The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2006, 07:19 PM   #81
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Garin approves of me. Should I be worried?
No.
Rest at ease, because my death will unveil many truths including the one that I am but an ordinary.

If you are a werewolf... I extend the 'rot in hell' greeting to you that I extend to all lupines.

Unfortunately, in RL I am actually a werewolf so this role-playing deal is quite taxing to me.

However, It keeps me occupied.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 07:24 PM   #82
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Alright, here I am. And here are my first day ramblings

TGWBS YOU DESERVE TO DIE. It was MY act, MY time to shine by being Nilp.... but no, you just had to take it, hadn't you?

Still, I believe you innocent, you are just playing your role... and as a matter of fact, I was looking forward to send the village on a spin of confussion by playing out my own role
Unfortunately, I don't think (as some others seem to believe) that there is anything seriously wrong with this post of Farael's. I'm sure you know what he means by his role and if not, let me clarify because it is so blantantly(sp?) obvious of what he actually is speaking of: his occupation. As for the TGWBS dieing bit, well, I think he was just upset that shorty took the one thing he wanted to do all this game: take Nilp's suicidal act. Reason being? Well, my belief is that he probably idolizes our dear Prophet. I'm sorry, but so far, I don't see anything really worrying here.

However, I am now leaning towards a wolfish Garin. As tar just said, and I quote:

Quote:
Garin approves of me. Should I be worried?
Now, you ask why I'm quoting this? Well, Garin apprving of tar's vote could be his way of hiding behind an innocent. What I mean to say is that if we were to lynch tar toDay, we would look back and possibly overlook Garin for approving of tar's vote. However, I to agree with tar that Farael wanting to cause confusion amongst us is rather...disturbing. Even though I'm pretty sure that's not Farael's attempt and that's why I'm inclined to believe Farael innocent.

Quote:
Unfortunately, in RL I am actually a werewolf so this role-playing deal is quite taxing to me.(Garin)
To quote our dear Prophet:

Quote:
'All out-of-character comments, regarding absences, discussion of rules, usw, must be placed in the original Tol-in-Gaurhoth thread.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #83
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Call off your dogs Glirdan and don't go about quoting the rules to me. I voted to have myself lynched so please let me step off this mortal coil if you find it worth your time.
Only a wolf will find it satisfactory.
Please vote for me if you have any suspicion.
I still prefer to die by the wolves paws/claws.
I have many ideas that can service the village.
No
That is not a Seer hint.

EDIT: In quoting rules... do you actually think I am an actual Lycanthrope? Sorry to bring up RL, but seriously....

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Last edited by Garin; 03-15-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:41 PM   #84
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
You're telling me. Celuien isn't going to be much help in catching wolves I fear...she's going to be hard-pressed keeping up with the work-load.
Tell me about it. So many suicidal types out and about. TGWBS? Garin? That's a new one. And Ang has some new delusions, I see. Hedgehogs? Fortunately, his mind seems to have cleared since this morning. Add the increased work load to my own Chronic Dyssynchronicity Syndrome (CDS)* and it's quite a challenge to keep up, I fear.

I see that Valier and TGWBS have been accused of having a little secret. I find it unlikely. Open hints, while possibly protecting them from the village (thinking we would find it too obvious a bluff and excuse them) would be a dead giveway to the wolf/lover's wolvish 'allies.' And the wolves would have no hesitation about ridding themselves of their betrayer by killing the ordo/sweetie by night. A possible bold bluff by a wolf-wolf pair, yes. But not a declaration by the real couple. I'm inclined to think them innocent, since such a strategy would be a very bold move for day 1 wolves, but will be closely watching both.

Eomer
has also been acting a bit off, though not in a psychiatric way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
This is my strategy: I will not explain it just now, I will merely hope that at least a few other villagers will understand what I'm trying to do.
I don't, but I want time to figure it out. So no vote for Eomer.

Alas, that's all for now. I'll be back in a couple of hours with some more thoughts and probably a vote.

*aka Time Zone Disease
Old 03-15-2006, 07:51 PM   #85
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Quote:
EDIT: In quoting rules... do you actually think I am an actual Lycanthrope? Sorry to bring up RL, but seriously....
Of course I don't. I know, I'm being very contradictive and probably confusing with that, so, you know what, completely forget I ever said that. I was kind of not myself at the time.

Quote:
Call off your dogs Glirdan and don't go about quoting the rules to me. I voted to have myself lynched so please let me step off this mortal coil if you find it worth your time.
Only a wolf will find it satisfactory.
Please vote for me if you have any suspicion.
I still prefer to die by the wolves paws/claws.
I have many ideas that can service the village.
No
That is not a Seer hint.
You're telling me to call off my dogs. What's with the strong defense? I'm trying to bring up topics of discussion as well as trying to weed out the Wolves and attacking people, even if it does put you in major danger, is one of the best ways to do it. Take it from me. Even though it's been a curse to my kin in other villages, it's worked.

Last edited by Glirdan; 03-15-2006 at 08:05 PM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:17 PM   #86
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Hmmm. Garin is being awfully, awfully defensive. Especially after a suicidal vote. Wolf or ordo in need of a stay at my psych ward? I'm not certain.

As for some of the rest, just a brief comment or two:
Formendacil - not suspicious. Helpful.
littlemanpoet - good thoughts from elempi. Don't suspect him.
Glirdan - another one I don't suspect now.
Farael - makes statement about wanting to cause confusion. But given his long history (his record takes its own filing cabinet), I'll give him a pass for now.
Anguirel - interesting analysis, helpful. Not apparently lupine. But please Ang, keep your next appointment.
Eomer - I think I get the (risky!) plan now. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
the guy who be short - odd, suicidal, but I think most likely in character
Eonwe - interesting ideas. Not suspicious.
SamwiseGamgee - analytic, helpful. Not suspicious.
Gurthang - likewise. Non-suspicious.

Such a big village. My fingers are tired. And I do need some sleep before going to work tomorrow. Really, all of you in this village are going to make me require my own services.

Coffee-break.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:27 PM   #87
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The tally so far...

...please correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Lalaith - 1 (by Cailin)
2. Guy - 1 (by Guy)
3. Garin - 1 (by Garin)
4. Guy - 2 (by Lalaith)
5. LMP - 1 (by Eomer)
6. Eomer - 1 (by Kath)
7. Farael - 1 (by tar-ancalime)

That leaves 15 more votes to be cast, in the space of just over 6 hours, if I calculate the time accurately; there being so many non-East Indies types in this village, I find it surprising (and a little disconcerting) that more votes have not been cast.

Mulling.....
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:30 PM   #88
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
I'm voting, and then going to sleep. As I said in my opening post, I'm voting Garin and for no other reason than his placement on the list. Ha!

++Garin

The funny thing is, I started this bandwagon! Ha!
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:35 PM   #89
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Well, I do need to go now.

++GARIN

He looks the most suspicious to me at this point because of the self-vote followed by defensiveness when others start to think about voting for him afterward. It makes me think of a wolf who tried an suicidals-must-be-innocent strategy, then found it backfired.

Sorry if I'm wrong.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:56 PM   #90
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

It's been rather quiet lately. I am going to hold my vote off as much as possible (for the next two hours at least) and wait to see if anything else turns up. If not, then my vote will probably go for Garin.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:14 PM   #91
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Could it be that the werewolves are holding out? Afraid to vote at this juncture because it looks so dangerous to do so? Obviously, that cannot be said for our East-Indies residents....at least not so indisputably...

The werewolves certainly are hiding well. Nobody has said anything that would incriminate themselves in any really serious fashion. More's the pity.

I wish I could stay up late enough to see how the werewolves incriminate themselves by their votes, because I doubt they've voted yet, unless Eomer is one. Or the ordo Lover. Quite unsure on that, but it's all hypothesis at this juncture.

Day One is indeed treacherous.

Vote for the person you most suspect, is the advice I usually follow. Well. That would be Eomer. It could be that he is playing a very subtle game of trying to do ....well ... what it looks like he might be trying to do (I'm not going to say what it is); on the other hand, he is known to be a very bold player, especially when gifted or lupine.

Knowing his status may be about the most useful thing that can be garnered out of Day One. Therefore....

++ Eomer

I wish I had more to go on......
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:17 PM   #92
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Well, I know I shouldn't answer those who bring up doubts about me but... this one is just so silly I feel I must.

Do you see me sending the village on a spin of confusion? Really, if I am it's because some people don't understand how my brain works but... do you see me trying to distract from the task at hand by competing with TGWBS on our suicidal attempts?

As a matter of fact, the one who has done so is Garin. Now he says that it was a 'spur (or rather heat) of the moment' kind of thing.... I would vote for him, but I'm still concerned about Anguirel.... and unless I hear a plausible explanation from him on his not-so-subtle hint, I shall vote for the crazy guy who lives in the forest.
Old 03-15-2006, 09:46 PM   #93
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Oh dear, oh dear, I fear I'm suspicious of everyone! (Celuien , may I schedule an appointment to discuss my persecution complex ?)

Sorry I don't have much insight to offer right now. Clearly Garin is looking suspicious for his self-vote and for his defensiveness (although that may have been sincere). But that's just stating the obvious.

I shall refrain from voting until I must, in case anything else happens...

What a nervous business this is; I prefer felling trees to lynching villagers!
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 10:19 PM   #94
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

I can see our departed prophet drooling as my fate is sealed.

100% baby.

Many of you will have plenty to answer to in the morn' if my fate is sealed.

I'm sorry that many of you have failed to read between the lines, but I am the lead amongst you batch of morons.

I can offer great assistance to the village if I am saved because I see wolves in the mix, I also see a seer or two but I prefer to see their precious lives stand anonymous.

What I did was definitely in the "crazy enough to work" category because some of the wolves will see me as a safe vote.

Nonetheless, I suspect we will will smoke out some wolves today.

Old 03-15-2006, 10:22 PM   #95
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Here are the votes thus far:

Lalaith - 1(Cailin)
TGWBS - 1 (TGWBS)
Garin - 1 (Garin)
TGWBS - 2 (TGWBS, Lalaith)
Lmp - 1 (Eomer)
Eomer - 1 (Kath)
Farael - 1 (tar)
Garin - 2 (Garin, Eonwe)
Garin - 3 (Garin, Eonwe, Celuien)
Eomer - 2 (Kath, Lmp)

Well, the votes are spread to say the least, but I'm afraid that Garin's probably right, his fate is sealed. However, there is still a lot of other people who have yet to vote, so I'm probably wrong on this.

++Garin

I will stick around for a little while longer, then I'm off to my little hut thank you very much.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:30 PM   #96
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
First off, voting:

Garin - IIII
TGWBS - II
Eomer - II
Lalaith - I
LMP - I
Farael - I

Glirdan, what you just did and said made no sense to me whatsoever. Care to explain?

I fear I must abandon everything that I said earlier... for now at least. I'm seeing a lot of things that could be seer hints, and I want to get those resolved before I do anything else. I'm suspicious of Kath, LMP, Eomer, Formendacil, and Anguriel in connection with these (might be) hints. Of those, I think that the first three are more worthy of looking into.

I think it's strange that littlemanpoet and Eomer traded votes, and almost even more strange that Kath 'joined' LMP against Eomer. I am less suspicious (out of these three) of Eomer because he was the first to vote, and for the fact that both of the others gave him a vote.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is something between LMP and Eomer. I don't know where Kath fits in, or if she does at all, but littlemanpoet is my top suspect right now and will likely receive my vote.

With that in mind, I beg you all to stop this Garin bandwagon. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, and I might vote for him one of these Days, but I really think this seer business needs looking into. So, if you trust me at all (unlikely), vote for Kath, Eomer, or preferably, littlemanpoet.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:39 PM   #97
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thumbs up

Garin = Wolf Catnip

Wolfnip, I suppose.

Gurthang
, I am afraid your wisdom might fall on deaf ears.

Glirdan's
apologetic vote for me will indeed be met with suspicion in the days to come.

Smoking out the wolves.

You are welcome village.

Old 03-15-2006, 10:49 PM   #98
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Firstly...

Glirdan's apologetic vote for me will indeed be met with suspicion in the days to come.(Garin)

Who's says I'm being apologetic. I've been planning on voting for you for awhile now in case you haven't been paying attention.

Quote:
Glirdan, what you just did and said made no sense to me whatsoever. Care to explain?(Gurth)
Ok, I voted for Garin because I've been meaning to for quite some time now. But then I realised that when I agreed with him that his fate is probably sealed, I realised that there were still quite a few other people that have to vote and that he may not get lynched toDay. Hope that clears things up for you.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:55 PM   #99
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

fare thee well, wolf

Old 03-15-2006, 11:04 PM   #100
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

For all of those on the proper side of the Atlantic and those night owls on the other side, you still have 3 and a half hours Limey Time.

Do the right thing.

We can win this thing.

EDIT: I mean GMT...

Old 03-15-2006, 11:05 PM   #101
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Well, it is time for me to retire. May we find a Wolf toDay my fellow Villagers. Goodnight!!
Old 03-15-2006, 11:24 PM   #102
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Well, it's almost midnight over here and I don't want the first thing I do on my b-day to be casting a vote for Werewolf thus....

++Anguriel

Sorry if I'm mistaken, but I can't believe a true seer would be so careless.... and I don't think it was JUST roleplaying, the choice of words was too strong.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:25 PM   #103
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
I will also be heading off to slumber-land right away so I must cast my vote now.

I am tempted to vote for Garin as to the way that he has been acting and responding toDAY, but I think that he has reverted back to the way that he has always played and therefore will not be voting for him toDAY. If he is not lynched toDAY(highly unlikely) I will see in the following DAYs if my opinion changes about him.

I do find Shorty's vote for himself, for lack of a better word, stupid(or maybe there is a better word ?). If he wants to be a Nilp than I will have to vote for him, as that is what I would do on the first DAY if it were Nilp.

++TGWBS
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:27 PM   #104
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Happy Birthday Farael!
Later days my friends.

Old 03-15-2006, 11:49 PM   #105
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nice safe non-commital vote Farael, I imagine I will awake a dead man but the village will be that much wiser.

I must slumber now, and shall say good night to all.

...and good luck.

Old 03-15-2006, 11:54 PM   #106
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garin
Nice safe non-commital vote Farael, I imagine I will awake a dead man but the village will be that much wiser.

I must slumber now, and shall say good night to all.

...and good luck.
Those who know me, know that I stick with my instincts at least until I have something more solid to go on with... and would you rather have me vote for you and make the slight odds of you surviving even slighter?
Old 03-15-2006, 11:59 PM   #107
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

No hard feelings Farael.

Old 03-16-2006, 12:08 AM   #108
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Hmm, I must vote soon.

I tend to think that Garin is innocent. I keep going over his reactions, and they seem genuine to me. Maybe I'm being completely fooled...

I doubt my vote will make a significant impact here, but I've felt suspicious of Anguirel for a while now. He talks a great deal, but I can't see that he's contributed much of substance to the conversation. Says much while still saying little; the markings of a wolf?

I'll join with Farael's vote:

++ Anguirel
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 12:46 AM   #109
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Since all this days bantering and arguing has left me confused, my vote shall be for a person I deem most suspisious.

++Glirdan

This may be taken at face value today I must admit my vote is some what hasty and safe. I do not take first day accusations as seriously until later, when some thing can be made of them.

Unemployed villagers can be of little help *smiles sweetly* I swear I just have no idea today. Tah and Hope we lynch a wolf with all this campanigning and not a loudmouth innocent!
Old 03-16-2006, 01:09 AM   #110
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Oh dear...the Day's ending!

Sorry about that, fellow villagers...I was swamped with schoolwork and more schoolwork and couldn't give heed to the more pressing need to save our village. Please let me go back through the discussions before I cast my vote. I surely wouldn't want voting for an innocent toDay, but the odds are against me...well, must do my best. For our prophet!

I'll be back.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 01:11 AM   #111
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Reading the thread through took me half an hour so I won't have much time to discuss.

I was very inclined to think Garin as a wolf, but after considering it a bit, I won't say so. If he was a newbie, I would say he's a wolf. But being that experienced as he is, I won't say so. He should be able to see the foolishness of his acts. But, on the other hand why would an ordo use the tactic? To get attention and not to get bored, maybe a bit disappointed about being ordo. A seer? A seer wouldn't risk himself knowing he's important to the village. Same goes with ranger. They are more responsible. A lover? Why would he want to try doom not only himself, but his precious lover too? Not likely. So either Garin is a wolf or a lover playing dangerously to get himself out of suspicion or then he is an villager trying to amuse himself.

(This is my posting style, Form, I can tell you: considering all sides off the issues I call it, those who doubt me call it flip-floppy.)

EDIT: xposted with Lhuna, though that doesn't probably matter
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 01:18 AM   #112
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well. Thank goodness I got up early to cast a vote at a very late stage.

Hmmm. Garin, whether innocent or guilty, is being lynched, not for any cogent reason, but because he's Garin. I'd really rather not have that. Village of fools!

But the other feasible options seem to be the suicidal Guy-again, folly-or possibly me, or Eomer.

I'd like to vote for Glirdan because the ermine lords of the forest paths tell me he just acted in a very obvious way to seal Garin's fate. But again, I don't think it's feasible.

Lhuna and Thinlomien-are you about? We must all vote together if we wish to save Garin.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:21 AM   #113
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Three pages... *sigh*

I'll be back soon.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:24 AM   #114
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm here and will leave in ten minutes. And I'm not sure if I wish to save Garin.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:27 AM   #115
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Just don't vote against the poor madman, alright? My forest instincts tell me that that way lies a grievous mistake. Wolf-Garin is much more in control and would never vote for himself anyway...

And then my axe naturally wings to the defence of the underdog...
Old 03-16-2006, 01:28 AM   #116
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I might be able to come back before the voting time (I have a lesson in computer classroom) but I wouldn't count on it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to vote one of my feeble suspects or someone to save Garin. However, all the people in your (Ang's) list I hold as suspicious as Garin, some even less. I don't know if it's a bad thing that Garin goes. He might be a wolf.

EDIT: x-posted with Ang
Old 03-16-2006, 01:33 AM   #117
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

It seems whatever I do, I'm taking sides.

So I go and vote

++Glirdan

There's something wrong with him. I can't explain what, actually, but something in his style. I don't have time to analyse, but I will do it next Day, if I'm still alive.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:38 AM   #118
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Well...that's very tempting. And you know, I think I'll give in to tempation-perhaps Lhuna and Spawn will support us yet.

Glirdan's vote is plodding and dangerously obvious. He is being unusually loud as well, not that that's a bad thing. But all in all, I fear we have one of the Four here. Look at some of those more ludicrous accusations against Garin-hair-splitting and specious, aye, so whisper the martingales.

Taste the noose, wolf!

++GLIRDAN

Last edited by Anguirel; 03-16-2006 at 01:54 AM. Reason: typo
Anguirel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:03 AM   #119
tar-ancalime
Shade of Carn Dûm

tar-ancalime has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally posted by Glirdan:

Unfortunately, I don't think (as some others seem to believe) that there is anything seriously wrong with this post of Farael's. I'm sure you know what he means by his role and if not, let me clarify because it is so blantantly(sp?) obvious of what he actually is speaking of: his occupation. As for the TGWBS dieing bit, well, I think he was just upset that shorty took the one thing he wanted to do all this game: take Nilp's suicidal act. Reason being? Well, my belief is that he probably idolizes our dear Prophet. I'm sorry, but so far, I don't see anything really worrying here.
As this seems to be directed at me, I'll respond.

Yes, I know he was talking about his occupation.

Yes, I understand that "shorty took the one thing he wanted to do all this game."

This is what bothers me. IF he's innocent, the one thing he can do for the village is to help find the werewolves. Playing a suicidal game for his own personal amusement helps no one; also, tgwbs's doing it doesn't preclude anyone else from following suit, as Garin has ably demonstrated.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:10 AM   #120
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

What a dilemma!

I feel that both Garin and Glirdan are innocent, just completely misled. I feel the sincerity in their posts, and I know that all the jumpiness is only normal. And what a pity that these two villagers who seem eager to help the village would attack each other!

Two other people stood out for me toDay: Lalaith, Naria, and Eonwe.

I expected more from Lalaith than to jump into voting for tgwbs. Maybe it's because I think tgwbs is just being faithful to his role, a stupid thing to do though it is to vote for oneself. I didn't think anyone would just fall for it again like that. Plus, if she thought the suicide outbreak odd, why encourage the virus?

Ditto for Naria.

Eonwe's been making at least some sense early on during the Day, but that vote for Garin and the way he cast it sent shivers up my spine. It's not helping the village at all, starting bandwagons casually like that. It might be too blatantly suspicious for a wolf to do, but I'm just really uneasy about it.

I can't vote for someone I don't really suspect, even if it means a likely innocent will die if I don't. Oh, I feel so helpless. dancing spawn, are you still there?
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote