Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2003, 11:31 PM   #81
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Sting

Maika,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for leaving the SAVE up so long; I know about the customary 24 hours. It shall not happen again. I was caught by a combination of circumstances, to wit: a wicked math test and packing and leaving for one of my weekend absences.

Be as that may, I have now filled in the SAVE and await with great anticipation any comments. If there's any of Devon's dialogue that you would like to replace or anything else, just let me know and I'll be happy to change it.

~ Nuranar
Old 10-27-2003, 08:19 AM   #82
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Earendil Halfelven has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
This Doran is a genius!
I know. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyways, about the way Doran speaks, I don't really think he should talk like a pirate, i.e. "argh," because he is a diplomat after all. He should be able to speak proper English, or the Common Tongue, or whatever its called in LOTR. What does everyone else think?

[ October 27, 2003: Message edited by: Earendil Halfelven ]
Old 10-27-2003, 02:58 PM   #83
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I was thinking about that too, Earendil and I agree with you that he probably shouldn't have the customary blaggard speach. Not only is he a diplomat, but he's also a pirate captain and they almost never adopted the crew's accent and slang. Good point.

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten that you'd mentioned an absense, Nuranar. You have nothing to be sorry for then! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Great post too!

Pwressing on!

-Maikafanawen

[ October 27, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 10-27-2003, 09:55 PM   #84
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Sting

Himaran & Arien-I got you two to go and kidnap Devon. Work it however you want. I got Acacia doing negotiations with the ambassador too but of course it fails.

Come guys! Let's get this show on the road!
Old 10-28-2003, 02:16 PM   #85
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Sting

Aha! Nothing like nabbing a protagonist!

About Jurex's non-pirate-like speaking: He was brought up in a properly-speaking family, and never really became accustomed to corsair slang. Therefore, I think it best that he be fairly well-spoken, unlike
Adgar.

By the way, is anyone actually playing Adgar? If not, I will deal with the bungled kidnapping myself...

[ October 28, 2003: Message edited by: Himaran ]
Old 10-28-2003, 02:42 PM   #86
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Devon's a grown boy and he will be difficult to kidnap. The corsair contingent realizes this when they fail. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So, Himaran, you might want to take along a few extra men (2-3) including Agdar. You may write for him and the others you choose. Names, ages, short physical and personality descriptions will be needed. Histories aren't really necessary I think for them.

Earendil: Wait, what negotiations is Acacia doing?

-Maikafanawen
Old 10-28-2003, 07:07 PM   #87
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Sting

Quote:
Devon's a grown boy and he will be difficult to kidnap
Too bad Jurex can't just throw a nice shiny knife at him... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] *sigh*

Maika-Acacia will be doing the negotiations for the return of Devon and how much gold we'll get in return. Of course, it doesn't get to take place. Negotiations will be through anonymous letters. Maika just needed to know that!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ October 28, 2003: Message edited by: Earendil Halfelven ]
Old 10-29-2003, 08:12 AM   #88
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Excellent, then I can blame Adgar for the whole thing! I hate to make my personal character look stupid... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, Maika, I will think up a few characters and descriptions. I am busy through Thursday, but will get the stuff up on the D.T. and get my post into the game thread by friday evening.

Himaran
Old 10-29-2003, 04:52 PM   #89
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Sounds great Himaran!

Where is everybody?? Aman's on vacation. But Arien (silent 8 days), Brinniel (silent 6 days), and GaladrielOTO (silent 8 days)? None of them have posted yet on the thread. *taps fingers* Maybe I should send PMs ... Or maybe I'm being impatient ...

Or maybe, does anyone not know what to do ...?

Hmm-ing,
Maikafanawen

[ October 29, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 10-29-2003, 04:55 PM   #90
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I'm here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I'm sorry, I'll post as soon as I can. I've been having writer's block, and have been overloaded with school work for end of quarter. Will post as soon as possible, though. I'll try for... by Sunday? Is that alright? And, of course, earlier if I can manage. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Menelien
Old 10-29-2003, 05:00 PM   #91
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Oh yay! That's fine GaladrielOTO! Looking forward to it.

Don't forget to go and see Hessa about her mother Jurex! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm going to pull Devon back to his lessons by the end of the night. Just so's ye know!

-Maikafanawen
Old 10-29-2003, 05:17 PM   #92
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Sorry, I haven't been posting for the same reasons as GOTO. (Actually, I'm not supposed to even be on the computer right now. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

I'll get on to posting as soon as I can (which should be sometime in the weekend).
Old 10-30-2003, 07:43 PM   #93
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Sting

I was just wondering that since the kidnap doesn't work out, can we kidnap one of his little buddies? Is that ok with the Gondorian ally people? I think Doran and the others would like to get some gold, even if we don't get Devon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2003, 10:10 PM   #94
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

You may kidnap Adeline if you like (but not yet)....
Old 10-31-2003, 12:03 PM   #95
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Question: How much should actually happen in my post? What I've outlined for myself so far is that Hess goes to the marketplace for a while, comes back, sees her mother sick, and doesn't know what to do. Is that all, or should she do anything more?

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img],
-Menelien
Old 10-31-2003, 05:26 PM   #96
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Bonne Fźte d'Halloween!

Earendil: The circumstances being what they are, I don't think kidnapping one of Devon's friends would be a realistic plan of action. What do you think would be the purpose--gold?--not a very sensible reason to risk exposure. Especially when Doran's pretty stocked up to begin with. Who would pay the ransom? I'm not so sure if anyone would really be willing to pay the release sum for one of his friends (maybe for Calnan, but still...). The corsairs want Devon chiefly because Devon knows their little secret. The money isn't the necessary part. Doran has plenty of that and he's only concerned that Devon might alert the authorities with his acquired information.

Adeline will get captured later on during her second trip to The Rapscallion for information. So kidnapping her twice would be sort of boring... That's my opinion anyways.

GaladrielOTO: Just write whatever you feel Hessa would do in the morning. What you have is all right and you could develop Hessa a lot if you ellaborate what she does in the marketplace and how she reacts to the people she meets and the things she hears etc. Looking forward to your post.

-Maikafanawen

[ November 01, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 11-01-2003, 09:09 PM   #97
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Maika: I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it would not be like Jurex to take more than two other people with him on the job. He prefers solitary work, and was quite unhappy to have Adgar along as it was.

Anyway, here are the *brief* descriptions of Blain and Adgar.

Name: Blaine

Race: Man (Corsair)

Weapons: A standard cutlass.

Description: Fairly handsome for a corsair, Blaine is a man unscarred by his vilainous career. He has short blond hair, and wears standered Gondorian clothes. His piercing blue eyes shine with almost boyish innocence. In fact, he could pass as a citizen of Gondor in the eyes of the King himself!

Personality: Blaine is well-liked among both corsairs and Gondorians. He is friendly, outspoken and quite social, and is a favorite among female patrons at several taverns. But to Blaine, human life is of little value; and he feels no pity for the men, women and children he has slaughtered through his career.

Name: Adgar

Race: Man (Corsair)

Description: Short, hairy and muscular, Adgar is a typical corsair. His long, braided black hair and tattoos help him to blend in with the common rifraf, as do his ragged shirt, pants and boots

Personality: A corsair to the bone, Adgar will fight to the death for his captain. Fairly stupid and uneducated, the man follows the whims of his superiors without question. He is well versed in corsair slang, and uses it frequently.

Note: feel free to use these characters in your posts; they are up for grabs as far as I am concerned.

[ November 01, 2003: Message edited by: Himaran ]
Old 11-01-2003, 11:51 PM   #98
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Sting

Hey,
How can I type in those accent marks for elvish? Its not for this rpg but I just need to remember where on the Downs I can find now to type those accent marks.
Old 11-02-2003, 01:33 AM   #99
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Everyone who wants to know those Elvish Squiggly Marks, otherwise known as the diacritical marks, look here:

Squigglies . . .

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 09:26 AM   #100
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Maikafanawen: My post is up, and the plot can continue. Pm me if you want me to change anything.

Himaran
Old 11-02-2003, 08:39 PM   #101
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Himaran: Check your PMs please.

I didn't have time to read Aman's post but I will tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!
Maikafanawen
Old 11-03-2003, 12:07 PM   #102
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Cheers for that Pio. And thanks for editing my post as well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

All the recent posts have been brilliant by the way. Nuranar - I loved your last post especially [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 06:56 PM   #103
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Sting

Darn. I was about to post, when I realized I have to be off in five minute. Luckily, I have no homework tonight so I will hopefully be posting in a few hours. It depends on how cooperative my parents are... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 03:33 AM   #104
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Please put OOC comments on the Discussion Thread, and not on the Game.

Thanks!

Pio
Old 11-04-2003, 05:05 PM   #105
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Sorry Pio. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to do get to the discussion thread. Won't happen again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay, Earendil, we're ready for Jythralo to put his plan into action!!!

And for the benefit of everyone else, here is what Earendil and I have pieced together:

Doran's Plan of Action

Quote:
Day 1

For the past month or so, things have been acting up between the ex-corsairs and Gondorian common folk and many fights have been breaking out in inns and streets throughout Umbar. People have been getting slightly uneasy, but the officials are unaware of most of it since no organization has been shown and the threat remains inauspicious.

The night of Day 1, at the Low Tide Inn, Doran's plan is being put into action. A fight has been set up and two 'ex-corsairs' take on a Gondorian peasant for commenting on their raucous past. The Gondorian, Tomis Predd, is killed and the 'ex-pirates' flee leaving both sides at the inn fighting. More casualties are suffered until the authorities arrive. Finally the guards come and break up the fight. After interrogating the witnesses and seeing that the wounded are taken care of, they then take their report to the ambassador who is wakened and informed of the murder.

Day 2 beginning at 1:00 am

Thrann gathers together is delegates, and they discuss what should be done. Doran is among the group. The ambassador says things like: "Things have gone too far this time," and "It's time for us to put a stronger chain on these rebels." So Acts—strongly influenced by Doran (and unapproved by the king)—are drawn up against the 'ex-corsairs'. Some of these include:
  • If an Umbarian citizen has had connections with the Corsairs of Umbar in the past, it is required that [some symbol] is stamped on a sheet of paper that must be presented when applying for a job or buying/renting a home.
  • No Umbarian citizen who has had connections with the Corsairs of Umbar will be allowed in inns past the hour of 9 every day.
  • No Umbarian citizen who has had connections with the Corsairs of Umbar will be allowed to purchase weapons without liable reason.

These are only a few of the illegal Acts passed by the ambassador, and inscribed on parchments and posted up all over the city. Doran then sends Jurex to advocate to the corsair folk of Umbar, convincing them to rise up against the Gondorians and that they shouldn't put up with such tyranny. They like this idea, and begin to take matters into their own hands. Many resort to stealing and pilferage to get what they need since most Gondorians won't have anything to do with them.

So begins the Corsair Rebellion.

By Day 3

Chaos is wrought and the officials are constantly harassed by bandits in the streets and many of them leave. As the government falls apart, Doran stages a "kidnap" of himself and he goes to the Bay to pick up his ten ships and the crews and captains that will man them. After the kidnap of one of their most trusted and beloved delegates, the last few officials flee North.

Everything is going very nicely for Doran.

It is now up to Devon, and his friends to stop him. After employing Captain Avershire and obtaining a crew, they pursue Doran to the Bay hoping to head him off so that he cannot come back and make the conquer of Umbar final. Only once that is done can they worry about restoring the now anarchic Umbar.

Doran's Squadron

Quote:
At the Bay, Doran will have six ships plus his own: The Rapscallion. Each ship will be crewed by approximately 60 men (25-30 of which are archers for distance combat) plus a captain. Doran's ship, however, will have about 80 men and will be the highest quality of the seven. Even though it's not a very large amount of ships, each one is very fast and nearly invincible.

Smeared with tar to ensure lasting, all seven have a dreary black appearance to them. The canvas of each ship is also black. Each of his small squadron is very much like the frigate style of the British Navy in the 1700s. What is most notorious about these ships however is the fact that their bows and hulls are lined with iron, in select places to avoid sinking, for battering purposes. It is a sailor's nightmare in sea combat. Doran is in a very good position to take on the Gondorian navy with even so small a group of ships and the captains are very confident with themselves.
Any questions? Fell free to post or PM concerns.

-Maikafanawen

[ November 04, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 11-04-2003, 06:21 PM   #106
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Okay here are the secondary character bios I feel are necessary since I'll be using these characters often.

Name: Master Ordir Pearlle

Gender/Race: Gondorian Male

Appearance: Pearlle is a heavy-set man to start with, but his titanic diet of red meat and brown ale adds considerably to his weight making him extremely large. He has thick black hair around most of his head and the top is a shiny level of baldness. Under thick bushy eyebrows are intelligent green eyes. Pearlle's nose is long and sharp and sets over a strait mustache. He wears the traditional brown robe of a tutor that, when he sits, opens to reveal an enormous stomach concealed by a white linen shirt and a pair of black pants covering his ham-sized thighs.

Personality: He's a very intelligent and exceptionally friendly man with a remarkable capacity for information both the meaningful and insignificant. He spent the first 20 of his years in schools studying studiously to become a well-learned person. At the age of twenty-five, he was employed as an accountant. Unhappy with his profession, he left and took up cartography, finding erratic employment aboard ships as a navigations engineer. When his size began to get in the way of his mobility, he settled in Gondor where Thrann employed him to tutor his sons. When the Thranns were sent to Umbar, Pearlle went with them.

Name: Pollc Wilton

Appearance: Pollc is a rather short old man with a bit of a paunch. He has a kind round face and bright, almost youthful—despite his blindness—blue eyes. His close cut grey beard and chin length grey-white hair gives him a loving, grandfather look. His beaked sort of nose gives an uncanny resemblance to the old wizard who helped in the last War of the Ring.

Personality/History: Pollc is a simple-minded old man who loves his gardens and enjoys being close to nature. He hardly ever leaves the little cottage-like house he occupies just outside of the embassy grounds except to attend the ambassador's vast gardens. His wife owned a floral shop in Gondor for fifty years before she died. Through her, Pollc learned to love the flora and fauna of the gardens. Pollc had then been the gardener for the Thranns in Minas Tirith. Since Maurice had always liked the man, he convinced him to take the boat with them to Umbar and tend the gardens there at the embassy. So he did.

Name: Adolfe Riese

Appearance: Adolfe is very tall and sinuous. He has thin black hair that is usually slicked back over his head revealing his exaggerated widow's peak. His features are soft and pleasant. Relatively, he is quite handsome and when necessary, he fits right into the high society formals held by the ambassador. It is a common thing too that Adolfe is sometimes asked to leave his servant position and join the festivities as a friend—much to Devon's disgruntlement.

Personality: The personal attendee to Devon Thrann, and an old family friend, Adolfe enjoys chastising the young man and revealing his many misgivings to his father. He is the son of a previous servant to the Thrann family and his history pretty much stops there. Unlike the other servants in the Thrann household, Adolfe holds a high position and the only regulations of formality he has to demonstrate is his uniform and addressing the Thrann family and their friends by their titles: Master, Lord, Sir, etc. He is free to reprimand and talk back to the family members, pointing out their qualms with an infuriatingly pleasant tone. However, Adolfe is very cunning and has an excellent memory. He keeps the Thranns together and without him, they would be utterly lost.

-Maikafanawen
Old 11-04-2003, 07:45 PM   #107
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Just a question about ordnance:

Since Doran's ships are like British frigates, should I assume they are also armed like frigates - i.e. at least 28 guns. Or are they unarmed except for the archers and the ramming capabilities? Just wondering. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~ Nuranar, who is pleased with how Calnan has been employed in recent posts *thumbs up*

[ November 04, 2003: Message edited by: Nuranar ]
Old 11-05-2003, 01:02 AM   #108
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Sting

Quote:
Since Doran's ships are like British frigates, should I assume they are also armed like frigates - i.e. at least 28 guns
I don't think they had gunpowder in ME except for what Saruman invented and that was all blown to smithereens at Helms Deep.

Acacia, go do your thing, girl. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2003, 08:24 AM   #109
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Earendil Halfelven:

I set you up for a post in which you BURN Adgar. Remember, you trust Jurex, and as far as you are concerned Adgar bungled the whole thing.

Himaran
Old 11-05-2003, 01:47 PM   #110
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Ah--wait! Burn Agdar? As in, kill him? Let's hold off on that for a second please. I don't want us to get too carried away with the disposal of characters. Especially a good one like Agdar!

Himaran: I noticed you've been spelling it "Adgar". It's actually Agdar, the 'g' before the 'd'. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The reason I have archers on the ships is because they do not have guns in Middle Earth.

Shoot, I've got to get off now but don't kill anyone until I get back--around 5:30 or 6:00.

-Maikafanawen
Old 11-05-2003, 02:04 PM   #111
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Maika, was that post ok? I was a little confused about the time scale I'm afraid - did we jump a few days? I apologise if so, just check if the time for mine is OK.

Cheers.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:32 PM   #112
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Nope, Aman, you're sense of time it's actually correct.

Quote:
It had been a few days since he had sent Jurex and Adgar on the mission to kidnap Devon Thrann.
Actually, Earendil, it's sort of important that the skirmish at the bar happens the same night Agdar (note the spelling [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) and Jurex fail to kidnap Devon. I was thinking that after Doran decided to have Devon kidnapped, he'd move right away in case things failed. Otherwise, Devon would have too much time to gather allies before Doran made his move. If you could, perhaps, edit it, that would be great. Thanks!

Arvedui: You're a gem!! I love Telson.

Acacia: Also a very nice post. I was thinking, if you want Russ, Vernt, and Malc to be crew members, let's remember them for later.

Aman: Oooh! Awesome post! This is getting exciting!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Earendil: Check your PMs please!!!

EVERYONE: Take another look at the outline before you post again. This RPG is a bit complicated and I really should have probably opened it in Rohan--but I wanted NURANAR!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyways, in order for things to work out, we need to follow the outline somewhat closely--that's why it's there.

Just so everyone knows, it is now a bit past midday on Day 2. I need to get up a post where Ambassador Thrann--Doran should be there--has an emergency meeting and puts up the regulations etc. I'll have that posted before Aman's most recent asap.

Okay...

-Maikafanawen
Old 11-05-2003, 06:53 PM   #113
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Sting

I have a question of the outline-Do the days, like Day 1, Day 2, stand for actual days in the rpg? If it does, isn't that kind of fast if Umbar goes from civilized to anarchy in 3 days?

[ November 05, 2003: Message edited by: Earendil Halfelven ]
Old 11-05-2003, 07:35 PM   #114
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Don't underestimate pirates. If you have enough people in just the right places doing things to encourage rebellion and if Doran can sort of plant the seed of anxiety in the officials and politicians minds convincing them to flee for their lives--realistically--it's very believable. This is medeival times with pour communication and unrevolutionized thinking--we can establish anarchy in three days!!! If Earendil, you can write it -- remember our conversation [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] -- this will be a cinch! Himaran and Arien: It's going to be important to pay attention and help out. This will be awesome if it works out. I have faith in you corsair writers!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Let's get this corsair bandwagon on the road.

-Maikafanawen
Old 11-06-2003, 08:28 PM   #115
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Much overdue though it is, my post is up. I apologize for lateness, my teachers and writer's block were conspiring to stop me from posting entirely. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm not sure if it in the right place, though, because the time in it might be different than in the previous post. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

-Menelien
Old 11-07-2003, 04:18 PM   #116
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Ah... Ah, aha. I meant burn as in "reprimand sharply," not a the literal meaning.

Himaran
Old 11-07-2003, 04:55 PM   #117
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Himaran: I was sort of kidding, but you never know. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think Earendil's taking care of it though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*sighs* I'm going out tonight and tomorrow night but I'm sure I'll find time to check, or write if necessary. I usually do [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh yes, and I'm going to get the post where Maurice puts up all the Regulations before I leave.

-Maikafanawen
Old 11-07-2003, 07:17 PM   #118
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Just read your post, maika. What an oration! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Would you like Calnan to have been present at that meeting? I think it's quite possible as far as his position - he's more than just a personal secretary.

Thanks!
~ Nuranar
Old 11-08-2003, 01:41 PM   #119
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

Nuranar: Yes! Have Calnan there! That would be fantastic! Then he could tell Callath and Devon what he heard. I was wondering how they were going to find out. Yes that's a perfect idea! Go ahead. I'm glad you liked the little speech. I was in a mad hurry and I wasn't sure if it flowed well enough. I think it got the point across. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen
Old 11-10-2003, 09:56 PM   #120
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

Pipe

We should get going soon here. We've only done a teensy bit so far. Jurex and Acacia need to rile up the mob and begin the quest for anarchy. Keep in mind the common corsairs don't know of Doran's plan entirely but they suspect it. They're not in on all the details is what I mean: what they don't know, they can't tell.

Himaran: Get Jurex to Hessa's. She needs to come on board and meet Acacia and Doran asap. Then she can start getting active.

Just wondering where everyone is....

-Maikafanawen