Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2002, 01:26 PM   #281
Nice-Smeagol
Animated Skeleton

Nice-Smeagol has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

I'm Back!!!!!!!
While on my holiday, I prepared a massive post that tells of everything that happened to Morno up until he gets sent off to kill Thranduil. I have just got it at an exciting bit when one of the hooded figures is about to reveal who or what he is but, shock, horror, I can't do it!
WHERE IS GIL?!
We need him!
We should ask him questions!
WHERE IS HE?!

I'm evil I know, but hey, who's gonna stop me! Bwahahahahahahaha!
Old 07-11-2002, 09:00 PM   #282
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Silmaril

Danke Anarya!!!!
Well heres my character:
Her names Taralphiel and I'm sorry but shes a mortal. She's from the town of Calembel in Gondor.
She marries against her families wishes (rebellious child [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ). Her love, Eriador, has left the town and she leaves soon after to find him.
She doesn't know too much about the wild but has managed to get her way to a big forest (hint hint).
I'm not sure about whether she finds Eriador dead or if she continues looking for him on the way to Dol Goldur...
Well let me know on your feedback! Ive started the post but wont be around for a few days.
See ya soon!

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 07-12-2002, 01:13 AM   #283
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

GW,
I had a case of temporary(?) insanity [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ... besides the PC was running on a MMX processor (yup it was a miracle it could still work). It would was a sort of "putting it out of its misery".
I did eventually try to dry it out and get it working... I blew a fuse at our house in the process. (Darn its hard to look innocent when you have a smoking PC in front of you!) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Anarya,
ohhh... you're in that part of the U.S. Yeah, I saw it on the news. That was pretty
terrible... seems the weather in some states are breaking records too. How about hitting the beach? (or pool even) Bet a certain pup would like to see you in a beach outfit! *sniggers* [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] (Hey, I said beach outfit! what were ya thinkin' GW?) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Rűdhchamion proceeds to thwack Thalion with a large trout...
Thalion: OW! what was that for???
Okay, okay... on to posting! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

btw, where'd the Mayla and the dwarves go?

Oh and Welcome Tara! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope Gilthalion gets in soon... else my craziness may really "spill over"!

Hmmmm, I think I'll let Anarya and GW meet w/ Tara first before putting in my input. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 07-12-2002, 09:32 AM   #284
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Thalion:
That was not funny! Grrr...

Anarya:
*sniffle* Thalion's being mean to me!!! And I just saw your post for the MIRKWOOD RPG. The name's 'Khelek.' Change it if you see this please.

Tara:
Then let's get the show on the road!

Smeagol:
WELCOME BACK! We missed ya!

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: GreatWarg ]
Old 07-12-2002, 09:52 AM   #285
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

GW- I just realized that GW, thanks for pointing it out to me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Here, have a scooby snack for being so observant! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hehehe jk!

Thalion- Thats not nice thalion now say your sorry to GW. HIT HIM AGAIN RUDHCHAMION, GIVE HIM THE FISH!!! hehehe! jk, anyway your turn to post, rudhchamion has been silent for too long.

Tara- It would be soooo terribly romantic if you rescued your dude from somthing!! Anyway! He can't die! You have to give him a beating for leaving you back in your hometown (I can't remeber the name of it right now)

Gilthalion! Where are you!!!

sorry i'm in a scooby doo mood, i just saw the movie.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:10 AM   #286
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Anarya:
Ah, is that why I get a Scooby Snack? *munches on it* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2002, 02:25 AM   #287
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Quote:
Rűdhchamion thwacks Thalion again w/ a large fish that was swimming about in the floodwater....
Thalion: Ow! Now what?
Rűdhchamion: Apologize to the pup!
Thalion: Sheeesh...okay, okay! (trying to look sincere) I'm sorry Khelek, er, GreatWarg
Morno/Smeagol
Hey! welcome back! that was a great post! now i'm really waiting what comes next!

Anarya, okay ma'am... my posting is done! And I've apologized to your lovely pup...j/k!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (er, don't I get a Scooby snack? hehehehe...

GW, um, you and Anarya like this new half-elf girl? Does that mean I have to behave around her too? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] j/k

The weather is at it again, folks, sorry for my bout of insanity... the whole city is submerged once more in floodwater! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Tara, Welcome aboard! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ July 13, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 07-13-2002, 03:06 PM   #288
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Quote:
Khelek proceeds to bite as hard as he can onto Thalion's arm and latch on for the better part of the hour.
With good riddance! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hey, and no one said you had to like a certain Elf maiden whom I will not name. *coughcoughcough*

Gilthalion, if you're ever going to read this: SAVE US FROM THALION'S INSANITY!!!
Old 07-13-2002, 09:28 PM   #289
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

GW, Thalion- Why is that Anarya, my character, is always the butt of the jokes with you two? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Tara- I hope I presented Taralphiel they way you wanted her presented. If not, please tell me so I can edit that.

of course thalion you can have a scooby snack, you want one Tara, or anyone else? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]hehehe
Old 07-14-2002, 09:02 AM   #290
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Quote:
Thalion (screaming wildly): Gerrofff! ggeerroofff me ya white furball! Anarya! get you're pup off! He's gone rabid! I said I was sorry, didn't I?
Rűdhchamion is looking on quite amused at Thalion's predicament, ROFLing [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Er, yeah GW, you're right... Gilthalion better come in soon. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Okay... we're nearing Dol Goldur, so let's watchout for more nasties. And Morno's input could help us in making the nasties we're going to come up against... hmmm... (besides, I want to know what's under the hood [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )

BTW-what happened to Mayla?

[ July 14, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 07-14-2002, 11:03 AM   #291
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Anarya:
And what did you say about us guys? Hard to communicate with, eh???

Quote:
Khelek clamps down harder on Thalion's arm. "I am NOT a furball!"
GreatWarg just stares.
Thalionyulma:
Why is it that you have to play such a serious dude, when in real life you aren't??? We don't have any comic relief in the party! SAVE YOURSELVES!

Tara:
Yes, we are weird, we are crazy... ON TO DOL GOLDUR!
Old 07-15-2002, 06:43 AM   #292
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hi guys! Im baaack!
Big hugs to Anarya, Thalion and GW!!!! Im fine with the way you portrayed my character! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was sooo good!
I shall put my bit in now!!!!
(And I'm a little crazy too so we should get along great!!!!)
Old 07-15-2002, 09:57 AM   #293
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Ooooh! Anarya!!! *faints* FINALLY! I was wondering how long it'd take you...

Quote:
Khelek and GreatWarg fall over laughing! "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 07-15-2002, 10:00 AM   #294
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Quote:
Khelek stops biting Thalionyulma's arm and starts ROFLing.
It's taken quite a while... I want to hear what Rudhchamion has to say about it... LOLOLOLOL!
Old 07-15-2002, 11:16 AM   #295
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dűm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Eye

i am knew and i am deeply in love with elves esp. Legolas. i was wondering if knew characters could be added.
Old 07-15-2002, 11:37 AM   #296
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Uh... I don't rightly know. We have a party of four heading to Dol Goldur, and where everyone else went, I have no idea. It depends on your character, where you're going, how smoothly you can fit in, and which party you'll be joining. But I think the train en route to Dol Goldur is full. Maybe not. Let's see what Anarya and Thalionyulma say first.
Old 07-15-2002, 11:58 AM   #297
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Quote:
daaaaaa-daaaaaa *sound of drums, trumpets and almost any other instrument there is*
I'm BACK! Did you miss me?
*suddenly notices that everybody is busy with their own things and haven't got time even to look at her. sighs and sit down in a corner.. errrr... gets out in the kitchen to make the dishes*
Ok, my life is quite messed up at the moment.. half the time I don't live at home, because my dad is to depressed and barely manages to take care of himself, so me and my brother are living away every second week. Just so you know.. that might explain why I am gone for so long, without posting..
Anyway, life is quite good with me, if anyones interested...

I will have a little to catch up reading now, but I promise to post right away then.. Anyone got anything to tell me??

Quote:
*watches the fight between Thalion and Rudchamion and realises how good it is not to have a split personality*
Athena: Who says you haven't?
Ixchel: Want me to Avada Kedavra you?
Auroria: You really shouldn't tell so many lies...
Rebecca: And you had me mailing with that girl for three months!
Gayahithwen: Ooooohhh.. well.... uuuummmm.. *runs away to hide from her clones* I didn't realise I were so many.. uuummm.. AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! *ruuuuuuuuuun*
(I promise to try to gain my senses back as soon as possible. I am not sure which of my clones stole it.)
Old 07-15-2002, 12:11 PM   #298
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

WELCOME BACK GAYA! Yup, we missed ya. I am so glad my clone (Khelek) is just like me! Just a pup. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Did you read what Anarya did??? I'm still chuckling about it!
Old 07-15-2002, 02:59 PM   #299
Gayahithwen
Wight

Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

(looking after her sanity under a big rock)

mmmmmm-hhmmmmm.. you mean when she kissed Rudchamion on the cheek? I thought that was sooooo romantic.. Though I am curious about how Rudchamion will react to this.. ^_^ Oh well... I wonder where Sauche and Amaryllis went.. I was hoping they would hear the battle cry from Daegon and run to see what was happening.. As it is now, I guess Daegon and Gayahithwen (I am not quite sure who I am at the moment, so I will refer to myself in third person.. I meant.. uummm.. she meant she will.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]) will have to find a reason to run away in the forest all on their own because of something.. Just gimme some time and I will come up with some kind of reason (Daegon having to exchange Gaya against Elenloth won't do as a reason to get Gayahithwen that far out in Mirkwood)..I think that I will have to press the Forward button a bit later on so they will get closer to Rudchamion, Anarya, Khelek and Taralphiel (WELCOME, by the way!)... Yikes! I am to tired to think right now.. I better get some sleep, then I will be posting tomorrow sometime.. what about it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] see ya later, alligator, don't forget the.. uummm.. whatever..

HEY! That's my sanity! Give it back to meee!!! *runs after the clone that stole her sanity. not so surprisingly, it's Ixchel.. (that is a very inside joke.. I think it would be only me in the entire world who understands that.. apart from Manuel Martins.. but that is another story.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img])
Old 07-15-2002, 04:00 PM   #300
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Exactly Gaya!
Old 07-15-2002, 10:48 PM   #301
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Quote:
Rudhchamion still pleasantly surprised at the surprise move helps Thalion up.
Thalion: sheeesh, I didn’t know elves could blush…
Rudhchamion then ponders whether to bludgeon Thalion w/ the fish once more, but is to disoriented to decide.
Rűdhchamion: Be glad the pup let go… and if you don’t keep quiet, I’LL beg him to bite you again.
Thalion: Hahahaha… you’re still turning red!
Rűdhchamion proceeds to run after Thalion who runs towards some trees….

Okay, that took us (me and Rudh) by surprise! Hehehe…. NOW ON TO DOL GULDUR!!!

Oh, and can’t the additional characters be of MALE gender? I don’t mind new characters… but mine is one of the few MALE elves in the story.

Welcome back Gaya! and I thought you were a lot more saner than I am! LOL

[ July 16, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]
Old 07-16-2002, 08:18 AM   #302
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Jeez guys it wasn't that big of a deal [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] When I wrote that I meant it in a way that wasn't "romantic". I give my best guy friends kisses on the cheek all the time. Its nothing new. Atleast Anarya didn't give him a smack right on the mouth. That would have been going too far.

GW Now You really sound like my little brother!

Gaya Welcum back!!! Post soon cuz I want to see what happens between you and the other dude.

Tara BE PREPARED! Anarya is going to have a lot of question for Taralphiel, being the young elf girl she is [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thalion Jeez, poor Rudhchamion sounds like hes changing colors faster than a gob stopper. I thought he was learned in the ways of the world and it seems hes having a heart attack the first first minute a "barely out of her hundreds" elf gives him a kiss on the cheek.
Old 07-16-2002, 09:40 AM   #303
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Anarya: Ah, but how do you know if I'm *not* your brother, eh??? I could be your brother in disguise! lol, I really appreciate being compared to your lil bro. How old is he?

It's taken you nearly 8 pages to do that Anarya! Yes, I'm keeping track...

Thalioyulma:
Are you positive *you're* not the one who's blushing either? HMMM??? Nice input though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Taralphiel:
Ho hum...

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood:
Depends on your character. But Thalioyulma, we have outnumbered Anarya for quite a while. NO! Girls cannot rule the world! SAVE YOURSELVES! lol, j/k... no offence meant!

Gayahithwen: Where is your party? No one's posted for a while except for me, and Anarya, and Thalionyulma. WE MUST GO ON!

What did ever happen to the Dwarves and Mayla???? Are we left all alooooone???
Old 07-16-2002, 02:27 PM   #304
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

(has finally gotten her sanity back.. at least part of it)

ok... well, my party (that is Amaryllis and Sauche) was chased back to the castle by a wolf, which Sauche killed. Unfortunaly, the other wolf attacked me, but Daegon saved me, hoping the other two elven maidens would get back.. but they haven't posted since..

anyway, if anyones got a good reason to get me and Daegon away to the part of the wood where we might find the orcs?
Old 07-16-2002, 02:32 PM   #305
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Quote:
Khelek and GreatWarg both growls at the prospect of having wolves killed.
Old 07-16-2002, 08:18 PM   #306
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Quote:
Character Anarya- "You've been keeping track!"
Simultainiously picks up a butter knife and chases GW around screaming bloody murder.
Anarya S- "Hey! I need to use that! My toast just popped up!"
Character Anarya- "Shut up I'm busy!"
Anarya S- "Shut up? You are telling me to shut up!? I created you! You freak of nature whose more perfect, pretty and smarter than me!!"
Picks up another butter knife and chases Character Anarya around who is chasing GW.
My, my, what a wonderful situation we have brewing here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

GW: My brother is 11 years old, andhes not that smart to pretend to be someone else on the internet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] he'd kill me for saying that.
Old 07-16-2002, 08:51 PM   #307
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Quote:
Khelek looks on, amused, when the Warg starts heading his way. "Uh oh..." Anarya Silverbranch chases Anarya the Elf chases GW chases Khelek. Khelek starts running after Rudhchamion, who runs after Thalionyulma.
There! Now pure craziness! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2002, 03:01 AM   #308
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Hey! Wait for me!

Quote:
Gayahithwen runs after Anarya, who runs after Anarya the elf, who runs after GreatWarg, who runs after Khelek, who runs after Rudchamion who runs after Thalionyulma. After Gayahithen runs all of her clones.
NOW the insanity is totally complete.. I think..

Anyway, I am stuck. I can't come up with a reason why Gayahithwen would follow a totally strange elf straight out in the wood, several days from king Thranduils castle.. Could anyone please help me?
Old 07-17-2002, 07:05 AM   #309
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

EGADS! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] To late! Gilthalion is going to have to call the asylum now!

Quote:
Rudhchamion who was running after Thalion, is now running around the great oak with Khelek at his heels, w/ GW right behind, w/ Anarya E. and Anarya S. (each w/ a butter knife) following.
Thalion up in the tree wonders who exactly is chasing who…. and why? Whoa! There goes Gaya, all 5 of her!
Sheeesh, Gilthalion better come in soon… the insanity has definitely spread! Contagious, isn’t it! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Anarya, LOL… I didn’t mean for it to sound that way actually, but it was the first thing that came out. (of course Rudh wants me to change it… I refused, I thought it made him sound less perfect as what most ppl think elves to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]). But, ask Rudh about scouting, tracking and the way of the woods (not the world! He would care less what the men in Gondor are doing, or for that matter even other elves not of his “tribe”)… those things he has always been sure of. But you see, he’s a dark elf, of Nandor/Silvan origin, and they will only chose one to be a companion, or stay forever alone… come to think of it, I really got to have him lighten up, sheeesh. Thnx for pointing that out! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
(not to worry GW, I won’t make him cantankerous! LOL)

GW, AHA!!! I thought so…. You did forget who I AM at the BD chatsite (I’m the one who hates yellow, btw)! ROFL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (or are you a different GW who comes in there??? Um, do you know Sind, Alkaldaiel, or Wil?) Anyways… I don’t blush, since I am the COMPLETE opposite of Rudhchamion, and totally without shame! (who is the most serious among the characters I’ve created, but he’s the only one I used for RPG) I also am quite sure I am better looking than Rudh! *snickers*

Quote:
Rudhchamion raises his brow at Thalion’s last remark… rolling his eyes heavenwards.
Thalion: What? I was only telling the truth!
Rudhchamion: I shall leave you to your dillusions then…. Though I agree with the part about having no shame.
Thalion: Oh, come on… admit it!
Rudhchamion: Just look at the bedlam you’ve caused here! And green neon colored, over-sized t-shirts are not the hottest fashion in Middle earth!
Gaya, Tara, you two do remember me at the chatsite, right??? Or has my insanity here completelyovercome my identity? (please no pan hitting, Gaya!)

I believe it’s Tara’s turn to post, er, right? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I wonder if I should let Rin have his character back….. anyway, hope this’ll do Gaya. No how will Rinurion interact w/ (or shall I say react to) Sauche and Amaryllis? Oh, what the heck… I promised Rin not to do too much damage w/ his character… [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2002, 08:42 AM   #310
Nice-Smeagol
Animated Skeleton

Nice-Smeagol has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Quote:
Rudhchamion who was running after Thalion, is now running around the great oak with Khelek at his heels, w/ GW right behind, w/ Anarya E. and Anarya S. (each w/ a butter knife) following.
Thalion up in the tree wonders who exactly is chasing who…. and why? Whoa! There goes Gaya, all 5 of her! Suddenly Mornovarion jumps out of nowhere and cries "Thats right, Mister Push. Don't try the Blarney Gobble on me, juggins, I ain't slanging the gentry. Milennium Hand and Shrimp. Dang!" Everyone stops to stare at him, "What?" he replies sourly before going back to sleep and having strange dreams.
I hoPe GiL BAcK sOoN, The WhoLe PlaCe hAs GonE tO thE LOONIES!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

On a serious note, we really should discuss what the hooded figures are.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: Nice-Smeagol ]

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: Nice-Smeagol ]

I'm evil I know, but hey, who's gonna stop me! Bwahahahahahahaha!
Old 07-17-2002, 09:07 AM   #311
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Both Taralphiel's sit in harmony and watch the mayhem.
Taralphiel (writer): Ummm, could one of the two alter ego's of Rudchamion/Thalionyulma possibly write me a comeback? It's holidays and I'm dying of boredom... Danke!
The other Taralphiel agrees and cuddles one of the wolf pups....
Just wanted to get in on the fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2002, 09:09 AM   #312
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Silmaril

Hey I don't want to sound completely random, but what the @?%! is going on? Wasn't Sauche spossed to end up with Rud...chu...(can't spell... to early!) and she's now helping pretty elveses? Nuh-ah! We need to get back on the pre-planned track people! Sauche is going to turn into a bisessual before she gets into a real battle. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2002, 09:13 AM   #313
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Sting

GAH! Insanity!
~Climbs up on a rock and crouches, no knowing exactly what to do, then decides to become insane as well.~
...I am such a fried egg on toast!!!!!
~Runs after eyeryone with a frying pan held high over her head.~

((Doeasn't action the same as everyone because shes stupi/tired/spessial/))
Old 07-17-2002, 09:35 AM   #314
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Thalionyulma:
I know I've met you in the chat. I just forgot your nick. Yup, I am the great GreatWarg! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! And Anarya is... Anarya. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay, enough with the craziness! But in case Gilthalion asks, everyone blame it on Thalionyulma! Okay, let's get this thing wrapped up then.
Old 07-17-2002, 12:43 PM   #315
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Leighlei/Sauche.. Feel free to get back to Gaya (hopefully dragging Amaryllis along) so we could move on.. I guess that is the only way for you to get close enough to Rudchamion to win his heart away from Anarya.. Though I think it might be an impossible task. It could be fun though.. Two elven maidens fighting over poor Rud..

Thalionyulma: UUUuuuummmmm... Was you thinking anything special when writing that post with Rinurion? I'm not sure how to handle it..

GreatWarg: Yeah! Let us blame everything on Thal! I'll come up with something.. uuummmm... she forced us (in the chatroom, of course [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]) to play along and get crazy.. or something.. uuummm... or just tell the truth that she inspired us.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mornovarion: Millenium Hand and Shrimp?! LoL.. Ol Foul Ron is moving? Or perhaps The Turtle Moves? Where is your Luggage, by the way? (*ahem* I'm sane, I'm sane, I'm sane....)

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 07-17-2002, 09:57 PM   #316
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Welly welly welly welly well! WELL! Lol, yes, I am bored and waiting for new posts.
Old 07-18-2002, 02:00 AM   #317
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

If you are so bored, can't you please help me come up with ideas??

(hugs GreatWarg)

If you don't help me, I'll hug you again! <font color=lightblue>^_^
Old 07-18-2002, 10:28 AM   #318
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

I'm so sorry I haven't replied in a while. I've had some sort of virus thing that makes me dizzy everytime I try to stand up. My mother has been freaking out for me to get better because I have some surf clinic in like three days [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I can't even stand up on solid ground much less stand up on a board.

Anyway, I took the hint that it seemed like GW was getting bored of talk so I hope its ok with you guys if we got attacked by another bad creature or whatever.

Gotta go, my mother is yelling at me to get back in the bed [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ho hum
Old 07-18-2002, 11:59 AM   #319
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Poor Anarya! Hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Khelek whines sweetly and cuddles up next to Anarya. Rudhchamion is jealous.
LOL! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2002, 12:53 PM   #320
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Quote:
Luthien wanders in carrying an unconscious Tinuiel, whom she dumps on the floor. Ow! yells Tinuiel, who has been rudely awakened by the floor.
Whoops... says Luthien and tries to tiptoe away.
Tinuiel runs after her. They chase each other round and round in a circle until Luthien grabs ahold of Thalion and uses him as a shield.
[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Crazy? Who's crazy? Luthien and Tinuiel are mad, but ME? I'm perfectly sane. Ho hum...

Anywho...I'm back. All three of me. shhhh the third one's a secret. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I have many many posts to read. I shall report back directly after having finished. Then I will make up for my absence with a super duper huge post. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ...not that that's what you all want. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

[ July 18, 2002: Message edited by: LúthienTinúviel ]
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net