The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > The Movies
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-31-2002, 01:49 AM   #41
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

I guess I am very lucky<P>Both me and my sister are into LOTR, I am more into the literature side of it, and my sister is more into the movies (Though I adore the films, thats what got me into it all), and Orlando Bloom. <BR>We talk about it all the time, we both have copies of the books in our room. My room is covered in LOTR stuff, and my sisters is covered with some LOTR stuff, and of course many photos of Orlando Bloom
Old 12-31-2002, 08:58 AM   #42
Purple Elf
Animated Skeleton

Purple Elf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

AA i suppose i am lucky i read LotR ages ago on recommendation from my mum, her books are soo cool all big and red and old, then after taking my little brother 2 the movie and readin him the first page, he has brought a shiny new trilogy and is now nearing the end of the fellowship of the ring. I just hope he doesnt get bored! I also introduced him 2 the barrowdowns after i found it and hes hooked! he is called the real nazgul u heard of him?
Old 12-31-2002, 01:18 PM   #43
The Silver-shod Muse
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Silver-shod Muse has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I'll join the Lush party. <P>I've read LotR aloud to my two sisters (ages 8 and 10) twice. Surprisingly enough, they get it, they love it, they are obsessed. The eight-year old mourned movie Faramir's destruction with me and insisted that I carve her Elven name on a stick that she calls her staff. The ten-year old writes LotR fan fiction. Obviously I've done well with them.
"'You," he said, "tell her all. What good came to you? Do you rejoice that Maleldil became a man? Tell her of your joys, and of what profit you had when you made Maleldil and death acquainted.'" -Perelandra, by C.S. Lewis
The Silver-shod Muse is offline   Reply With Quote