The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2010, 04:40 PM   #641
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
but I don’t get what he says about why he's putting Kath at the top of it
She's not "at the top" of my list, but rather she happens to be listed first. I wasn't meaning to imply order of suspicion. Sorry for being unclear.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #642
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
No worries. Btw my list is not meant to be read in order of suspicion either, it started off as an "order of posting" list and then went off on a tangent.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:10 PM   #643
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
I am here now and should be here until DL.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #644
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
my problem with him remains his callous attitude to Nerwen yesterday.
Callous? I definitely did not mean to act that way. I'm not sure what you mean, in fact, and it would be great if you would specifiy what exactly in my behavior was callous. If I appeared that way, I do sincerely apologise.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #645
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Zil:

31 – Wonders why Boro singled out Phantom, teases that Rikae is a wolf for singling out possible gifteds
36 – No one should be blindly followed
64 – Mentions how the lovers are unpredictable, calls Nog “mate” Interesting thing there… could be just “friend” but if either of them turns out a wolf I’d be seriously considering the other … word choice is very important
66 – More lover stuff
93 – Thinks the false seer – once they know they are false – needs to come clean and let us know so that we aren’t following false hints
131 – Wants to know what Steve has to say about the Dionysus thing
134 – Mentions Steve’s age and more about the cursed role being revealed
152 – More about the cursed not being good once they are turned
172 – Who stands out: Boro – confusing; Mac – wants to lynch just for being Mac but not today; Steve – Dionysus thing but doesn’t see him as a threat; BG – popping in and out
174 – Is hesitant to vote Mac even though he thinks that Mac’s reasoning was reaching (re: Boro and Zeus)
185 – Votes BG for poking her head in and saying nothing except what others have said

Day 2
337 – Looks at some of Boro’s posts, mentions how his sudden vote for Steve is jarring, mentions that Lottie has been suspicious of Tum and wants to have another look at her
342 – Analysis of Tum – finds her very suspicious especially going back and forth between suspects and then voting for someone who she thought was innocent. Reading what he wrote and quoted, Tum did say she would vote BG to try and save Steve which seems to be what happened… yes after checking Tum voted when Steve was only behind in votes by one and there had been a few recent ones so she could have been voting to save him
395 – Wonders why I find him suspicious while I voted for someone who I admitted was innocent I shall respond to this now if you’d like… I didn’t say you were suspicious I just said your vote doesn’t look fabulous because of it’s timing, and I voted for someone I thought was detrimental … which doesn’t have to mean wolf
457 – Of the people who have the spotlight: Rikae – surprisingly OK with; Mac – doesn’t trust but won’t be voting; Phantom – doesn’t seem evil but not trustworthy; Nerwen – confusion; Nog – think’s Nog is being too single-minded to be innocent; Tum – doesn’t like her flip-floping with Steve
462 – Doesn’t like Tum’s defenses
471 – Defends his vote for BG
473 – Votes Steve to hopefully shed light on his real suspects Not my favorite vote… he votes for Steve even though he has other top suspects

Day 3
594 – Happy no wolf-kill, jokes about Rikae being a wolf, gives more points against Tum – thinks looks like a ploy to get innocents lynched. Thinks Nerwen and Lal’s points against Nog have validity
618 – Can see the attraction to Sally’s plan but sees the flaws too, more points against Tum – fixating on players and then dropping them
627 – Fine with lynching Nog or Tum today, not getting furry vibes from Lal

Conclusions:
I don't know if I would say that he's furry. He had some disconcerting votes and he seems to be really stuck on Tum and Nog. On the whole he's been consistent at least. I don't trust him but that doesn't mean he's a wolf either.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:21 PM   #646
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Not sure what you're seeing, but rest assured that there are no false reveals intended. In fact, there are no reveals intended at all anytime soon, so I'm really kind of puzzled here. Not that there would be anything to reveal anyway. Dare to be plainer?
All the talk of checking people and finding out about people, of course. You don't expect me to believe your over-the-top excessive seer hints weren't intentional at all, do you?

And while I'm accusing people, I'd like to mention - what is all this balderdash from various quarters about an autume lynch being a repeat of the last two lynches? At this point we have much more to go on, and as far as I'm concerned, a Tum lynch would be the only one of the three that has much logic behind it at all. Just because you see players as somehow similar doesn't mean their roles or the cases for their guilt are also identical. It's a really flimsy defense, and if Tum does turn out to be evil, I will be very wary of those who used it.

EDIT: X'd with Nienna
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #647
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

On my way out the door. I'll be back for the final 2-3 hours.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #648
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I meant that I was going to analyse them.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #649
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
And while I'm accusing people, I'd like to mention - what is all this balderdash from various quarters about an autume lynch being a repeat of the last two lynches? At this point we have much more to go on, and as far as I'm concerned, a Tum lynch would be the only one of the three that has much logic behind it at all. Just because you see players as somehow similar doesn't mean their roles or the cases for their guilt are also identical. It's a really flimsy defense, and if Tum does turn out to be evil, I will be very wary of those who used it.
So where do you stand on wanting me to get lynched and why?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:31 PM   #650
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
THIS.

Also, I'm back, but spending time with my auntie.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #651
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
Oooo I can answer that!

I want to lynch you. Why? Because I think you're evil.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #652
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Callous? I definitely did not mean to act that way. I'm not sure what you mean, in fact, and it would be great if you would specifiy what exactly in my behavior was callous. If I appeared that way, I do sincerely apologise.
Sorry I actually meant Nienna, when you called her "an easy victim."

Anyway bedtime and thus voting time. It crossed my mind - is there a chance Nogrod and Tum could be wolves together? I haven't got time to go back through the whole thread to check now. And I still have reservations about voting for either of them which I have already voiced.
That leaves me with Loslote as the only one I have any kind of case against. I do see there is an apparent illogicality of suspecting Nogrod and then voting for the same person as he does - but what I do think either Nogrod OR Loslote is most likely a wolf.
++ Loslote

Hmmm...If we don't get a wolf today, and if I am spared, I think I might change tack toMorrow and start shooting randomly at submarines.

Last edited by Lalaith; 07-30-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: thanks Sally...lucky I didn't go to bed straight away!
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #653
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Lal, dear, you need to put the two plusses in front (or Glirdan might eat you). Just sayin'.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #654
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autume
Well, that's kind of a strange question, autume, but here goes: you've done a lot of things that look foolish for a wolf and even more so for an innocent; you have openly talked about wanting to make yourself look innocent and being glad of an innocent's death, you've given a general impression of following wherever you think the trend may be headed (your sudden "suspicion" of me seemed to be a direct response to Inzil's questioning of you - looked like a very blatant attempt to win him over) and Mac, Wilwa, and Lalaith, none of whom are on my "most innocent" list, have all made what I consider very illogical arguments against lynching you. Sally, who seems to know you pretty well, vouches for the fact that you're not actually as clueless as an innocent acting as you have would probably be. You also have been discussed enough to make your role a source of useful leads. Plus, you used chatspeak.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 as "would sacrifice myself to prevent them being lynched" and 10 as "will sacrifice myself to take them down", I'd put you at about a 6.5. In other words, not opposed to lynching you, but would prefer to lynch someone more suspicious, if such a person there be. There are other people on my radar right now, too.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #655
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Maybe even a 7.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #656
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
Let me try this again. Am I happy that an innocent is dead. No. I just felt that his innocence proved the reason I voted for BG. Which just happens to be why people were going after me yesterDay.
tum, it would be fair enough to argue the next Day, after Eonwe was dead, that his innocence made you look better.

It's quite another to say this about a still-living lynch-candidate:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
Now if Eonwe turns out to be a wolf then I know that will look REALLY bad. So I'm really hoping that Eonwe is someone good.
Do you really still not understand the difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Basically, you never hope that you're right about someone's innocence and that they'll be lynched. The game doesn't work like that. Unless you're evil.
Yes, but then, how often do baddies straight-out say, "Ooo, I do hope we lynch an innocent toDay"? They think it, of course, but they tend to keep that to themselves, rather.

I mean, I'm not saying what she said doesn't sound bad, but it's also just... weird.

Is it possible that tum is an innocent who still hasn't quite grasped the idea that WW is a team-game, and thinks it's about winning by herself? Some newbies do see it that way... but then I know she's played several games before this.
I really think that you are looking into the wording too much. I never meant anything bad out of it. It's like when you're getting blamed for something that you didn't do, and then it comes to light later on that you were right. It was a bad thing for me to do. What I did was a lapse in judgment. I'll try not to do this in the future.

I know that this is a team-game, and I DO want to get the wolves.

Edit: x-ed everyone since my last post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #657
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
I've been thinking about sally's idea of flushing Hestia out. While originally I rejected it, after giving it some serious consideration I think it would be best to wait to do anything to that effect until if/when the village starts to flounder. As of now we're in decent shape, despite not having nabbed any furry ones yet. If things start getting desperate though, I'm all for it. Well, not necessarily all for it. As for it as one can be considering the circumstances.

Also, in a desperate attempt to not fall back asleep and have more weird dreams, I am going to go look at phantom

*stalks to Facebook*

Okay, now I'm going to go analyze his posts.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling

Last edited by Keeper of Dol Guldur; 07-30-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: xed with Rikae and Tum
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #658
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
I really think that you are looking into the wording too much. I never meant anything bad out of it. It's like when you're getting blamed for something that you didn't do, and then it comes to light later on that you were right. It was a bad thing for me to do. What I did was a lapse in judgment. I'll try not to do this in the future.

I know that this is a team-game, and I DO want to get the wolves.

Edit: x-ed everyone since my last post
By wording, do you mean the post itself? Because I can't think of any other way to interpert that post than a suspicious one. You say that you're being blamed for something you didn't do, but then say that it was bad anyway. Wolves are the ones who worry about how they come across to other people, Tum. Not innocents. And you've made it very clear that you care over much about how you come across.

EDIT: xed with Keepandir of Dol Mira
Old 07-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #659
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

List:

Very Suspicious:
Tum

Sort of Suspicious
Zil - for reasons mentioned in my analysis post
Lalaith - her most recent vote seems a little off... maybe it's because I haven't seen much to suspect Lottie
Phantom - something about him today has been rubbing me the wrong way... maybe it's his assault on Sally which I think is very unfounded or his strong desire to see me lynched...

Hesitant about: I need to look into these players more... they are coming under heavy suspicion and I want to check it out myself
Mac
Nog
Nerwen

Need more from:
Kath
Mira
Folwren
Shasta

feeling ok:
Wilwa
Lottie
Greenie
Rikae

Pretty sure as innocent:
Sally

Edit: Crossed since Mira
Old 07-30-2010, 06:03 PM   #660
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Oooo I can answer that!

I want to lynch you. Why? Because I think you're evil.
Reason?

Quote:
...you've given a general impression of following wherever you think the trend may be headed (your sudden "suspicion" of me seemed to be a direct response to Inzil's questioning of you...Plus, you used chatspeak.
So I had to go back to see what you were talking about. And found this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
That was an illogical plan that came to me as I was typing. It wasn't a ploy. It would've been a ploy if I pushed for it. In the end I negate it. With what you pointed out I would've negate it after that too. I don't want to lynch innocents.

I am beginning to wonder about Rikae's vote. I know I made a comment about it, but the first sentence was all said in fun...nothing was meant by it. My second line was about the fact that I wasn't sure who guilty at the time. Even then I didn't deem it appropriate to throw away my vote. I would take a look at her, but I have to be at work. If no one else does before I get back then I will.
The first paragraph is in direct response to what Inzil said. The second paragraph had absolutely nothing to do with what Inzil said. I should've separated it out a little bit better. I can see where you get that it's a direct response to what Inzil said. However I'm not sure how you get that I was following the trend with your example since no where in his post did he say you were suspicious.

Edit: x-ed with everyone since my last post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #661
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
By wording, do you mean the post itself? Because I can't think of any other way to interpert that post than a suspicious one. You say that you're being blamed for something you didn't do, but then say that it was bad anyway. Wolves are the ones who worry about how they come across to other people, Tum. Not innocents. And you've made it very clear that you care over much about how you come across.
The only reason I care is because I don't want another innocent to get lynched tonight. Not enough wolf blood has been shed this game. I can see where you are coming from though.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #662
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Plus, you used chatspeak.
I forgot to ask, what is chatspeak?
Old 07-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #663
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

*twiddles her thumbs*

Tum who are your suspects?

And chatspeak is like: lol, or instead of saying "are" or "you"... one says r u.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:59 PM   #664
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Quote:
The first paragraph is in direct response to what Inzil said. The second paragraph had absolutely nothing to do with what Inzil said. I should've separated it out a little bit better.
Yeah, if you had, it would have looked less suspicious. Next time you're a wolf, you might want to remember that.

And you were going with the trend, in this case, in the sense that, as I recall, you were being questioned for praising my vote (which I don't really understand, since self-votes are so thoroughly cool ); plus Inzil jokingly suggested lynching me earlier, based on that same vote. So yes, I do see a connection; not a very logical one, but no less logical than a lot of your other behavior.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #665
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

I just asked the wereduckling who we should lynch, and she said "lynch Papa."

Now, you can't get a better argument than that.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #666
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Reading the few first posts and stalling majesticallly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie on her Tum copying
“Okay. I think it's likely that she's a wolf. In fact, I think it's probable. If you saw no points in my post, I don't know what to tell you. I wrote down what I saw, and made points for and (more often) against her innocence.”
Sorry, you just describe what she is saying, you’re giving up 0,5% your own… You just say: she said x did Y and didn't appreciate it... Really. Some real effort, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
“I was going to vote for one of the people I'd thought rationally about, rather than a last-minute "hey, she exists - let's kill her" type bandwagon.”
Why didn’t you protest or let us know of that yesterday? Did you just come up with it? (Nicely done). Why didn't you say - if you were so sure - "hey guys, here's the case against Nogrod I have and you should believe it too after I presented it to you!" Let me tell you why you didn't... You didn't have it as it was all thin air; and anyway you would have tried to build it, it would have been plain false... It's hard to be a wolf who wishes to take the forefront. It actually takes more effort... So back to the boot camp Lottie, try even. I'd hate to die to someone saying "I don't like him" (as you said - nevertheless how you protest, but you said that. And that's the best argument you've made thus far)

So sad that kind of arguments seem to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
“Isn't this paragraph self-contradictory? By your own logic, Nog, the wolves had no reason to be active in the voting.”
No. Or yes. I mean they had no urge to save their friends aka. they could be relaxed – that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t drive the voting in the way they wished – like a host of you voting to let me live and thus making me look you guys more nicely. And it works, even if I try to fight against my urge to think positively of you who kept me alive… That is such a sham Nerwen I really am starting to suspect more again... "Needs to be" is a different thing from "wants to be". You can be when you don't have to... With no problem around the lynching (no mates in the fray) you can either drive for someone you'd like to see lynched - or someone whose lynch would benefit you - or defending one whom might benefit you... or whatever, maybe just toss the coin? And really, you're grasping at straws here - and wasting my time as well, as I see now.

I never specified who were the suspicious ones and who were the innocents - because I JUST DON'T FREAKIN' KNOW. You might, or why else do you require me that without giving the answers yourself?

As I said, anyone of you, but not all.

Quote:
“And who else was even talking about him being the Cursed yesterDay? I don't say it was never mentioned in passing, but I thought the main question was whether he might be a wolf.”
That’s what you say… Maybe it was not suitable for the wolves to talk about it? Maybe it was even bad for them to talk about it? Blah... You love to keep that interpretation of the reality, but why? I'm not answering that, you should.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
So they're suspicious for throwing out different options and we're suspicious for not liking this?
“I hereby dub this type of reasoning "Nogrod's Fork".
I do hereby dub this type of argument as the "Australian stab the sleeping"-argument. It’s closer to the truth as your dubbing – with better grounding - that being more or less in my case.

How does that sound? I did manage to get online… Sorry to ruin your plan. And really that's nasty. Are you, with your mate Lottie, that desperate of doing away with me? I'd think you'd have other problems as everyone can't be wolves - or do you just think I'm the easy target as I'm not around to talk for myself? You two really took your chances after you heard I was going to be away, didn't you? Hadn't you anything better to do?

Am I hitting the right targets? Does it hurt that much?

Quote:
Nogrod, lots of your reasoning this morning seems sensible to me (result of a good night’s sleep?) but this I would query quite strenuously:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
remember, any wolves present in the end had no mates in trouble there, they were toying with innocents known to them to be innocents
Actually , unless I have really misunderstood your point, it is not general knowledge that any of them were innocents except Eonwe. How do YOU know? It is a shame that you're not around to answer this...
Well I know because I know my role, and I said twice that I do not expect you to trust it – but after my death. Sorry if two times were not enough.

And there were no others than us three! (Beigei and Eonwë on D1 and Eonwë & me on D2). All innocents – I know that. You know that only up to me. Get used to it.

Oh my, once again, hey Nerwen, get real! English is not my first language, but you should not be allowed to put just anything into my mouth because of that! Really. I’m looking at the nearest object to throw at you right now.
Quote:
“Well, maybe it's a language problem, again. But he does sound like he's saying it was a common consensus yesterDay that Steve was a likely Cursed, and it certainly wasn't.”
What? If you have complaints to how your mates perform during the Day when you can't advice them, keep it to them at Nights. Show me someone who knew Steve's role except Steve himself? You knew it? "He certainly wasn't" like you knew it yesterDay, or what are you trying to say? So just stop it then. It was an open thing and we all had our different thoughts about the probability of it, but you can't claim - but in hindsight - to have been 100% sure either way. And I never claimed it was either way, but I gave quite a long arguments why it could be one way or another.

Where were your arguments yesterDay? I mean no hindsight but your arguments before you knew afterwards how it was?

And this then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
[Nogrod's Fork sure has a lot of tines, hasn't it?
Now this sure gets out of the bounds of ridiculousness itself... Let me see how you put into one shortish post most of the people and why you suspect them! Just let me see you try it without breaking the rule you just laid on my post! And don't use more than twenty minutes into it.
(so do not suspect different people for different reasons there – and be definitive with all your suspicions)

– heh, be a wolf.,. No one else can be that secure and straightforwards - and logical.

Okay. Sorry. I'm really sorry. But reading this thread feels like walking an ever raising climb, rocks falling down to you every minute, and the guys around you whom you thought to climb the mountain trying to drag you down... or just perceiving those guys and none else.

Okay, I’ts getting late and I’m getting more and more annoyed with this… Maybe I just go to sleep and let you do this yourselves - anyway, if you lynch me I can get away from this nauseating problematics of trying to find a net-connection every-other day. You clearly have the wolves - or very ill-reasoned innocents to call the shots. At least the early shots of the Day.

I’m going to have a cigarette and then maybe I’ll read the rest, or then will not bother. I sadly started by way of commenting on every issue that looked like it was worth of commenting - and now I'm just out of any touch to anything that has happened... Okay, I need to try and read the Day through, but I'm not sure I'm able to give any decent comments after that...

But I'll try.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #667
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:

That is fabulous. Fabulous. And we know the Wereduckling is always right.

Edit: x-ed with Nog
Old 07-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #668
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

I have a half-written Wilwa-analysis, but I'm too tired and nothing makes sense anymore. I'll be around for a while more before I vote early, but don't expect much. I know I'm kind of sucking toDay, but I hope I'll be better toMorrow, provided the lynch mob/wolves/gifteds with kills let me.

And now Nogrod returned and brought a bag of headaches with him...
Old 07-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #669
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Hey, I'll be off for a little while. Trying to upgrade my computer so she'll be strewn all about the couch. Thus, internet? Not going to be able to poke at it.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #670
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
*twiddles her thumbs*

Tum who are your suspects?

And chatspeak is like: lol, or instead of saying "are" or "you"... one says r u.
Ok. That makes sense. Thanks. I can't believe I did that! I try to go through my posts and make sure that they don't have any of that.

As for my suspects, I'll just give a list of people and my initial thoughts. They are in no particular order.

Wilwa - I haven't heard a lot from her. What she has posted hasn't made me suspicious of her.
Kath - I've never played with her before, and I haven't heard enough from her to get a feel for her.
Mira - I don't like her vote on Day 1 and her no vote yesterDay. I find it suspicious. I would like to hear more from her.
Zil - He seems a little off to me.
Lottie - I feel like she's an innocent.
Nienna - I haven't gotten a feel for you yet. I haven't seen anything to raise flags though.
Sally - I'm wondering if she's going after me because I'm an easy target. Interesting enough I'm not sure how I feel about her this game.
Nerwen - I'm leaning towards innocent. It seems that she genuinely wants to help us catch the wolves.
Foley - I've never played with him before, and there hasn't been a lot of posts. So I haven't been able to get a read on him.
Lalaith - I've gotten good vibes from her.
Greenie - I haven't played with Greenie before. So far I feel good with Greenie.
Rikae - I'm a little suspicious of her. She's been giving me some wolf vibes. First night she votes Phantom. And last night she voted for herself. I'm not sure this isn't a wolf throwing away a vote.
Shasta - I haven't heard that much from Shasta. I haven't gotten any suspicions on him at this time.
Mac - The more and more he's posted the more innocent he looks. I'm still holding him in reservation for later on, and I am keeping a close eye on him.
Nog - I'm not sure where he's coming from. He's definitely looking more and more suspicious. However he's not here to defend what he wrote this morning.
phantom - I'm sooo excited to be playing with him! So far he's only been giving off good vibes and I'm not suspcious with him at all.

All in all if I had to vote right now it would either be for Rikae or Sally.

Edit: x-ed with a few
Old 07-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #671
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Nogrod -> Loslote
Greenie -> Nogrod
Lalaith -> Loslote

Personally, I feel pretty good about Nogrod right now. I've never seen a wolf throw a hissy fit unless they're about to die. While Nog has a few people suspecting him, there's no bandwaggon yet and Autume is likely to join him and Lottie.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #672
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Ok. That makes sense. Thanks. I can't believe I did that! I try to go through my posts and make sure that they don't have any of that.

As for my suspects, I'll just give a list of people and my initial thoughts. They are in no particular order.

Wilwa - I haven't heard a lot from her. What she has posted hasn't made me suspicious of her.
Kath - I've never played with her before, and I haven't heard enough from her to get a feel for her.
Mira - I don't like her vote on Day 1 and her no vote yesterDay. I find it suspicious. I would like to hear more from her.
Zil - He seems a little off to me.
Lottie - I feel like she's an innocent.
Nienna - I haven't gotten a feel for you yet. I haven't seen anything to raise flags though.
Sally - I'm wondering if she's going after me because I'm an easy target. Interesting enough I'm not sure how I feel about her this game.
Nerwen - I'm leaning towards innocent. It seems that she genuinely wants to help us catch the wolves.
Foley - I've never played with him before, and there hasn't been a lot of posts. So I haven't been able to get a read on him.
Lalaith - I've gotten good vibes from her.
Greenie - I haven't played with Greenie before. So far I feel good with Greenie.
Rikae - I'm a little suspicious of her. She's been giving me some wolf vibes. First night she votes Phantom. And last night she voted for herself. I'm not sure this isn't a wolf throwing away a vote.
Shasta - I haven't heard that much from Shasta. I haven't gotten any suspicions on him at this time.
Mac - The more and more he's posted the more innocent he looks. I'm still holding him in reservation for later on, and I am keeping a close eye on him.
Nog - I'm not sure where he's coming from. He's definitely looking more and more suspicious. However he's not here to defend what he wrote this morning.
phantom - I'm sooo excited to be playing with him! So far he's only been giving off good vibes and I'm not suspcious with him at all.

All in all if I had to vote right now it would either be for Rikae or Sally.

Edit: x-ed with a few
Thank you for trying, Tum... Your top suspects are my one most trusted and another who I think is seeming rather innocentish... This doesn't put you any higher in my graces, I fear.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #673
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Here's another note I thought of. Rikae, why did you bring up what you did about Mac earlier? People (possibly even you) have chided others for doing the same - it doesn't seem like an innocent thing to do. The way you brought attention immediately to it seems off to me.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 07-30-2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: X'ed with Nienna.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #674
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I crossed my last post with Mac and I put this in a new post because I do wonder why everyone is suspecting Lottie. Is there a case I've just missed??

Edit: x-ed wth Shasta
Old 07-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #675
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Since I don't think it's likely a wolf's going to pop out of the woodwork and confess, I see no reason to vote anyone except Tum. There's just too much there to ignore. Yes, innocents have acted confusedly before and therefore looked suspicious (don't I know it? ). But here we're talking multiple incidents. I just don't buy that it's just all the work of a misguided innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Anyway bedtime and thus voting time. It crossed my mind - is there a chance Nogrod and Tum could be wolves together? I haven't got time to go back through the whole thread to check now. And I still have reservations about voting for either of them which I have already voiced.
A possible link between Tum and Nog is one thing I'm very curious about. I put what I saw as signs of it here. I'd still rather go for Tum over Nog at this point.

x/d with all since # 669
Old 07-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #676
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I crossed my last post with Mac and I put this in a new post because I do wonder why everyone is suspecting Lottie. Is there a case I've just missed??

Edit: x-ed wth Shasta

I'd kind of like to second this. I understand the post of fail (no offense, pumpkin) and that she's been a bit off, but what's the big deal?

Abigail (^_^) says hello to everyone, and that she's super duper fast and happy. That being said, she's rewarding me with the net access to analyze Foley. Back with that.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #677
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
I don't see a great deal there, at least nothing to compare with the evidence against Tum.

x/d with Sally
Old 07-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #678
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Before I pop off to look at Foley, I'd like to say that, even more than Nog, I'd like to lynch Tum. I'd be happy with either one (at least more than Lottie) but Tum's looking more evil....at the moment anyway.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #679
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
2. Could somebody please try to explain that statement of Nogrod's that I highlighted about innocents earlier today? It's been niggling me all day and I simply can't think of a reason why he said it that isn't really, really dodgy.
Reading here... Do you mean the lynchings?

Easy.

On D1 it was between Beigei and Eonwë - both known innocents.

On D2 it was Eonwë (a known innocent to all) and me (I know I'm innocent).

So in the end no wolf has ever been even close to the gallows - and that's quite a disheartening fact. And we need to change that.

(And to bore you... yes, I know you won't trust me by my word of it, like I've said like ten times already, but I'll be the one who says "I told you so" in the end - believe it or not).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #680
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Abigail (^_^) says hello to everyone, and that she's super duper fast and happy. That being said, she's rewarding me with the net access to analyze Foley. Back with that.
Let's have it then, Abigail.

I forgot Folwren was playing. Same goes for Shasta, really.

x/d with Sally and Nog