The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-22-2003, 06:53 PM   #41
Merri
Wight

Merri has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'd probably walk right by him without realizing who he was. I tend to be oblivious like that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2003, 07:04 PM   #42
avarrogion
Wight

avarrogion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to avarrogion
The Eye

I doubt it will happen to me ...i am in Malaysia.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2003, 07:42 PM   #43
Vardadurwen
Wight

Vardadurwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'd probably say something like "Hey, aren't you Orlando Bloom? Wanna jump in one of those photo booths with me and get your picture taken with me?" Or else I'd ask him what it was like to be in such an epic trilogy.

Ah yes, I would love to think that I would be civilized, however I'm sure I would be very loud and annoying, like every other girl who's met him. I would hope that even though I would probably be loud, I would at least be witty since I usually don't get all flustered and not-knowing-what-to-say in situations like that.

Oh ya, and I'd ask him for the e-mail addresses of all the hobbits haha!

'Now there's an eye-opener and no mistake!' - Samwise Gamgee
Vardadurwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM   #44
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy
Shade of Carn Dûm

Rynoah, the Overly-Happy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

If it was Orlando Bloom, I'd make a note of it, but leave him be. After all, I'm sure he's already practically mobbed when he walks out the door.

If it was Elijah Wood, I'd do the same. I think I'd do the same for every actor in Hollywood. Well... maybe not every one.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Rynoah, the Overly-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:56 AM   #45
Finnguala
Wight

Finnguala has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I wonder what he'd say if you asked why he didn't "wrote" back? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Maybe he wouldn't notice....
*Ahem* hehe... maybe he'd say: "What?!"

"You are happily shopping with your best friend, and then suddenly... you look right into the eyes of... Viggo Mortensen... what would you do?"
Ok, let's see what you people would do when you see Viggo.

O btw, I can't post till wednesday, so don't do any crazy things while I'm gone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2003, 07:24 AM   #46
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

id jump on him screaming and drag him home with me to stay forever [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

or id drag him off to a stylish cafe (my treat of course [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]) and get him to recite his poetry to me or sing the lay of luthien or whatever over coffee and gateau
Old 02-23-2003, 08:32 AM   #47
Inderjit Sanghera
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Inderjit Sanghera has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hows about this one...your ambling along the slave fields of Mordor and you look into the eyes of the beautiful Shagrat?

"Life is so beautiful"->Don Vito Corleone
Inderjit Sanghera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 09:13 AM   #48
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Movies topic, moved to the Movies forum.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote