The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-05-2006, 12:46 AM   #361
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife
This game could go either way right now.
Actually, no. The village will win- in spite of some last minute idiocy on Diamond- and Morm's- part.

The reason being is that I dreamed of Morm.

For the last Day I have been tagging along as his sidekick, offering him a sounding board to his ideas and generally being a second opinion. We had decided, overnight, to have me pretend that I dreamed of someone else, some Innocent or other, so as to give me cover should Morm die.

Well, Morm did die, and it is my duty to give you his list of dreams. Of our living village, we have:

Roa-Aoife-Folklorist -unknown
Garin-Weathered former mercenary -unknown Morm believed him innocent, I'm not entirely positive.
Kath-Ale drinker - Innocent
Alcarillo-Fisherman -unknown
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger -I really wish I could remember if Morm had dreamed of him or not... I'm really cursing my "delete button" habit... I THINK he was dreamed of, and found innocent.
Farael-Foolofatook unknown
Formendabras Took- Ne'er-do-well [/i]Innocent[/i]

So there you have it.

It's either Garin, Roa, Farael, or Alcarillo. If we lynch one today, and the Ranger protects me tonight and I dream of another, tomorrow we will be down to two. The Ranger, assuming he/she is still alive, can protect me for another night, and we can find out for certain.

At least, I THINK that can work... I never did like this math stuff well enough to be good at it.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:24 AM   #362
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
I might be confused, Formendabras Took, and even though I'm still not up to date on the discussions here's one little thing... Why would you declare yourself as a known innocent (even if not gifted) if you were actually a second Seer? That'd mean the death of you, and you are pretty useful to us to just give yourself away.

Now, conveniently, Morm is dead and there is no-one to deny your claim. I guess we shall know soon, as if you trully are who you say to be, you won't last two nightfalls. The only problem is that by then, the damage will be done, discussion skewed and the village all but lost.

It just seems too convenient for Formendacat to claim to be a known Innocent when in fact he's a known dreamer, which means he may be a gifted.... or a cat.

I know a motion to lynch him will only get me lynched.... thus here's my offer.

I appear as unknown in both Formendacil's supposed innocent list and in Roa's compilation of Morm's posts.

I am innocent, but you will only believe it once I'm dead.

So I say, lynch me today as I don't think I'll be able to help the village too much. Lynch someone else tomorrow but keep in mind that should Formendacil trully be the seer, he'll be dead two nights from now. If he is and the cats don't kill him, he will have found a werecat by then and so they'll loose anyway....

So I say

++Farael

And choose wisely whom to lynch tomorrow, from the "unknowns" that Formendacil says to have, choose thoe most suspicious... and if Formendacil is still alive the following night, lynch him... he's a werecat.

If you think that it'd be too bold a move to pull off, you don't know Formendacil. That guy will do anything to win. I've seen it.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:28 AM   #363
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Also, I was wondering.... is the new Seeker, assuming the dreamer dreams of him, able to comunicate with the old seeker? As far as I know, there is nothing pointing towards that in Valier's original post..... furthermore, should Formendacil trully be a "known innocent" and given that (obviously) the protector did not protect Diamond.... his reasoning is confused, as it is possible (if not likely) that he was protected last night Thus, he gets only one night of protection.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:43 AM   #364
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
It just seems too convenient for Formendacat to claim to be a known Innocent when in fact he's a known dreamer, which means he may be a gifted.... or a cat.
We know Form isn't a Cat because Valier requested a message from the Lone Cat at the close of yesterDay.

*shakes head* A seer should never advocate the innocense of someone they aren't sure of. It throws the whole village off when they die. Really, Morm.

So, we exchange Garin for Kath on the list. Good thing I hadn't started on that analysis yet. I did analyze Garin on Day 2, but I've been so off this game I don't trust it anymore. The summary is still objective, though, so if someone wants to use that for a head start on him, feel free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
++Farael
Let's not start this up. Self-sacrifice doesn't help the village. If you think you've got it figured out, stick around and share your thoughts.

Also, I find you're attempt to discredit Form unnerving. Does this plan give you cause to be nervous?

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 04-05-2006 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Quote correction
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 08:09 AM   #365
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger -I really wish I could remember if Morm had dreamed of him or not... I'm really cursing my "delete button" habit... I THINK he was dreamed of, and found innocent.
Considering his sudden turn around on Eonwe, I think it's a safe to assume that. He voted for Eonwe because he was unpredictable and dangerous. His very next post about Eonwe was that he was the most innocent looking villager. (This turn around was one my reasons for believing him to be a cat.)

Quote:
Also, I was wondering.... is the new Seeker, assuming the dreamer dreams of him, able to comunicate with the old seeker? As far as I know, there is nothing pointing towards that in Valier's original post..... furthermore, should Formendacil trully be a "known innocent" and given that (obviously) the protector did not protect Diamond.... his reasoning is confused, as it is possible (if not likely) that he was protected last night Thus, he gets only one night of protection.
The last game I played in with two seers, they only got one dream a night, and had to decide together who to dream of. I believe the same thing happened here, ie two seers: one dream. They have to talk together to decide who to dream about.

Old 04-05-2006, 09:08 AM   #366
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Wow, I turn my back for a few hours and look what happens!

So those we don't know of are:
Garin
Alcarillo
Roa
Farael

While I was more suspicious of Alcarillo yesterday Roa's point about Farael are good and the more I look at him the more suspicious he becomes. That vote for himself would be a bold move for a Cat but I wouldn't put it past him. Also, he either doesn't understand the role of birthday dreamer or is trying to confuse others, as there is NO POSSIBLE WAY Form can be a Cat else Valier's narration would have asked for a kill from the Cats, plural.

As of right now my vote will be:
++FARAEL

If we are suggesting an order of lynching then I would say Farael and then Alcarillo. Hopefully either Form will have dreamt of Garin and Roa by then or we'll have caught the Cat.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:57 AM   #367
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Then why didn't the narration ask for a dream from the Seekers
Old 04-05-2006, 11:08 AM   #368
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

While the lack of an "s" on that end does beg a question, Valier specifically named the "Lone werecat" probably in answer to Kath's remark about the mythomaniac, and wondering if we would be notified if the birthday dreamer became a Cat.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:21 AM   #369
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Lynch someone else tomorrow but keep in mind that should Formendacil trully be the seer, he'll be dead two nights from now. If he is and the cats don't kill him, he will have found a werecat by then and so they'll loose anyway....
I'd like to add that if I've misinterperted the narration, and Form is a cat, then the other Cat is most likely Kath, since he removed her from the list, thus protecting her until the end, when it would be too late.

What you haven't taken into account is that if you're right, there are two Cats, giving us even less time than you suspect. Assuming you're innocent and correct, and we lynch you, then the Cat(s) would kill Eonwe or Kath (assuming she isn't a Cat herself), giving us 4 villagers to 2 Cats. If we lynch another person from Form's list who's innocent, and the Cat(s) kill anyone, that brings it down to two on two and the game is theirs.

If you're a Cat, and the game doesn't end when we lynch you, then we know Form is a Cat.

Old 04-05-2006, 11:39 AM   #370
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valier was saying "Lone Werecat and Seeker" for a couple of nights... it is possible that she did not want to give any clues with regard to what the b-day dreamer had dreamt of.... which makes a heck of a lot of sense, or else she'd be helping either the village (by letting us know we have TWO werecats now) or the cats (By letting them know that there are TWO seers).

I still think Formendacil's act is very fishy.... I dont' like it one bit. Lynch me if that's what it takes for you to believe I'm just a hobbit, I don't care... but keep an eye on Formendacil.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:49 PM   #371
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

You make a good point.

Actually, here are my thoughts on suspicion:

Alcarillo hasn't been around. If he pops up today, he'll remain on my radar, but in my experience, players with such low activity are just innocents who don't have time to give proper attention to the game. I hate this kind of play, but it's unlikely he's a Cat.

I'm almost positive that Morm's turn around on Eonwe shows her innocense. If Form is telling the truth, then I can't know about Garin, but if not, then my bet is Garin is also innocent. Morm strikes me as the intelligent sort, and I don't think he would make an unknown appear innocent when he knew his posts would be looked at in the event of his death.

That leaves me and Farael on the list of unknowns. I know that I'm not a Cat, even though the rest of you don't. So that leaves Farael in my mind. If he isn't a Cat, then my next look would be Kath. Others still living can look at Garin. I wish someone else would do the analysis, too, but I'll do what I must.

If Kath is a Cat, then I know Form is a Cat. If Kath isn't a Cat, then I know Garin or Alca is a Cat.

So, since we can't be certain of Form, I suggest we lynch Farael today. If he isn't a Cat, we lynch Kath. In the meantime, if Form is telling the truth, he can dream about Garin.

If he's telling the Truth, that would reveal either Garin or myself as the final Cat. If he isn't, then we'll know when Kath is lynched.

Scenario 1: Form and Farael are telling the truth

We lynch Farael and find him innocent
Eonwe Dies (You're the only positive innocent. Sorry dear.)
Form Dreams of Garin and learns his identity. Since we can't be sure of his word, We lynch Kath, who would show herself to not be a Cat, and we would know Form is telling the truth
Form most likely dies
We lynch whoever Form revealed

Scenario 2: Form is lying, but Farael isn't
We lynch Farael and find him innocent
Eonwe Dies
We lynch Kath, who would then reveal herself to be a Cat, and we would know Form is lying
Anyone could die here
We lynch Form and the Game is over

Scenario 3: Form and Farael are lying
We lynch Farael and prove he's guilty, but the game continues
Anyone dies, since we would know Form was lying at this point
We lynch Form and end the game

Note: These scenarios ignore Alcarillo (See first paragraph)

Edit: Adding the other scenario, which I believe to be the correct one.

Scenario 4: Farael is lying and Form isn't
We lynch Farael and the game ends

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 04-05-2006 at 12:51 PM. Reason: forgot a scenario
Old 04-05-2006, 12:57 PM   #372
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I have to head out, and I most likely won't be on again till after Voting closes, so:

++Farael

Old 04-05-2006, 01:05 PM   #373
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Go for it guys... I'm innocent, but there is only one way you all will find out.

And remember, I'm not saying Form is a cat FOR SURE.... But I have my doubts and I wouldn't put it past him to pull such a bluff.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:22 PM   #374
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I'll take this opportunity to jump on a growing bandwagon:

++Farael

I'll put an end to this blood feud one way or another...

Last edited by Eonwe; 04-05-2006 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Thanks Kath :)
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #375
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, I'm flattered, Farael, that you think me so capably clever, but I assure you that I am the new Seer.

Until Morm's death, I was more of a Junior Seeriff, in the tradition of Nilp's Game, or an Apprentice with PM powers, so to speak. I'm not sure if Valier intended us to be equal partners or no, but I pretty much let Morm hold the reins. It was, after all, his native role, and I had basically whiled away the game being rather flippant...

With Morm's death, however, I'm now in a position where I think it wise to reveal what he knew.

As to my calling myself an Innocent yesterday, it had to do with the fact that I didn't want to reveal Morm's identity to the Cat. I also didn't want to make him a target of a Cat attack. However, I DID want to save myself from an early death.

So, that said, of my four possible Cats, I don't really think that Farael is the one we're looking for. Either Roa or Garin is my personal opinion- with Alcarillo being a potential wildcard...
Old 04-05-2006, 02:04 PM   #376
Formendacil
Dead Serious

To add:

If Farael wants to be the victim, and prove his innocence, then I'm fine with that. I wouldn't put it past him to try and get himself lynched in the hopes that we'll retract our votes and leave him be...
Old 04-05-2006, 02:09 PM   #377
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eonwe your vote isn't properly bolded. I'm not sure it will count unless it is.

Who has voted:
Kath
Farael
Roa
Eonwe

Who hasn't voted:
Alcarillo
Form
Garin

We have 4 votes for Farael now so if none are retracted even if all the others vote someone else he will die. Even so, it would be better if we could be sure one of these last three would vote Farael, just in case Farael himself takes his suicidal vote back.
Old 04-05-2006, 02:15 PM   #378
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Wise enough, I suppose, Kath. Allow me to be of assistance...

++Farael

I'll be back at least once before Day End, I'm sure...
Old 04-05-2006, 02:16 PM   #379
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Thank you Form. I suppose we just have to wait for Garin and Alcarillo now, and see what they do.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #380
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
I must despair in the passing of Mormegil. I knew he was hiding something but didn't know it was something of dignity.

I will vote for Alcarillo, going with an original instinct.

++Alcarillo

Sorry, still dealing with RL issues + kidney stones, wish I could be of more help.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 04:43 PM   #381
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Alcarillo has just left Hobbiton.
++Farael

And his Nilpesque suicide vote.
Alcarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:17 PM   #382
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The light of the Fifth day began to fade.

"I think I should die today!" Argued Farael.

"Ok then I think we should kill him if he wants us to" Said Kath

The villagers seemed almost unanomous in their voting. Farael was to be sacrificed.

Everyone busied themselves gathering wood and tinder to start a fire in the town square. Farael was to be the "main course".

They tied Farael thefoolofatook to a post and set the logs beneath aflame.

"Ok, Ok Like I said I am no Werecat! Now please let me down!"

The villagers did not believe him so they sat in silence and waited.

Farael began to feel the flames climb up his legs, so he began to blow feverishly at the licking fire. But as he blew he inhaled the fumes and began to cough. "I swear I am innocent!" But it was no use.

The villagers stood and watched in horror as the flames over took the poor Fool and devoured him whole.

Dead villagers:
Valier: Tomato grower- Died from a thousand cuts. (Moderator)
Naria- Pediotrist-Was danced upon until she died.(Co-Moderater)
Sleepy Ranger-Mayor-Drowned by village on Day 1 (Werecat)
Nogrod-Ale Maker-Werecats got his tongue night 1 (Ordo)
Wilwarin538-Berry picker-Boiled alive by village on Day2 (Werecat)
Kitanna-Grumpy woman-stuffed with Kitty litter by Werecat on night 2(Ordo)
Thinlomien-Postwoman-Was stoned to death by village Day3 (Ordo)
Telperaca-Baker- Killed by a stone from above Day3 (Ordo)
Glirdan-Barman at local Inn-Hanged on Day 4 (Ordo)
Diamond18-Barmaid-Whipped with Cat-O-Tail by Werecat on night4 (Taker)
Mormegil-Shirriff-Throat slashed by Taker on night4 (Seeker
Farael-Foolofatook- Was "Eaten" by flames on Day5 (Ordo)

Live villagers:
Roa-Aoife-Folklorist
Garin-Weathered former mercenary
Kath-Ale drinker
Alcarillo-Fisherman
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger
Formendabras Took- Ne'er-do-well

Everyone left I need your nightly picks....
Old 04-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #383
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

The sun of the Sixth Day began to rise on the horizon. The Five remaining villagers stepped out into the sunlight and gave a look around to see if anyone was missing. Kath was nowhere to be found. As they approached Kath's house, they found the door ajar. There in the center of a small room strewn with ale cups was a mass of pink stuff.

"What dare I say is that?" Asked Garin
"I think that is, uummm, was Kath." said Eonwe
"Eewwww She has no skin!" Roa said as she almost wretched.
" That is just wrong." Stated Formendabras.
"We really must catch that stinkin' feline!" End Alcarillo.

Dead villagers:
Farael-Foolofatook- Was "Eaten" by flames on Day5 (Ordo
Kath-Ale Drinker-Skinned alive by Werecat night5 (Protector)

Live villagers:
Roa-Aoife-Folklorist
Garin-Weathered former mercenary
Alcarillo-Fisherman
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger
Old 04-06-2006, 06:34 PM   #384
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Curse me and my tendency to over think things. With Kath death it would appear that Form is telling the truth. However, why would the remaining Cat kill Kath, given Farael's massive and spreading suspicion of Form?

Anyways, Form what did you dream? That should at least give me something to look at, though what it is, I don't know.

Also, when this is over, I want to know what Morm's been screaming at his screen the whole time...

Old 04-06-2006, 07:07 PM   #385
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Well,
This is distressing. I have no idea who to lynch today and I am hopped up on Demerol. Two cats in a row and now our village is dwindling in numbers. Can't the last cat just raise his or her paw?

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Old 04-07-2006, 12:43 AM   #386
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Roa Aoife is Innocent.

Sorry about the delay getting back to you all, but I've been at work...

Nasty stuff, that.

(By the way, Valier... I was EATING when I read that death post... Needless to say, I'm not anymore...)

So, unless I'm wrong about Eonwe, and Morm did NOT dream of him (unlikely, since I'm quite sure about it), we are left with Garin and Alcarillo as our Cat candidates...

I'm personally inclined towards Alcarillo. His behaviour has been far too careful- though designed to look rather careless. I know him fully capable of playing an intelligent game with only one short post per day.

Garin could yet be the Werecat... If so, I can only commend him on a game well-played, since this is the least suspicious he's EVER been in my eyes...

That said,

++ Alcarillo
Old 04-07-2006, 08:57 AM   #387
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Garin could yet be the Werecat... If so, I can only commend him on a game well-played, since this is the least suspicious he's EVER been in my eyes...
One reason I'm the most suspicious of him. Garin's vote for Alca seemed pretty odd to me. It could just be the medication, though. (Two of the remaining villagers on meds, what fun.)

I wonder who we may count on now. It could well be a race to see who gets lynched. You see, Farael's voice is still in my head. If he's right, and we lynch an innocent today, the game is over as it will be two on two. I still don't think Alca is a Cat. If he is, then his is the most unsportsman like play I've ever seen.

So, I'm going back to my previous instinct.

++Garin

Now, I'd like to note that the only real way of being sure of Form would be to lynch him. That could well save the village if he is infact another Cat, trying to cover for somebody else. It would take us back to 3 on 1 and then to 2 on 1, causing everything to rest on the final day.

Old 04-07-2006, 09:57 AM   #388
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Dear villagers:

I have noticed that you are all VERY quiet! I know two of you are sick, so you have an excuse, but come on with the rest of you!! I can end this game if you guys want. It seems like noone wants to participate willingly. I will leave it up to you.....for now.

Edit: Please see junior thread

Last edited by Valier; 04-07-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:38 PM   #389
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
Dear villagers:

I have noticed that you are all VERY quiet! I know two of you are sick, so you have an excuse, but come on with the rest of you!! I can end this game if you guys want. It seems like noone wants to participate willingly. I will leave it up to you.....for now.
Valier, if I may be so bold as to chasten you ever so slightly...

Quite villages are not uncommon towards the end of the game. As the number of villagers goes down, and as (usually) the noisier and noise-inspiring villagers get killed off, it's only natural to expect a certain amount of quietude.

Now, I also understand the irritation. My own game ended with days of quiet, and I was mourning the loss of my noisemakers. However, there's nothing you can do but let it play itself out...

Meanwhile, turning to the village...

Roa thinks Alcarillo less suspicious than Garin. She gives his vote for Alcarillo as reasoning. Personally, I still tend towards Alcarillo, but we may as well show a united front...

-- Alcarillo

++ Garin

If Garin IS innocent- and it's by no means unlikely, and on the assumption that the Cat kills me tonight, I think it should be obvious to you, Roa and Eonwe that you need to vote Alcarillo tomorrow.

And, Roa, if Eonwe doesn't show too soon, vote for Alcarillo ASAP in case it's just you and him voting... first vote in a double-lynch case like that wins it.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:41 PM   #390
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well, I've been at school, and haven't lost interest...

I'm gonna go with

++Alcarillo

Both Garin and Alcaillo are somewhat spares, when it comes to information. But because Garin came so close to being lynch the night Wilwa died, I'll go with Alcarillo.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #391
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

United front it is!

--Alarillo

++Garin

Last edited by Eonwe; 04-07-2006 at 12:43 PM. Reason: woops :)
Old 04-07-2006, 01:15 PM   #392
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Well you are all making a mistake but I am currently lacking my usual temperament, so I'll let it pass. No pun indended in regards to my current physical condition.

I might remind you that our seeker thought me innocent and that our village will be scarily underpopulated.

++Alcarillo

Old 04-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #393
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

I apologize to the Modlier for my unprecedented silence but I have hinted at my current condition.

I can't believe that someone who made the first vote for TWO of the dead cats is about to face a lynching.

I know the last werecat has kept me alive knowing that it would eventually come to to this.

I am a wee irritated at the village in general right now but hope you still get the last cat.

Old 04-07-2006, 03:34 PM   #394
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

I voted Alcarillo, Garin. But like Form said, we much close ranks as a group of known innocents. So no hard fealings, eh?

So fare thee well, my friend.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:02 PM   #395
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garin
I apologize to the Modlier for my unprecedented silence but I have hinted at my current condition.

I can't believe that someone who made the first vote for TWO of the dead cats is about to face a lynching.

I know the last werecat has kept me alive knowing that it would eventually come to to this.

I am a wee irritated at the village in general right now but hope you still get the last cat.
Hey! You did say that you'd be studying my posts after the last game... and what did Formedawolf do but vote for TWO of his Wolven companions- one of them being the first vote the wolf receieved?

Sorry to bring up extra-threadular material, but making first votes for known Werewolves is NOT a convincing theory.

Which is not to say you're guilty. 50% says you aren't... But the village has decided to work together.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:14 PM   #396
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

I guess I can take pride in the fact that I still have a 100% lynch rate. Again, everyone seems apologetic in my upcoming fate, meaning-- they really don't believe I am guilty.

This will probably be my last WW for quite some time, I was hoping I had survived to celebrate.

Old 04-07-2006, 05:01 PM   #397
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

The dusk of the Sixth Day seemed to take forever, but the villagers stayed united. Against Garin's will he was to be killed.

" I say we cut his head off!" Screamed Roa
"Oh yes that will show us your true colours" Yelled Formendabras.

The villagers gathered up a large stump and a sharp axe, placing them in the bloodied town square.
Garin fought and yelled for his life as they bound his hands to his feet and placed his curly locked head upon the stump.
Eonwe stepped up to do the job.
Garin struggled so hard, that Eonwe missed his first blow and it landed deep into Garin's shoulder.
"Stay still, will you! We know your the Werecat!" Eonwe said as he raised the axe for the final blow.
With a loud sickning thud Garin's head fell to the ground and rolled a few feet away from the stunned villagers.

The sound of Cats wailing was getting closer and closer......Garin's beloved black feline companions had come to mourn their masters death.
At least one cat was not happy to see Garin go.

Dead villagers:
Kath-Ale drinker-Skinned alive by Werecat Night5 (Protector)
Garin-Weathered former mercinary-Beheaded by village Day6 (Ordo)

Live villagers:
Roa-Aoife-Folklorist
Alcarillo-Fisherman
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger

Werecat,Seeker I need your nightly picks.

Last edited by Valier; 04-07-2006 at 05:14 PM.
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 12:30 AM   #398
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

I will be starting the seventh Day three hours early, I have to leave then and won't be back till way later. I will end the Day at the regular time.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:13 PM   #399
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

The Dawn of the Seventh Day was proving to be a dreary one. The remaining villagers came out into the misty morning. There they found Formendabras Took, he was proped up beside a tree as if he were asleep. But sleeping he was not. He was covered from head to toe in blood, but he seemed to be intact.

"I don't get it, what happened?" asked Roa.
"I think we should take a closer look." Alcarillo said as he almost blanched.

They crept forth to take a look, Took's eyes were a little too brown it seemed.

"ooo Gross! His eyes are gone!" Eonwe said.
"Are those hairballs in their place?" Roa asked
"Yep It sure looks like it! Double gross!" Yelled Alcarillo

The villagers looked at one another, they knew that one of the three of them was a nasty feline, but which one?

Dead villagers:
Kath-Ale drinker-Skinned alive by Werecat Night5 (Protector)
Garin-Weathered former mercinary-Beheaded by village Day6 (Ordo)
Formendabras Took-Ne'er-do-well-Had eyes ripped out and replaced with hairballs by lone Werecat Night6 (B-Day dreamer/Seeker)

Live villagers:
Roa-Aoife-Folklorist
Alcarillo-Fisherman
Eonwe-Wayfaring stranger

Well it comes down to this....... Have fun!
Old 04-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #400
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

++ Alcarillo

This should be over quickly.