The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #41
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize this had started. I'll show up tomorrow for sure.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #42
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
If anyone has any ability to contact MCR please can they? I don't think she realises what will happen if she doesn't show and I don't have her on facebook or anywhere else.

Thanks!
Old 10-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #43
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I won't be around for the first few hours of the Day (or longer, depending on how work goes this evening), but I will certainly post when I can. Thanks!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #44
MCRmyGirl4eva
Shade of Carn Dûm

MCRmyGirl4eva has just left Hobbiton.
Okay, I know I technically wasn't supposed to post on the game thread for a while, but I didn't think I would get to use the computer with all the Medical Terminology homework my dad has to do. So, I beg you to forgive me and count my post as valid!

*Gets on hands and knees and gives the wide-puppy-eves look*

I really don't want to be modfired for circumstances beyond my control. I'm enjoying this game, and I'm not trying to flout the rules or annoy the others. I'm merely attempting to contribute when I can.

Quote:
If anyone has any ability to contact MCR please can they? I don't think she realises what will happen if she doesn't show and I don't have her on facebook or anywhere else.

Thanks!
^ Won't work, by the way. Whenever I get on the computer, this is the first website check. Facebook is an afterthought, I'm hardly ever on there.

Last edited by MCRmyGirl4eva; 10-20-2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Address Facebook comment
MCRmyGirl4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #45
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
sorry guys for lack of activity and a lack of vote - i've had a pretty rough night, and didn't make it to computer on time, trying to survive with a phone but, of course, was late. I guess i died for it, though, so fair enough.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #46
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Apologies for the non-vote– my internet went down.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #47
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
As I was thinking on Day 2 after receiving some news about IRL things, I don't have time for the game any more. I was only able to talk very briefly yesterDay, and that still took up too much time for me. If I'm alive on Day 4 it's possible I might be able to drop in very quickly to vote (I can't make any promises), but if I'm still alive on Day 5 I may not have access to a computer at all. You should bear this in mind when planning out what to do, because if the game comes down to a 3-person Day and I'm one of those, chances are I'll be unable to cast a vote. And if I can't post on Day 4 I will likely get mod-fired on Day 5. I'm sorry to leave this problem for other people to sort out, but there's no alternative. Good luck.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #48
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh I'm terribly sorry for the no-show. When I signed up I really felt up for a game but as the start was delayed more and more there's been a lot of changes in my life and my mind (and often body) has been elsewhere. I missed Day 1, then got a reminder from Kath, but the game strayed from my mind again, and well, here we are. Sorry people, and in particular Kath - I'll make it up sometime, alright?
Old 10-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #49
MCRmyGirl4eva
Shade of Carn Dûm

Guys, I'm SO sorry that I didn't show yesterday. Sometimes, it really sucks having two college students around. We only have one computer, (Well, we've actually got about seven, but only one has internet access) so sometimes I can't get on. Again, I'm sorry, and I'll post this time if I can.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #50
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCRmyGirl4eva View Post
Guys, I'm SO sorry that I didn't show yesterday. Sometimes, it really sucks having two college students around. We only have one computer, (Well, we've actually got about seven, but only one has internet access) so sometimes I can't get on. Again, I'm sorry, and I'll post this time if I can.
Um, sweetie? You voted yesterDay. Yeah, you weren't present after that, but you voted. That's what's important.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #51
MCRmyGirl4eva
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Um, sweetie? You voted yesterDay. Yeah, you weren't present after that, but you voted. That's what's important.
What I mean is, I feel guilty about not being on enough to really contribute. Yeah, I can't help it; I don't even have a phone to post from, so I kind of feel like I'm just dragging the game down for everyone else. It sucks, but I like the game.

I just lost The Game.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #52
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCRmyGirl4eva View Post
I just lost The Game.
Okay, now I'm cross with you.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #53
MCRmyGirl4eva
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Okay, now I'm cross with you.
SUCCESS!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #54
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Righty-ho then, a spammer I can neg rep. Thanks!
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote