The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2014, 08:19 PM   #41
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Nope. Disney.
Touche.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #42
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sorry I didn't get to vote, I got called away suddenly.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:01 PM   #43
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Hello sorry about the no vote yesterDay. I was at my parent's house when I posted originally, went back to mine to vote and discovered I had no internet. It is still fairly unstable but it is at least connecting again now!
Old 06-02-2014, 04:20 PM   #44
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
No problem, Shasta and Kath. Just be sure to get it the next Day.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:20 PM   #45
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Nerwen's Day 2 vote on Nog was too late to count, but it would not have affected the outcome. She gets credit for the effort, of course.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:25 PM   #46
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Old 06-08-2014, 05:42 AM   #47
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

If anyone hears from Shasta, ask him to touch base about his lack of voting for two Days. I'm probably going to have to modfire him otherwise.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:09 AM   #48
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
If anyone hears from Shasta, ask him to touch base about his lack of voting for two Days. I'm probably going to have to modfire him otherwise.
I phoned him last night and left him a message. I'll try to get in touch with him again today.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #49
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Since there's been nothing from Shasta, I'm going ahead with the Modfire.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #50
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Hey guys. I'm really sorry about not being here - the game started at the most awkward time possible for me. I promise, it won't happen again. Good luck out there.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote