Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Ok, that works. Thanks!
Old 03-09-2004, 11:53 AM   #282
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Crystal Heart:

-Who are your character's friends?

Atharen and Maen, but she isn't close with either. She has no other friends and hadn't had any other friends until this very league that she has joined in on.

-How close is your character to his/her friends?

Not very considering she just met them several hours before.

-Is she/he protecting someone?

She wants to protect Atharen, but knows that he can protect himself. She is also protecting herself from being hurt once again.

-Who was her/his first love?

Arthur

-Who does she/he work with?

This League of people that seek out a traitor

-Who is her/his best friend?

She assumes Maen and Atharen are at the moment

-Who is his/her worst enemy?

General Dorian of Rohan-her father

-Who is his/her confidante?

no one, except now Atharen

-Is he/she a disappointment to anyone?

Her father

-What about family? Does she/he get along with them? Does she/he ignore them? Is it a small family, or an extended family with lots of cousins and aunts and uncles? Is it a close family, or do they only see each other at the holidays? Are any of them not on speaking terms with each other?

She does not get along with them. She ran away from them and the man that she was suppose to marry when she came of age to do so.

-Are there any "family secrets?"

That she is trained in the swordsmanship of any man that is apart of the Rohan army

-Who is his/her favorite relative?

Her mother-who is now deceased

-Who is his/her least favorite relative?

Her father

-Does he/she have any children?

No

-Where does he/she feel safe? Why?

No where, she hasn't felt safe since she was in the ring of travellers. They split up for safety's sake and she was told to go alone.

-What sort of place spooks him/her? Why?

Rohan, it is where her father is.

-Is there any place that he/she refuses to go? Why? What happened there?

Rohan-due to the fact that her father has a warrant for her and she knows that she will be beaten far worse then any other beating she has gone through.

-What did your character want to be when he/she grew up?

A swordmaiden of Rohan.

-What nightmares does he/she have?

Being caught by her father or his men

-What makes him/her cry?

Memories, but she has learned when not to cry.

-What makes him/her laugh?

jokes, kindess, love

-What does he/she wish they could do that they can't?

Go back in time and stop her father from killing Arty

-What is their secret dream? What one goal, ambition, or desire do they keep hidden from everyone? Is it small or large? Personal or global? Realistic or unrealistic? Is she actually trying to accomplish it (and how?), or do they consider it untenable?

A place to call home once again.

-What is their worst fear? What terrifies them? What do they dread? Is it something terribly personal, or a generic phobia? How did they acquire this fear? Are they ashamed of it?

Her past, her father, her memories.

-If she could be any famous person, who would it be and why?

Someone that had died in the War of the Ring. She hasn't felt any signifigance in her life and figures she would have done so much better if she had been living in that point.

-Where does your character live?

Wherever there is a place to lay down her weary head

-Do they get sick? How often? What do they tend to come down with, and how do they handle it?

She doesn't get sick often. When she does she uses some of the cures that the travellers taught her

-What is your character like when they are drunk? Mellow? Melancholy? Friendly and fun? Laughs too much? Hits on everyone?

Silent and reclusive.

-What is she like when they are grieving/mourning? Are they private with their grief? Quiet and stony? Crying loudly? In need of friends?

Private-away from the world of men

-What are they like when they are moody or despondent? Are they self-pitying, irritable, sad?

Silent as any other moment. She doesn't like to reveal much about her thoughts.

-What is he/she like when they are celebrating celebrating? Do they have a quiet celebration at home, or do they gather their friends together for a big bash?

She hasn't celebrated in a long time so this is N/A for her.

I hope this is helpful to all and I apologize for not posting it sooner.

Until we meet again my friends!

Crystal Heart
Old 03-09-2004, 12:31 PM   #283
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Whoa, sorry I haven't posted in so long but I've had a few torubles with the internet at college...

Who are your character's friends?
He has few friends, although he likes the consider Atharen one...

How close is your character to his/her friends?
Not very, as having people close to you gives you a weakness...

Is she/he protecting someone?
No...except of course, Maen...

Who was her/his first love?
Never had one...

Who does she/he work with?
Gondor, and anyone loyal to her...

Who is her/his best friend?
And only friend, Atharen...

Who is his/her worst enemy?
Doesn't have a single worst enemy, but hates collectively anyone who would seek to destroy ther peace...

Who is his/her confidante?
He doesn't have one...mostly he prefers to keep to himself...

Is he/she a disappointment to anyone?
He was a constant dissapointment to his father, who always pushed him to do more, even when he was a ranger...

• What about family? Does she/he get along with them? Does she/he ignore them? Is it a small family, or an extended family with lots of cousins and aunts and uncles? Is it a close family, or do they only see each other at the holidays? Are any of them not on speaking terms with each other?
He doesn't see his family any more. His father threw him out of the home when he was released from ranger service. It is a reasonably small family, and his father was never happy with that. The family except Roryn is close, but Roryn has ceased to be a part of their lives, and vice versa.

• Are there any "family secrets?"
His father never went to war, and took all his guilt out on Roryn...

• Who is his/her favorite relative?
His younger brother, Bragollon

• Who is his/her least favorite relative?
His father

• Does he/she have any children?
No...

• Where does he/she feel safe? Why?
He feels safe only inside Minas tirith, as he knows well the perils outside the walls...

• What sort of place spooks him/her? Why?
Nowhere spooks him because of his rigourous ranger trianing...

• Is there any place that he/she refuses to go? Why? What happened there?
He will never again visit the house of his parents, he does not wish to see his cowards of a father.

• What did your character want to be when he/she grew up?
A soldier

• What nightmares does he/she have?
His mother and sister dying...

• What makes him/her cry?
Very little, as he has buried a lot of his feelings deep down inside him.

• What makes him/her laugh?
Being around friends, except he has none...

• What does he/she wish they could do that they can't?
Gain his father's approval...

• What is their secret dream? What one goal, ambition, or desire do they keep hidden from everyone? Is it small or large? Personal or global? Realistic or unrealistic? Is she actually trying to accomplish it (and how?), or do they consider it untenable?
To gain his father's approval...

• What is their worst fear? What terrifies them? What do they dread? Is it something terribly personal, or a generic phobia? How did they acquire this fear? Are they ashamed of it?
The death of his family, except his father...he is ashamed about how little he cares about his father...but he can do nothing about it...

• If she could be any famous person, who would it be and why?
He does not desire fame, and would shy away from it whenever possible.

• Where does your character live?
Minas Tirith

• Do they get sick? How often? What do they tend to come down with, and how do they handle it?
Not often, but normally he gets over tired or overstressed when he does get ill.

• What is your character like when they are drunk? Mellow? Melancholy? Friendly and fun? Laughs too much? Hits on everyone?
He tries not to get drunk, but is melanchony if he does...

• What is she like when they are grieving/mourning? Are they private with their grief? Quiet and stony? Crying loudly? In need of friends?
Quiet and Stony...

• What are they like when they are moody or despondent? Are they self-pitying, irritable, sad?
Abrupt and curt to the point of rudeness

• What is he/she like when they are celebrating celebrating? Do they have a quiet celebration at home, or do they gather their friends together for a big bash?
Generally he has very little to celebrate, but he hates big parties and would only invite thoes people close to him...

Hope that gives some insight into Roryn...
Old 03-09-2004, 11:40 PM   #284
Melisil
Wight

Pipe character descriptions

man, all these character descriptions are awesome! it's great seeing a little bit more into each other's characters.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:48 PM   #285
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
See! They just give a little more depth and understanding.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-10-2004, 06:41 AM   #286
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
I've got a save up for some of Idruil's thoughts before leaving camp, but it won't be filled till later because of extreme busyness.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Old 03-10-2004, 12:01 PM   #287
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ah, I love reading these character descriptions. Gives such a nice insight into the inner workings of a fictious character's mind.

Must say that the RP is going rather well. I am enjoying the action and can't wait for the next turn in our ever winding and twisting plot. Very good.

Applause- for all of your posts. Such depth and quickness. Such rare and great qualities.

Until we meet again my friends,

Crystal Heart
Old 03-10-2004, 11:15 PM   #288
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eorl of Rohan has just left Hobbiton.
Just in case anyone forgets...

I must kill off Del as fast as I can, and Maen told me to kill him off in this fray. I wrote the part and posted it here long ago, remember? I'll post it here again since I've made quite a few changes since then...

Roryn has just said he'd stay, right? I have not counted on that - but I'd have to make do. Del would not want to 'miss out on the fun' and would stay. Ferethor would want to take vengeance upon Haradrim raiders that killed his father and also want to 'earn time' enough to protect the company.

So, Ferethor and Del and Atharen and Roryn face the outlaws. The situation goes according to plan, Roryn and Atharen leaves, Ferethor hesitates and gets injured, Del dies and Ferethor carry the news of Del's death back to the company.

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 03-10-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:17 PM   #289
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Would this be all right to everyone? Amanaduial? Everdawn? Crystal? Hama? Melisil? Kransha?
Old 03-10-2004, 11:42 PM   #290
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Part one

"Greetings, fellow huntsmen of Harad! You wander far from your own land, we see. Why would you trouble us?" Ferethor spoke in the foul and uncouth language with ease, for he was versed in the speech of Harad. He struggled to keep his face expressionless and void of fury. but his eyes smoulderd with battle-lust.

"Fellow huntsmen, say you?" The man who seemed like a leader stepped forward, sneering derisively. "But we acknowledge no comraderie nor lordship with folk of Gondor. We live by our own laws and do as we wish."

Ferethor swallowed as he realised that persuasion was not going to work with these fierce outlaws. Some of the raiders have already notched the black-feathered arrows to their longbow, he noted. Atharen made a slight move and Ferethor knew that he had drawn his dagger. A little more time...

The leader, one who was clad in rough garments of leather and adorned with heathenish golden chains slowly raised his lance. "And my word is the law, Die, and curse in vain!"

Ferethor at once severed his lance-handle with an unexpected swift stroke of his own steel, crying, "For Gondor!" In the same, fluid movement, the blade buried itself in his chest and took his life. Instantly cries and uproar reverbrated the forest and echoed back in desolate sounds.

Ferethor wrenched his blade out and reeled to face others, trying to slash out of the scene of battle. Pinning a striken outlaw with his own spear to a tree and shattering his sable shield with foul designs engraved as if it was glass, Ferethor ducked from the arrows that whistled overhead. For a moment even as he broke out of the ring he could see Del holding a mounted raider at bay with a broken spear pole and a double-edged sword.

Del dealt a death stroke to one of the other bandits, crying "Flee!" as he battled. His splintered shield of earthen-bornw lay beneath his feet as he faced the others. Yet Ferethor stood transfixed on the spot.

"Leave him!" Atharen called, his voice tinged with pain. "Del buys us time to escape with his blood. Let us take it, and go! It is ours to live." But still Ferethor hesitated in a dreamlike state, lingering. Only when Atharen, driven by urgency, cried, "Ferethor!" did he come back to full awareness. Turning with his hands clenched, Ferethor asked, "Leave him there?" Atharen replied as he mounted his horse "There is nothing we can do."

And Ferethor knew that it was true. He ran through a mounted raider who met a swift end at his alreay bloodstained blade, and leaped on his horses, galloping across the open fields. A volley of arrows whistled over his head, and the arrowheads seemed aflame in the light of the sunset. The poor horse whinnied in pain and fell heavily on the ground as it was shot through the heart. Ferethor, narrowing avoiding falling with it, made for the woodlands on foot.

He winced as a searing pain cut through his shoulders, one of the parting gifts from a bandit archer. He hid himself in the shadows of trees. A few moment later, the raiders themselves came to look for him.

"Sir! He wouldn't have gone far." One said confidently, shouldering his bow. "I am pretty sure that I got him." But thw man who seemed to be in command now turned. "We do not have times to search for a single man in the woodlands all night! We head back to our refuge by Anduin by nightfall."

The darkness of night fell on the forest slowly. Ferethor lost conciousness by the loss of blood.

Ferethor came to his conciousness painfully, as the sun sank behind the snow-crowned peaks of Misty Mountains. Passing a hand over his fevered brow, he slowly rose to his feet. Ferethor was faint with loss of blood and in great anguish, so that he had taken but few steps before he swayed and grasped a tree for support in dismay. After a moment of strife with his weariness and grief, he sank down by a young birch to comtemplate his next move as darkness gathered.

"A bitter end is this to all my hope!" He cried out in bitterness. "Yet while my strength remains I must go on." Indeed it was only his stern will that aided him as he crept from the eve of encircling trees to the scene of battle, which was terrible to behold. So it was that Ferethor came upon Del in the midst of slain.

"Del!" Ferethor knelt down, clasping his hand. "Awake! We are alone." At his call Del stirred and opened his eyes, bright and moist but foreshadowed with death."Ferethor, my time has passed. Falling valiantly in battle was my desire, rather then fall prey to old age and die witless and alone." Del winced as he slightly raised his head to meet Ferethor's concerned gaze, speaking in a low voice strained with effort and anguish. "Such desire is fulfilled, and I am content. Do not mourn for me. I have only this to bid you - watch over the company in my stead. Farewell, until we meet again beyond the circles of this world!" So ended Del, not the least valiant of the warriors of Edain. Ferethor fell silent stricken with sorrow, utterly regardless of his own pain and weariness.

At last Ferethor gently took the hilt of hte sword from Del's lifeless hand and saw that it had broken asunder. Laying it at his feet wiht all the other weapons of bandits that he could gather, Ferethor laughed as one fey with bitter anguish of mind, crying "Thus have you been enmeshed in the Doom of Illuvatar to children of Men, and have escaped the circles of this world."

Then Ferethor sought to cool his fevered brow as he took his flint and kindled a bundle of leaves, gazing at the fiery flame as if hypnotized by it's rhythmic movements before casting it down. The barren dune was set aflame and wreathed in smoke, as consuming flame devoured the bloodstained field. Turning, he left the charred and blackened field behind him, naming it "@#$#@-en-@#$@", the plain of Immeasureable Sorrow.

Ferethor then took to tracking the lost company through the woods, spent with grief and the wound ever sapping his strength. He had little hope to follow a horseback company in such a state. Indeed Ferethor would have fain laid himself down and embraced death had he not been driven by Del's bidding to watch over the company in his stead.

it was, when thrice the sun have risen over the Misty Mountains, Ferethor limped into the camp weary and utterly spent. He leaned upon a young birch silently as he watched the others. Maen and others were all gathered around the campfire with darkened countenance shadowed by grief.

Atharen it was who first broke the silence. "Thrice already have the sun risen and brought us no news of Ferethor or Del. If Ferethor at least were alive they should be here with us by now. It is my belief that Ferethor, who was proud and would not run from the terror of death have been slain also by the ruthless raiders from the far east where the stars are strange."

A low murmur pervaded the regions by the fire. Maen then spoke at last heavily, "It was suicidal mission. I will not try to console anyone of their grief for I know I cannot ease their minds, but time presses. We must leave by dawn."

And then Ferethor had found the strength in his mind to manage a weak smile, as he spoke aloud from the shadows, by the tree in which he was leaning and supporting himself. "I must disappoint you by pointing out that I am still alive, Maen Il Garoth. Long have the trek been from the scene of battle to this glade, with my injury, so you'd have to excuse me of being rather late." And then, his wound got better of him and his will almost swooned to the darkness. Ferethor swayed for a moment, then fell heavily as he vainly grasped at the tree. Why would not my body respond? Pain, blood...

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 03-12-2004 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:49 AM   #291
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The thought of killing off Del in this fray shall make Crystal very sad in her thoughts and very silent for a little bit. She will not acknowledge the fact that she is slowly, but surely becoming friends with everyone in the company.

I applaude you Ferethor on your post. Please post it soon.

I have been thinking about a new and random plot to add to this. Ferethor if I read correctly, for I was reading very fast before posting to your wonderful post, that your character Ferethor is injured. I was wondering if this could be the bridge that binds Ferethor and Crystal out of enemies and into a weird unconventional friendship that is wary of one another, but respectful and no swords shall clash between them once more?

Crystal Heart- daughter of General Dorian of Rohan does know Roharrium (I do hope I spelt that word correctly. My mind is wandering roughly upon the seas of my life at the moment my friends) medical techniques, but her traveller knowledge would actually be better in this situation.

If you would like to adventure into that part of who Crystal Heart is and what she can do and would like to try out this unconventional friendship then I am all for it.

Until next time my friends,

Crystal Heart-sword maiden of Rohan
Old 03-11-2004, 02:55 PM   #292
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

I apologise for not filling in my save. Il will have apost in this after noon, it's just that I had two half done assignments i had to finish for today.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-11-2004, 03:20 PM   #293
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Crystal - the word is Rohirrim

Eorl - that's great, go with that. Mind if I expand a little on Atharen's thoughts on it later on? I will not of course change anything, just overlap posts slightly.
Old 03-11-2004, 04:19 PM   #294
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Ok, I've posted for Idruil. He's pretty set on staying and 'negotiating' with the Haradrim. He'sactually fought Haradrim before, but that incident didn't really earn him much experience. He's just persistent and really wants to do something (note the ever-present theme of his).

Old 03-11-2004, 11:52 PM   #295
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

So, Idruil, are you going to stay or not? I was not sure of your purpose so I left that open in my last entry...

No, I don't mind, Aman.

I changed some parts in my last long entry, now it is in bold...

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 03-12-2004 at 12:12 AM.
Old 03-12-2004, 06:01 AM   #296
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Well, I assume he will go with Maen, since he's starting to actually feel some responsibility for the group. He'll feel a bit dejected at not getting his chance, but hopefully he'll get another oppurtunity later on (hopefully, soon). For now, at least, he'll be willing to go along with the others.

Old 03-12-2004, 06:19 PM   #297
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

White-Hand

Quote:
The darkness of night fell on the forest slowly. Ferethor lost conciousness by the loss of blood.
teeny tiny problem... They dont have the Facilities to run a blood transfusion or give Ferethor more blood, so if he passed out form blood loss methinks he could not recover in 3 days, methinks he would be dead.

An Alternative, shock. If he had a wound like that and he needed to be up and back in 3 days without dying, shock seems more plausible.

"Whaddaya rackon?" >>aussie translation> What do you think about that?.. sorry, crazy mood...

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-12-2004, 06:31 PM   #298
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

White-Hand

JUst wondering what to do with Carathir. I thinking of having him take a back seat in this fray. Any other ideas?

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-12-2004, 09:41 PM   #299
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

You know what, you're right.

I'll change that when I have time...
Old 03-13-2004, 06:42 AM   #300
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

White-Hand

I have just had myself a little laugh, you know (speaking of the male characters) Its just guys, fight first, talk later... I intend to Have Maén elaborate on this point.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-13-2004, 06:43 AM   #301
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

You mean about the post I posted five minutes ago?
Old 03-13-2004, 06:46 AM   #302
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

No in general! Its funny that the male characters would fight the men coming at them where women would have asked a lot of questions before attempting to kill, generally.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-13-2004, 06:46 AM   #303
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

And I decided to divide my last long and big post into three posts, so other people would have time to elaborate on their own descriptions and roleplay post.

I am afraid this is my first time describing a battle (and serious roleplaying in general) so I'm terrible at it. I don't like blood and gore, you see. I could not learn from Professor Tolkien's works because he never described battles to detail... I'm eager to read other people's descriptions and learn from them. Isn't learning from others what the roleplay is all about, except fun?
Old 03-13-2004, 06:48 AM   #304
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Now that I think of it, it does make sense. Males, huh? *frowns at all the males in general* No offense to anyone, of course

But if you notice Ferethor is making an attempt to parley and Del is angry at their shooting without asking questions first...
Old 03-13-2004, 07:00 AM   #305
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

My save is up...
Old 03-13-2004, 07:07 AM   #306
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thanks for that Hama, im rather enjoying Roryn being the sort of 'cool uncle' character to everyone. Well thats how i see him, he is so nice to everyone!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-13-2004, 11:40 AM   #307
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cheers Maen, and my other save is now up as well.
Old 03-13-2004, 06:59 PM   #308
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Ok, I put up another post. Cynical ol' Idruil is trying to be sympathetic in the only way he knows how at the moment. I must admit, I'm a bit of a sucker for poetry, so I went with a nice morbid poem. Hope you enjoy.

Old 03-13-2004, 09:33 PM   #309
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I am delighted with the roleplay at the moment! Everyone's post seems wonderful especially ATharen's putting Del out of his misery! *hugs everyone*

So let me see if I get the plot straight...

1. Ferethor was shot but nobody noticed.
2. Atharen put Del out of his misery with an arrow
3. Atharen and Roryn fled from the scene of battle
4. They realized that Ferethor wa not with them
5. Atharen goes back to search and Roryn goes on.
6. Roryn reaches the campsite and deliver the news

If I am to play out the melodramatic scene about Del's death I guess Atharen must not find Ferethor. Maybe he could find his elven knife that he would never forsake embedded in a tree or something and assume he was dead ans the search was in vain? And think Del was dead. and go back to the company..

Then I can now write my part about Ferethor awakening and limping back to the scene of battle and Del's last words. And on foot tracking the others to the campsite. I thought 'thrice have the sun risen' is too much. Just one day would suffice. What do you think about it?

But now I am off to write my post...
Old 03-14-2004, 02:19 AM   #310
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eorl, if I could say something. If possible, could you save the last bit of your post till later as I imagine Aman wil want to do a description of him searching. If not, then don't worry...
Old 03-14-2004, 02:21 AM   #311
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I've also thought of that too. Atharen could still do the description, with or without my post, I think. He could still do the searching part...

And Maen, your post about Maen thinking about Il Garoths who were dead... Where do you get all these heart-wrenchingly beautiful names? Can I steal them for my other characters, please? Like Peruviel.

Last edited by Eorl of Rohan; 03-14-2004 at 02:29 AM.
Old 03-14-2004, 05:09 AM   #312
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
And Maen, your post about Maen thinking about Il Garoths who were dead... Where do you get all these heart-wrenchingly beautiful names? Can I steal them for my other characters, please? Like Peruviel.
Who me? IM not Maén. Who are the Il Garoths? and I wouldnt be really cool with those of the Il Galoth house being used elsewhere. I can make up a few more name and send you a list if like? Where do they come from? I dunnow, I just watched the HOurs and was inspired by it so that might have something to do with it.

And I agree, is it possible to edit out Ferethor coming backl into camp? It all seems a but sudden thats all.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-14-2004, 02:51 PM   #313
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eorl - Just a point: the reason Atharen shot Del was to give him a very quick death, especially compared to the sort of torment the Haradrim may have inflicted. Therefore it isn't maybe really appropriate that Del's death scene was so played out, much as it was indeed nicely written.
Old 03-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #314
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

That was probably the best way for Del Aman.

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-14-2004, 03:10 PM   #315
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

We seem to have been moving along rather quickly, so im going to have to refer back to my plan a little sooner than I would have liked. I will post the next stage this afternoon, we are still porbably a fair way from my fave part, and indeed a far way from the finding of Guriel *snickers* oh you will be in for a surprise!

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-14-2004, 04:12 PM   #316
Melisil
Wight

Pipe Absence of Aelimur

Everybody: I'm am terribly sorry! But I will not be posting at all during Spring break. Again, sorry all!
Old 03-15-2004, 12:43 AM   #317
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Yes, Aman, I thought so too. However, I thought it a bit of waste to spend hours writing the death scene and then decide to not to post it all.

As for the last part, I will edit them out and then post it again. Would that be all right with you? And last thing - is anyone going to play Aelimur, or is he left silenced until Melisil comes back?
Old 03-15-2004, 12:44 AM   #318
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Never mind, Crystal has already written the reply to the last post, so I can't really go back and edit it now, can I? *shakes head* Complexity of roleplaying with others never cease to amaze me.
Old 03-15-2004, 01:30 AM   #319
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Can Crystal Edit as well? Always read the discussion thread before posting.

Ok im Australian, remind me, how long is Spring Break?

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 03-15-2004, 01:31 AM   #320
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Great grief, and I already wrote the reply to Crystal's post! *hits herself*

Never mind, I have not posted it yet, I will just post it here for afe-keeping.