The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2018, 08:25 AM   #3601
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday Bethberry!
Old 05-19-2018, 08:27 AM   #3602
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Seconded Happy Birthday to Bb!
Old 05-19-2018, 10:44 AM   #3603
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Tolkien

A very happy birthday to Bethberry! Lots of joy and may you find your way back to the 'Downs
at least occasionally
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 04:16 AM   #3604
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
And a happy birthday to the Squatter of Amon Rűdh!

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 08:16 AM   #3605
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Indeed! Happy birthday Squatter!
Old 05-20-2018, 10:36 AM   #3606
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Many Happy Returns to Squatter should he pass by.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:15 AM   #3607
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
A very Happy Birthday to Esty!
Old 05-31-2018, 06:20 AM   #3608
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Seconded! Happy birthday Esty!
Old 05-31-2018, 01:18 PM   #3609
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
White Tree

A very happy birthday to our one and only Estelyn Telcontar, may it be a merry day!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:32 PM   #3610
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy belated birthday to Radagastly!
Old 06-20-2018, 08:34 AM   #3611
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday SPM and Cailin!
Old 06-21-2018, 06:57 AM   #3612
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday to Lottie!
Old 06-21-2018, 08:56 PM   #3613
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Seconded! Happy birthday Lottie!
Old 06-23-2018, 01:37 AM   #3614
Pervinca Took
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pervinca Took is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Happy birthday, Mithalwen!
Old 06-23-2018, 05:20 AM   #3615
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Mith!
Old 06-23-2018, 08:58 AM   #3616
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday MamaMith, wherever you're lurking!
Old 06-23-2018, 11:24 AM   #3617
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thank you. I am hoping to emerge from lurkerdom soon. I have my books out of storage, I am more settled in my new Smial on Tol Eressea and am getting used to my new employment so be afraid, be very afraid......

Old 06-23-2018, 07:10 PM   #3618
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Thank you. I am hoping to emerge from lurkerdom soon. I have my books out of storage, I am more settled in my new Smial on Tol Eressea and am getting used to my new employment so be afraid, be very afraid......
Happy birthday. Great to hear you are considering reappearing after a series of Mithadventures.
Old 06-24-2018, 11:46 AM   #3619
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

It wasn’t a deliberate absence. Just could never get excited by anything about Bombadil, let alone everything about Bombadil and not having the texts to check on stuff and inspire threads of my own. Anyway given the location of my new home I am more a Wight than ever...

Old 06-24-2018, 10:15 PM   #3620
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
It wasn’t a deliberate absence. Just could never get excited by anything about Bombadil, let alone everything about Bombadil and not having the texts to check on stuff and inspire threads of my own. Anyway given the location of my new home I am more a Wight than ever...
We missed you in the Password thread too. It's up and running again at full speed and with new creativity.
Old 06-25-2018, 12:09 AM   #3621
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Oh well that too often just has me stumped.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:29 PM   #3622
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Tar Jex!
Old 06-28-2018, 08:26 AM   #3623
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Brin!
Old 06-29-2018, 05:55 AM   #3624
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Pitch!
Old 06-29-2018, 06:49 AM   #3625
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Pitch!
Old 07-04-2018, 05:03 AM   #3626
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
One day late, but Happy Birthday to Encaitare, door warden of the barrow-downs!!

The title is one i just made up, a sort of crappy birthday gift...

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 06:38 AM   #3627
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Wishing a phantastic birthday to the phantom!
Old 07-05-2018, 06:58 AM   #3628
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to the phantom. The Arda Cup has been much missed!
Old 07-06-2018, 05:44 AM   #3629
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

1420!

A Very Happy Birthday to The Chief Wight. Praise him with great praise!
Old 07-06-2018, 09:53 AM   #3630
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Seconded! A very happy birthday to Mr. Wight!
Old 07-06-2018, 04:08 PM   #3631
Pervinca Took
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pervinca Took is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Happy birthday, Barrow-Wight! Eglerio!
Old 07-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #3632
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Gwath!
Old 07-15-2018, 01:27 AM   #3633
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Glirdan, and belatedly so to Durelin!
Old 07-17-2018, 01:41 AM   #3634
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday wilwa!
Old 07-17-2018, 05:11 AM   #3635
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Wilwa!
Old 07-19-2018, 01:16 PM   #3636
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Perky!
Old 07-21-2018, 04:39 AM   #3637
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Ibrin!
Old 07-22-2018, 04:32 AM   #3638
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

1420!

Happy Birthday Legate! Hope it's a good one.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:38 PM   #3639
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Legate and Miggy!
Old 07-24-2018, 10:44 PM   #3640
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Dimturiel!