Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2002, 02:11 PM   #321
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Don't say so, Luthien, Tinuiel and third person! ^_^

Well, could you please help me thinking up some idea.. I am completely stuck at the moment! - <font color="#ff0000">That goes for all of you!

*sobs*

I can't come up with any good ideas!!!!!!! I neeeeeed help!!! Whhhaaaa-haaaaaaa!!!!
Old 07-18-2002, 02:44 PM   #322
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

How about you are waylaid by Orcs, and are forced to go on a roundabout. Reeeaaaaally far! So then, as we start moving to Dol Goldur, you can somehow... bump into us?
Old 07-18-2002, 03:42 PM   #323
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Wow! We are impressed with all that has been posted while we were away. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Great work guys.

I'm (This is Luthien...for the moment) working on a post to mesh with Morno's now. Also, since Gil's gone...and Morno's dream is almost over...do you think I could take over Legolas? I think I'll PM Gil. The problem is...Tinuiel was commanded to report to Legolas...so if he's not around...we have ourselves a pretty problem. Also, if anyone has any ideas of what Morno\Tinu can do once they've reported (if Gil's not back yet), lemme know.

Gaya - What GW said sounds good. Or, if you like, you can make it back to Thranduil's humble abode and run into Tinuiel and Morno.

Thalion, GW, Anarya, Tara - You guys have got me uber curious. How on earth are you going to storm Dol Guldor? You've got me on the edge of my seat. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, just thought of something. Has anyone tried to PM Gil or another BD mod to find out what's up with him? I was going to do it, but I don't want to be redundant....
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net
Old 07-19-2002, 03:38 AM   #324
Gayahithwen
Wight

Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

LoL!! Hehehe..

Quote:
Gayahithwen (and all her clones) sit down as one person (amazing, huh?) and imagines Rudchamion, Anarya, Khelek and Taralphiel storming Dol Guldur all on their own.. Then realises she's said she want to be together with them, and smile disapears from her face.
uuuuhh-oooh.. (sounding as all the teletubbies)..

GreatWarg: I don't mean to sound mean, but I think we are still rather close to the center of Mirkwood and if orcs appeared there, some certain guards must have been drinking way tooo much miruvor, or something.. Well, could do, but what will I do with Daegon then? It really isn't my intention to keep him, so I want him killed (bwahaha).. But, well.. I feel sorry for his sister if she gets stuck together with the orcs. Of course, I could just edit those parts away, but... *sigh* oh well.. We allways have those giant spiders of Mirkwood, right?? Could be fun encountering one of those..

Thalion: (Being Daegon) Please, don't shoot me.. I promise I'll be a good elf, untill I trade that elf (pointing at Gaya) for my sister.. nice and easy and then we will live happily ever after.. or something.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
(Being Gaya) Uhhh.. I have to agree with Daegon.. but if you could help us find a reason to get out in the forest (such as telling Daegon to get lost, and try to transport him out of Mirkwood.. Hey! I finally got an idea!)..

Ok, bright idea! (alas!)
What if Rinurion decides to "help" Daegon back to his area, or something? Gayahitwen hangs on, because she can't find her way back.. When they after som days of travelling have gotten to where Rinurion thinks Daegon belongs, the guards will leave him, and go back, but because of some reason, Gaya will stay behind and see what Daegon does, and then she can be captured bu orcs and so on..... uuummm... ok, I didn't sleep toooo much this night, but.. what do you think..?
Old 07-19-2002, 05:48 AM   #325
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Anarya, GW & Tara,
I've to apologize, I'm kinda sleepy at the moment, hence my short post... i'll let you guys tell me what beastie we're fighting w/. Is it a giant snake? a spider (or several)? or some new horror? (PS- let me kick some off them... I don't want to miss the fun! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] )

Quote:
Thalion is trying to control the urge to laugh out loud as Rűdhchamion starts to go green w/ envy...
Rűdchamion: grrrrr...Not a word Thalion!
Thalion: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thalion rolls on the floor, completely losing it...
Anarya, Hope you get better soon! Don't stay up too late... get plenty of rest!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tinuiel/Luthien, Gilthalion is handling some personal problems... we'll have to do w/ out him for a while. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hows about those who want to venture our way just do it? Disobey orders, etc... and go on?!
Old 07-19-2002, 07:06 AM   #326
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Ok, I really should edit my last post, but I think I will let it be there, as a memory and as a warning not to think too hard when you are too tired..

Well, anyway, Thalion and me was chatting this morning (great grammar me are using today, right?) and came up with some ideas.. We can't go back to Thranduil, waiting for him to judge Daegon.. since Gil never is on. We should instead get out in the forest, so that (in the end) we can end up joining Rudchamion & Co.
My and Thalion's idea was that Daegon would try to win my sympathy. Sauche and Amaryllis could run back in the wood, when realising I'm still in there, being attacked by wargs.. and we could possibly meet up with Mayla, or something... Finally, when Rinurion because of something has left us, we get captured by the orcs and dragged away, just to be rescued by Rud, Anarya, Khelek and Tara.. uuuummmm.... something like that.. *phew* I hope you like this idea.. and that SOMEONE will help me..
Where is Sauche and Amaryllis?!? I also need Rinurion to post a little (or Thalion posting in his name), because, well.. who likes an longbow being aimed at your head? *gulp* oh well, I better be off doing something else..

hhoooooo-huuuummmm...
irritating darkcreatures darkservants orcpeople peoplecorrupted destroying befouling greenwood beautiful forestgreen making destroying befouling it into mirkwood darkforest horrorplace forestdark bigevil vicioushuge nearercloser.. hooo-huuuummm..

evil darkcreatures darkservants orcpeople peopledark corruptpeople abducting takingaway kidnapping elves lightpeople fairpeople firstborn take them to darkland evilcountry beastlair.. hooo-huuuummm...

Heh, ignore this.. it's just a try to speak entish..

[ July 19, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 07-19-2002, 11:11 AM   #327
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

You are using really good grammer, even for an Ent Gaya! Anyways, that idea sounds good. Storming Dol Goldur! I hope it doesn't come to that! Oh, wait, it's been coming to that for a long while...
Old 07-19-2002, 11:50 AM   #328
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

chaaaaaaaaaaaarge!! (Gaya runs towards a castle, together with the others, swords in one hand. they get close to the wall, when the soldiers insode the castel starts throwing down ducks, hens, and various kind of furniture on them. trying to avoid them for a while then...)
run awaaaaaaaaaaay!!

*ahem* couldn't resist the urge of continiue being a maniac.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

thank you, GreatWarg.. It feels good inside of me. Do you think you could have a little talk with my english teacher about how good grammar I am using? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Uuuummm.. Right, all I need to do now is to post. Post. Yup, that's right.. Somehow, it feels wrong posting in there.. at least today. So I'll wait 'till tomorrow and then.. (who am I trying to fool? I get on here every day possible, but I almost never post.. GET SOMETHING DONE, GAYA!)

Quote:
Gayahithwen looks at all her clones who are getting impatient, standing in a row, arms crossed over the chest and telling her to move on. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
"All right, all right.. I will.. Just don't kill me" (seing as some of these clones are rather frigthening and good fighters.. they would never lose a fight against a wolf.. as gaya did)
Old 07-19-2002, 04:53 PM   #329
Leighlei
Haunting Spirit

Leighlei has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Leighlei
Sting

Thallieeee....dude, um...no, ok dude...naw...
Get a rolled up dolla bill in some stanky cheese cuz... nobody cares....
About S fallin in love... ~_^
Old 07-21-2002, 04:22 AM   #330
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Gah! I'm going away for yet another week, yet again with no computer access.. I hate this! I gets depressed, both because being away from home and being away from the internet, but dad thinks it's good for me, since I meet people.. *without any happiness in her voice* "hoooo-raay"..

Oh well, I'll be back in a week.. I hope you don't miss me too much.. You will have to be strong, so you don't break together.. ^_^
Or otherwise, take it from the good side.. you won't have to read my stupide messages anymore.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2002, 07:30 AM   #331
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Quote:
Thalion: Wwaahhait a doggone minute! Why is everyone gonna blame me?
Rűdhchamion: Who do you think started the madness in the last couple of post? You even got Tinuiel and the other saner memebers going mad!
Thalion: Fine! Aren’t you suppose to take MY side??? I created you didn’t I???
Rűdhchamion: Sorry, but the certified insane aren’t quite my type… you also blew up the fuse box again.
Thalion: It wasn’t my fault! I didn’t see the open wire! And besides… if you don’t like the insane, why’re you hanging out in this place?
Rűdhchamion: I shall quote then … “It's not called being crazy, it's called being more intelligent than others!”
Ahhh, the madness slips up as another storm crashes towards Thalion’s abode, submerging it once more… a reminiscence of the Alantië.
GW I’m Thalionyulma in bd chatsite… its been a while since I’ve seen you there. Of course we got different time zones.

Anarya, GW & Tara,
Storm Dol Guldur??? Thinking on it sounds… overwhelming. Darn, I hope Gilthalion gets in by then. I don’t know how we’ll handle that one! I was just thinking of gathering info to pass to Thranduil, and having a grand time while we’re at it. One of us has to get word to him on whatever it is we find there. Our characters don’t know about the upcoming attack/s. Hmmm, maybe we rescue some captured elves, too? How does that sound to you guys? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Wonderful… a giant snake…..

Sauche,
uummm, how about Daegon or Rinurion? It should be an interesting twist… You jumped bail before Rűdh could get you out… then you didn’t follow us! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] (I was kinda hopin’ you would… it might’ve proven interesting. R and A are just taking the opportunity thrown at them, like good li’l elves – like Gil said!
I promise to make Rinurion as interesting w/ you gals… [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Now… On to posting!!!
Old 07-21-2002, 08:43 AM   #332
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Silmaril

Anarya: *Taralphiel comforts Anarya as best as she can and wonders if she has any elven medicine in her medicine cupboard [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thalion and GW: Hmmm....you are right, storming Dol Goldur does sound overwhealming......any thoughts on picking up a horse riding cavalry or would that be rewriting Tolkien???? A small batlle in Mirkwood maybe? Or a small spy mission? Let me know...

Gaya: Now you really got me stumped!!! *scratches head*....You could be kidnapped? Hmmm...that might not work....A special mission from Thranduil, or does that sound too weak? I'll keep thinkin'...
Old 07-21-2002, 08:54 AM   #333
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thanx guys for hoping that I felt better [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I did end up going to the surf clinic and living so i'm set now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now I believe I shall go and post! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2002, 09:21 AM   #334
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Its ok that the lizard thing died right?
Old 07-21-2002, 09:20 PM   #335
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Tolkien

I have an interesting twist...... Amaryllis could somehow end up with Daegon thus proving that the trouble she caused int eh first place was silly and meaningless becasue Arloss was just some passing character in her life. As for the kidnapping, sounds good to me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] This is gonna be fun. I gotta catch up on all the posts that I have missed for the past couple of weeks. long night ahead of me........ oh and I'mgetting this surgery on tuesdya so It may be another couple days till I can get back on. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2002, 02:20 AM   #336
Vala
Pile O'Bones

Vala has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Valamara here and a very good friend of the mirkwood elves. although i am half one myself. my father was an elf and me mother was a hobbit. so i think. well my birth was never really recorded in the record as being a mix. i am not much of a fighter but i have skill. and i am at your sevice. looking foward to comming along.
I wish I knew who I really am. but in side myself I hide. waiting for the day when my true love comes to take me away. but even then do I realize I am not me. but i hope through time you will learn to love me. Valamara
Old 07-22-2002, 04:06 AM   #337
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hello Vala! I'm assuming you want to join the rpg??? If I'm thinking right then read up on what we've done so far and ask to join a party! I'm new here too so you'll probably have to ask someone a little higher than me...
Anarya:Welcome back!Glad to see your'e all recovered [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2002, 04:57 AM   #338
Nice-Smeagol
Animated Skeleton

Nice-Smeagol has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Luthien mentioned that Morno's dream is almost over, it is not. It will never be over until we discuss what the hooded figures are!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!
We must discuss!

I'm evil I know, but hey, who's gonna stop me! Bwahahahahahahaha!
Old 07-22-2002, 01:26 PM   #339
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

First of all: Which party are you joining? Second of all: HELP! We're going to be overrun by the females! Rudhchamion, Thalionyulma, SAVE YOURSELF! And save me with you! That is all I have to say. And like I've said: I'm only a wolf pup, so I don't get muich say in this. I want to hear what Anarya and Thalionyulma say. And yes, even you Taralphiel.
Old 07-22-2002, 10:53 PM   #340
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Anarya, glad to see you’re feeling better!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Rűdhchamion says he’s glad too!) Oh, and its fine that the snake is dead…
I was going to get its hide for a tent… but that would be awfully big a burdensome to pack, hehehehe [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

GW, I totally agree w/ you! But, you aren’t just a pup… darn sometimes I forget you ARE just pup in the story! Hehehe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But you got to admit, it makes the story interesting.

Nice-Smeagol/Morno,
UNFAIR, unfair!!!!
Grrrr…. You kept me suspended! What was underneath the hood!!!!????!!!!
Your were doing great! My suggestion… let your imagination do the work… it has helped me, Anarya and Khelek along… and look what fun we’ve had! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
We’re ALL counting on you!!! What we face in Dol Guldur we're going to base on your input… don’t worry, we’ll give you our feedback! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Vala,
um, you have a very unusual background… I’ve never read Tolkien mix the race of hobbits before, they’ve always been a “clustered” sort. And hobbits dislike Greenwood, especially after it became Mirkwood (Bilbo went there under duress). We try to keep this story based as close to Tolkien’s Middle Earth as possible… [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
May I suggest a ranger? Or an adventurous hobbit who gets lost after going after Mayla (the original hobbit who we had expected in the story)?
But first… please read our moderator’s rule on this RPG, and the story. Gilthalion (our Big Boss of RPG) plans to make this into a fanfic, and its one reason we try not to disrupt his storyline.

Come on PPL… love stories were allowed only as a smaller sub-stories. R & A isn’t going to make a big deal of it, duty comes first. They have bigger problems to face. Like Gilthalion said…

Quote:
~No problem with romantic subplots. You never know how they might wind up affecting the main plot!
When the opportunity for romance comes, take it.
A possible massive attack MAY be looming in Greenwood’s future… we got a lot of work to do!
Old 07-23-2002, 05:04 AM   #341
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

* Taralphiel snugs Khelek and GreatWarg "Awww! Dont you like having females around!!!!" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm about to post a daydreaming scene with Eriador guys and I want your opinion. Should we bring him in as a sub-story? Should I play him or should we find another author? If that happens I need to figure out exactly why he's near Dol Goldur. Im Thinkin' a spy mission but any suggestions are appreciated [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-23-2002, 10:32 AM   #342
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Didn't post about anything exciting. Just about them coming to a camp and stuff.

Thalion: Snake skin as armor! Ewwwwwww!!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] jk, good idea on Rudhcamion's part!

Tara: I liked the daydreaming sequence. It was a good idea! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] especially considering I do it all the time in real life [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

GW: Being overrun by females is not a bad thing. If the world was like that, it would probably be a much better place [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Vala: Um... I don't know about the character of your picking. Maybe you could be a female wolf pup! I know Khelek/GW would be happy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I agree with Thalion of the romance sub plot part. This would get pretty boring if it was all about a love story. It would be good though if it was a smaller part of the story. The thing is though, that marriage and love and such is all Amaryllis thinks about, though it would be interesting if she did get together with Daegon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: Anarya SilverBranch ]
Old 07-23-2002, 11:02 AM   #343
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Quote:
Khelek snorts. "Hey, being a wolf isn't all fun and games, you know! It's hard! And girls can't rule the world! Or at least this RPG. GILTHALION MUST SAVE US BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! THE DOOM IS NEAR!"
GreatWarg nods his head in agreement. "The Doom is near, for good or for ill.
Taralphiel:
Sounds good to me. Hi ho, hi ho, off to Dol Goldur we go! That just doesn't sound right in a merry little tune. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2002, 07:03 AM   #344
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Sorry folks for so short a post....
I'll make it up next time!

GW, you don't want another wolf pup in the group? j/k [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2002, 10:18 AM   #345
Nice-Smeagol
Animated Skeleton

Ring

Help, I can't decide what to do.
If I make a bad decision I will be ridiculed and shouted at until I run away.
Help

Old 07-26-2002, 06:13 PM   #346
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Morno --> post and see how people react... The edit/delte button is there for a reason, you know.. ^_^
Old 07-28-2002, 03:02 AM   #347
Nice-Smeagol
Animated Skeleton

Ring

Right, I need a bit more time to think about it, but as soon as I know I'll post. Also, I'm changing my user name, to DarkCaranthir.

Old 07-28-2002, 03:26 AM   #348
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Dark-Caranthir has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

There,just like magic!
Old 07-28-2002, 09:48 AM   #349
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Is it just me, or is this RPG sloooooowing down? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2002, 10:01 AM   #350
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

I think it's YOU, GreatWarg.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
No, but seriously, Gayahithwen and Daegon can't do everything by their own.. We need Rinurion/Thalionyulma to post at least a little bit.. And Sauche and Amaryllis should be getting back to the group.. or something.

*Gayahithwen sits down and starts wondering where her frying pan is. "Hey, has anyone of you stolen it?!?"*
Old 07-29-2002, 05:57 AM   #351
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I decided to try something different. Hopefully it works. It might help tie some stuff up, like why Eridaor's out there and my reason to be in the party.....
Old 07-29-2002, 02:28 PM   #352
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Sting

Sorry I haven't replied in a while. My computer got really screwed for some reason and now it won't work! I'm writing this at the library and the computer is soooooo slow!! Anyway, I'll post now!
Old 07-30-2002, 03:22 AM   #353
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

Ack! I need someone to post soon! Either Amaryllis and Sauche coming into action with us again, or at least Rinurion doing something! Pleeeaaasee, Thalion can't you do something??? I mean, I can let Gaya and Daegon post and interact, but, well.. We are not allowed to take entirerly controll of someone else's character, right? Besides, I really don't know that much about Rinurion to play him..

Quote:
Gayahithwen sits back in a corner, sobbing a little, because Rudchamion & Co. seems to have so much fun, while she herself can't do anything, because of everybody else.. *sob sob sob*
Old 07-30-2002, 11:22 AM   #354
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Whaddaya mean we get all the fun? I can't do much anymore because of the blasted leg injury. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But in any case, we do need Thalionyulma. Not to mention Gilthalion. Where are you two?!?!?!?!?!
Old 07-31-2002, 09:07 AM   #355
Dark-Caranthir
Haunting Spirit

Dark-Caranthir has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

Right, here is my idea.
Before the rings were forged, 9 other rings were made, and they were given to Sauron, who discarded them because they were not powerful enough. They were found by a group of men who, the rings had no effect upon, until Sauron put on the One Ring, when they were strengthend and could do other cool stuff. But, the rings twisted and corrupted them and they condemned themselves to a eternity of servitude to Sauron.
I know it's not great, but it's the best I could think of.
Old 07-31-2002, 02:20 PM   #356
Gayahithwen
Wight

Sting

9 other rings..? uuummm.. I really don't think it SUCH a good idea.. Though I won't argue if we can't come up with something better.. hhhmmm.. what about.... uuuummm... some necklaces..? and I've allways wondered what it could be 5 of.. I mean, 9, 7, 3 and 1.. odd numbers up to 9, you get it..? so, either some necklaces or only 5 rings.. yup, I'm tired.. and why men? couldn't it be.. uuummm... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I dunno, some other race.. like ents? or.. hobbits! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] well, this is getting complicated, so I'll stop..

AMARYLLIS! SAUCHE! Can't you two post on here so we can plan something..? Please?!
Old 07-31-2002, 02:53 PM   #357
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

Hi! yea, it's really late in Europe now. Did I say I was going on vacation? Maybe I forgot to tell you people. Anyways, it's kinda late here, but I can't get to sleep, so my dad let me use his laptop! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So I'm just popping in.

HOBBITS?! ENTS?! Isn't that just a little crazy, Gaya? Maybe something more like... Elves! As was suggested earlier. But really, I think they should only be wraith-like creatures, and not wraiths. Got it? Or am I just confusing you guys?
Old 07-31-2002, 04:47 PM   #358
Fair Amaryllis
Haunting Spirit

Fair Amaryllis has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fair Amaryllis
Sting

What exactly are we going to do once we come find you with Daegon. He could instantly fall in love with me and follow me aroudn like a lost puppy dog. hehehe jk And are we gonna go join one of those parties?

Quote:
"What to do. What to do."

Dances around like she has to pee really bad. Then plops down hard on the ground and starts playing with her hair.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2002, 10:08 PM   #359
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dűm

Question

I take that as a personal insult! Hmph!

Quote:
Khelek refuses to look at Amaryllis.
Old 07-31-2002, 11:35 PM   #360
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sting

Hello Folks, I'm Back! Sorry for the looong absence! (hey hasn't Gilthalion come in yet?)
I shall save you the gory details... but dang -jobhunting is no party! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Gaya, Sauche & Amaryllis,
you gals are pretty perky... LOL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Rinurion may have a handful going on an adventure with you three... and a suspicious elf coming along to boot. Perhaps I should ask the real owner of this elf character if he's interested in re-joining the group.
The post on Rinurion is a bit hasty... I shall let you girls do the leading - or rather, I'll wait until Daegon/Gaya does something. I need to think up a good post for the upcoming adventures of this group!

If anyone sees Gaya's pan... hide it! LOL [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Anarya, GW & Tara
Hurry up w/ breakfast... we'll be closer to Dol Guldur on my next post! Of course, you guys can post ahead of me on this, just don't leave me out! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
BTW, perhaps we'll encounter that large Orc and his group... whoa, he's got all sorts of nasties! Hmmm, you think if Gil should suddenly drop in, he'd have us captured? Oh, wait... not a good idea, we'd have failed our mission.
Let's be careful then... the nearer we get the more evil nasties we'll encounter!

Morno/DC,
I'm a bit skeptical on the "ring angle"... we elves know nothing about it in this story. But post and let's see... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hey... what IS/WAS under the hood?????