The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2006, 01:33 PM   #2241
Aiwendil
Late Istar

Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm not particularly fond of the idea of Shirriffs in general. Unlike the other Gifteds, they don't seem to add much to the gameplay. However, I can see a case for including them merely as a compensatory factor to keep the False Seer from unbalancing things.
Aiwendil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #2242
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Could I add my vote to Eomer and SPM's for No Double Lynchings?

Also, have you got a maximum number of players in mind? If so, you ought to let us know when we reach it (sorry, ex-mod colours showing...).

Either Option 1 or Option 2 is fine with me for the game roles. I don't care for the Shirriffs, so I'd prefer to avoid Option 3.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #2243
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Shelob has just left Hobbiton.
I'm going to have NIGHT 1 start on Sunday, at 5pm EST (10pm GMT). Day 1 will therefore start on Monday at 5pm GMT. The only possible way this could change is if A) Ang and/or Celuien drop out and no one else signs up (we won't have 15 players) or B) I'm abducted by aliens.

However niether of those possibilities seem very likely, so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

[EDIT: I'm hoping not to go over 20 Form, just because then it get's unwieldy, but given as we're not sure how a False Seer will upset things I'm not going to set a specific limit. I trust people wont read that as "let's get a game of 50 people started", but the number of people will effect which roles I eventually end up using. I do want a Minimum of 15 people though.]
Old 02-17-2006, 02:19 PM   #2244
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'll bag beekeeper if you don't mind. Bzzz!
Old 02-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #2245
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Shelob, I love you right now!! *Runs up and gives her big hug* You put my dream job in there. I'm calling musician!!

This game is going to be awsome. The two people that I've suspected a whole game are in it. Those would be SpM and Lmp. This is going to be so fun!!!

I'm also agreeing with the no double-lynchings. As I've said before as well, I think we should go with the second option with the False Seer.

Last edited by Glirdan; 02-17-2006 at 02:59 PM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:50 PM   #2246
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Put me down for foreign dignitary. I'll let you know which foreign parts I am from when I know where the village is.

Am I right in thinking that the False Seer might get correct information (coincidentally on a random roll), but that the chances are it will be false? I suppose that in itself could be useful information if the Seer dies and the False Seer is left.

On that basis, I will plump for the second option with no double-lynchings. Like Aiwendil, I am not a great fan of Shirriffs as they add little to the game and require clumsy mechanics like stipulating when they can and cannot declare.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:24 PM   #2247
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Glirdan: Glad your happy.

SPM: You are correct, the False seer has a chance of getting the right information so long as the right role is still available (if the False Seer has already gotten "Ranger" as a dream and they dream of the real Ranger there's no way they can dream correctly).

Also SPM: the village is going to be in the mountains somewhere, I don't have anything more specific than that, so if it helps with deciding which foreign parts your from grand, otherwise I'm sorry.

Everyone: I'm not going to be back on barrowdowns for probably a little less than a day. If you have any questions which need immediate answering your best bet is AbercrombieofRohan, though her word shouldn't be taken as being as definitive as mine it should be pretty accurate. Otherwise, well, there's not a lot you can do otherwise but wait, sign up if you haven't yet and are able, and argue the life out of the False Seer options. So Have Fun!
Old 02-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #2248
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

This looks to be shaping up to be a great game, and I would have loved to sign up, but I can't since I'll be out of the country and away from the keyboard for all of the coming week. So I have to sit it out, but expect me back for the next one!
Old 02-17-2006, 04:33 PM   #2249
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Soldier will be my professionfor the first two I wanted have already been taken *Spm and Ang*. Incidentally I see a number of my past professions on here which is rather fun to see and I notice that Eomer took my priest role .

No Shirriffs but the Ranger and Hunter speaking is okay by me.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:52 PM   #2250
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
oh gosh, I hope I'm not too late, I'd like to sign up!
Old 02-17-2006, 05:09 PM   #2251
Aiwendil
Late Istar

Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'll be a chef.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:29 PM   #2252
tar-ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

tar-ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Is it too late?

I'd like to sign up if there's still time. And I'll be an ex-leper (I don't think anyone has taken that one yet).
Old 02-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #2253
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
I shall be the knight- although anything other than the crazy lady or the princess would have been halfways decent.

Thanks for the clarification regarding number of players, Shelob.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #2254
AbercrombieOfRohan
Shade of Carn Dûm

AbercrombieOfRohan has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to AbercrombieOfRohan
Ok, since Shelob's out for a bit, I'll just post a list of the people we currently have signed up:

1. The Saucepan Man -foreign dignitary
2. Farael -Alchemist
3. Mormegil -Soldier
4. (Reserved for Fordim...are you gonna play? Please say yes. )
5. Aiwendil -cook
6. Glirdan -musician
7. Formendacil -knight
8. Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant -shepherd
9. Lhunardawen -Princess
10. Eomer of the Rohirrim -priest
11. Littlemanpoet (or are you going by "elempi" now? )
12. Kath -beekeeper
13. Garin
14. Holbytlass -governess
(15.) Anguirel -banker
(16.) Celuien -resident amphibean
17. Tar-Ancalime -ex-leper
18. Gil-Galad
19. Boromir88
20. Nilpaurion Felagund

This game is looking up, that's quite an impressive roster.

Last edited by AbercrombieOfRohan; 02-18-2006 at 02:24 PM.
AbercrombieOfRohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:42 PM   #2255
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Yea, I'm in!! I'm the governess.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:53 PM   #2256
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry. Yes, that's the role I wanted. I am an amphibious creature after all...or at least my avvie is.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #2257
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril --> royal jewel

Princess. (You'll only need to read my profile.)

But the crazy lady who lives with pet rocks (instead of cats) role is very tempting...

Well, if anyone wants the princess role, I'll willingly step down and be the crazy lady.

Eomer - Bring it on, I say! And I'll be watching you, too.

Nilp - I guess there's no way you can back out of this one.

Anyways, I prefer having the Hunter and Ranger able to converse, but I'm okay with anything. But that false Seer...it's very interesting, but as someone who has experienced being a revised Seer *glares at Formendacil* I know how hard it is. But it's your call.

EDIT: Oops. Just noticed Nilp wasn't included in the list. He signed up right before I did.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 02-17-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 11:16 PM   #2258
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
any room for little ol' me?
Old 02-18-2006, 02:52 AM   #2259
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
I'll take the Shepherd.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:14 AM   #2260
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

If it's not too late, I would like to play in this one.
Old 02-18-2006, 10:51 AM   #2261
Aiwendil
Late Istar

On second thought, "chef" is not English enough a word. I shall be a cook.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:58 PM   #2262
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Any idea when roles will be sent out?
Old 02-18-2006, 02:17 PM   #2263
AbercrombieOfRohan
Shade of Carn Dûm

AbercrombieOfRohan has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to AbercrombieOfRohan
Quote:
EDIT: Oops. Just noticed Nilp wasn't included in the list. He signed up right before I did.
Oh is that what he was saying? Sorry, I suppose I need one of you "dagas" to translate for me.

And Mormegil, I'd imagine that roles will be sent out sometime on Sunday.

And Boro, you're in.
AbercrombieOfRohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 02:58 PM   #2264
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'll be a silversmith.

I'm good with options 1 & 2.

Count my vote toward no double lynchings.

I think that about covers it.

What a crew!
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 04:31 PM   #2265
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
I guess those parentheses can come off now, although there are a few evenings when I'll have limited access (if any) to a computer.

Options one and two are fine with me. The False Seer is both fascinating and terrifiying due to the confusion the role could cause the village. But confusion should be a part of Werewolf, after all. Ranger and Hunter communication should hopefully balance it out. As for option three, 6 gifteds seem a little too many since there would be a 45% non-ordinary population (counting the wolves).

What fun.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:47 PM   #2266
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Alright, due to general consensus it looks like the second option is going to be the one we play with. So role wise there will be

3 Wolves
1 Seer
1 False Seer
1 Ranger
1 Hunter
x villagers (x like in algebra, not roman numerals)
> where the Ranger and Hunter are allowed to communicate during the day

Also, due to the mod being afraid of getting lynched herself, there will be NO DOUBLE LYNCHINGS. If the votes happen to be tied at the end of the day whoever reached the number of votes in question First will be lynched.

Although it was probably implied earlier I should probably formalize that Abercrombie is actually my sub-mod. Chances are I won't need her to cover a death/lynching for me, but if it looks like I'm going to miss a deadline I'll either forward her the information she needs or direct wolves/etc. to send their choices to both of us. Fairly normal sort of Sub-Mod stuff, just wanted to be sure we understood each other.

Finally, NIGHT 1 is still going to start on Sunday at around 5pm EST (it may be a little later since I'm not sure exactly when I'm getting home, however it won't be by much so if that's the case the first night will just be a little short). I'm keeping that date so that if Fordim or Kuru (or others) do decide to join they're not too late, also so that our last few people can pick occupations and whatnot. The most important thing about this is that people will therefore be getting roles Sunday. The next most important thing to note is that I WILL NOT START A NEW THREAD THEN, I'll just announce in this thread that the game has begun and all the stuff that goes along with that (no unnecessary posting, explanations of roles, etc). The new thread will begin Monday, with DAY 1 and the mod death.

(Abercrombie's list of players is currently accurate, with the exception of the parentheses around Celuien's name, so use that for now if you want to see who's in.)
Old 02-18-2006, 05:43 PM   #2267
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
i'll be a devoted Lupine enthuiast who took a bad time to move into the village
Old 02-18-2006, 08:31 PM   #2268
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I shall be zee magistrate
Old 02-19-2006, 02:27 AM   #2269
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Wow...and I was just wondering what in the outside world you're doing, Boro. You're one of the people I miss playing with, and it's great to see that you made it for this game.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 04:14 AM   #2270
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
1420! Boromir o' the Numbers!

I see we finally have a chance to play together.

I shall be a fishmonger . . . I remember that the mod of XIII was one.

Vzv, Farael, I should warn you that my first vote shall be for you, to acquaint you to your future role.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:41 AM   #2271
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelob
The next most important thing to note is that I WILL NOT START A NEW THREAD THEN, I'll just announce in this thread that the game has begun and all the stuff that goes along with that (no unnecessary posting, explanations of roles, etc). The new thread will begin Monday, with DAY 1 and the mod death.
Shelob, I do think that it would be useful to have the rules set out in the game thread as, if we do need to refer back to them, it will be easier to find them there rather than in the middle of this thread.

You may have been intending to post the rules with the first Day 1 post, but I just thought that I would mention it.

Also, I presume that the Seer and the False Seer will both get the chance to dream before Day 1 starts. Is that correct?
Old 02-19-2006, 07:12 AM   #2272
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

White Tree

Quote:
Wow...and I was just wondering what in the outside world you're doing, Boro. You're one of the people I miss playing with, and it's great to see that you made it for this game.
Thank you for such fine compliments, I can definitely say the same about you. I've been pushin' a lot of paper work and attending seminars...all that exciting stuff, the Fireworks season is approaching. I am glad that I can squeeze in one more game before I really get hampered.

Quote:
I see we finally have a chance to play together.
Yes, finally! And I'm sure it's going to be one for the ages.
Old 02-19-2006, 07:54 AM   #2273
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
it would be useful to have the rules set out in the game thread
Perhaps, but with the exception of the False Seer it's nothing new so I figured people wouldn't really need to see all of it again. Also, having to scroll through those posts before getting to the DAY 1 death has always annoyed me...but if nothing else I'll include a link to the post which does have all the information. Does that sound Fair Enough?

And yes, both the Seer and False Seer will be able to dream before the first DAY.

Finally, the list of players as it stands now is:

1. SPM--foreign dignitary
2. Farael--alchemist
3. morm--soldier
4. Aiwendil--cook
5. Glirdan--musician
6. Formendacil--knight
7. Spawn--sheperd
8. Nilp--fishmonger
9. Lhuna--princess
10. Eomer--priest
11. LMP--silversmith
12. Kath--beekeeper
13. Garin
14. Holbytlass--governess
15. Anguirel--banker
16. Celuien--resident amphibean
17. Tar-Ancalime-- ex-leper
18. Gil-Galad--devoted Lupine enthusiast (moved in @ bad time)
19. Boromir88--magistrate

If a few more people happen to sign up in the next 8 hours then grand, elsewise that's the village. (and yes, I will actually spell out everyone's name for the game. It's just that right now I had to copy/paste from my list due to time)
Old 02-19-2006, 10:32 AM   #2274
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
As much as I'd like to be the eccentric bum or the hermit, I'll choose more utilitarian-- I'll be the baker.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #2275
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Werewolf game XVIII has now begun. Roles will be out shortly and a new thread will begin with the start of DAY 1 in approximately twenty-four hours.

The Players Are:

1. Shelob--Mad scientist/doctor (Mod)
2. AbercrombieofRohan--Retired Yeti-spotter (Sub-Mod)
3. The Saucepan Man--Foreign Dignitary
4. Farael--Alchemist
5. Mormegil--Soldier
6. Aiwendil--Cook
7. Glirdan--Musician
8. Formendacil--Knight
9. Dancing Spawn of Ungoliant--Sheperd
10. Nilpaurion Felagund--Fishmonger
11. Lhunardawen--Princess
12. Eomer of the Rohirrim--Priest
13. Littlemanpoet--Silversmith
14. Kath--Beekeeper
15. Garin--Baker
16. Holbytlass--Governess
17. Anguirel--Banker
18. Celuien--Resident Amphibean
19. Tar-Ancalime-- Ex-leper
20. Gil-Galad--Devoted Lupine Enthusiast
21. Boromir88--Magistrate

From this point onward it is asked that players refrain from unnecessary posting in this thread, posts announcing an absence from gameplay or asking for clarification from the mod are acceptable, posts such as "Oh wow, I'm a Wolf!" are not.

Gameplay consists of two stages, that of NIGHT and that of DAY. Each stage shall last twenty-four (24) hours, or as close to 24 hours as the mod is able to come (think "within half an hour").

During the DAY stage all villagers communicate openly in the game thread and cast their votes. Also during the DAY the RANGER and HUNTER may communicate privately through PM, no other players should be communicating about the game in private during this stage.

During the NIGHT stage the villagers "sleep" in the game thread (read: don't post), while the WEREWOLVES, SEER, FALSE SEER, RANGER and HUNTER send their choices to the mod via PM (if necessary to the sub-mod as well, though they shall be told if that's needed). The Wolves may communicate through PM as much as necessary to determine their kill before PMing the Mod, no other players should be communicating about the game during this stage.

The Roles which are included in this game are:

3 WEREWOLVES: The Werewolves can communicate privately through PM during the NIGHT stage of gameplay. Their goal is to kill off innocent villagers until the number of wolves and the number villagers is the same. Wolves can be killed by being lynched or by being the Hunter's choice at the time of the Hunter's Death, understandably they should therefore try to avoid those.

1 SEER: The Seer can dream of one villager each NIGHT and learn of that person's roll. The Seer's goal is to find the werewolves and help the rest of the village in lynching them.

1 FALSE SEER: The False Seer believes themselves to be a Normal Seer. Like the Seer the False Seer dreams of one villager each NIGHT. Unlike the Seer the role the False Seer recieves for that person is not guaranteed to be correct. When the Flase Seer dreams of a person the role they recieve is pulled at random from all the available roles, the only exception to this being if the False Seer dreams of the True Seer in which case they are told they have dreamd of the "False Seer". The information the False Seer recieves may be correct unless it is impossible for the person's true role to be dreamed of (For Example: if the False Seer dreams of the true Ranger but has already been told another player is the Ranger their dream cannot be correct, if they hadn't already recieved "Ranger" in response to a dream it is possible for them to dream correctly).

1 RANGER: The Ranger can choose each NIGHT one villager to protect from the Werewolves. If the Ranger and the Wolves pick the same person that person will not be killed and the next DAY will begin with no death. During the DAY the Ranger may communicate via PM with the Hunter.

1 HUNTER: The Hunter can choose at anytime one villager to Hunt. If the Hunter is killed (either by wolves or by lynching) the last person they chose to Hunt will be killed with them. During the DAY the Hunter may communicate via PM with the Ranger. (Note: I'm allowing the Hunter to pick a person at anytime so that they can chose someone new in case they are lynched, I would still appreciate it if the Hunter sent me a new choice each NIGHT)

12 VILLAGERS: The Villagers are Ordinary Villagers. There is nothing special about them. During the DAY they should communicate openly in the Game Thread in order to hunt out the Wolves. The Villager's Goal is to find the 3 wolves before the number of wolves and the number of villagers is equal. Villagers may not communicate, either openly or privately, during the NIGHT.

Thank You, and you should recieve roles as soon as I've pulled them from a hat. The SEER and FALSE SEER may dream as soon as they are able after that.

Werewolf game XVIII has now begun. A new thread will begin with the start of DAY 1 in approximately twenty-four hours.

[EDIT: umm, you probably didn't need this (and that's probably why I forgot it), but please do remain in INVISIBLE mode for so long as you are alive and in the game. Thanks Again.]
Old 02-19-2006, 05:50 PM   #2276
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Deja Vu...

Quote:
Nilpaurion Felagund has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Didn't this just happen last game?

Nilp, since I just repped you it won't let me send you your role that way either. I'll give you an hour or so, if I still can't PM you then I'll go on a repping spree and get to you that way.

Everyone else should have their roles by now, if you don't for some reason please PM me to let me know.
Old 02-19-2006, 05:58 PM   #2277
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
White Tree Sorry . . .

PMs cleared.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 05:52 PM   #2278
tar-ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

tar-ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Now that the game is underway, I'd just like to note:

The voting deadline is 5 AM where I live. That means I'm quite likely to vote 5 or 6 hours early each day. Please try not to hold it against me!
Old 02-20-2006, 06:14 PM   #2279
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

As for me, it's right when I get out of school on some days so expect my vote some time early...like almost 10 hours early.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:56 PM   #2280
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Ok, here's a long explanation (again ).

1) My participation this week shall be very limited. I have school until Friday. I have band practice tomorrow after school until 4:30 and on Friday, I have a performance and I will probably be there until midnight. (all my time [Eastern]) My participation on the weekend should be a great deal.

2) Next week, I have school. Tuesday, I have band practice. Wednsday and Thurdsday I have a Festival which my school is running and I ahve to stay there until 6. On Friday, the same Festival but I won't be out until 8. After that, my time should be slightly more liberated. Keep in mind though that my parents kick me off the computer frequently and do not get to post as much as I would like.