The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-08-2008, 04:21 AM   #801
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

That was a fun game, although it would have been more dramatic had Brinniel not made perfect dreams.

You can thank Fea for all that crazy stuff. It was not my intention to cause so much distraction until one day later; though because of Brinn (and Gwath) I suppose it didn't really matter.

Well done villagers. And thanks to Diamond especially.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:36 AM   #802
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum the Great View Post
To Aganzir: I just loved the way you kept jumping truck loads of suspicion on me. Thanks for making the game such a pile of fun.
Heh I've learnt to know better than to forget a suspect because they don't respond to my accusations. You can blame Gwath for that.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:09 AM   #803
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
What a game, I did enjoy watching even after death....but I was completely confused so it's probably just as well I was put down early, I look on it as a mercy-killing.
I was convinced that Agan was gifted and had dreamt of Gollum, I was willing you all to listen to her pleas to lynch him...turned out she had sussed him without any kind of supernatural ability...well done.
Gwath and Brinn, masterly playing.
Lovers - you all did well to survive so long.
Then Fea and Eomer, hilarious double-act. At what point did you cotton on to each other?
Old 11-08-2008, 08:20 AM   #804
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Then Fea and Eomer, hilarious double-act. At what point did you cotton on to each other?
Since I wasn't allowed to dream of him without both of us dying as a consequence, I had to figure him out during the day. Which I did by laying bait carefully and watching to see how people reacted to it. The people who didn't react? I knew I could safely dream about them. Eomer did react, quite generously, and used keywords like Maverick and Joe the-- I mean Seer's Lover and smilies to confirm my suspicion.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:45 AM   #805
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Heh I've learnt to know better than to forget a suspect because they don't respond to my accusations. You can blame Gwath for that.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #806
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
This was a great game - it was great fun just to follow it as a poor dead innocent Day1 lynchee... (Sorry ).

Really, well played, everyone. It was just brilliant. I mean, everybody did so well - the baddies, the gifteds, the ordos. I must say I caught Fea and Eomer and sally and Gollum though. (I had no chance of catching Greenie and Cab since I learned thei identities after my death by talking with Greenie.)

And thanks to Di for designing and modding this rather incredible game. Those pics were hilarious. Especially the Cupid&Psyche one, since they really looked like Fea and Eomer, at least to me.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #807
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
My, my... good you killed me, apart from Eomer and Sally I was completely wrong about all my suspicions. In fact, I would probably have gone after Brinniel and really put us in peril.

And just how did we manage to lynch and kill only ordos the first few days and nights. What are the chances!?

Am I mistaken or did both seers dream of me during the first night?? I feel honored.

And my last day... oh dear... it never occured to me that Rikae wanted to say she thought I was the seer - I thought she was saying that she was, or that Nogrod was and I should stop going after him. I was as confused as anybody of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
And I'm so sorry Mac and Rikae! I was convinced - but only so wrong - about you both!
No need to be sorry. After all, I was dead wrong about you, too (once again...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I should try to stop suspecting Mac and Rikae every time.
Don't worry. Unlike a certain person (), I don't mind being suspected. It's fun!
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #808
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Yes Lommy, that photo shoot Di did with us was fun.

I was aware of Fea's identity from the start. I didn't consciously lay any clues because I didn't think I needed to. I was confident Fea would know the truth. She's a bit like that.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:28 PM   #809
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Yes Lommy, that photo shoot Di did with us was fun.
Shh, Aimč, I thought we agreed not to talk about that...

Family friendly, you know...
Old 11-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #810
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
It was definitely a lot of fun, even though I completely missed the first day. I loved being the villain here. So much potential for amusement.

Greenie, it appears we weren't meant to be. And we were doing so well too.

At least I got to haunt my own funeral. That's got to be worth something.

I'm still wondering why sally and Gollum didn't clean up Nogrod when they had the chance.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #811
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post

I'm still wondering why sally and Gollum didn't clean up Nogrod when they had the chance.

As Brinn (I think....was it Brinn? Anyway....) said, I figured there were two rangers and thus he'd still be protected.

Alternatively, I thought you guys might try to kill him. But mostly the first bit.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote