The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #41
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Speaking of speaking up, Ms Guardian, what do you have to say to Eomer's accusation?

I think she/he's crazy. Why would you choose someone new to be a wolf twice in a row? Big coincidence yeah? Besides, this game I know I'm not a wolf so I don't have to pretend. Thus, I can ignore :P

edit: I'm still here, just going to walk my dog and do the dishes.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #42
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
I think she/he's crazy. Why would you choose someone new to be a wolf twice in a row? Big coincidence yeah? Besides, this game I know I'm not a wolf so I don't have to pretend. Thus, I can ignore :P

edit: I'm still here, just going to walk my dog and do the dishes.
1. He.
2. For all we know, roles were assigned randomly rather than chosen. So big coincidence yes, impossible no. And I'm not saying you're a wolf, I'm just trying to get you to talk.
3. Fine, ignore Eomer, but there's some other people around who have posted a word or two. What do you think of them? Any idea who might be morphish?
4. First an underage stowaway, now a dog smuggled on board. This ship is becoming rather crowded. What happened to intruder alerts?
Old 06-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #43
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Dark-Eye

Quote:
1. He.
2. For all we know, roles were assigned randomly rather than chosen. So big coincidence yes, impossible no. And I'm not saying you're a wolf, I'm just trying to get you to talk.
3. Fine, ignore Eomer, but there's some other people around who have posted a word or two. What do you think of them? Any idea who might be morphish?
4. First an underage stowaway, now a dog smuggled on board. This ship is becoming rather crowded. What happened to intruder alerts?
iunno. It would just be weird. Two times in a row. Blame me, go ahead. I tell you I'm not a wolf. I think the people blaming me are morphish
yep. Hotdogs his name. I think the morphish thing turned them off. Well right now the powers off so we could be attacked and not know it.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #44
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Few bites thus far.

Nothing happening at all actually! Slightly uncertain about Inziladun who's experienced enough to know all yer Day One tricks and shenanigans, but didn't show it.

Ach weel, let's try something else.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #45
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

By the way, not all of us followed the last game. Or the game before that.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:51 PM   #46
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Loslote has a funny feeling about Wilwa, which I'd like her to expand on.

She also has a gut feeling that Inziladun is innocent, and thought I probably wouldn't have said what I said were I a wolf.... uh, alien robot bad guy type.

Ok, she's interesting and contributing at least. Leave her alive for now.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #47
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield List of suspicion

Inziladun – very suspicious, though makes more points than most. Keep for now.

Paranoia –very suspicious. Didn't like my baseless accusation of Blind Guardian but was happy enough shouting at Rikae.

Sally – suspicious. I would probably lynch her.

Pitchwife – suspicious, but makes some fair points. Keep alive now, lynch later.

Blind Guardian – offers nothing so far. Probably has an evil secret and is scared of letting it slip. Lynch her.

Loslote – keep alive. She seems decent enough so far.

Keeper of Dol Guldur – Probably evil, and that's why no show so far. Well, you're plan of getting all the innocents to fight among themselves has backfired - because no-one's accusing anybody! Ha!

Isabellkya – Don't trust her one little bit.

Wilwa - I like Wilwa. She can stay.

Shasta – Some people you can tell are evil just by looking at them.

wintywinty – this cannot be a real person. I wouldn't let it on my ship.

Rikae- benefit of the doubt so far but she's pretty suspicious as usual.

--------------

Plenty candidates for my vote then.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:13 PM   #48
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

I have no problem talking to myself.

This is pretty interesting in one regard at least. I think there's usually no reason for wolves to 'show themselves' on Day One; it's perfectly easy to hide in the background and survive a couple of days at least. That's why I often look for wolves (say, maybe 2 of the 3) as lurking in the shadows on Day One. They'll make an appearance, for sure, but basically not say anything.

It's hard to say how that will go (at this moment) because the deadline means I'll probably be the first to vote. We'll see tomorrow.

I forget where Rikae is living nowadays ( ) and the US/Europe time divide, but she certainly fits the description of just popping in, in a perfunctory manner, and slipping away.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #49
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
iunno. It would just be weird. Two times in a row. Blame me, go ahead. I tell you I'm not a wolf. I think the people blaming me are morphish
Repeat: I'm not blaming you, I'm not saying you're a wolf (Eomer is the only one who has done that so far). I'm trying to provoke you to say something more than 'I'm not a wolf' in order to help me form an independent opinion of you.
Stating your opinions of other crewmembers would be a good starting point.

Like this, for example (complying with my own request):

Trust (as of now, with due caution)
Zil - sensible and level-headed, if somewhat quiet, but that's how he is. If a morph, then a cautious one, but no evidence to that effect up to now.
Lottie - now she's switched from techno-babble to wolf-catching mode, she looks like herself and allright to me.
sally - some more reservation, as there's only one post from her, but that one looks plain sallyish.

Undecided
BG (BeeGee?) - some posts, but little of any solid contents to go on.
Noia - liked his energetic entry, but hoped he'd follow it up with some more input. His suspicion of Rikae was clearly meant as a joke. Rebuked Eomer for unreasoned suspicion, which I quite agree with, but pardon me sir, that was an awfully obvious thing to say...
Rikae - one post, hard to say how much of it was joking and what (if any) wasn't. Where has she gone?

Not trusting so much
wilwa - I think I see where Lottie's suspicion of her is coming from, and see my #39 above, but since she seems to be having time issues, I'd be reluctant to vote her unless she comes back and does something more morphish while I'm still awake.
Eomer - as I've said above, an enigma; if not a morph, he should realize that he's making it rather hard for us to trust him.

No show, therefore no idea (and eligible to be lynched for submarining faute de mieux)
Izzy
Shasta
winty
Keeperandir of Dol Mira

Suspicious
Any of the above to be moved into this category with a little more to go on.

(sort of x-ed with a lot of Eomers while writing and before posting. That's much better - move him into the Undecided category.)
Old 06-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #50
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Grrrr. So I can't stay to comment more, but I've no suspicions on most people.

That said....

++Sally

Because I have no idea, as I said. Yes, it's a throwaway, as I certainly won't be happy if I come back and am dead, but I'd rather vote myself than accidentally contribute to some innocent's lynch when I don't suspect anyone yet.

Sorry again for this. I'll be back toMorrow (Captain Nerwen willing, that is) and will hopefully be more helpful. Play nicely while Silly Sally's gone. There may be cookies if you're good.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #51
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Pitch, I was just trying to get some argument flowing. That's all. It wasn't too productive but I believe that's because not many people have been around!

Really have to go to bed now so must vote. I give myself 3 minutes to decide.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #52
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Heh. Anyone know where the manual for the Communications system is? xD

I was actually looking forward to seeing a fake reveal... would've been quite entertaining I imagine.

Thinking someone couldn't be a metamorph because 'a metamorph would never do something that suspicious, or that x' .. doesn't necessarily work. Because a metamorph is obviously capable of anything.. add to that the specific player..

Uhm Pitch.. I'm always a submarine... xD
Old 06-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #53
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Bah! Sally concocts the perfect way to stay alive for a day. No-one will vote her now but it's still pretty suspicious.

++PARANOIA

Just sort of showed up and left and didn't contribute anything other than demanding I cease my openly meaningless case against Blind Guardian. A bit easy, methinks.

Goodnight!
Old 06-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #54
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I think there's usually no reason for wolves to 'show themselves' on Day One; it's perfectly easy to hide in the background and survive a couple of days at least. That's why I often look for wolves (say, maybe 2 of the 3) as lurking in the shadows on Day One. They'll make an appearance, for sure, but basically not say anything.
OK, but there's also loudmouth wolves, and the occasional cub who's so excited to be furry they just can't stop themselves talking, even if they don't say anything. It seems BG was such a one last game, but how probable is it she'd repeat that behaviour pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I forget where Rikae is living nowadays ( ) and the US/Europe time divide, but she certainly fits the description of just popping in, in a perfunctory manner, and slipping away.
On the US side of the Big Water, I think, so I hope she'll show up and say something more substantial later in what counts as evening for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the above
Pitch, I was just trying to get some argument flowing. That's all. It wasn't too productive but I believe that's because not many people have been around!
Well, I thought that might be it, and it worked in a way, so I think you may be safe from my vote for toDay. Good lower case night!

EDIT: fixed quote formatting.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #55
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Btw Eomer, if you're still with us, your vote isn't highlighted.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #56
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Keeper of Dol Guldur – Probably evil, and that's why no show so far. Well, you're plan of getting all the innocents to fight among themselves has backfired - because no-one's accusing anybody! Ha!
Oh snap, you've totally got me sorted. New plan time!

So thus far I've just skimmed the posts since I just got back from work and now need noms, but should be back before deadline with something actually worthwhile to say.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #57
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
"Arrive"? "Arrive" from where, deep space? I've been here the entire time.

Um... yes.

My first project is to restore running water to the facilities - Lottie's head is notably hard.

In any case, down to suspicions. Lottie has a history of being roughly 50% correct in her day one suspicions, and given that Wilwa is Lottie's only real suspicion so far, and given that the second post of Wilwa's that Lottie claims is 'forced' actually isn't (aaaand that this is entirely the style of play that so irritated me last time I played in a game with you, Lottie, dear, so I'm nipping it in the bud now - Stop it, with love, Shasta ), I don't buy it.

Right now I'm suspicious of Sally. Her vote looks precisely designed to not... do much of anything besides discourage other random votes for her.

I also, while reading up to this point, developed a "suspicious" read on either Pitch or Eomer... but for the life of me can not remember which one it was! I'm going to go figure that out now.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #58
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sally..No suspicions on most people? Would that not mean you have some kind of suspicion on the others?
Old 06-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #59
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Deadline is in about 1.5 hours? Or am I miscounting?
Old 06-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #60
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Grrrr. So I can't stay to comment more, but I've no suspicions on most people.

That said....

++Sally

Because I have no idea, as I said. Yes, it's a throwaway, as I certainly won't be happy if I come back and am dead, but I'd rather vote myself than accidentally contribute to some innocent's lynch when I don't suspect anyone yet.

Sorry again for this. I'll be back toMorrow (Captain Nerwen willing, that is) and will hopefully be more helpful. Play nicely while Silly Sally's gone. There may be cookies if you're good.
1st.: Your vote isn't highlighted.

2nd: You could've abstained then couldn't you? Unless you deliberately didn't highlight so it didn't count, and that's why you're asking forgiveness from our deceased captain?

3rd: I find all that most unhelpful.

Quote:
Bah! Sally concocts the perfect way to stay alive for a day. No-one will vote her now but it's still pretty suspicious.

++PARANOIA

Just sort of showed up and left and didn't contribute anything other than demanding I cease my openly meaningless case against Blind Guardian. A bit easy, methinks.
Didn't you put Rikae in rather the same light, except she said even less than our Second Officer?

Quote:
Btw Eomer, if you're still with us, your vote isn't highlighted.
Well spotted, Ensign. Keep up the good work and don't be a Metamorph and there may be lieutenant's bars in the cards for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
My first project is to restore running water to the facilities - Lottie's head is notably hard.
Thanks, much. I'd like a hot shower.

Quote:
In any case, down to suspicions. Lottie has a history of being roughly 50% correct in her day one suspicions, and given that Wilwa is Lottie's only real suspicion so far, and given that the second post of Wilwa's that Lottie claims is 'forced' actually isn't (aaaand that this is entirely the style of play that so irritated me last time I played in a game with you, Lottie, dear, so I'm nipping it in the bud now - Stop it, with love, Shasta ), I don't buy it.
I didn't see much of note with Wilwa's posts either, but Lottie did say she wasn only going off the little that had been said at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
Right now I'm suspicious of Sally. Her vote looks precisely designed to not... do much of anything besides discourage other random votes for her.
I can see little use in it, myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
I also, while reading up to this point, developed a "suspicious" read on either Pitch or Eomer... but for the life of me can not remember which one it was! I'm going to go figure that out now.
Eomer looks worse than Pitch. The former was accusing BG based upon nothing, afterward justifying at as a plot to get people talking. That is possible, but it could have also been the Traitor trying to sow some confusion. Not a Metamorph, I don't think. As he himself said, they'd be unwise to be so bold at this point.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #61
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Deadline is in about 1.5 hours? Or am I miscounting?
About 2 1/2 hours, I think.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #62
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Loslote has a funny feeling about Wilwa, which I'd like her to expand on.

She also has a gut feeling that Inziladun is innocent, and thought I probably wouldn't have said what I said were I a wolf.... uh, alien robot bad guy type.

Ok, she's interesting and contributing at least. Leave her alive for now.
Oh, yes, let's leave her alive for now. Really my funny feeling is just that, a feeling. She's not done anything wrong, persay. I want to see a lot more of her.

Quote:
Eh, I'm trying to be more impartial this time, Shasta, really I am...but what are you actually telling me to do? Not suspect anyone? Somehow, I'm not loving the idea.

EDIT: xed since Izzy's 58th.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #63
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

On my little 15 minute break. Had time to skim.

So when is DL? I thought it was midnight my time, which is in 3.5ish hours. But it isn't? I'm confused...

I don't really want to vote random, cause I haven't had time to really look, especially if the DL is when I think it is.

So I won't vote now. If it turns out I was mistaken about the DL, then sorry for missing it. If I'm right about the DL then I'll be on in about 2 hours to vote.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #64
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Oh, yes, let's leave her alive for now. Really my funny feeling is just that, a feeling. She's not done anything wrong, persay. I want to see a lot more of her.

Eh, I'm trying to be more impartial this time, Shasta, really I am...but what are you actually telling me to do? Not suspect anyone? Somehow, I'm not loving the idea.

EDIT: xed since Izzy's 58th.
Not at all. Just don't go haring off into the wild... erm... black yonder, twisting nuances of speech and other things to fit your theories like last time, and we're good.

Regarding Eomer, I don't really see what's so suspicious about his suspicion of BG (whom I'm not entirely comfortable with, what with her protestations of "I'm not a wolf, I was one last time"). I honestly think it was Pitch that I was initially suspicious of, but I can't figure out why. Maybe it's my psychic powers working for the innocent side this time?

Funny sidenote - I couldn't figure out a way for that last statement to NOT sound like a subtle Telepath-clue, but it was too good a line to pass up, so I just went ahead and said it. I'm not the Telepath.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 06-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #65
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Is it...a list? It is! It is a list!

Is the most innocent person you have never laid eyes on:
Lottie!

Relatively Innocentish:
Zil
Eomer
BeiGe (???Nearly In Submarinish Category???)

Relatively Squeamish About:
Shasta
Pitchie
Sally (subject to sudden violent change in placement, as always with Sally)
Noia

Rather Suspicious Of:
Wilwa

Submarineish (Not A Clue):
WWinty
Rikae
Keepandir of Dol Mira (I like the name)
Izzy

May vote Squeamish people or Suspicious person. May vote Submarineish, but only as a last resort. May vote...actually, that's about it

EDIT: xed since my last
Old 06-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #66
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

This is your (dead) captain speaking:

One and a half hours till DL.

And HIGHLIGHT VOTES!
Old 06-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #67
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Okay, seriously? No one? Fine...

++Pitchie

Now make disturbed noises about my vote so I can defend it and at least we'll be getting somewhere, k?

(By the way, this is not throwaway. He feels off, similar to Wilwa, only more easily labeled - Mr. Agreeable.)
Old 06-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #68
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
++Pitchie

Now make disturbed noises about my vote so I can defend it and at least we'll be getting somewhere, k?

(By the way, this is not throwaway. He feels off, similar to Wilwa, only more easily labeled - Mr. Agreeable.)
Well, you won't get 'disturbed noises' from me, as that's better than the other 'votes' thus far (unhighlighted and therefore invalid).

I still have reservations about Eomer, but it seems I'm the only one.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #69
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Most innocent:
BeiGe :P

Relatively Innocent:
Lottie!
Shasta
Pitchie
Zil
Rikae

Relatively Squeamish about:
Sally (subject to sudden violent change in placement, as always with Sally)
Noia

Rather Suspicious Of:
Eomer
Wilwa

Submarineish (Not A Clue):
WWinty

Keepandir of Dol Mira (I like the name)
Izzy

Okay, I did it. Notice I copied Lottie's. Sorry. But in my order.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #70
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Half an hour til DL, people! If Pitchie dies because he was the only one with a vote, I'll be rather annoyed. Not to say I'd be annoyed if he died, just that I'd be annoyed if he died for such a silly reason.

So come on, people. Vote, for Moddess's sake!
Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #71
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Silmaril

Looks like I won't be needing Sally McTally's assistance this time...

Complete List of All Valid Votes

Lottie –> Pitchwife.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #72
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Looks like I won't be needing Sally McTally's assistance this time...

Complete List of All Valid Votes

Lottie –> Pitchwife.
I'm going to vote for ++Lottie because she's pushing everyone to vote. Very wolfish.

EDIT: For the forth time, hopefully i get it!

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 06-11-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #73
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
I'm going to vote for
Code:
 Lottie
because she's pushing everyone to vote. Very wolfish.
You've not highlighted. I can't believe I'm pointing this out; this is an insanely bad vote. Not only have you not reasoned, but you're voting for (and the rate this is going, possibly lynching!) an innocent.

EDIT: Still not normal formatting. Modwen, are you accepting that?

EDITEDIT: Try putting the vote on its own special line. As someone once said, on its own little island of votedom.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #74
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

++Blind Guardian

I really fail to understand why you are voting for someone whom you said was 'relatively innocent'.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #75
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
You've not highlighted. I can't believe I'm pointing this out; this is an insanely bad vote. Not only have you not reasoned, but you're voting for (and the rate this is going, possibly lynching!) an innocent.

No I did. I tried and tried again. FINALLY I got the fact that that [CODE] is sopost to be [HIGHLIGHT] !!!
Old 06-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #76
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
[highlight*]++Blind Guardian[/highlight]

I really fail to understand why you are voting for someone whom you said was 'relatively innocent'.
I did?
Old 06-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #77
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:

Did you really intend that to be a vote, BG? If so, your reasoning is beyond poor.

x/d with Izzy and BG
Old 06-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #78
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

BG, when you're the only one with a vote, you're going to push others to vote as well. One innocent can't lynch a wolf by his/herself. The reasoning for your vote is entirely specious, and that, combined with your "I couldn't be a wolf twice in a row" defense from earlier is going to end up as follows -

++Blind Guardian

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-11-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: X'ed with Izzy, Blind x2, and Inzil
Old 06-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #79
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Loslote. BlindGuardian fixed the tag error. It is highlighted now. Try a refresh?

X'd with BG, Dun, and Shasta.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #80
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
[*highlight]++Blind Guardian[/highlight]

Good point. I'd forgotten that.