The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #281
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
YesterDay's votes (mostly nciked from Sally)

Just quickly looking at this without the context:

Morsul-->McCaber
Lommie-->Gal
Legate-->Gal (2)
Gal-->Legate
Dun-->Legate (2)
McCaber-->Legate (3)
Sally-->Legate (4)
Cop-->Legate (5)
Shasta-->Gal (3)
Nerwen-->Legate (6)

Inziladun actually looks pretty good so I might take back what I said about him just a minute ago (or then he's really sneaky). McCaber looks equally good.

Sally and Cop were basically beating a dead horse, so their votes prove nothing. Morsul's vote is equally informative.

Shasta baffles me, especially as he said (if I recall correctly) something like "woops, I didn't realise Legate already had so many votes". That's so incriminating that it shouldn't be incriminating but maybe it is because it's Shasta whom I can see more likely doing double-bluffing than bluffing.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #282
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Lommy - G55 (G55 1)
Legate - G55 (G55 2)
G55 - Legate (G55 2, Legate 1)
Inzil - Legate (G55 2, Legate 2)
McCaber - Legate (G55 2, Legate 3)
Sally - Legate (G55 2, Legate 4)
Cop - Legate (G55 2, Legate 5)
Shasta - G55 (G55 3, Legate 5)

I hadn't realized the lynch was so in favor of Legate. Hmm....
Shasta seems disappointed Legate has more votes at this point. That "hmmm..." just strikes me as odd.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #283
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was the cobbler (who failed big time yesterDay)
No, I did not fail big time yesterDay. I big time won the game yesterDay. I am not the Cobbler. I am not a Wolf either. Nor a Ranger. As it happens, I am not an Ordo either.

If you didn't get it yet, I am the Seer.

(go on, shake your heads, roll your eyes, I won't blame you for it.)

My original original plan was to keep my head down. Well, I failed at that big time. Interpreting the events of Night2 as I have already said yesterDay (that part of my fake-reveal was completly true) I realised that I will most likely be killed on Night3, since the Ranger cannot protect the same person twice in a row. I could reveal. Or I could give the wolves a darn good reason not to kill me that Night. So I started playing the Cobbler with Legate.

However, at that point I had one known innocent in addition to Legwolf. My plan rested on communicating to him/her that I am the Seer and Legate is the wolf, as a back-up. Unfortunately, the said innocent did not respond to me in time, and I did not dare to go full-scale cobbler until I got confirmation from them. When I realised that Legate wasn't buying my half-hearted cobbler attempt, I changed my plan. I still had to give a reason for the wolves not to kill me the following Night, so I revealed as the next best thing - Ordo.

I admit that my biggest fear this Night was that I would still be killed, either because the wolf did not trust a word I said about my un-Seerness, or simply because they thought I would bee to much of a trusted/known inocent. My hope was that someone would look more Seerish that I did to the wolf (whom I did not know yet), or at least more profitable to kill. And, here I am, with a third name up my sleeve. I dreamed Inzil.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you his role, other than that he is a baddie. I know I'm not supposed to quote the Mod's PMs, but I don't really have a choice. Lottie said that Zil is Legate's "henchman", and I am not sure if that refers to the cobbler or the other wolf. I've bombarded her with PMs asking for clarification, but she has not answered yet. I will tell you Zil's role as soon as I get a reply. Either way, he is evil. I am more inclined to think wolf, but I'm not taking chances.

I will not be here for a good chunk of the Day, but I will be back a couple hours before DL. So if you have any questions I should answer - either now or at the end of the Day.

By the way, I am waiting with the name of the innocent, and I will or will not reveal it depending on Inzil's role.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #284
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Dropping in quickly, just have time to ask one question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Anyway, I remain unconvinced by Galadriel. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was the cobbler (who failed big time yesterDay), but as it's pretty obvious she's not a wolf I think we can leave her be.
Could you explain what you think G55 might have been trying to do yesterDay, if she was the Cobbler? You seem to have an idea there.

YesterDay I thought there was an outside chance that G55 was the cobbler, but only if it was all a shockingly big scheme to get a Seer-Legate. But Legate was a wolf. Right now I haven't got a scenario in mind where G55 could possibly be a Cobbler.

Edit: cross-posted with G55! I'm surprised. I thought she might be the Ranger.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #285
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
generally speaking evil means wolf, most cobblers are revealed to seers as innocent.

Though you're asking us to swallow you picked two wolves in a row... We'll have to see if someone tries to counter you.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #286
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
generally speaking evil means wolf, most cobblers are revealed to seers as innocent.
Lottie did not say evil. She said henchman. That means Zil is evil, but it's unclear whether cobbler or wolf.

And Lottie said that the cobbler appears as cobbler to the Seer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Though you're asking us to swallow you picked two wolves in a row... We'll have to see if someone tries to counter you.
I do recall a game where Seeromer picked two wolves in a row in the first two Nights, and for such a silly reason that it was almost unbelievable. That's much more impressive than two wolves in a game. Plus, I don't know 100% yet that Zil is a wolf, I just think he's more wolf than cobbler. Once again, I'll tell you what his role is when Lottie clarifies.

As for how it happened that I dreamt Inzil... I made a list of people I was considering: Nerwen, Eonwe, Inzil, Lommy, and Cop. And one by one I discarded them until I was left with Inzil. Lommy looked more like cobbler material, and I wanted to get a wolf. Cop I felt that if she's a wolf the village would be able to figure her out. Eonwe and Nerwen I discarded based on why they are suspicious; they didn't feel that wolvish to me. Then I factored in the possibility that my dream will come out innocent, and I still got that Inzil would be the most useful to know. Hence, Inzil.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #287
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Morsul is correct, though I honestly believe "henchman" would indicate cobbler rather than wolf, especially since it seems no confirmation of alignment was given. Assuming Gal is telling the truth, I believe Lottie will clear up the issue when she has a chance. In the meantime, I'm going to see who else I suspect.

EDIT: x'd with Gal
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #288
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I do recall a game where Seeromer picked two wolves in a row in the first two Nights, and for such a silly reason that it was almost unbelievable. That's much more impressive than two wolves in a game.
And then there's the amazing Nerwen....
Old 12-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #289
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ok, I've finally caught up. And wow, a lot seems to have happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Well, it's nice to see a gamble pay off with a wolf-lynch. It's a little disquieting though that G55 is still with us. Would she not have been a tempting target as a potential Seer? Still, maybe the Ranger was a deterrent.
The three most likely options I see are:
  • They didn't actually vote her the Night before last, so the ranger could indeed have protected her.
  • She is a wolf.
  • The wolves want us to believe that she's a wolf.

Given that I can't see anything particularly incriminating about her and that I have limited time toDay (this is turning out much worse in terms of time than I expected), I'm going to leave her for toDay, especially as she'll be in the spotlight the whole time anyway for the rest of the game.

At the moment, I think I need to give Lommy and Shasta a closer look.

edit: Whoa, it looks like I hadn't clicked send. This was before G55's reveal.
edit 2: fixed formatting

Last edited by Eönwë; 12-28-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #290
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
If G55 is the Seer
Zil is either the wolf or cobbler. It makes sense to kill him either way.

If G55 is another innocent
It would be very risky and end in her getting killed toMorrow.

If G55 is the cobbler
This is exactly what she'd do. She'd die toMorrow, after taking out an extra ordo.

If G55 is a wolf
She thinks she's found the cobbler, and is willing to give xem up to look good.

Of course, her claim of henchman is an issue, because it means that either she's telling the honest truth or she's claiming something out-of-game, which is much worse than McCaber's "I didn't realise the game was starting until toDay".

So, at the moment, I'm inclined to believe that it'd be best to go along with her reveal.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #291
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Ok, so I'm going to go in about an hour, but I pretty much think that going with Zil seems the best option at the moment. If anyone's around with a differing opinion, now would be a good time to tell me.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #292
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Well, it seems G55 is the Cobbler after all. I would not advise the real Seer to do anything risky.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #293
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Well, since I'll most likely not be back (though I should be free for most of toMorrow)

++Zil
Old 12-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #294
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Great... so either G55 is the seer or the cobbler. I'm more likely to believe she is the seer and we can just try it by lynching Zil.

I bet the henchman thing is something Lottie threw in to make the game a bit more interesting when the village is totally owning the game.

If G55 is the cobbler, she's just going to win her team one more day, and what then? We're still winning. I guess G55 could be a wolf trying to play time but that would be such a ridiculous gamble that it would be only cool.

So, without further ado

++Inzil

If the game doesn't end now, we'll see tomorrow.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #295
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I suppose testing her claim isn't too bad an idea...

++G55
Old 12-28-2012, 02:28 PM   #296
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Gah! I was thinking about G55 and meant to vote zil...

flipping....freaking why did I do that..
Old 12-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #297
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Cobbler or not, she's trying to get me killed, so

++G55
Old 12-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #298
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Listen, G. I was willing to give you innocent, but I have reasons to believe you're not the seer you claim to be.

++G55
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #299
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sorry, guys! I was away from the Internet for about twenty-four hours, and had a RL friend open the Day for me. I had no idea henchman was not clear. I've replied to G55, but to clear up confusion - yes, to me, henchman does mean partner in crime, not blind supporter. AKA, wolf. My apologies - I did not mean to mislead G55.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #300
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Sorry, guys! I was away from the Internet for about twenty-four hours, and had a RL friend open the Day for me. I had no idea henchman was not clear. I've replied to G55, but to clear up confusion - yes, to me, henchman does mean partner in crime, not blind supporter. AKA, wolf. My apologies - I did not mean to mislead G55.
Well ****. There goes any attempt at what I can try to do toDay. Shot down by the Word of Moddess herself.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #301
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

That....that's a bit more specific than I was expecting. Okay then.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #302
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
Well ****. There goes any attempt at what I can try to do toDay. Shot down by the Word of Moddess herself.
I'm sorry. I considered waiting for G55 to get back so that it wouldn't be, you know, instant death, but since it was my mistake and my being gone that caused the problem, I didn't want to risk G55 not being able to get back in time. This whole kerfluffle was badly done on my part. I'm really very sorry about that.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #303
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
I'm sorry. I considered waiting for G55 to get back so that it wouldn't be, you know, instant death, but since it was my mistake and my being gone that caused the problem, I didn't want to risk G55 not being able to get back in time. This whole kerfluffle was badly done on my part. I'm really very sorry about that.
It's ok. I panicked when I tried the counter-reveal gambit and kicked myself afterwards for a good five minutes.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #304
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Well then. Snowcream all around?
Old 12-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #305
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

So basically the mddess came in and said Zil is the wolf... so...

everyone vote so we can win(Ignore my stupid vote)
Old 12-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #306
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I just wanted some coal for Christmas to keep my family warm. Everyone knows the best way to get coal is to be as naughty as you possibly can.

Except it didn't work! I was so bad I killed Santa, but it turned out I was working for him the whole time and had RUINED EVERYTHING!
Old 12-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #307
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
I just wanted some coal for Christmas to keep my family warm. Everyone knows the best way to get coal is to be as naughty as you possibly can.

Except it didn't work! I was so bad I killed Santa, but it turned out I was working for him the whole time and had RUINED EVERYTHING!
Don't take on so, my lad. Your loyalty is noted.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #308
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Frosty the Snowman was an anti-Christmas fiend
With his buddy Claus he watched the cheer
and it really got him steamed.

Frosty the Snowman had a really special plan
To off the village and emerge unscathed
Saying "Lynch me if you can!"

There must have been some bad luck when
that first kill went awry
For when he sent it to the Mod
He could only sigh.

O, Frosty the Snowman still thought he had a chance
So he checked the wind and bussed his mate
Without a backward glance.

Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
Look at that bus go
Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
Much to Legate's woe.

Frosty the Snowman knew the Seer began with "G"
But he thought "She's likely a Ranger pick"
And he had to let her be.

Down in the village
The Seer gave a shout
"I know the wolf and now we can
Get this mess sorted out.

Get the gallows nice and ready
For a lynching here this Day.
We'll laugh and smile and have a toast
As the evil goes away."

For Frosty the Snowman it was a dreary time
Evil schemes and victorious dreams
Turned suddenly on a dime.

Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
Let's do Frosty in
Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
But he will rise again!
Old 12-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #309
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Back and reading.

Zil is a wolf.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #310
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Back and reading.

Zil is a wolf.
Little bit redundant there.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #311
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Back and reading.

Zil is a wolf.
Sorry, dear. I didn't know if you'd be back, and it was late in the Day, so I spilled the beans for you.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #312
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well uh.... friends?
Thus the game Ends
All nice and quick
just Frosty to kick
in the end Christmas was saved
and you little poppits can rave
at least until next year
then I must say with fear
I think I'll dressup my good friend Max
And load my sleigh up with Sacks
and away with your trees and toys
there will be no happiness or joy
I must to mny cave to plan and scheme
A world without noise, now there's the dream.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #313
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Little bit redundant there.
I didn't know Lottie updated you already, I just read those posts. And, by the way, you're all awfully quiet.

++Inzilawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
Let's do Frosty in
Thumpety thump thump
Thumpety thump thump
But he will rise again! [/I]
So you will in a future game, I'm sure! Too bad I dreamt you and you didn't kill me, as I was sure you would have.

Shastanis Rangerduin, or Zil, whoever happens to be around - what exactly happened on Night 2? Judging by Zil's comments it looks like I wasn't the pick after all. In that case, all this scheming was such elaborate paranoia on my part.

I feel like two things. Firstly, I got to be the phantom for a Day. And secondly, I feel like one of the characters from a comedy movie, or like one of the Three Stooges, or something like that. I did so many incredibly stupid things, and yet it turns out ok in the end.

EDIT: xed with Lottie and Morsul
Old 12-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #314
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Sorry, dear. I didn't know if you'd be back, and it was late in the Day, so I spilled the beans for you.
I'm just sorry that you had to confirm the truth of the dream as you did it. I guess that the word of a Mod convinces the village like no Seer can.

By the way, Cabbie, what? You're the cobbler? I was like a gazillion percent sure it was Lommy! Especially after I found out that Zil is evil. She buddied up with both him and Legate yesterDay. Oh goodness!
Old 12-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #315
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
I'm just sorry that you had to confirm the truth of the dream as you did it. I guess that the word of a Mod convinces the village like no Seer can.

By the way, Cabbie, what? You're the cobbler? I was like a gazillion percent sure it was Lommy! Especially after I found out that Zil is evil. She buddied up with both him and Legate yesterDay. Oh goodness!
Yeah. I felt that Legate drawing attention to himself with scurrilous attacks was not something he'd do as a wolf. Imagine my shock when it turned out he was.

On the plus side, I did get to make this post, so I guess it was all a wash.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #316
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

I get back late and the game is over and I basically don't need to cast my vote any more...

But oh well, I will anyway! ++Inzil
Old 12-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #317
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Phooey. The mod ruins your big reveal, so you get to ruin mine? I see how it works.

Anyway, Lommy had it correct. Nerwen was killed because the wolves failed to kill her on the previous Night. I didn't protect anyone last Night on purpose - I had realized that G55 was probably the Seer, but was pretty certain the wolves would go after Nerwen again; if I protected G55 and the wolves killed Nerwen as I suspected they would, I wouldn't be able to protect her toNight. G55 revealing Inzilawolf wraps things up nicely, though.

++Inzil
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #318
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

I shall sprinkle incense upon the poor of Christmastown, in celebration of these tidings. Indeed, we have changed the path of the future and erased our Doom.

Tiny Tim McCaber, it is unfortunate that you who were once so full of cheer became weary. Ignorance and Want do indeed lead you humans astray...

But Frosty the Snowman! You, who has a heart of snow, chose to betray us all, along with Santa Claus. It's too late for Legate Claus, but I suggest we try to rekindle the joy of Christmas within poor Inzil the Snowman. Let us sing carols to him for every hour of every day.

Do we really need to lynch him? No, no! Christmas cheer will be enough. Re-education. It worked for Scrooge. I'll gather my ghostly siblings and we shall apply our skills of persuasion. Between scaring him and jolly meals, it will surely work. Tiny Tim McCaber, you should come along too.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #319
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Phooey. The mod ruins your big reveal, so you get to ruin mine? I see how it works.
I'm sorry? Please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Anyway, Lommy had it correct. Nerwen was killed because the wolves failed to kill her on the previous Night. I didn't protect anyone last Night on purpose - I had realized that G55 was probably the Seer, but was pretty certain the wolves would go after Nerwen again; if I protected G55 and the wolves killed Nerwen as I suspected they would, I wouldn't be able to protect her toNight. G55 revealing Inzilawolf wraps things up nicely, though.
*headdesk* So basically all my nervewracking Day2 scheming was for nothing. *goes to beat head on the wall a couple times*

I guess I should have realized, but I already fake-revealed/hinted as so many roles that it wouldn't have made a difference at that point. But I should never have underestimated your skills with this game. That's some first-class Ranger scheming, if I may be a judge in such matters.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #320
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

End-of-the-game fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQj7ng8bcyY