The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-17-2010, 01:56 AM   #361
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Internet is dead. Updating from phone. Nessa is dead. Go.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #362
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Poor Nessa. She was the obvious choice....

I'm tempted to just vote for Legate right here and now, but I want to see at least a little conversation before I do. I doubt there will be some sudden revelation of innocence/guilt, but one never knows.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #363
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elronds_daughter View Post
Poor Nessa. She was the obvious choice....

I'm tempted to just vote for Legate right here and now, but I want to see at least a little conversation before I do. I doubt there will be some sudden revelation of innocence/guilt, but one never knows.
I am not quite sure what revelation would you expect.

As for Nessa, if you say she was the obvious choice, then you probably know it best yourself. This Day is decisive anyway, whichever of the known innocents would have been alive, so now it's up to Lommy. There is probably not much more to add, although it would be nice to hear from her before she votes. We've gone quite far, basically lynching one Wolf sort of "above the abyss", it would be really nice to finish this "with a clean slate".

I don't think there is any reason to delay with my vote, as I am not going to vote anybody else anyway. I can still talk after that, of course.

++LRH
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #364
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Right.

++ Legate

Up to you now, Lommy....
Old 12-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #365
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
*would like to offer a few words if this wasn't a family-friendly site*

I knew that. I agree it was the obvious choice. And I'm sorry I failed but I had no ther choice. Should have played my cards differently earlier.

Anyway:

To whatever audience is enjoying my agony right now,

please don't judge me too harshly. If I make the wrong choice, please remember it was me who nailed Wilwa and gave Eomer one more Night and Day. So I have not epic failed totally.

Okay okay, I have, I admit. It is my fault if we lose. Now I'd love to quote some stuff. Like:

"I wish it need not have have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Yes, I've always been one to hate the end-game Days rather than find them exciting. Anyhow, I will think and analyse as much as I have time for (which might not be enough).

But just how can you judge two people so different: a relatively quiet new ww player whom you barely know and a veteran loudmouth who is your boyfriend?!?

Just let's hope I don't yeild to the temptation and end up voting Legate just because I would take it too personally if he fooled me.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:46 AM   #366
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I shan't hold a grudge if you choose wrongly, Lommy. It's a tough decision.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #367
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, obviously the decision is hard (and unfortunately you seem to fall to a similar position rather often). But like you said, Lommy, you have protected us and we got a Wolf yesterDay... so I would not worry about that. But seriously, I think if one considers all the evidence, I think it is easy to see that Hubby is the Wolf.

And as for your last idea, heij! Well, I might take it as a compliment, but the rest of the village would probably not approve of such a reasoning.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 12-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #368
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

All right, I think I am going to sleep at this hour, which means leaving this thread for good and letting it for Lommy to decide.

I just hope Lommy will make it here to vote, otherwise the WWs win by default only because Hubby voted later, now that would be surely rather silly way to end...
Old 12-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #369
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Legate, if you're there, you can go to sleep in peace. I'm here and just about to decide the fate of the village.

Now, off to reread and think. I shall vote within an hour because it's disgustingly late here.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:34 PM   #370
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Sting The Ranger's Choice

++Legate

1) If Elra and Zil staged their disagreement of the DL, I have to admire them. I would expect fellow wolves to be equally aware of the DLs.

2) I have realised I can't make anything out of Elron's posts. So for me, it's just "could Legate be the last wolf, yes or no?" And the answer looks like yes.

3) Okay this goes slightly meta, but I think an innocent Legate would try to plead with me more. He's now being very diplomatic, which could be because he'd feel bad trying to exploit my RL trust in him for ww purposes. As an innocent, he wouldn't probably even think of it. Or that's how I'd feel in his place - of course we have quite different personalities so I might be wrong if I try to judge him based on what I'd do.

4) This. Lynching Elra is the safest option on the decisive Day? Brilliant.

5) I might be underestimating the newbie, but this would be mighty cunning from a newbie wolf.

6) Like Kath told me, if you're unsure, be nice to the newbie.

In case I'm wrong -

hats off Elra, that was brilliant! And so sorry Legate. But I know you can forgive me.

And in case I'm right

YAY YAY YAY! I made the right decision. Thanks for headache, darlings.

Shall check this once I wake up. Good night, no more Nights!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #371
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
And that's game!

One team wins.

But which?

It's....

The....

Innocents! Legate was the last wolf! Great job everyone.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:17 AM   #372
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
1. Yay Shasta for a mind-nubbing and exciting game!

2. *does obligatory "I knowed it" dance around Inzilawolf*

3. So sorry Nog!

4. Yeah. Um. Thought process: "I know Zil's a wolf, but I can't see any way Nog's an innocent..."

And then I chose the wrong one, of course.

5. Well done Lommy!
Old 12-18-2010, 01:56 AM   #373
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Also also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
So my options are between letting Nerwen, who I don't really suspect, die, or tieing the vote (and thus killing) Nessa, who I also don't suspect.
I lied. I was never considering voting for either of them - I was going to vote for myself. That didn't end up working out, but it actually would have had the same result as it did the next Day - I would have hunted either Zil or Nog. The only difference was that, at that point, Zil was the more likely of the two.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:15 AM   #374
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Yaaasss!!!

I had a blast in this game. Great fun. More comments will follow later, but thanks to everyone who played and especially Shasta - who battled on despite connection issues.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:16 AM   #375
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Thumbs up

Ah, well! So close!

But amazing game nevertheless, in fact, I haven't played such a brilliant game for some time! And I am not even sad for the loss, it was really cool to get that far.

Lommy, good job. You have been really active during the last few Days especially, and really successful in uncovering all the truths. It was really difficult to find some ways to counter you. I am proud of you

Elra, now that's what I call a first game, I think you can call yourself a great survivor. I mean, a memorable beginning for sure (it probably won't happen to you so often that you'd survive until the last Day). That said, I hope you enjoyed this and will continue WWing with us

My dear packmates! You have been both absolutely wonderful. You're a large part of why I have enjoyed this game so much. Zil, a pity that you had to go, but still I think you have been around long enough to make up for our last Wolving together. It was a decent enough retribution, I'd say. Wilwa, you were brilliant too, and definitely supplying us with good ideas during the Nightly planning. I am really sorry for having a hand in lynching of you both, but I assume there was no other way... in the second-but-last Day, I was thinking of impersonating the Ranger, but I couldn't have known whether Nessa is not the Ranger (and known innocent contesting me would mean a clear end to any impersonations), and later I have decided that it is perhaps better to rely on that Nessa or Lommy are going to choose wrong. Alas, they didn't.

A few things I would generally like to bring to peoples' attention, which I think all of us Wolves found rather funny:

There have been quite many votes for a fellow Wolf. I have voted for both of my packmates.

Me and Wilwa have voted for a fellow Wolf at exactly the same point and cross-posted (it wasn't any problem, by voting him we have expected to have him gone, it was just interesting to find we have done so at the same point. A pity this hasn't been considered the sign of innocence more strongly). For that matter, I don't know exactly what the mindsetting of my fellow WWs was, but it was certainly not a plan to get rid of Inzil that Day from the beginning, it was just like "if it happens, we are going to sacrifice him". Sadly, it happened.

Already on Night 1, Wilwa brought up the idea to make the village lynch the Hunter on Day 1, as we also considered it advantageous if it was done. I think we were a bit doubtful whether such a suggestion won't be considered suspicious, but in the end as we see, there have been so many ideas and perspectives flying around that being suspected for something was completely out of the way. Anyway, before wilwa could do it, Lommy proposed exactly the same thing. Once again shows how relative the advantage of different outcomes was.

And it seems to have become a tradition for me that whenever I am a Wolf and on one of the last Days I target one of the sisters, I do so because I think they are not the Hunter, yet they are, yet they don't target me. In my first game, the same thing happened with Lommy. This time, okay, we have been considering the possibility that Greenie is the Hunter, but more like in brackets; and I had a rather elaborate reasons why I thought she was the Ranger. Totally off, of course. That said, at least I have been thinking for quite some time that Lommy could be the Hunter.

Speaking of knowing other roles, Eomer, we have of course discovered you must be the Seer as early as the Ranger did, and we thought the Ranger did too, but we targeted you still, just to be on the safe side. And that said, I didn't like you since the beginning, but we wanted to go for a safe kill the first Night (indeed, in order to "throw the ball" back to the village), and next Night, it was already too late.

Anyway, it was a perfect game, from everybody; and of course most thanks go to our poor-internet-disconnection-pursued Mod The Heir role surely was something special, and I personally have enjoyed the early Days' debates "what the heck are we going to do?"
Old 12-18-2010, 06:48 AM   #376
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Yay, Lommy!

And Elra, congratulations on surviving to the end. Sorry I picked on you. It was fun, though...
Old 12-18-2010, 07:17 AM   #377
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
And Elra, congratulations on surviving to the end. Sorry I picked on you. It was fun, though...
No worries, Nerwen, I forgive you! I'm enritely astonished that I survived as long as I did.

Bravo, Lommy for lynching the wolf!

This was lots of fun. When can we do it again?
Old 12-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #378
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ooh, soooo close. Good job Lommy, you deserve the win. Especially the way you somehow managed to make an extremely solid case against me that I didn't even see coming, and could not think of a way to argue out of.

That whole game was so crazy! I wasn't around much at the beginning, so most of the time I just skimmned through the thread and the WW PMs, haha, I didn't even really know why they wanted to kill Sally, I was just like "sure, yeah, great idea". Then me and Legate both voting for Inzil at the exact same moment, that was kind of priceless. I wish Inzil didn't have to go, but at the point it just seemed highly likely that he would, so I decided voting him early would look good for me, and Legate thought the same thing. Kind of like the way he voted me yesterDay, he's just a little backstabber.

I really wish you guys had lynched LRH instead of Boro, cause I think if Lommy had had to choose between me, Legate and him, she would have chosen him, and we would have won! Oh well! And Greenie was a bit of a gamble actually, it was really me who was utterly convinced she was the Ranger, so when Legate was like "well, if she's the Hunter she could be going for me, it'd be risking my life" I was all like "whatever, she's not anyway, so I'm choosing her" with no consideration for him! Clearly as wolves the two of us only care about our own survival.

Anyway, that was very fun! Kudos to Eomer for getting a wolf and leaving wonderful hints, and to Lottie for sacrificing herself for the good of the village. And Shasta of course, for an extremely exciting game, and a wonderful new role!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #379
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

YAY! You know when I woke up toDay at 4pm ( but my last post on this thread was from 5.30 am and then I got stuck talking with a friend who was staying overnight for yet one more hour) I was so sure I had chosen wrong. So, when Agan who had checked the thread when she woke up told me "btw the village won" I was quite happy.

I have to say it's been a long time since there was a game to give me so much headache. (Probably the last time I was the ranger. Funny.) I so much wanted to make a second save and be really cool, but alas that didn't happen! At some point I thought it'd be better to be predictable than a fail (that's why I protected Nessa the Night when Greenie died - funnily, I protected Greenie the Night before! - and was only able to protect myself the last Night. I was quite unhappy to realise that because I thought dying the last Night and leaving the mess for Nessa would've been quite a nice way to do it and more heroic than failing on the last Day. Legate - did you figure out I protected Nessa the Night before, or why did you kill her?)

And you wolves - you were just brilliant! I had my suspicions of Zil, but as somebody pointed out, I flip-flopped quite a lot. I'm not sure what would've happened without Eomer's dream. (Hats off Mr. Of The Rohirrim!) But Wilwa and Legate... oh my. You were just incredible. Too bad Eomer had delivered us a known innocent and Boro was lynched earlier on. After all, it was really evident LRH and Legate can't be wolves together, so that's what killed Wilwa. And as for Legate - well, that really was unclear for me, a few shaky arguments to support my suspicion of him over Elra and some luck. Had the game gone differently, I have no doubt you'd have won. It was so close even now.

It was a blast of a game. Thanks everybody - especially Shasta for giving the roles to whom you did and inventing the heir and for the wolves for being the kind of adversaries you can really take pride in beating, knowing it could so well have ended the other way but this time it didn't.

PS. My picks: Night2 Lottie (I figured the wolves would go for someone who looks as ordoish as possible - and btw I was really hoping Sally to be the hunter, that would've been brilliant from her!), Night3 Eomer (smelled of seer to me), Night4 Greenie (thought that if the wolves weren't sure about the identity of the seer, Greenie would be the other option, and also, like I told Shasta, Greenie is an Eomer of sorts too), Night4 Nessa (also considered protecting myself, but decided rather to be safe than sorry), Night5 myself (no other choice, obviously!).

PPS. What can we learn from this game: 1. Don't trust the police. 2. Don't trust the sweetest girl you know. 3. Don't trust your boyfriend.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #380
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Lousy do-gooder Seer.

Well. for the first time as a wolf I've been found out by a Seer-dream. Having been evil the past three out of four games, I was wondering if some psychic aura of lupinity was clinging to me.

Still, I was rather optimistic coming into things, and Legate and Wilwa were great fun to plot with. We'd fingered Eomer as the Seer, I think, because he'd seemed so certain about Lottie being innocent. We'd agreed to go for him Night 3 and take the chance on the Ranger protecting him, thinking that even if that happened we'd know we could get him the next Night.
Day 3 I knew from the first he'd dreamed me. I was waiting for him to reveal, but he never did. I was then just watching and waiting. As the votes for me piled up and it seemed clear I was going to be the lynch, even without Eomer revealing, I made a conscious effort not to say too much about anyone else, fearing to give the village something more they could use.
When Nessa arrived late in the Day, I tried to talk her around, but nothing doing. As what I thought was the DL, 10 PM CST, approached, there was no sign of LRH. Since it seemed obvious I was going out, I decided to accept it and have a bit of fun. Of course, had I known the DL had been permanently extended, I would have done my best to convince LRH to go for Boro. I'm rather doubtful it would have worked, though.
I'd like to echo others saying LRH was very good in her first game.

Shame we couldn't get the Heir with us, but I thought going along with the plan to lynch Lottie-Hunter could reflect well on me. Didn't quite work out that way, though. I knew Lottie had been suspecting me, but I was hopeful that my acceptance of the plan in spite of that might make her change her target from me.At least I wasn't killed that way.

Nice job Eomer, getting me and giving the village a known innocent in Nessa.

Hats off to Lommy-Ranger for the save on Eomer. If not for that, I think we'd have had the game.

And mates, it was an honour. No hard feelings about the wolf-on-wolf. I was hoping it would help you both out, especially when Greenie and Lommy both tried to kill Boro instead of me.
One day we'll have better luck, Legate.

Thanks to Shasta for modding.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #381
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

It was a bit of a head-desk moment when I saw Lottie had killed Nogrod instead of Inzil. That would have been tremendously epic if the plan had worked. Not to worry, though, because we still got the benefits. I'm curious, Lottie: when did you realise I had dreamed about you?

One more thing: I had not considered the Heir-possibilities until the game had started. I was just thinking 'let's wait and see how things turn out' - I enjoyed the ensuing madness greatly!

Did you feel honoured, Greenie?

P.S. I obviously keep giving rep to the same people.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #382
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Oh, Lottie: the youtube videos you posted early on. Were they designed so that people could hint to you? I spent ages thinking of a Spanish Inquisition reference to point to Inzil, but couldn't settle on one. I ended up just quoting Inzi and telling him that I did, in fact, expect said inquisition.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #383
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Kind of like the way he voted me yesterDay, he's just a little backstabber.
I am flattered, of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Legate - did you figure out I protected Nessa the Night before, or why did you kill her?)
No, it was still a gamble for me. I mean, both options were still open: we could not have known whether you haven't protected Nessa already the Night after you protected Eomer (since of course, by then it was clear to us that Nessa was his dream, but we had to kill him first, the question was whether the Ranger a) already realised the same about Nessa now being "known innocent", b) would have protected her already, because it could have been assumed that we'd go after Eomer that Night anyway). So it still might have been that you'd be able to protect Nessa that Night. Personally, in the beginning, I was thinking that I would have preferred to kill you, because you have suspected me more and in fact, I thought it more likely at one point that Nessa will be protected. But in the end, two things have influenced my thoughts: even if you made a save, it wouldn't matter for the village, as you two still had to choose between me and LRH, and if you chose wrong, I would kill one person at Night (as I would know who was protected the last Night) and then simply win. Secondly (and a pity that this did not work out), I thought that if I targeted you and failed, it would be clear to you that it was me, because the probability of you or Nessa being protected was more or less the same; it was then a question of personal preferrence. Nessa suspected LRH more, you suspected me more. I thought that killing Nessa might make you think - at least a bit more - that it was LRH who'd want to do it more. It came down mostly to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
One day we'll have better luck, Legate.
Yes, "emerging from a game alongside Inzil victoriously and unscathed" has been officially put on my to-do list.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #384
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I'm curious, Lottie: when did you realise I had dreamed about you?
...I didn't? To be honest, I thought for a while that Boro was the Seer, and then I just had no idea whatsoever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Oh, Lottie: the youtube videos you posted early on. Were they designed so that people could hint to you?
...not really. I just have fun with the beginning of Day Ones.

Quote:
I spent ages thinking of a Spanish Inquisition reference to point to Inzil, but couldn't settle on one. I ended up just quoting Inzi and telling him that I did, in fact, expect said inquisition.
I'm seriously awful at hints. I write them all off as banter. Really, though, no one should ever try to hint at me. Even when Sally tells me after I've died "there's a hint in this post" I'll be like, "um..." and she's like "I said I'm Athena" and I'm like "...really?" and she's like "yes!" and I'm totally clueless still.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:53 PM   #385
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
Great game everyone, it was loads of fun! And thanks to Shasta for making such an intriguing game!
Old 12-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #386
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Way to go Lommy! *bows*

You really made a difference!

And oh my, you bad-bad wolfsies! I was more or less at the back-alley with you this time... Yeah, I felt Zil to be bad at the time, as well as Legate and Wilwa, but never enough to pick you out from others who felt more or less similarly bad... So nothing to boast there for me, on the contrary, this was one one the worst games for me looking at my "wolf-radar".

And hey Lottie, no problem, those th ings happen! And to be earnest, my RL was (and is) soo crowded it was a relief to go down that way that early...

Kudos to all who tried their best!

And to Ms. Hubbard especially for reaching the final stages on your first game! Well done!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote