The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #481
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Now Legate is female?
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #482
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
It's cause I have mad skills .....haha, actually I just figured out how to do them yesterDay, quite fun indeed....

Okee, down to business. My 3 suspects as I listed above: Durelin, Lari and Gwath. I went back and skimmed through some stuff and I found the most against Gwath (see below). Dury is purely an eerie creepy bad feeling, I don't think I'll be voting her toDay, but I wouldn't be against the idea either, we'll see how it all goes.

Lari, well, she posts alot, like a lot....and I couldn't find much that was really interesting. She just makes me uneasy and I'm very tempted to vote for her toDay.

Now Gwath, I saw this and went "oh!", let me know if it's already been mentioned and I just didn't see it:

k, so he puts Legate on his "sort of" suspicious list, says she's too obvious to be a wolf but then votes for her anyway?? I mean I know I voted for her without any hard core suspicion, but I admitted that. Here he basically says that there are 2 other people he is more suspicious of, that Legate's unlikely to be a wolf, and then votes her anyways. o.O So yeah, I don't like that....so I stopped reading when I saw this, wanted to comment first, will now be going back and reading all of his posts once more. Unless someone else does something crazy I think I'll be voting for Gwath.

edit: wow, crossposted since Mac...not liking Gwath's attitude, what's he got against lists??

The 'she' you're speaking of above....do you mean Legate? Or someone else? 'Cause I'm confused. Well, that and Legate's a guy, so I'm REALLY confused.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #483
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post

edit: wow, crossposted with many many...not liking Gwath's attitude, what's he got against lists??
Lists are over-used - but they have their place. Mostly I was just being belligerent.

Regarding Legate:
First, Legate's is a HE, not a she. Second, I don't have a good explanation for the inconsistency you noticed in the post where I voted for him. You're right; if I found him suspicious enough to vote for, he should have been in my "Suspicious" category. I'm not sure why he wasn't.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:18 PM   #484
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure my momma is female, too, phantom, just to clear that up.

Last edited by Rikae; 03-20-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: y
Old 03-20-2009, 02:18 PM   #485
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
*shrug*
Could be, because there is no seer Gwath.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #486
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
But really. Has anyone actually tried to advance our duckhunt toDay? Anyone?
Have you?

People are either playing the "I'm confused and don't know what's going on" role or the "I'm so on top of things I can complain about how stupid everyone is" role and it's driving me nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Lommie is ringing my alarm bells a bit... I don't know if it is just her playing conditions or the fact she is more interested in external things but she really seems different. Somewhat frivolous for someone who normally plays seriously.
This is what's bothering me about Lommy, too. But I'm not sure if she'd try to be less frivolous and careless seeming if she was a wolf. She seems a bit more herself toDay than yesterDay, maybe because she was getting a little bit of attention... Last time I thought because she was easy-going she must be innocent I was dead wrong. But frivolous better describes her right now.

I'd like to see the Mac-Nogrod fight continue, perhaps in a cage match...but it'll probably end up a waste of time. Mac bothers me right now, but I'm realizing that he can play it very cooly as a wolf and I would not at all describe him as 'cool' right now (oh you know what i mean!). Nogrod is so darned Nogrod but like...more. It's really driving me crazy.

Rikae seems especially Rikae-ish.

Nilp is especially Nilp-ish, but grumpier. It's a bad idea to ignore him (in a suspicion sense, dear, promise), but I always tend to.

wilwa seems pretty darned cautious and aiming to please.

Kath has been quiet even for Kath.

Gwath and Nienna jumped on Legate very quickly yesterDay. Unfortunately I can see them being ordos or wolves jumping on something to justify a vote.

I like Nerwen right now. I don't know why. Maybe I just like her attitude. When she's not cheering, anyway.

I also feel very good about Mith.

I have absolutely no clue about Fea. It's a little hard to be able to tell anything about her in this game...

I kinda forgot about Brinniel. She's been very light on posting, as well, and is doing more bantering than usual I think. What the heck does that mean? That's her assignment?

Izzy...she's pretty cool. And I feel good about that right now.

Oh, hey, now that Lari's around - you have any particular reason for voting for me yesterDay?

(Edit: Crossed with a bunch)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #487
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh Rikae.. don't lynch me or my son . Lommy and Nienna are much better bets according to my deductions.

I'll give Nogrod a break for once and suggest we let him live a while. Especially if we lynch Lommy he will have a computer to himself for the weekend.

I think I agree with your no lynch list but I am having a Donald Rumsfeld moment

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #488
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
Dury is purely an eerie creepy bad feeling
I'm rather flattered by this.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #489
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sally and Mnemi... or anyone else for that matter.
Should make a video of them Duckhunting this game.
I think it would be funny.

pew pew
pew

Okay. Really gone now.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:24 PM   #490
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Sally and Mnemi... or anyone else for that matter.
Should make a video of them Duckhunting this game.
I think it would be funny.

pew pew
pew

Okay. Really gone now.

Oooo I am intrigued by this idea.

Hehe. Mnemo, two words. Flipping. Swans.

EDIT: I lied. Four words. Stop. Day. Flipping. Swans.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #491
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
What do you want me to do, post a list or something?
What about a post with more than one sentence?

Ah, I see, good boy. Welcome to the dark side. *hands a cookie*

So many people in this game seem to know more than I do. *sulk*
Well, or claim to. I don't trust any of those. They conspire against us! They should be lynched! Who's with me?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #492
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Yep, Mac, let's just do it like this:

++Someone-who-knows-more-than-Mac

and let the modgoddess sort it out.

And that before should have said "included with Super Mario" if it didn't (can't go back and check, conversation going too fast).

Last edited by Rikae; 03-20-2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: fixing a word for the sake of the non-Nintendo savvy
Old 03-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #493
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Completely missed this:

Quote:
Hey Durelin, what did Shasta mean by this? (referring to Shata's Hamlet Death)
I could ask you the same thing? That's Hamlet's dying little speechy, right? *Googles* He's talking to Horatio, whose name he replaced with yours. And Fortinbras is the name he replaced with mine. So you're his erm...friend (*cough*) and I'm his foil?

I'm guessing he stuck our names in there cause we were the ones around posting at the time. If you want to analyze it, feel free, but my post before last was the last long one from me for a while.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #494
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post

Ah, I see, good boy. Welcome to the dark side. *hands a cookie*
Thank you...excuse me?
Old 03-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #495
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

I guess we're just going to have to lynch everyone who likes cookies.

Oh noes!
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #496
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Completely missed this:

I could ask you the same thing? That's Hamlet's dying little speechy, right? *Googles* He's talking to Horatio, whose name he replaced with yours. And Fortinbras is the name he replaced with mine. So you're his erm...friend (*cough*) and I'm his foil?

I'm guessing he stuck our names in there cause we were the ones around posting at the time. If you want to analyze it, feel free, but my post before last was the last long one from me for a while.
Hmm, ok. It seemed like there was something else going on there, something to do with roles or behaviors or such, but I guess not.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:43 PM   #497
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
What about a post with more than one sentence?
I'll second that. You could analyse someone for a change.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #498
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
I guess we're just going to have to lynch everyone who likes cookies.
Sounds like a plan to me. I'm beginning to tire of cookies. I still have some leftover from Valentine's Day (no joke).
Old 03-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #499
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
once your Gwathiepoo ends up under the slightest pressure
...don't call me that...
Old 03-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #500
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Actually (and if I'm correct, my above vote doesn't count, not being bolded) I wouldn't oppose lynching Gwathling just for the "do you want me to make a list" remark.

Last edited by Rikae; 03-20-2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: cutesifying "Gwath"
Old 03-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #501
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Just saw this....

Quote:
Well this wasn't as enlightening as I thought. At least I now know who I won't vote for. The game setup allows too many people to get away with little, which leaves us completely in the dark about them. Eventually we have to go start lynch them. Come on folks, I'm not exactly keeping up with mine, and I haven't been modfired yet.

And yo' momma's a hamster.

Don't tempt me, dear one.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #502
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:

*prepares a spear and waits for Sally to slip Gwath's vulnerable spot*
Didn't you know? They can only kill me with a golden bullet.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #503
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Blankity-Blank List (I don't want to, but I'm going to try anyway)

More Susicious
Lariren - Her tone seems artificial to me. It would be better if I had some examples, but I remember thinking this when I read. If I come across an example of what I mean, I'll point it out.
Rikae - Her posts rub me the wrong way, but they always do. I wouldn't put much stock by the fact that I'm wary of her, but I reckon you all deserve to know anyway.
Mac - His line, "if only [Nogrod's] points against Durelin wouldn't make so much sense", seems somehow underhanded to me - as if he was trying to encourage suspicion against Durelin without drawing attention to himself.

Don't Know
Nilp
Mith
...and other people I've missed?

More Innocent
Brinniel - Short posts are awesome!
Nogrod - He seemed cobblerish to me yesterDay, but I didn't get that sense at all toDay.
Isabellkya - I tried to get a rise out of her by questioning her claim to have identified the seer. Her response was pretty low-key in a way that seems to have the ring of innocence.
Durelin - She seems genuine and honest to me toDay.
Fea - I sense no guile whatsoever in her posts.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #504
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

It seems that for all intents and purposes - Shasta was dead. Just taking quite a long time to reach that state. So really should we be looking too deeply into anything he monologued during that time? I think not.

X'd with Gwath
Old 03-20-2009, 03:05 PM   #505
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

*snickers*
Old 03-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #506
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm a bit lost at the moment. There seem to be secret messages or if not secret then messages that I don't understand at any rate and a lot of randomness and our mods cluttering up the thread. So I'm going to run through the player list, see if I end up with anything. I think I'm just going to have a look at the second Day though, Day 1 was just ... too mad.

Fea - despite whatever these restrictions are I think she could post something of some use. As with Nilp, one more Day.

Brinn - after her complaints I voted for her because she only bantered at a time when she hadn't had a chance to get back online her first post toDay is annoying bantery.

Wilwa - poor thing got blasted by Mac! The 'maybe the wolves killed him/her because they thought they were the Seer' argument always comes up and although I think his argument was somewhat over the top I think wilwa has been evil enough times that she would know Seer comments on a Day when there had been no Night for a dream is pretty unlikely.

Durelin - not entirely seeing Mac and Nog's suspicion of her. Her first post of the Day seems pretty solid even though she was wrong about the Ranger thing. Interesting catch on Mira's lover comment.

Nogrod - good catch on the one kill and what it might mean. Odd argument back against Mac though. Haha I think anyone playing this game via banter alone will want to kill him for his comments toDay.

Izzy - I don't know whether it's because I saw sally's post explaining Shasta before I read through the thread but Izzy did seem to be very slow catching that he was Mira's grief-mad lover. Again though I'm not sure that speaks to guilt or innocence. Really odd post from her about who might be a duck, it just seems to have come out of nowhere and doesn't feel like her usual style.

Rikae - I forget how aggressive her playing style is sometimes. Of course she's the same way whether innocent or guilty but I have to remember to sort of mentally step backward at some of her comments. I'm only mentioning that because I think she has the same problem as Gwath sometimes in that her posting style gets her lynched.

Lari - her confusion over the lover role doesn't suggest anything one way or the other. Not convinced though about this confusion over the types of baddies: Well there goes my whole "maybe there isn't one because only, sort of, Mira died". After the previous part of the post it's a bit odd.

Mac - some interesting thoughts about why the ducks would kill Mira. Argumentative toDay! For all he knows we have a contingent of newbies as the ducks.

Gwath - looked helpful at the beginning of the Day but as we know the narration holds no clues not so much any more. That said he did pick up on the lover stuff. Back to his not so helpful style again now though.

Lommy - liking Lommy so far toDay, maybe just 'cause she's arguing back, but I think that's a good sign.

Nilp - not exactly helpful. I'd say one more Day's grace to see if he decides to play the game or carry on as he is.

So, what have I got?

No idea - as I was going through I just couldn't see anything that interesting from the first three, the others for reasons above:
Nienna
Mith
Nerwen
Nilp
Fea
Nog - just can't decide on him.

Possibly innocent:
Lommy
Mac - for all that I said I think he's an impassioned innocent.
Rikae
Durelin

Possibly not:
Gwath - having been given a Day's grace from sally, in fact having needed to have a Day's grace from sally he could try to help out more.
Lari
Izzy
wilwa
Brinn

That's about where I am right now.

EDIT: I put my list into paragraphs because it was very hard to read.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #507
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
not softly with their songs?

Old 03-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #508
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Would trust on ides of March with knife:
  • Fea
  • Brinn
  • Lari
Less:
  • Nienna
  • Macalaure
  • Durelin
  • Lommy
  • Mith
  • Rikae
Would handcuff inside burning house with hack saw in reaching distance. Would wait outside, watching.
  • Nogrod
  • Kath
  • Gwath
  • Nilp
  • wilwa
  • Izzy
  • Nerwen
For now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Do any members of my generation remember that game that used to be packaged with... I think... Super Mario?
Features dog. Proves dog is helpful, as long as duck is visible. Good game. Liked that game. Like dogs. Faithful. Unlike people.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #509
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Gwath - having been given a Day's grace from sally, in fact having needed to have a Day's grace from sally he could try to help out more.
Agreed.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #510
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Some thoughts:

While I do disagree with him on some things, Nogrod does look innocent for the most part.

I think Fea would have more interest and enthusiasm if she had a special role, in spite of any strict behavioural requirements she may have. So my guess is she's probably an ordo.

Rikae also looks innocentish to me. I actually do believe her on some things, even if she is a liar.

Izzy seems a bit lost. I'm not sure what that means. Maybe innocence?

As for my suspects:

Umm yeah...I'll get back to you on that one...
Old 03-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #511
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Wilwa - poor thing got blasted by Mac! The 'maybe the wolves killed him/her because they thought they were the Seer' argument always comes up and although I think his argument was somewhat over the top I think wilwa has been evil enough times that she would know Seer comments on a Day when there had been no Night for a dream is pretty unlikely.
I don't completely understand what you're trying to say here. o.O Especially the "blasted by Mac" thing, did I miss something? I seem to remember Mac thinking me sane...

Anyway, I'm leaning more and more towards voting for Gwath, he's really starting to urk me. I hadn't gotten the chance before to go back and read all his posts (had to go pick up my brother unexpectidely), but I will do that right now.

X'posted with Brinn
Old 03-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #512
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Care to elaborate on how I'm "lost"?
Old 03-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #513
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Point of order

[QUOTE=Brinniel;590173]

Rikae also looks innocentish to me. I actually do believe her on some things, even if she is a liar.

QUOTE]

Ummm sorry to go thought police-ish and I am sure no offence was intended but as a general rule I think it better to say
if she is lying rather than if she is a liar.

It depersonalises it and recognises that one's behaviour in WW is not indicative of character generally....

Old 03-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #514
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
If it's clear evidence, O flightless feathered fortune-teller, what does it clearly show?
I don't know but it is evidence nevertheless! Maybe "concrete" would be a better word than "clear", anyway...

Good catch on Gwath, Wilwa. He may be worth suspicion...

Quote:
Lynch:
Lommy.
Why? (And I guess the same could be asked on behalf of Nienna.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie
Could be, because there is no seer Gwath.
How can you know that?

I don't like Mith's eagerness to protect Nilp. I know she likes him, he hasn't played for a while and they have this mum-son joke but really, it could so easily be a cover for something more sinister...

Quote:
Werebear!

edit: xed with from Brinn onwards, added a smiley (criminal, I know)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:46 PM   #515
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post

I don't like Mith's eagerness to protect Nilp. I know she likes him, he hasn't played for a while and they have this mum-son joke but really, it could so easily be a cover for something more sinister...

)

Trying to deflect attention from yourself Miss Duck? Hardly a major issue since there isn't a lot to look at from him and since I am as sure as duck eggs are duck eggs that you and Nienna are feathered I am more interested in attack than protection.. even of my boy.. If we could dispose of you both today and tonight then we will be well on our way...

Old 03-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #516
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Inncentish
Wilwa - seems innocent and genuinely sensible; one of the few people who don't make me continuously think "what the heck"
Fea - still looks like an ordo with weird reqs
Izzy - pretty much the same as Wilwa, except for the mysterious seer comment
Nienna - would like more substance from her, but she does have an innocent air
Dury - the exact mixture of reasonability and craziness that could signify foolproof innocence... I just don't like her points against me

In between
Nerwen - honestly, no clue
Mith - either has some "wife of phantom, mum of Nilp" ordo role or is hiding a darker secret
Rikae - half of me says "cobbler!" and half says "innocent!"... go figure
Kath - seems like her normal self, ergo no clue

Not too good
Noggie - he just really seems a bit off, very cranky and jumpy. Nogood.
Gwath - is making weird jokes about self, also, wilwa had a good point about him
Nilp - somehow... distracting, gives the impression of being up to no good
Brinn - my gut says I can't trust her
Lari - just feels... wrong
Mac - sending coded messages... some kind of mischevious person, I bet

edit: xed with Mith
Old 03-20-2009, 05:01 PM   #517
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Trying to deflect attention from yourself Miss Duck? Hardly a major issue since there isn't a lot to look at from him and since I am as sure as duck eggs are duck eggs that you and Nienna are feathered I am more interested in attack than protection.. even of my boy.. If we could dispose of you both today and tonight then we will be well on our way...
The attention was on me? I didn't notice. And even if it was, would I not be allowed to talk about anything else than myself? Everybody always accuses me of that... *le sigh*
Old 03-20-2009, 05:07 PM   #518
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
No wilwa, you said it was possible that the ducks killed Mira because of a Seer hint and Mac then went on a rant about how no sensible ducks would go for that idea because a good Seer would try to stay hidden until they had useful information. That's what I meant about Mac blasting you rather than 'blasted Mac'.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:11 PM   #519
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

OK no more time but with one of my most confident votes ever

++Thinlomien

Feel free to bandwaggon.

Old 03-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #520
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
No wilwa, you said it was possible that the ducks killed Mira because of a Seer hint and Mac then went on a rant about how no sensible ducks would go for that idea because a good Seer would try to stay hidden until they had useful information. That's what I meant about Mac blasting you rather than 'blasted Mac'.
Actually Wilwa just agreed with me saying that. I think.

edit: xed with Mith... nice