

All-

Sorry about the absence. I've had an extremely busy week, and my home work probably won't be clearing up in the near future. I may go MIA for a few days in the future, but I'll try to tell you guys first.

I'll get up a post later this week. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kryssal-

Do you want to RP the reaction of the three riders, or are they up for grabs? Just thought I'd check before I mess your plans up. ^_^

-Ransom
Old 04-09-2003, 06:24 AM   #92
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

those three riders are actually Rudh's group, so that post is filled. As soon as Thali arrives were back on track, but still need preferences on village/woods. If not, Ill decide them for you.

Id like at least one of each group to be there, and those who have made up specific connections (Herebrands relation to Eriador, Annanoldowen, Rudchamion and such) Im putting in Taralphiels expecting post now, just to get you ready for whats to come [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ April 09, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 04-09-2003, 09:56 AM   #93
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Tara,
thanks… I was getting lost (hehehehe!) I’ll let the Dark Elf (Rudh) stay awhile, until the two younger elves figure out why they need to be part of your quest.

I’ll try to come in as often as I can… busy with job interviews! The story is going great!
Don’t hesitate to tell me if there’s any suggestions!
Old 04-10-2003, 10:18 PM   #94
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Erm... yeah, sure he can do that. As long as he knows who they are [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Danke Thali, ill let you know if I need anything. Oh, will Rudh be satying in the Swan Lady's House??

Elfhelm, Ive picked you to respond to my next post, seeing as my character hasnt really talked to yours that much. Ill pick on others later [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ April 11, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 04-11-2003, 06:10 AM   #95
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

I just finished this draft, I've been thinking of a nemesis,or to put it, giving a face to the evil. Ive come up with a character of two. I'll probably be asking for people to fill these characters. Let me know what you think of it (if the race of the informant doesnt work, I have no problem with changing it)

~*~Walking through the shadows, the creature watched for the stray beams of moonlight that threatened his concealment. Indeed the open aired house of the Swan Lady was hazardous for him, the light stunning him and leaving him vulnerable. He slowly traced his steps through the house, like a routine, and made his way down the halls to the bedchambers. Listening to the foreign rising and falling of breathing, he found a small group of guests. He assumed them to be a makeshift legion, and gave a low growl. Soon he found the room he was seeking, and a grin spread on his face.

Moving in, he saw the Lady Laurel lying asleep. Her face was still but had a disturbed look on it, as if sleep unnerved her. He ran his finger gently across her pale jawline and smiled, then let out low whispers. ‘I know ye brought them here dearest, and that ye wish to hide from me, but I shall no’ weary. They will come for this place, and I shall have your beauty to my own. Only I can bring ye comfort to that eating darkness, and I will no’ yield’ At that a beam of the moon struck him and lit up his face. Pale as the light, his eyes were darker than any abyss. His long hair was tied back and flowed lightly over his shoulders. His featues were strong and handsome, but fey and sickness rose from his features above all else. His ears gave him away as an Elf, and his curse on the moonlight was also obvious. But this Elf was no longer of his people, but twisted and fallen. Cuor moved quietly back into the forest, humming his plans, and cursing the rest of the damned House.

~*~

Cuor made his way back through the forest to the camp of the stinking rebels. The smell of rotting and burning meat assailed his senses, as well as the reek of the many filthy bodies jostling, telling tales and searching for more Ale. Quickly he darted into a tall tent at the end of the heap of soldiers, and threw himself to the floor. Inside, skins and rugs were thrown down, and jugs of wine and food stood nearby. Leaning against the tent were broadswords, stained with blood and evilly tarnished. Also were a quiver and arrows, and a small skin pouch. In his prostrate position, Cuor stared at the shiny darts that had spilled from the satchel, their ends feathered black, and their tips gleaming a sickly yellow.
A voice boomed out over him ‘Get ye up, fool! Tell me news!’
Cuor stood to face the man. He too was grubby, and smelled foul. His dark beard fell long over his ragged skins and clothes, and he did not suit his surroundings, which were a sight more refined, but not too much. His dirt stained face showed a twisted nose and two, small dark eyes, with a menacing stare ‘Well! Out with it!’

‘The Lady has employed mercenaries milord’ he began slowly ‘there are many, and some may be hidden, I am no’ sure. They will put up a greater fight then we may be able to stand’

At that plates flew about the room as the Wild Man roared ‘We shall see! Wretch! You are no better then that damned old witch, sitting on ‘er throne! That land will be mine! And I’ll ‘ang her from the nearest tree!’ he scowled at Cuor, and his voice turned chillingly meek ‘Tell me, little pointy ear, what be you wanting from this? Ye came to me and told me o’ a wonderful palace in the forests ripe for the taking. We only knew of a small village then, and never thought to attack in such a number! You lead us straight there. And we are almost at her door! But naught have ye said of reward! Spit it out, wretch!’

Cuor’s eyes narrowed ‘I be wanting one o’ the ladies of the House. The warrior. Leave her alone’ The Wild King grinned ‘Hehhh! You be picking out the best, m’friend. Why do ye not just take her now! Why kill her graddam, and all her friends hm?’

Cuor did not move. He turned the question over and over in his mind. Why kill them all? ‘She will no’ want ye any other way’ a voice assured him, and he spun around. A dark cloaked figure appeared at the door. Throwing down the hood, a Wild Woman grinned ‘Ah! Gita!’ smiled the King. Gita looked far better dressed than Wild Men, enough to blend into the town, which was what she did. ‘This thing was stealing from the twon in his hunger pains. He was brought to the House and fell in love with the Houses beauty. But her gran’ wouldna’ have that, and sent him away.’ She smirked. Cuor was astounded she knew such things. ‘And ye would love to know where he came from? The charred wreck of the cursed ring o’ Black Mountains’ At this, the King again scowled ‘The cursed Lord’s leftovers eh? Well, he serves his purpose, and he shall get his reward if he does as he is ordered. Out a my sight!’ With that he received a stern kick from Gita, and was out the door. Nursing his sore backside into a tree, he grinned in malice ‘They can have the Land, and I shall have my Lady. But she will no’ love me without some sport. Yesss, she’ll hunt them down fer me’ and he smiled though the night, dreaming of being Lord of his own Land.

~*~
Clearly this informant is both poweful, but bordering on completley dillusional [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] wanted him to add a bit of humour, but still be dark and possesive. I wait for your opinion

Tara
Old 04-12-2003, 07:54 PM   #96
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Hey all,

I don't have much time on the computer right now, I'm about to go out. I am a little confused on the direction of our story. It's probably because I'm new to Rohan. What approximately are we going to do at the Swan Lady's house? I'm going to start jotting down things for Annanoldowen to think/say. I want to develop her character more. She seems more of a dull extra alongside everyone else's strong spirited characters. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'll take them gladly.

-Maikafanawen
Old 04-12-2003, 08:34 PM   #97
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Maikafanawen: If you chesk the forst discussion post, it will tell you the objectives in detail. But I'll give you a crash course in it. We are going to defend and attack the Wild Men, and push them out of the forest. Strategies will have to be looked at, but that will be dealt with once we get there.

As for your character, the only thing I suggest is that you try to interact as much as possible with all the others. That way, you can react to them and it may develop her traits, habits etc
Old 04-15-2003, 03:57 PM   #98
Ransom
Wight

Sting

Really sorry about going MIA for a few weeks. Unfortunately, I'm swanped with homework at the moment. I'll have a post up later this week. At latest this weekend.

-Ransom
Old 04-15-2003, 08:06 PM   #99
Elfhelm
Animated Skeleton

Elfhelm has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elfhelm
Sting

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I'm typing this from a friend's computer, so I have to be brief. I downloaded this program from Kazaa, and it really messed up my computer. I think it has a virus of something. It won't let me run any programs or go on the internet or anything. I probably won't be around for awhile as well, but I'm going to get my computer fixed. I might need a new one. Anyway, don't kill my character!

Eflhelm
Old 04-16-2003, 01:37 AM   #100
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

*hugs daughterness* I agree!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, there is little to be done about it except to move on as best we can. I'll work on it now. Any problems with Mr Cuor shoudl be voiced now, or he's going up...

Also, Ive had contact from Cole, and he cannot resume his character, so he will be deleted from the RPG posts.

If anyone knows someone who would be willing to play the character Gita or the Wild King outlined in my posts, please PM me and let me know

Cheers

[ April 16, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 04-16-2003, 05:29 AM   #101
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

So so sorry for my long absence (if anyone noticed I had gone). I have just finished up a bunch of testing at school, and spent a lot of time studying (which we all know is so much fun!).

I'll post sometime this afternoon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aylwen
Old 04-18-2003, 07:55 PM   #102
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Taralphiel: 0o0o0o0o0o0o0ohh I would like to play Gita! I know it seems like I don't post much, but that's because I'm not really sure yet how to portray my character. I think I'm going to make her more talkative and tougher. I think she's going to start a conversation with Jess. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyways, PM me if I can play Gita and what you want me to do with her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen
Old 04-19-2003, 09:49 AM   #103
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Tara,
I was wondering... Rudh and Taralphiel is going to do some catching up, right? I'll leave the Dark Elf with his friend for a while when his two younger cousins start their adventure (perhaps Rudh can give some insights of sorts when needed).

Kryssal,
I think I need to read up about your character... since I can't remember from where she is exactly. (Sorry, ,but Tara hasn't told you about me being a sluggard has she? hehehehe)
Old 04-20-2003, 05:36 AM   #104
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Maika: Ill PM you now

Thali: Yes..sluggard...how bout *dum dum* cantankerous?? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh, it would be nice for Tara and Rudh to catch up, and I think they would probably do so while Galain and Gorath were out fightin' with Laurel and Co.

As a suggestion from Bethberry, Ive decided to make a full list of the characters in our RPG, so you all know who are in your respective parties:

Rohan
Ruling Ring- Ohtarendan
Burzdol- Ilisit
Elfhelm- Herebrand

Gondor
Annunfuiniel- Annunfuin
Aylwen- Jesslyn and Cartil
Ransom- Thagon and Leena

Elves
Maikafanawen- Annanoldowen
Kryssal- Lanaey
Thalionyulma- Gorath, Galain, and Rudchamion

Secondary Characters
Malandariel- Fiona
Elfhelm- Rohirrim
Lyra Greenleaf- village girl
Maikafanawen- Gita

Places for Cuor and the Wild King are still up for grabs...
Old 04-22-2003, 05:47 PM   #105
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Name: Gita

Race: Wild men

Weapons: Demurring from engaging in any form of open combat, she does not carry a sword. Instead she has two slender daggers she wears concealed in whichever form of garb best suits her present mission. She is not known for her weaponry skills.

Looks: Gita is a very beautiful and slender woman with deceivingly soft grey eyes and dark brown hair, styled to match her disguise or worn up when donning her usual apparel of a forest green tunic, tan colored pants and black boots. She fancies feathered and beaded jewelry that she wears on her ankles, as a belt, around her neck, or in her hair.

Character: She is dark natured and uncivilized in many respects. Gita is also very devious and cunning. If given the chance, she would kill the Wild King if the time suited her needs. Gita has the ability to dress as a peasant and look authentic enough to listen in to the gossip of town ladies, which often talk about the comings and goings of the Lady of the Swan Wood. Her mission is to bring any useful information to the King. Combining what she and Cuor give him, the King makes his plans. She finds out things such as when Taralphiel and Laurel move and where. Gita also knows the mapping of the Village and the Swan house. She is very occupied with knowing the whereabouts of Cuor, and knows most about him (on account of her following him).

History: As far as hierarchy in the Wild Men’s system, Gita is ‘nobility’. Her father, Torzelius, is one of the Wild King’s more trusted advisors, and a sickly appearing man with a surprisingly and impeccably hidden strength. Gita’s mother, Mynde, was not married to her father but keeps contact with her only daughter (much is unknown of her). Raised in the brutal surroundings of the ways of the Wild Men, Gita was an abused child, and grew tough on anger and hate. Now, she is ignored out of fear by most of her race, and is known for her anger and quickness to kill anyone she damn near pleases to.

Is that okay Taralphiel?

-Maikafanawen

[ April 23, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 04-23-2003, 03:41 AM   #106
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

That sounds great Maika, though I think she might have to be able to be tad younger, so she can be pitted against Lady Laurel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Great job everyone! Keep it all up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I really like seeing all your characters bonding. If you see a chacter youve not spoken with, do so, it makes the group work better together and prepare for the battle ahead *grins*

[ April 23, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 04-26-2003, 03:29 PM   #107
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Ok, I thought Annunfuin had been too silent so now he has caught everyones attention. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hope that didn't sound too ridiculous...
How do you feel about some action for a change or do we leave that for later? Something could be arranged if that's ok with everyone...
Btw. I love the evil characters, great job Tara and Maika! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2003, 03:43 PM   #108
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Annunfuiniel: Thanks!

I set it up so that Gita would have access to the Swan House. If this is a) Not Possible: Taralphiel knows who her servants are and will recognize Gita; b) A bad idea for the development of the story; c) Just ridiculous; I'll edit it so that she is just going to either a) Follow Cuor around and see what he does or b) Dress as a regular folk of Alphirion and perhaps talk with someone who is staying behind in the village.

Alright?

-Maikafanawen
Old 04-26-2003, 05:12 PM   #109
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

OK, I'm saving this here:

Without warning a horse bore down on her as she ran across the street. Elena narrowly missed being crushed by its hooves. As the rider turned Elena gasped, her tears stopping. An Elf! she thought excitedly. It's like a tale come true!
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 04-26-2003, 10:27 PM   #110
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Allrighty, Ive sped it all up for you. And I do like your post Annun, very nice [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maika too, I like to see Gita causing some trouble [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The action is coming [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Ill let about one more post on the trail then Ill introduce The Swan House so it doesnt confuse anyone
Old 04-27-2003, 03:51 PM   #111
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Lyra: Whenever I see your aviatar, I immediately associate it with Mara. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sorry. Anyways, I was planning on Annanoldowen going first to the town to get a new change of clothing, that would be more appropriate for battle than her traveling dresses. She could be the one who almost runs over Elena if you wish [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Taralphiel: Is it okay if Annanoldowen buys new clothes before journeying on to the Swan House?

Playing Gita is going to be so fun. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen
Old 04-28-2003, 04:56 AM   #112
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

sure Maika, though she will have very little time. We stop to rest and change horses and then set off again.
Old 04-28-2003, 02:33 PM   #113
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

I've got a picture of two elves arguing over running over a little girl in the middle of a street...haha...yeah, anyways, if Laeney wants to run over poor Elena then she can. I didn't catch that you were going to. Haha...can't you just see it? Alright I'm done.

Taralphiel: Here was my idea for the post:

Annanoldowen deeply resented wearing the clothing of a shield-maiden, but due to the strenuous travel (and possibly warfare) she would endure these next few weeks, she reluctantly conformed to such attire. The elf stood in front of the mirror of a local clothe shop in the village of Alphirion. She eyed her new ensemble dismayingly. Dark brown riding pants were covered halfway to just above the knee by simple, tan colored boots. A crisp white ‘swordswoman’s’ shirt was worn under a tough leather jerkin. The jerkin tied up the front with a leather string weaving in and out of a dozen pairs of grommets. The wings of the jerkin were made of a tougher material adding protection to the elf’s shoulders. Her silver feather pendant was visible between the collars of her shirt. Strapped to her belt were her regular sword and a new addition: a dagger of fine make that she had purchased at the local smithy’s shop. Her long blonde hair had been brushed out of her face and pulled back into one long braid, and secured with a thin leather strap at the end. Over all, she looked the part of any regular shield maiden. If not for her pointed ears and sharp features, she could almost pass for a woman of Rohan or Gondor. The thought was amusing.

“Are you satisfied?” asked an anxious shopkeeper as Annanoldowen took in her new look.

“I do not like the snug feel of this jerkin,” she replied, trying to loosen it under the arms with her thumbs.

“It’s best for travel,” was the rejoinder. Sighing, Annanoldowen paid the woman generously and left the shop.

A warm breeze greeted her, twirling the silver chimes on the clothe shop’s porch. Her new boots made no sound as she walked down the three steps to her horse. A small group of children had gathered and were looking admiringly at Taurawaa. Smiling kindly at them, Annanoldowen mounted and spurred her horse away from the row of shops and down the road *[to where the rest of the company was gathered.]

*Sentence liable to change to fit her destination or what not.

-Maikafanawen
Old 04-29-2003, 03:07 AM   #114
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

heehee, that ouwld be funy wouldnt it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'll let you have running-over rights Kryss dear, youve probably already planned for it.

That post is beautiful Maika. I love the description of the clothes.

The way the formation will work is the whole cavalry will stop at Swan Village, and the groups will split then. So all will see the Village

If that confuses anyone, please let me know.
Great work everybody! Please keep on posting so Im not on my own!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tara
Old 04-29-2003, 10:02 AM   #115
cerinel

Eye

hello, here is the character that i would like to play
name: cerindal, elf

she was born in valinor but then stayed behind. she left her mother and father and has four brothers. she now travels around middle earth in search of a companion to travel with. she has a horse named cerinsina.

she has a set of daggers and a sword. she has a long bow that is incrusted with jewels and has a quiver of arroiws. she also some ability to have preminisions but they are not as powerful.

thanks

cerina

Old 04-29-2003, 07:34 PM   #116
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hi Cerina

Your profile sounds okay. All I need is a rough age. And maybe some ideas of where your character could possibly come in in this RPG. Im technically not taking any more characters, but would still like to squeeze you in some how. And ideas anyone??

[ April 29, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 04-30-2003, 03:11 PM   #117
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

In order to keep it organized, Cerina could use the standard form:

Name:

Race:

Weapons:

Appearance:

Personality/Strengths/Weaknesses:

History:

(Do I spend too much time in The Shire ... sorry [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

Just a suggestion.

-Maikafanawen
Old 04-30-2003, 11:07 PM   #118
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

You spend too much time in the Shire? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
No, thats a great idea Maika. Cerina, if you would, please fill out the form that Maika has posted. That will make it much easier for myself and the fellow RPG members to decide where to put you
Thanks
Old 05-03-2003, 08:59 PM   #119
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Posts *cheers*
All Id like before the Swan House is that the Elves accompany me to see Havlor, and get an idea of what those nasty darts do. Then were off

If you have any q's about which party youre in, or youre not in one, lemme know
Old 05-06-2003, 02:37 AM   #120
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Erm...Im pretty sure youre in the village Kryss. And I just thought that the Elves would know a little more than those of Swan Wood about modes of war, so I dragged you along. If anyone else wants to join that group to see Havlor, just speak up I suppose.

Also, I like those ideas for our new character. Hope they help [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]