The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #81
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I was about to vote when the exchange between Lottie #26 and Zil #29 caught my eye. I spent a time pondering whether there is something or not...
Check it with keener eyes (too late now for me).

I do hate the DL as well...

Blah. Between the messing around and not taking the initiative vs. trying to look pleasing and involved, I'll pick the pleasing one. That's at least a reason to vote and I need to go to sleep now.

++ Lottie

EDIT: X'd with the last few on the previous page
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #82
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Totally Innocent:
Lottie

Basically Innocent:
Nessa (her contributions look geniune)
Eomer (for once, he's not looking suspicious to me)
Boro (I don't see anything suspicious yet)
Lommy (she comes off as rather innocent so far)

Entirely Unsure:
Zil (I can either tell his role perfectly, or I can't tell it at all)
Nog (I don't particularly trust him, but I don't particularly suspect him, either)
Legate (he posts a lot, but I can't seem to get a read on him from that)
Greenie (after I finished the list, I realized I'd totally forgotten her - and that about sums it up)

No Clue Due To Quietness:
Wilwa
Sally

o.O:
Nerwen (the tone of her posts feels...off)
Elronhubbard (twitchy and jumpy)

And, as Elra gets the famous newbie pass, my vote is likely to go to Nerwen thus far...although, I do still have five hours, so hopefully I'll get a bit more to go on.

EDIT: xed with an Eomer, a Lommy, and a Nog

Last edited by Loslote; 12-06-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #83
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elronds_daughter View Post
I think Lottie's being a tad unfair, saying I should be lynched right off the bat... Just because I'm new and different, that doesn't mean I'm evil.

Not that I'm asking for hugs and cake (or death! erm, I mean, what?)...I will happily settle for a wary tolerance.
Cake? Yes please. As long as it's not Sally cake. That would make a sad (but of course tasty) Sally. :/

Also, she's totally kidding (at least so far), so don't fret, my precious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
She said everyone should be (except herself and Shasta). Your failure to notice this speaks of a guilty conscience, young Elra. Clearly, you ought to be lynched.
÷÷Elra÷÷
Actually, this isn't a terribly bad catch (except for again, kidding). Let's remember, kids, to NOT GIVE THE NEWBIES A BLOODY PASS. Well, for now, yes, of course, because otherwise we'll never actually get to play with her, but not forever.

Quote:
The only thing that remains, really, is to think of a wolf-name for her.

Any objections to Wolfronhubbard?
I like Old Wolfer Hubbard myself. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
The Heir is going to cause a bit of havoc in this game. If we're exceptionally lucky the first special player to die will be the Hunter in taking down a wolf.
If only we could be so lucky....but I think, given our recent luck as villagers, that isn't very likely to happen.

Also, I'm not voting for Dun today, because....well, you just have to keep around the guy with the Harry Potter references (if only because I'm not around to make them myself, boohoo).

Erm, I have to vote now, don't I? Rats. I'll re-read and be back with a decision (and hopefully a list). I'm sorry I can't be of more use; I'll try my best, but I can't promise much alas.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #84
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
And, as Elra gets the famous newbie pass, my vote is likely to go to Nerwen thus far...although, I do still have five hours, so hopefully I'll get a bit more to go on.
Four hours, princess. You have four hours.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #85
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, I think the discussion is getting better lately, but now I really need to go to sleep.

I will go with the person I have the "best" reasons to suspect still as I said, that be

++Boro

Good Night. Sleeping village, cockerel's cry, soft wind blowing in the trees, peace of mind, feel at ease...

EDIT: x-ed with like five people, great...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #86
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Bed-time.

++ Eomer

I promise an explanation toMorrow if I'm still alive. (Oh, don't I hate it when other people do this! )

EDIT: x-ed with Leggings
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:59 PM   #87
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Four hours, princess. You have four hours.
Still. Plenty of time, and I'll be here for quite a bit of it.

Not this particular hour or so, though. Play nice and talk lots, mkay?
Old 12-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #88
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

++Shady She-Penguin

Because she seems to me like she is, and I don't think her vote's legit.

That's probably it for me, kids. I may or may not check the thread, but I likely won't post unless I see something I really need to reply to, so if you have something you want to say to me and you want me to actually reply, put my name all in caps; I'll keep an eye out so that I know which bits of the thread are urgent and which aren't.

Also, I'm making this announcement/offer now. If you must, kill me. I'm an ordo and I won't be of much use anyway. No, seriously, no tricks. I don't want to be killed, but rather me than a gifted (although of course if you lynch me and it's not a tie you're going to lose, going by statistics anyway, so do make sure to read up on what happens in a tie, as I don't have time to do so). Anyway, yeah. If all else fails, I'm expendable. I won't be offended if I'm jumped on to save someone else; the village comes first, my own survival second, especially when I won't be around much.

Also also, I will NOT be quoting posts, as my data plan is rubbish and I'll be typing up posts on Abigail and then copy pasting to my blackberry. I don't want to misquote a post, which means I'm not going to quote at all (unless I get on at work, which is highly unlikely because I don't like to fiddle around while I'm there). I'll of course reference which post number I'm talking about (as I can of course look at my cell and my computer at the same time) but that'll likely be it. Meep.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry for my lack of participation, and I'll do my best to service the village before either our victory or my demise (though of course hopefully the former).

EDIT: x'd since my last
Old 12-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #89
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

That's it. I'm gone. I'll check my phone at an hour before DL, and then again at about ten before, but otherwise I won't be around. Gah, I feel awful.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #90
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'm quite enjoying watching this, by the way.

In the case of a tie, the last person who receives the most votes is lynched.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #91
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Just a note; my poking at Elra was in part a joke, because I was getting bored with no-one around, and in part a test. I'm leaning slightly towards "wolf", actually, from her reaction, though it's hard to be sure.

Lommy's jumping on me for this looks... a little dubious from here. Otherwise seems all right, though, so maybe she's just hunting for a reason for a Day One vote.

This is a reach, though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Plus early Nerwen lynch is damage control regardless of her role
Really, I'm insulted by that one. Damage control for whom?

...Anyway, I'm trying to sort out this 'Heir" business myself. I wonder, can we assume that the wolves won't try to save the first of their number to get into trouble? (But then, if they wanted to, they could do it pretty safely, as the role won't be revealed.)

EDIT:X'd with many.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #92
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I've really only had time to give this thread a once-over, but as it is my general impression that there is an odd atmosphere in this village. A sort of almost cosy feel, at least with certain players, like a meeting of the Tol-in-Gaurhoth Mutual Appreciation Society.

X: Y can't be a wolf because of such-and-such. Tea?

Y: Thanks, X, don't mind if I do! Your way of arguing that I can't be a wolf shows that you, too, must be innocent. Mind if I take the last jam scone? Delicious! Is this your own recipe?

Odd. I mean, people– wolves and innocents– are usually a bit reluctant to commit themselves too much on Day One. Another result of the Heir business? (That is, less reason to fear being tarred by association.)
Old 12-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #93
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
Quote:
I've really only had time to give this thread a once-over, but as it is my general impression that there is an odd atmosphere in this village. A sort of almost cosy feel, at least with certain players, like a meeting of the Tol-in-Gaurhoth Mutual Appreciation Society.

X: Y can't be a wolf because of such-and-such. Tea?

Y: Thanks, X, don't mind if I do! Your way of arguing that I can't be a wolf shows that you, too, must be innocent. Mind if I take the last jam scone? Delicious! Is this your own recipe?

Odd. I mean, people– wolves and innocents– are usually a bit reluctant to commit themselves too much on Day One. Another result of the Heir business? (That is, less reason to fear being tarred by association.)
Everyone's probably trying to be nice because with the heir, the odds don't really change no matter who you kill, and we all want to feel safe in a game environment like this.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #94
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
On a modly note, I approve of Nessa's signature. That is all.

(We just did Romeo and Juliet.)
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 12-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #95
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Really, I'm insulted by that one. Damage control for whom?
Really? That offended you? I assumed it was a compliment - acknowledging that you are a deadly WW player and all that. For that matter, I'm rather confused about you - as a wolf, you are quite impossible to catch, so I don't know that my suspicions can really add up to anything at all.

I think I'll go read through Nog's posts again...
Old 12-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #96
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Ok, so it's not especially helpful that we can't know the role of who the Heir replaces.
Back to the usual Day 1 dodgy-poster hunting then.

Let's see, what's the vote tally at the moment?

Eomer--> Legate (1)

Lommy--> Nerwen (1)

Nog--> Lottie (1)

Legate--> Boro (1)

Greenie--> Eomer (1)

Sally--> Lommy (1)

Six votes and all for different people? You've got to be kidding.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #97
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Six votes and all for different people? You've got to be kidding.
Shall I make it 7 for 7 or be kind and keep the list as is?
Old 12-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #98
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Shall I make it 7 for 7 or be kind and keep the list as is?
That's up to you. I wonder if an 13-way tie has ever happened before?
Old 12-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #99
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

After looking at Nog some, I've added another suspect to my 'o.O' category. Some of what he says (killing the Ranger, for example) seems almost silly. It's possibly one of the worst options - it doesn't give us a shot at a wolf (Hunter), it doesn't give us any information to go on (wolf) and it doesn't leave us the Heir in case of a Gifted kill overNight (ordo). Then he talks about statistics for a couple of posts before making several posts that mostly just agree with other people. His next post isn't too bad - it speculates on whether or not the wolves would try to kill off one of their own in exchange for the Heir. He then suspects Nerwen, but qualifies it with

Quote:
it looks A LITTLE like that
and agrees with Legate's slight suspicion of Boro, which he rescinds in the next post (honestly, not that alarming to me). That post is a list, where he's somewhat neutral on everyone. Next is a banter post about the quiet/loud debates, before he votes for me, based on an early interacted between me and Zil where I say that I don't think Zil and Elra are packmates and Zil says that I look more innocent because of it. Admittedly there's not much to go on, but you'd think he'd go with one of the people he'd mentioned suspicion of beforehand. *shrugs*

Anyway, Nog has shot up to the top of my suspect list. If it weren't that we're too spread out already, I'd like to vote him, so if anyone else wants to, as well, I probably would.

Pre-Edit: I've xed since Zil's vote tally
Old 12-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #100
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Sorry I haven't been around, this managed to start right at the beginning of my exam time, so I've been studying all day. I should be around more on Day 2 if I'm likely, since my hardest exam will be done by then. But overall my participation in this game won't be awesome.

This Heir thing still makes little sense to me. Best case scenario seems to be we lynch someone randomly toDay and hope for the best (which would be, what, an ordo? any volunteers? ), and then perhaps the Wolves will get the Hunter toNight. That would be nice because than the there's no risk of him taking down an innocent and then the Heir would definitely be on our side. But that's a lot of luck.

I guess I may just end up voting randomly, though I won't add another name into the mix.

x'ed with Lottie
Old 12-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #101
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Anyway, Nog has shot up to the top of my suspect list. If it weren't that we're too spread out already, I'd like to vote him, so if anyone else wants to, as well, I probably would.
Simply going by the read I'm getting on your posts, I'm more willing to trust you than Nog at this point. But I don't think that in and of itself is enough for me to cast a vote for Nog today.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #102
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ugh, I have to go. I honestly haven't the slightest idea who to vote for. So this is totally random. Sorry!

++Lottie
Old 12-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #103
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Next is a banter post about the quiet/loud debates, before he votes for me, based on an early interacted between me and Zil where I say that I don't think Zil and Elra are packmates and Zil says that I look more innocent because of it. Admittedly there's not much to go on, but you'd think he'd go with one of the people he'd mentioned suspicion of beforehand. *shrugs*
I might go for Nog. It is funny how he didn't really say just why that "caught his eye". And he tends to be difficult for me to get a handle on as well.

Then again, I could consider Nerwen also. I want to trust Lommy at this point, since she's the one who reminded us about the rule regarding the Heir's new role not being revealed. That would seem to have been counterproductive for a wolf to have brought up.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #104
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I might go for Nog. It is funny how he didn't really say just why that "caught his eye". And he tends to be difficult for me to get a handle on as well.

Then again, I could consider Nerwen also. I want to trust Lommy at this point, since she's the one who reminded us about the rule regarding the Heir's new role not being revealed. That would seem to have been counterproductive for a wolf to have brought up.
If it weren't for the fact that this is exactly what I'm thinking right now, I'd almost say your tone reminds me of wolf!you again. Not saying I suspect you - not really - I'm just saying that I'm leaning in that direction...quite unfortunate, given that you're saying exactly the same things I'm thinking.

My brain is being troublesome again today, isn't it?
Old 12-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #105
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Well, I figure, with the votes coming up, I may as well do an analysis. Even if the material is meager...

Wilwa-Has only posted once, but there was some real substance to what she was saying. I don't feel a lot of wolfy vibes right now, but that may be because she's been pretty quiet. She did a random vote of Lommie, but it's understandable when exams limit WW time.

Lottie-Started off by posting a lot of Youtube vids, and saying nearly everyone should be lynched. But that only makes sense, because she was the first poster, and it was pretty quiet. Then she adds some input on -Elronhubbard's possible wolf name, and thinks aloud about the possiblity of Inzil being a possible packmate. Then retraces her steps to disprove what had just been stated; an altogether confusing post, but maybe that's just me. She then goes on to suggest a free for all, after the discussion of sacrificing the Hunter, and later makes an analysis, which can be good for evidence later.

Boro-Has posted thinking about voting for Lommy based on the conversation with Greenie, which was about... If the game had started?

Sally-Conversed a bit, then voted for Lommy, based on a feeling, and the vote she'd done.

Nerwen-Started off with the regular banter, but then seemed to go out to provoke Elronhubbard. Could be either wolf putting ordo out to the dogs based on the usual newbie nervousness, or just livening things up. The discussion about a possible wolf name went on for a while, probably a bit longer than I would've liked, had I been the subject. All over the place in her posts, and already has a vote, but this is apparently normal

Elronhubbard-I understand the concern about people joking about lynching her, but it sounded a bit defensive. I don't really get bad feelings from her now, though.

Eomer-Has had some helpful input, but never really gave a reason for voting Leggy. :/

Greenie-Voted Eomer promising a reason tomorrow. Talked about possible lynching of a gifted, but then backed off when saying a wolf could easily take advantage. Not sure here.

Inzil-Began by siding with Elronhubbard. We may need to remember this, just in case, but then he showed a bit of favor for random voting.

Nogrod-Showed weird support of lynching the ranger to get rid of the heir, but wouldn't the hunter make more sense? He definitely seems in favor of a Nerwen lynch, based on her earlier interactions, but then votes Lottie because of apparently trying to look pleasing. Although he did express earlier concern, but he's been all over the place.

Lommy-Started out with a nice little story and seems to be trying to look good. But I can't vote based on that, because at least there's a lot of substance to work with on her.

Legate
-Made a nice list at the beginning, but there wasn't really that much to it. Said there were some bad vibes from Boro, then later votes him as well. Consistent, if nothing else.

Nessa-Is me. And in response to some other posts, I have played before, it's just been awhile. Newbie pass would be a little unfair.

I'll stick around for a bit longer, in case anything interesting happens.For now, I'm suspicious of Nogrod, Eomer, and Nerwen based on what I said above. But are we trying to vote a wolf? I mean, no matter who gets lynched, unless it's an ordo, we don't find out their role because of the heir, and that won't get out of the way until we get rid of multiple gifteds. Yet, is getting rid of the nonwolves worth finding out a role? Or possibly sending the wolves a replacement?
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #106
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa Telrunya View Post
Wilwa-Has only posted once, but there was some real substance to what she was saying. I don't feel a lot of wolfy vibes right now, but that may be because she's been pretty quiet. She did a random vote of Lommie, but it's understandable when exams limit WW time.
Just thought I'd point out - she voted me, not Lommy.

Otherwise, your participation, plus general tone, does make me inclinded to trust you. And by trust you, I mean not suspect you.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #107
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Just thought I'd point out - she voted me, not Lommy.

Otherwise, your participation, plus general tone, does make me inclinded to trust you. And by trust you, I mean not suspect you.
Thanks for pointing that out. Must've been the similar nicknames

I'm trying to get in as much participation as possible. This particular game really calls for it. When we don't even know if we're trying to vote for a wolf, what with the heir and all, it's sort of important to at least have something to work with on each person.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #108
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
If it weren't for the fact that this is exactly what I'm thinking right now, I'd almost say your tone reminds me of wolf!you again. Not saying I suspect you - not really - I'm just saying that I'm leaning in that direction...quite unfortunate, given that you're saying exactly the same things I'm thinking.

My brain is being troublesome again today, isn't it?
Troublesome? Nah. Just Lottie, who I tend to think is more likely than not to be innocent.

Quote:
I'll stick around for a bit longer, in case anything interesting happens.For now, I'm suspicious of Nogrod, Eomer, and Nerwen based on what I said above. But are we trying to vote a wolf? I mean, no matter who gets lynched, unless it's an ordo, we don't find out their role because of the heir, and that won't get out of the way until we get rid of multiple gifteds. Yet, is getting rid of the nonwolves worth finding out a role? Or possibly sending the wolves a replacement?
Voting for the suspicious is the best bet now, since we won't know whose role the Heir takes.

Speaking of which....

I have some other things to do now, so it's time to vote.

I think I'm going with

++Nerwen

Like I said, I think Lommy looks fairly innocent, and there's the added appeal of not adding another name to the mix. I'm not as keen on voting any of the others who already have votes.

x/d with Lottie and Nessa
Old 12-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #109
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

It's getting a bit late, and I'd love to stay until DL, but the fatigue is getting me So I need to go ahead and vote.

++Nerwen If only because I don't understand what she'd get out of provoking Elronhubbard, and it's really a suspicious move to me, even if it's on Day 1.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #110
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Ha! I bet the wolves are Zil, Nessa and Elra.

Oh, well, I won't bother trying to save myself, as it might end up just creating a tie.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #111
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Eomer--> Legate
Lommy--> Nerwen
Nog--> Lottie
Legate--> Boro
Greenie--> Eomer
Sally--> Lommy
Vanilwuffin--> Lottie (2)
Zil--> Nerwen
Nessa--> Nerwen (3)

Left to vote: Nerwen, Boro, Elronhubbard, and Lottie

I'm still all for a Nog lynch, if anyone else is around.

EDIT: xed with Nerwen
Old 12-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #112
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Nessa-Is me. And in response to some other posts, I have played before, it's just been awhile. Newbie pass would be a little unfair.
Huh, interesting, but if you insist...

++Nessa
Old 12-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #113
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Ha! I bet the wolves are Zil, Nessa and Elra.

Oh, well, I won't bother trying to save myself, as it might end up just creating a tie.
If there's a tie, last person to get the votes dies. Don't worry about making a tie.

EDIT: xed with Boro
Old 12-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #114
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Especially Nessa. That's a most evilly opportunistic vote there. Plus, I explained my reasons for poking at Elra quite clearly.

Now listen, people: unless the wolves get a gifted toNight, you will be in exactly the same position toMorrow. So you will have to deal with that. I'm saying this in case anyone still thinks it's a good idea to try and lynch ordos.

EDIT:X'd with Lottie and Boro.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #115
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
I'm still all for a Nog lynch, if anyone else is around.
I don't particularly like the look of him either, but since I can vote to save myself (sorry, I hadn't paid enough attention to the rules– very busy right now), I'll go with

++Nessa.

Yes, I know you haven't played for a while, Nessa, but like I said, that vote looked bad.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #116
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Well this interesting (and most definitely irksome). Harrumph. :/
Old 12-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #117
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

So my options are between letting Nerwen, who I don't really suspect, die, or tieing the vote (and thus killing) Nessa, who I also don't suspect. Give me a minute here.

EDIT: xed with Sallycakes
Old 12-06-2010, 09:51 PM   #118
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

DL is in ten minutes, right?
Old 12-06-2010, 09:56 PM   #119
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
DL is in ten minutes, right?
Well, it was originally, but yesterday I changed it to be an hour and a half later, since I started Day an hour and a half late.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:59 PM   #120
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Well, it was originally, but yesterday I changed it to be an hour and a half later, since I started Day an hour and a half late.
...brilliant. I'm off to look at Nerwen and Nessa, then.