The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2002, 04:04 PM   #1
Gamgee
Pile O'Bones

Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gamgee
Sting How to freak your friends out with LOTR: Highschool chaos

Here is the second edition of "How to freak your friends out with LOTR: Highschool chaos"

oh, and just to tell you now, there is no link to these, these are from conversations on posts that I saved from a site, that is not up and running at the moment, so no linky, sorry. And I didn't come up with any of these, by the way.

~When you're doing nothing at your desk create little Fellowship characters with you erasers (by drawing the faces on them of course!). Recite the words, "let's hunt orc" and then throw your characters at your make-shift orcs (usually fellow students and teachers are the best targets).

~Follow your teacher around all day. Try to beat sam's record of only leaving Frodo's side by 4 inches. [ note: this is not meant to offend Sam, if it was, I wouldn't have put it on here ]

~Grab a horse and become a Ringwraith and ask your classmates this question: BAGGINS? SHIRE?

~Tell all your classmates to meet you in shop class to "experience" the finest Longbottom Leaf in (insert the name of your school here).

~Go shoeless for the entire length of the school year.

~Whenever the Principal comes on over the intercom, shield your eyes as if the firey eye of Sauron were upon you.

~Gather a fellowship with the different kinds in your school: a jock, a geek, a popular girl and the weird Goth kid. Attempt to sit down at a table together during lunch to discuss the events for Homecoming. Count how many minutes go before an argument ensues.

~Paint the "White Hand of Saruman" on your face with white-out and ask the cafeteria lady for man-flesh.

~Whenever there's a teacher near start blowing a ridiculously big horn, and proclaim you are the Son of Gondor...

~"No-one bullies a dwarf!!!!"

~start filling in your exams in Elvish, only answer in Elvish, put on you most arrogant face and tell the gym-class teacher he breaths so loud you could have tackeled him in the dark

~Let all the Children flock to your banner and go on a quest to destroy the evil Prinzipal

~Bring a dead fish to class and gloat over it, "My Preciousssss! Niiice fiiish!"

~Don't wash your hair for three months, dress in dark clothing and a long cloak, and declare yourself the true King; therefore you do not have to do homework

~Walk across the lunch tables like an elf.

~Munch your saltine crackers () and keep refering to them as lembas, insisting you need it to stay alive.

~If in Anatomy, shudder at the sheep/cow/etc eye you dissect and claim that the Dark Lord is watching you.

~If in Geography, label your maps with places in ME or Aman

~When your teacher speaks whisper loudly," there is a fell voice on the air."

~Ask for lembas and mushrooms at the cafeteria

~Sing the song hey!Dol!merry dol!

~Show up dressed in BRIGHT, TACKY, outfit. Claim to be Sauruman of many colours

~Whenever you see a crow, yell "Crebain from Dunland!" and hide under your desk. This works at home just as well; hide under your dinner table during a meal. Guaranteed NOT to please your parents

~complain about not having second breakfast

~use the phrase "fool of a took" whenever someone does something really annoying or stupid

~Make up amusing alternative lotr words to the skool song and sing them REALLY loudly

~Begin to cultivate hobbit weed on the skool sports field and then make a fortune selling clay pipes to all and sundary![ note: I would not recomend this, but it's still funny to think about!]

~Select 8 fearless companions and tramp through the corridoors on a perilous quest to seek for the chocolate filled vending machine. Run down any teachers in your path with cries of 'lets hunt some orc' and 'they have a cave troll' when you see the principal. Oh and remember to dramatically drag yourself the last few feet( when you discover that you have no money and the quest was in vain shout 'i have fallen into darkness')

~Forge 9 rings of power in your shop class (and of course a ruling ring 4 yourself). Then prance about like an idiot displaying all 9 on your fingers until some teachers spot them and confiscate them according to the 'no jewelry rule' unknowingly becoming slaves to your will

~When the principal walks past fall to the floor clutching your throat and gasp that the black breath is upon you and you can only be cured by some obscure or non existant herb, or even better the touch of a true king...

~doodle LOTR scenes all over your work, with your own captions, like the nazgul doing the macarena...

~Okay... your least liked teacher comes in the room...
One of your friends jumps up and screams: “Ai Ai a Balrog!” You get up (long knotted twisty staff in hand) and say “What an Evil Fate has befallen us, I am servant of the Secret Fire Wielder of the Flame of Anor You SHALL NOT FAIL ME!!!” (bang staff athoritatively on ground)

~At 11:00 raise your hand and politely inform the class that its
time for elevenses.

~turn on your classroom light and shout "Gilthoniel, A Elbereth!"

~Act out the bridge of Khazad-dum scene in the hallway.

~Memorize important dates from Tokein's life and from the history of Middle-Earth, and talk about them in history.

~Insist on wearing a grey 'elven cloak'.

~Wear pointed ears for your senor pic

~Talk as many people as you can into dressing like ringwraiths for prom

~Make lembas in home-ec

~Take your freinds to the mirror of galadriel(the toilite)

~Draw a sword with a blue blade and cut it out. go by ateacher. pull it out and say "An orc is near!"

~When some one farts say "The Ents are atacking!"

~Get one of the bookmarks with the one ring on it and wear the ring on a chain around your neck and refer to it as your precioussss and yell at anyone who dares to look at it.[ I've actually done this one!]

~When the teacher wants to give you you're test mark and it's bad,grab your ruler,and cry '' BACK! back, you devil!!'' (When it's a tall teacher,also call him ''Longshook'')

***Get on a fake horse at the grocery store (those litte ones you pay 25 cents to ride on) and act like Gandalf The Grey riding his horse in a hurry.[ I know it doesn't have to do with school, but it was funny anyway]
Old 08-15-2002, 04:48 PM   #2
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Quote:
Run down any teachers in your path with cries of 'lets hunt some orc' and 'they have a cave troll' when you see the principal.
I'd hate to see the consequenses for that one, but it's still funny. I don't think I'd do any of the things on that list, but it's fun to imagine what would happen... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: Nevfeniel ]
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 05:02 PM   #3
ElanorGamgee
Shade of Carn Dûm

ElanorGamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Hilarious list! I graduated this year, so I won't get to try any of these out (I probably wouldn't anyway), but it's funny thinking about what could have happened...

Quote:
~Walk across the lunch tables like an elf.
Such a skill would have been very useful at my school, where the Senior class was over 700 students. It would work best upstairs in the hall, walking on the hand railing despite the enormous drop to the first floor (with the passing period rush, I'm surprised no one actually has fallen down yet).
Old 08-15-2002, 06:23 PM   #4
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

I especially liked the Black Breath one. The principal would kill me for that, regardless of whether I am a goody-two-shoes or not.
Haha! These were all good.
Ithaeliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 08:36 PM   #5
Aroaraniel
Wight

Aroaraniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aroaraniel
Ring

Hahahahahahaha! Oh they are funny!!! Of course I would never have any more friends and sit in detention for the rest of my life if I tried any of those (there is NO ONE in my school who likes LOTR, amazingly, except for me). But I like this one:

Quote:
~When you're doing nothing at your desk create little Fellowship characters with you erasers (by drawing the faces on them of course!). Recite the words, "let's hunt orc" and then throw your characters at your make-shift orcs (usually fellow students and teachers are the best targets).
Haha! I think I'd try that one! That one is funny!!!!
Aroaraniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 07:32 AM   #6
Ringwraith Number Two
Haunting Spirit

Ringwraith Number Two has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Lol! These are funny! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
Talk as many people as you can into dressing like ringwraiths for prom.
They'd probably ring for the men in white, but hey, its always worth a go..
Ringwraith Number Two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 07:37 AM   #7
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

This thread has been moved to Middle-earth Mayhem.
Old 08-16-2002, 08:02 AM   #8
Lady_Galadriel
Wight

Lady_Galadriel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lady_Galadriel
The Eye

These are great! Though I don't think I would actually do any of them. I like the first one.

There are only 4/5 people I know who like Lotr. So we always meet offer to go on crazy missions for the teachers. Like ex. to go and find a janitor to turn on the air conditioner, and then shout "we will find him, though we don't know the way" and crazy things and such
Old 08-16-2002, 10:22 AM   #9
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Sting

I think that I might actually do one. You know the one about putting the ring on a chain an dcarrying it around your neck, well, some of my friends and I might do that one. These are HILARIUOUS!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Galadel Vinorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 10:56 PM   #10
Lady_Galadriel
Wight

The Eye

My friends and I always have been wearing the rings. In fsct when I went to get mine, I took a chain with me, and just the second after it was officially mine, I stuck it on the chain!

(might i sugest to get more than one One Ring, on account of after you wear it a while, the gold paint begans to wear off... The first one I got is almost silver now.
Old 08-17-2002, 08:36 AM   #11
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
HAHAHAHA Those are great!! The scary thing is, I've done two on the list, and might consider doing others... (Actually, I wouldn't do anything too bad. I'd rather not have a teacher drag me to the principal's office, thanks.) I laughed so hard picturing some of those! Actually, my friends and I all wear the One Ring... other people think we're crazy, but whatever. We're total geeks anyway, so nobody pays any attention to us [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And one time, on the last day of school, my friend and I walked past thisa art creation that looked like this GIANT EYE!!! I started fake-screaming and saying some stupid stuff like "AAAH... The Eye of Sauron is upon us... AAAH It's watching us!"
I was so embarrassed after, and very glad nobody else was in the hall with us. I call my very tall friend Strider. It really annoys her, hehehe. My friend that is the same (Short) height as me is Merry and I'm Pippin. The wierd thing is that we really act like Merry and Pippin. I've been called "Fool of a Took" many times before.
This is the way school should be!
One day wer had AIDS/HIV Awareness day, and one really tall 11th grade guy dressed up in all these black robes. He was "Death" And he'd tap you on the shoulder and give you a red sash and you'd be "dead from AIDS" for the rest of the day, and you couldn't talk at all, not even to your friends. He didn't "kill" me, but I saw him in the hall on my way to Study Hall, and me and my LOTR-poisoned mind turned around and ran. I thought that there was a Black Rider in my school!!! AAAH! (Really, it did give me a heart attack!) I kinda let my imagination run away with me there. **embarrassed face**

[ August 17, 2002: Message edited by: Azaelia of Willowbottom ]
Old 08-17-2002, 10:12 AM   #12
orlandoandsaran
Haunting Spirit

orlandoandsaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to orlandoandsaran
Shield

Hahaha these are really funny but i wouldn't even dare do it at all. Firstly, nobody gives a damn about LOTR in my school, we have to wear uniforms, no silliness in the class, no jewelry at all....my school is no fun at all.
And if anything like this happens, my name will be blacklisted on my record...for example...If your nails are too long, you'll be punished...
Such stupid rules.

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2002, 10:12 AM   #13
Frodo_Baggins

These are great! But I dunno if i'd do any. I'll do the one with the rubbers but im a goodie guy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2002, 10:14 AM   #14
Frodo_Baggins

Sting

Hey orlandoandsaran your school sounds just like mine. No-one DOES give a damn about lotrs in my school either, plus the teachers are well strict! If your tie is out of place by an inch your done for! You're right about the stupid rules! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ August 17, 2002: Message edited by: Frodo_Baggins ]
Old 08-17-2002, 10:31 AM   #15
Ringwraith Number Two
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Yeah, I used to go to a school that didn't let you grow your nails. To be frank, it was the stupidest school I've ever been to. Anyway, I could do some of the things, but I'll have to do it on my own...my friends won't join in LOTR based freakiness, and look at me as if I was slightly insane. Sho' is lon'ly bein' a LOTR fan..
Old 08-17-2002, 10:39 AM   #16
Frodo_Baggins

Sting

Hey Ringraith number 2 it is lonely being a lotrs fan. Well... it is for me.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2002, 10:51 AM   #17
Ringwraith Number Two
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Tis for me too..I sympathise. The worst thing is the look they give you.. Just cos my dream is to see how warm Ringwraith costumes are..
Old 08-17-2002, 10:58 AM   #18
Frodo_Baggins

Sting

Yeah. I get picked on and everything coz im not like other guys at my school. Well screw them!
Old 08-17-2002, 11:18 AM   #19
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I'm definatly doing the one with the erasers and the drawing pictures one too.

I'd have to work up some curage but I wouldn't mind some of the teacher insults either. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

This is not that intresting but starting a week before the LotR movie came out I would put a countdown on the board every morning. My classmates didn't appreciate it much.

[ August 17, 2002: Message edited by: Rose Cotton ]
Old 08-17-2002, 11:28 AM   #20
NazgulNumberTen
Shade of Carn Dûm

NazgulNumberTen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to NazgulNumberTen
The Eye

walk across lunch tables like an elf?
i already did it. on the last day of 8th grade (the last day i'd ever see my friends again, too) we basically went insane. when lunch was over, we jumped onto the tables and made a mad dash for the doors, luckly, we weren't caught. hehehe
Old 08-17-2002, 11:08 PM   #21
Ms. Took
Haunting Spirit

Ms. Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ms. Took
Sting

orlandoandsaran your school sounds way stupid. My school isn't nearly that strict. Luckily most of my friends love Lord of the Rings. During Theatre class we'd all go sit in a corner and talk about Lord of the Rings. It was fun.
Ms. Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 12:57 AM   #22
orlandoandsaran
Haunting Spirit

Shield

I know my school sucks... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

But it really isn't that bad. I don't get picked on about LOTR eand my frens just play along with me and good things we don't ahve to wear ties! We were supposed to wear it starting this year since the guys always unbutton their shirts till you can see their bods but since my place is so damn hot, the school decided not to do it.
But sigh...not a lot of people don't like LOTR in my school and it doesn sometimes get pretty lonely with nobody to talk to about LOTR.
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 01:04 AM   #23
orlandoandsaran
Haunting Spirit

Shield

Maybe I'm just overexaggerating...we can actually wear jewelry but it's only for religious believes and you need a pass from the disciplinary teacher.
But i acutally can do the things because the teachers are pretty dumb and they won't really kill you...the best victims are my English and Moral teachers..
Yes...can you belive it? I have a subject for Moral!!
[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 12:20 PM   #24
Gamgee
Pile O'Bones

Sting

Don't worry people with sucky schools, mine is the same. But it's a low budgett sucky school with stupid rules, so I can guarentee that we would have more stupid rules if we had more money..stupid nazi of a principal...
we actually can wear jewlery, but if someone wears too much of it, the school nazgul will come and get you!! and get this..our pants can't touch the ground! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ! one of my friends actually got in trouble for her pants touching the ground because she's short..she's like 4'11", so her pants are usually long..and the Spanish Nazi/Nazgul (spanish teach) sent her to the office...grrrr...
we have to tuck our shirts in, see-through bookbags, they took away lockers this year, no backless shoes, next year we get uniforms..well..not really, because they aren't buying them. It's really like a stricter dress code...no jeans and a shirt with a collar.
but to finish up my post, I feel your pain..woo woo woo

P.S. I'm glad you all enjoy this thread! and oh how happy I am that I made it *does a happy hobbit dance* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2002, 02:47 PM   #25
Aroaraniel
Wight

Aroaraniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aroaraniel
Ring

I'm a lonely LOTR fan as well, although my one friend recently watched LOTR (but hasn't read the book) and although I had to explain practically the whole movie to her, she liked it! Could I not be alone anymore? Could it be?

Maybe, but I guarantee she won't be painting the White Hand of Saruman and asking the lunch lady for man-flesh, or saying "lets hunt some orc" with me anytime soon.

However she might go along with the "they have a cave troll" part. She liked that part.
Aroaraniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 04:05 PM   #26
Bulelainwen
Animated Skeleton

Bulelainwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Bulelainwen
Silmaril

Our school isnt that strict. Its a public so they cant really make us wear uniforms. I would die at your schools. My mom threatens to send me to a private school but she knows ill just skip class so she doesnt really have a choice. Im defently trying some of those things. Nobody at my school likes it quite as much as me but oh well and least there are some people. I have a replica of WKs ring and i wore to church today and the preist kept staring at it cuz its got a red eye and a skeleton on it so i think im not gonna wear that one to church anymore.
Bulelainwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 12:37 PM   #27
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

School starts for me in less than 2 weeks, and I am SO trying some of this stuff. In our school they have railings and things in weird places - I'm going to walk on them!
Old 08-19-2002, 01:54 PM   #28
Gamgee
Pile O'Bones

Sting

yes, our schools suck..but sadly, this IS a public school..*sigh* ahh well, no time to lolly gag...(did I ACTUALLY just say that??) I'm suppose to be doing a 200 word essay about why I want to join student council and what not...it's a requirement to get in...ahh well
as for actually DOING some of that stuff on the list, I might try doing some of the low risk things...ya know, things that won't go on my permenent record.
Old 08-19-2002, 04:07 PM   #29
The Green Ringwraith
Haunting Spirit

Location: On the edge of the world I'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home.
The Green Ringwraith has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Green Ringwraith Send a message via AIM to The Green Ringwraith
Sting

In response to Frodo_baggins and RW No 2...

"To be a LOTR fan is to be alone, Frodo and RW 2."

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 08-19-2002, 04:08 PM   #30
The Green Ringwraith
Haunting Spirit

Location: On the edge of the world I'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home.
The Green Ringwraith has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Green Ringwraith Send a message via AIM to The Green Ringwraith
Sting

I have done some things, some aren't on there. They were fun. I am making a Nazgul costume and my broadcasting teacher (we do our announcements over TV, not intercom in the morning) is letting me be anchor on Halloween and I get to wear my costume if its done. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] wheee!
Old 08-19-2002, 07:15 PM   #31
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

I have one to add to the list!!!!!

~~Whenever someone blows their nose really loud, look about randomly and say, "The horn of Gondor!" (Or "Mumak! Mumak!" works too.)
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Ithaeliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 02:08 AM   #32
Imberantiel

Sting

Great ideas for a boring day!! I'm so gonna do some of those in the next class which starts in 5 minutes!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2002, 03:42 AM   #33
Bramblerose Gamgee-Took
Haunting Spirit

Bramblerose Gamgee-Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
~Go shoeless for the entire length of the school year.
Sadly, done and done.

Quote:
~doodle LOTR scenes all over your work, with your own captions, like the nazgul doing the macarena...
Y'know, teachers dont find doodles very funny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Bramblerose Gamgee-Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 02:47 PM   #34
Catherine
Shade of Carn Dûm

Catherine has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I like this one:
Quote:
When you're doing nothing at your desk create little Fellowship characters with you erasers (by drawing the faces on them of course!). Recite the words, "let's hunt orc" and then throw your characters at your make-shift orcs (usually fellow students and teachers are the best targets).
I might even try it!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I don't think I should have had the heart to leave it."
~Merry to Haldir in Lothlórien~
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 03:34 PM   #35
Gorothlammothiel

Gorothlammothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

This one....

Quote:
When you're doing nothing at your desk create little Fellowship characters with you erasers (by drawing the faces on them of course!). Recite the words, "let's hunt orc" and then throw your characters at your make-shift orcs (usually fellow students and teachers are the best targets).
.......seems to be the only one we are willing to try [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Gorothlammothiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 08:06 PM   #36
Rosseiliantiel
Wight

Rosseiliantiel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Heehee...
I know what I'M going to be doing when September comes around. Losth & I will have some fun with THESE (we're in the same school).

However, I doubt they will have much effect because it is a well known fact at my school that we are thoroughly evil (think firecrackers, forks, blackboard erasers with bits of chalk stuck in them so they scribble all over the board when u try to erase anything etc.) [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2002, 09:45 AM   #37
Strider_/_Aragorn

Pipe

These are rather good. I'll probably do most of them, and get in alot of trouble mind but who cares? It's not the end of the world. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 06:04 PM   #38
Lady_Galadriel
Wight

Tolkien

I just have to share this... yesterday after waiting in the cafeteria lunch line for a long time the lunch-lady-man asked me what I wanted for lunch. (the choices being pizza, tacos, or hamburgers) but instead of choosing one of them I asked if by chance they had any rotten-man-flesh left over... The guy just looked at me with an odd look on his face, and handed me a plate of pizza.

Then on the way back to class I asked my friend if she knew how to walk like an elf. Then asked if she wanted to test her skill by walking down the hand rail by the stairs... We didnt do it, but it woulda been fun. as long as we didnt fall down the other side. Now that is a long way down. ouch...
Old 08-26-2002, 08:20 AM   #39
maleliel
Animated Skeleton

maleliel has just left Hobbiton.
I really liked the one aboyut forging the rings! That would be good except I don't do shop! I do textiles, although I am making a Galadriel costume for my GCSE project (I'm in England). I'm getting the One Ring for my birthday and I'm gonna wear it non-stop! I'll have to hide it under my uniform though otherwise the teachers will confiscate it! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 07:00 PM   #40
Gimli Son Of Gloin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Gimli Son Of Gloin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Don't do anything with the word 'weed' in school. Last time I said Pippin smoked weed almost got suspended.

I take shop. but school hasn't started yet. And I 've asked for rotten man flesh many-a-time

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: Gimli Son Of Gloin ]