The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2003, 01:17 PM   #1
Marroc Underhill
Haunting Spirit

Marroc Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien Parts of the Movie You Just HAVE to Watch Over, and Over, and...

Personaly, I watch the Bridge of Kazad-Dum alot, it just warms my heart for some reason, I hope theres not a Balrog lodged up in there...
Old 10-11-2003, 02:12 PM   #2
pippin_took_34

Tolkien

I like to watch most of hte movie over and over, one time i watch TTT in one hour with my cousins and we watched Helms Deep, The Gollum vs.Smeagol part, all the merry and pippin scences, and i think some of Edoras.
Old 10-11-2003, 03:24 PM   #3
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The part when we first see Eowyn. Eomer rides into Edoras, then Eowyn runs up the steps in her green dress. The music is so uplifting.<P>I always watch Forth Eorlingas. It makes me cry in a really happy way.
Old 10-11-2003, 06:06 PM   #4
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

The same thing happens to me, Meela!<P>1) Battle of Helm's Deep<BR>2) Eowyn running up the steps<BR>3) The Three Hunters running<BR>4) Forth Eorlingas<BR>5) In Osgiliath when Sam is giving his speech<P>During 4) and 5), I always cry like a baby, just because those scenes are so inspiring, and exactly what Tolkien would have wanted them to be.<P>P.S. I also love the scene where Merry is about to get killed by the Orc, and Pippin grabs onto Treebeard's nose. That little scream/screech that he utters is just so absolutely priceless!!!!!! <p>[ October 11, 2003: Message edited by: Finwe ]
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 07:09 PM   #5
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>P.S. I also love the scene where Merry is about to get killed by the Orc, and Pippin grabs onto Treebeard's nose. That little scream/screech that he utters is just so absolutely priceless!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, but then there is also the screech in the first movie that Pippin makes when the firework goes off. Just as hilarious as that one!<P>I always have to watch the scenes with any of the Hobbits. I don't know why, but my heart goes out to them. The men and Elf etc scenes are good, but I just don't feel the passion that I do for the poor little creatures who are struggling across ME on foot. It's addictive, I tell you.
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 07:40 PM   #6
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>That little scream/screech that he utters is just so absolutely priceless!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I always thought it was a kind've girl ugghhh (no offense to the girls here of course )...<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Yes, but then there is also the screech in the first movie that Pippin makes when the firework goes off. Just as hilarious as that one!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I <B>can't</B> believe that's his <I>real</I> scream!
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 07:43 PM   #7
Iarhen
Wight

Iarhen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Several:<P>1. The epilogue.<BR>2. The fight between Saruman and Gandalf the Grey.<BR>3. The confrontation between the Nazgul and Arwen.<BR>4. The Council of Elrond (EE edition) and the love scene between Aragorn and Arwen.<BR>5. The bridge of Khazad Dum.<BR>6. ALL Lothlorien.<BR>7. Specially when Galadriel is tempted by the One Ring.<BR>8. When Gandalf and the Balrog are falling down the abyss, fighting.<BR>9. The first appearance of Gandalf the White.<BR>10. The exorcism of Theoden.<BR>11. When the Lorien host reaches Helms Deep.<BR>12. The siege of Isengard and the attack of the Ents.<BR>13. The Smeagol/Gollum fight.<P>And many more!
Old 10-11-2003, 07:59 PM   #8
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

1. Boromir's death sequence<P>2. Smeagol/Gollum fights (any of them)<P>3. Gandalf's death sequence<P>4. Helm's Deep<P>5. The Mines of Moria
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 08:03 PM   #9
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

I also love the scene at Helm's Deep where Haldir has just entered with the Elves. Aragorn runs up to him and hugs him, and the expression on Haldir's face is absolutely wonderful!!!! It's like, "Stupid mortal nutter!" It was just so hilarious.
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Old 10-11-2003, 08:51 PM   #10
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Sting

The scenes in Hobbiton beforethe party<BR>Bilbo's party<BR>FotR:<BR>Pippin and Merry singing in the Green Dragon<BR>Arwen and Aragorn in Rivendell<BR>The fight against the orcs in Moria through when Gandalf falls (I always cry at the part when they're mourning Gandalf, even though I know he's coming back. They're just so sad! )<BR>All the scenes in Lothlorien<BR>The fight against the orcs at Amon Sul<BR>Boromir's death scene (I cry every time, no matter how many times I've seen it!)<P>TTT:<BR>Legolas surfing down the stairs<BR>Eowyn running up the stairs, and when she goes and stands outside overlooking Edoras<BR>The scenes with Arwen<BR>Legolas telling Aragorn he's late and looks terrible<BR>Gollum arguing with Smeagol<BR>Sam and Gollum talking about taters and fish
Old 10-11-2003, 10:37 PM   #11
Carorëiel
Haunting Spirit

Carorëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

--After Gandalf's death--the music there is amazing<P>--the bits in tTT where Frodo is blatantly affected by the ring, ie first time we see Nazgul on flying mounts, when Frodo strokes the ring, when Faramir tries to take the ring, in Osgiliath--if you can forget the books and thus forget that all of these parts kinda play havoc with Frodo's (and Faramir's ) character, they are really well done scenes
Old 10-12-2003, 08:51 AM   #12
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

When Theoden de-ages, and finally recognizes Eowyn. The music in that scene, up to where Theoden draws his sword is just gorgeous. I cry every time!
Old 10-12-2003, 11:12 AM   #13
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I love the parts in FotR of Merry and Pippin singing in the Dragon and of right after Gandalf's death (makes me cry every time!). Then in TTT, my absolute <I>favourite</I> part is when Gandalf and the Rohirrim are riding down the hill to aid the warriors at Helm's Deep.
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2003, 11:34 AM   #14
Daisy Brambleburr
Shade of Carn Dûm

Daisy Brambleburr has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I love the party sequance, the music is so addictive and the little things, like Bilbo telling the troll story and Pippin's girly scream, and Merry trying to look inconspicuous after stealing the firework. <BR>The Green dragon scene, purely for the song. Legend!<BR>The Council of Elrond. Sean Bean is grrreat in it. <BR>The Ring Goes South, basically when they're just walking around. The scenery and music is great. <BR>The part after Gandalf's death is very sad, as is Boromir's death, (superbly acted, by the way).<P>I haven't really had the chance to watch TTT over again, since I only rented the DVD. Just you wait 'til the EE though...
Old 10-14-2003, 04:08 PM   #15
the real findorfin
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

the real findorfin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to the real findorfin Send a message via AIM to the real findorfin
Sting

I think the only time that nearly made me cry was after Gandalf's death, where they are lying in the snow and the music swells. It was the first time I watched the film in the cinema and it caught my breath.<P>I also love to feel sad during Boromir's death scene and Haldir's death. The music in both is amazing. I fact, everytime the music swells over the sound of battle does something to me.<P>The most stirring thing in the movies is Aragorn (I swear its his voice) in the ROTK trailer, making his speech. The King has truly returned.<P>Finally, the thing that makes me smile happily is when Gollum first changes into Smeagol, skips about and brings the rabbits to Frodo. This was made bitter-sweet by the knowledge that something turns him back.
Old 10-14-2003, 07:57 PM   #16
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

I had to skip past the rest of the responses, because time is short where I am at the moment.<P>Forth Eorlingas, the battle against the wargs, and Sam's gorgeous delivery of the stories that meant something. <P>Of course, for Fellowship, which isn't one I watch over and over again, the battle at Amon Hen mostly.
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 09:17 AM   #17
Essex
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Essex has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

the first scene with frodo and gandalf, as my 4 year old son loves it, and always copies the lines as well as he can when we watch it (him being frodo) and then jumps into my arms as frodo jumps into gandalf's! It's heart warming, let me tell you!!!!!!<p>[ October 15, 2003: Message edited by: Essex ]
Essex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 03:10 PM   #18
andreadawn
Pile O'Bones

andreadawn has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Alas, it's impossible fo me to watch one scene over and over again for as soon as I pop the DVD into the player an uncontrollable urge comes over me to watch the whole film-which I do.
Old 10-15-2003, 07:50 PM   #19
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>the first scene with frodo and gandalf, as my 4 year old son loves it, and always copies the lines as well as he can when we watch it (him being frodo) and then jumps into my arms as frodo jumps into gandalf's! It's heart warming, let me tell you!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Actually, since I'm a fan of the action scenes, and having seen Bag-End scenes so many times, I get bored at that part! I want to see the part where the real action begins. *Sigh* I guess I was meant to be a Knight of Gondor, not a simple-minded hobbit from the Shire.
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 08:12 PM   #20
ladyhwi
Newly Deceased

ladyhwi has just left Hobbiton.
The prologue is beautiful, The Shire,Rivendell,the exchange between Aragorn and Boromir in Lothlorien and on Amon Hen (death scene) "my captain, my King" made me a bit teary eyed. <BR>Helms deep (Elves at Helm's Deep!!) <BR>Treebeard too, wicked awesome I mean.
"I have not seen thy sunny face, Nor heard thy silver laughter: No thought of me shall find a place In thy young life's hereafter- Enough that now thou will not fail To listen to my fairy-tale." Lewis Carroll
ladyhwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 09:10 PM   #21
Nurantien

Sting

After Theoden and company charge out, and Aragorn looks up and sees Gandalf silhouetted up on the hill, and Eomer rides up and they charge down the hill... the music is the greatest, i definately cry each and every time i watch it.
Old 10-20-2003, 11:56 PM   #22
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> The most stirring thing in the movies is Aragorn (I swear its his voice) in the ROTK trailer, making his speech. The King has truly returned.<P>Finally, the thing that makes me smile happily is when Gollum first changes into Smeagol, skips about and brings the rabbits to Frodo. This was made bitter-sweet by the knowledge that something turns him back<BR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I love those parts, too. It <I>is</I> Aragorn's voice!!! It must be! I've listened to that scene, and am positive it's him. <BR>I love the way Gollum changes for a short while. I really pity him a lot. Poor guy. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> the exchange between Aragorn and Boromir in Lothlorien and on Amon Hen (death scene) "my captain, my King" made me a bit teary eyed. <BR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>A bit?! I cry my eyes out at that line! I do tend to cry easily in movies I even cry in the trailer. And I have to watch the whole trailer over, and over, and over... But the parts I watch the most are Arwen, Aragorn getting Anduril, and Merry saying, 'We shall see the Shire again!' I love that line!!<BR>Arwen
Old 10-21-2003, 03:31 AM   #23
Eurytus
Wight

Eurytus has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

FOTR<P>1. The opening prologue is a thing of beauty. I remember seeing it at the cinema the first time with the sound turned right up and when that first orc growls at the camera I thought ‘holy **** !”. And the Elvish sword fighting. I only wish that we saw more of Gil Galad and his spear though. But when you see Sauron……<P>2. The whole of the opening Hobbiton sequence could just not be improved. When I saw this at the cinema I thought that Ian Mckellen just couldn’t be any better. His love of the Hobbits comes out in everything he does. (Check out his eyes softening at the council of Elrond when Frodo says he’ll take the ring) I even got a bit emotional when Gandalf’s cart goes through the cutting and you get your first sight of the hill and Bag-End as the music soars.<P>3. In Moria it had the best sustained action sequence so far.<P>4. The aftermath of Gandalf’s fall was just handled superbly, especially the one line that shows that, under it all, Boromir is a pretty decent guy.<P>5. Boromir’s last stand (especially in the extended edition) was just superb. I cared for him so much more than in the book.<P>6. It had the best “Oh S#@t, they’re in trouble moment” when Aragorn tells Frodo to go, steps out from the ruin and the camera pulls up to reveal a whole truckload of Uruk Hai looking pretty damn ****ed.<P>7. And I damn well liked it when Aragorn cuts the Uruk leader’s head off. In fact the whole cinema liked it plenty every time I went to see it.<P>As for TTT.<P>1. I loved the opening with Gandalf and the Balrog. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing when I first saw this. That beautiful shot of the underground lake and the lake starts glowing as they fall towards it. Say what you like about the films but Peter Jackson sure knows how to start a movie!<P>2. I loved Gollum. Particularly his argument with himself and his ‘fish song’. Oh, and the moment when Frodo calls him Smeagol. The look in Gollum’s eyes is just superb. Probably the first time in cinema when a CGI effect actually showed believable emotion.<P>3. Theoden drawing his sword for the first time in ages and breaking down in front of the tomb of his son.<P>4. Liked the scenes of the old men and boys getting taken from their families at Helm’s Deep. Really brings it home to you the scale of the threat they are facing.<P>5. Loved it when that old man’s accidental arrow shot starts off the whole battle of Helm’s Deep.<P>6. Gandalf’s charge down the hill with the Rohirrim as the sun rises and catches the Uruks off guard.<P>7. The Ents playing football with Orcs at Isengard. In particular one of them using a (still living) Orc as a club to hit others with.<P>8. Legolas surfing the shield whilst firing arrows and finishing off by kicking the shield into the throat of a hapless Orc.<P>But I must admit that I don’t just watch these bits over and over again. I just watch the entire film again and again.

Lionel Hutz
Eurytus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 05:02 AM   #24
The_Hand
Haunting Spirit

The_Hand has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

I always watch all the Shire bits in Fotr because I love the music and it's just like I had pictured it in my mind!<P>I love it just when the Balrog appears and all the little orcs run away! <P>In TTT I LOVE LOVE LOVE the part where Arry (aragorn), Legolas and Gimli meet Eomer and the riders for the first time! It's almost just like in the book and I love theway you can see how good friends gimli and Legolas have become! <P>And of course the ending, when Frodo and Sam talk about stories and all that! <P>I can't wait till I've got all of them on DVD and can have the GREATEST MOVIE NIGHT/DAY EVER then we can watch all three of them! one after the other! *giggles with excitement!*<p>[ October 21, 2003: Message edited by: The_Hand ]
The_Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 05:31 AM   #25
Eggy
Haunting Spirit

Eggy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Its goes a little something like this<BR>1) Bridge of kzad dum<BR> (wat the hell does gandalf say???)<BR>2) helms deep<BR>3) the white rider<BR>4) rivendle<BR>5) the seen where saruman reveels his army to grima
Old 10-21-2003, 11:07 AM   #26
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> The most stirring thing in the movies is Aragorn (I swear its his voice) in the ROTK trailer, making his speech. The King has truly returned.<P>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P>I love those parts, too. It is Aragorn's voice!!! It must be! I've listened to that scene, and am positive it's him. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://forum.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=002388" TARGET=_blank>Um - I don't think that it is ...</A>
Old 10-21-2003, 02:33 PM   #27
Jack
Haunting Spirit

Jack has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

mmm... I'd have to say Helms Deep. I love that part. And I also like the part when the Ents mess with Isengard. Oh and when Aragorn drags Frodo into the room and tells him he is not scared enough.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:18 AM   #28
Mariska Greenleaf
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mariska Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

When Grima sheds a tear at the sight of Saruman's army!<BR>
Old 10-22-2003, 11:57 AM   #29
Jack
Haunting Spirit

Jack has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

I was telling my younger brother about this thread and he told me to say that he LOVES HELMS DEEP!!!!!! (sorry if this is not allowed...) He gets that movie down almost every day to see it.
Old 10-24-2003, 01:11 PM   #30
Fedaeglin
Pile O'Bones

Fedaeglin has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

> I love the Helms Deep scenes.<BR>Particularly the parts with Gimli.<BR> > When Gimli cannot see over the wall,<BR> and Legolas asks him, "Shall I <BR> describe it to you, or would you like<BR> me to find you a box?"<BR> > When Gimli and Aragorn are sneaking<BR> up on a band of heavily armoured<BR> uruk-hai, and Gimli says, "Come on!<BR> We can take 'em!"<P>> I also love the part where all of the elves from Lothlorien come into Helms Deep.<BR>That music is AWESOME!!!
Old 11-02-2003, 02:09 PM   #31
ArathorofBarahir
Wight

ArathorofBarahir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My favorite parts in FOTR are the battle at Amon Hen, Council of Elrond and the prologue. My favorite parts from the TT are the 3 hunters, the Rohirrim, all of the scenes at Edoras and all of the scenes at Helms Deep, and the Ithilien and Osgiliath scenes.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:41 PM   #32
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

In Helm's Deep, right before Aragorn and Gimli jump over onto the bridge, I love Gimli's line "Egh! Don't tell the Elf!" It was just so great. <P>I cry like a baby whenever I watch the RotK trailer, especially that part when Eomer is holding Eowyn (or Theoden)'s head in his arms, and bawling his eyes out. It really touched me.
Old 11-08-2003, 09:02 PM   #33
Ashley

Tolkien

I love the part in TTT when Theodred buries his son and all you see on the screen is the tomb entrance and the white flower infront of it.<BR> Also helms deep, and the part where gandalf shows up after the battle and charges down that mamoth hill and this wicked score is playing... Its incredible.
Old 11-08-2003, 11:11 PM   #34
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I must admit to rolling back the tape at Bree just to listen to Aragorn telling the hobbits about the Nazgul. Really, I just like to listen to his voice..."Nazgul, Ringwraiths, neither living nor dead..." <P>Another small scene I like and roll back a lot is Pippin turning around while he's climbing up steps in Moria and touching Merry to make sure he's OK and still there. It is a small moment that always warms my heart and makes me love Merry and Pippin all the more!<P>Also, I love the scenes at Galadriel's mirror where Frodo offers her the Ring. To my mind, this is one of the closest approaches Elijah's Frodo comes to the book Frodo, what I call "the Frodo I know."<P>The fight scene in the extended FOTR at Parth Galen/Amon Hen with Boromir defending Merry and Pippin is one of my favorite fight scenes, although I absolutely love the way Gimli fights at Helm's Deep! "Send them to me!" <P>And the Ents storming of Isengard is unforgettable! The swaying of the trees against the floods of the Isen is just picturesque and beyond description for me at the moment!<P>Well, I can't think of more right yet, but there are lots!<P>Cheers,<BR>Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 11:18 PM   #35
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

I love the scene where Boromir is charging up the hill, in order to rescue Merry and Pippin. The way that PJ and the team used slow motion made it absolutely incredible!<P><BR>I will also never forget that truly wicked scene at the end of TTT when Theoden, Aragorn, Legolas, and the Rohirrim in Helm's Deep charge out to make their last stand, and Eomer, Gandalf, and the Rogue Rohirrim charge down the slope, full tilt, screaming battle cries at the top of their lungs, and crash into the Uruk-hai at top speed. Absolutely wicked!
Old 11-08-2003, 11:38 PM   #36
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
The Eye

I have noticed that a lot of people say that the charge of Eomer, Gandalf and the Rohirrim 7th cavalry down the hill at the end of Helm's Deep is one of their favourite scenes. Personally, I have my reservations.<P>Granted, the sun had just risen over the hill, blinding the Orcs, but surely Shadowfax and the rest of the front-line attack's horses would have been impaled on those pikes. All the Orcs had to do was keep them in position, and it's Shadowfax kebabs for lunch.
Old 11-09-2003, 01:54 AM   #37
The Ninth Valar
Pile O'Bones

The Ninth Valar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Eomer, Gandalf and the Rohirrim's charge is a magical scene because of the look and soundtrack behind it.<P>But I love the opening of FotR:EE, the "Concerning Hobbits" section. It is just so well put together, whimsical even. The Departure of Boromir (first arrow to last breath) is also a part in FotR to watch for the performances of the actors (even if Boromir's hand amazingly disappears from the Aragorn closeups for a bit ); Sean Bean deserves far more screen time, and I look forward to his scenes in TTT:EE.
Old 11-10-2003, 10:44 AM   #38
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dûm

Goldberry has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Goldberry
Shield

I love to watch the scenes in the Prancing Pony when Aragorn is first introduced. And sometimes I watch Boromir's death scene again too, it's wonderful.<P>As for TTT, I watch the scenes before the battle of Helm's Deep, when they are preparing for the battle and such.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:14 PM   #39
Lily

Lily has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lily
Shield

In FOTR I use to watch the Flight to the Ford, over and over everyday!! Just because I loved that spell thing Arwen said! <BR>Now unfortunately I don't have TTT because we're waiting for EE. But I would probably watch, the Ents destroying!!!! Orthanc!!! That was soooo cool!!!!
Lily is offline   Reply With Quote